Little Lips

Story Info
A daughter starts expressing herself when her sister leaves.
15.8k words
4.55
91.5k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got your charger?"

"Yes."

"Passport?"

"Dad! I've got everything I need. Don't worry."

"Okay, well... you call when you land alright?"

"Yes. Definitely."

"Okay. Have a safe flight." I hugged my daughter as she got ready to leave.

"Oh, I'm going to miss you!" said Maci.

"It's only six months Mace. I'll be back before you know it," replied Alice.

"Just kidding. Get the fuck out of here."

"Maci! Language!" I interrupted.

My daughters hugged and I gave a nod to Alice as she walked into the airport and out of sight. I stood there a few seconds to check the flight details on the big screen. It was the first time she will be in a new city all by herself. I guess my little girls are growing up.

I looked at Maci, wondering how soon she will leave for college too. I am a little worried about Maci, she doesn't look as determined as her elder sister. But all in all, I am proud of my daughters. They have grown up well without their mother.

"Ok let's go," I said.

Maci and I made way to our car. I saw the Aston Martin from a distance and felt a little old to be driving such a car with two grown daughters. I should probably change it for a good old-fashioned BMW.

"Are you sad about your sister leaving?"

"Nope," replied Maci scrolling through her phone.

"Drop the phone, you'll ruin your eyes," I said frustrated at her lack of emotions.

Without saying anything she connected the Bluetooth and blasted her pop music through the speakers.

We didn't talk too much as usual on our ride home. She was busy with her phone the whole time and I was mentally preparing for my presentation at work tomorrow.

We reached home and saw the cook waiting by the entrance. "Did Alice leave already sir?"

"Yes Sam, she's off to college now."

"Big girl!" said Sam.

"Indeed."

Maci hopped out of the car and rushed out. Sam and I talked about dinner as we walked into the house. It felt a little empty without Alice. I asked Sam to make something simple tonight and went into my room to complete my presentation.

An hour passed and it was time for dinner. Sam went up to call Maci while I took my seat. Sam has been our cook for about five years now. Apart from his great cooking skills, he has helped us in many ways since I got divorced. He is a divorcé himself and has a daughter who is almost the same age as Maci. He loves both my daughters as his own.

Dinner was served. Sam always waited till we tasted the food. "All good sir?"

"As always Sam," I said.

He nodded and left. His home is just a fifteen-minute walk and at his age, he should exercise more than he does. Although he is only fifty-five, ten years older than me, he looks sixty. He had had it hard in life, married late and unable to find a stable job for years. But lately he's looked happier.

Maci turned the volume up on the home entertainment system, which by the way I installed to sit back and relax, but rarely ever get the chance to use it myself.

"Your sister landed half an hour ago," I said.

"Cool," replied Maci without looking up. She looked busy as if she had a meeting to attend. I guess after a certain point, your children outgrow you. Maci had turned eighteen a few months ago and within no time she will be off to college too, hanging out with her friends and no time for daddy.

I wanted to spend more time with my daughter so I suggested, "How about we watch a movie tomorrow after dinner?"

"What movie?"

"Your choice."

"Aaah... I don't know."

"Oh, come on it will be fun," I said.

"Maybe, I'll decide tomorrow."

"Okay good."

She went back to her room and I changed the music to something slower while I cleaned the dishes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I lay in bed looking out the window. I felt alone and depressed. The birds looked so happy flying around in the open air, while I felt like I was in a cage. My work demanded a lot from me, and being in the position I'm in, it's tough to just quit and find another job. A lot of projects are yet to be completed and without me the company will surely suffer. Although I couldn't complain. The salary was great and I was lucky to live such a luxurious life. You lose some you win some, I guess.

With a robotic movement, I got out of my bed and into the washroom. I washed myself quickly and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. The big presentation was today, and I needed to get my head straight.

I looked at the watch and it was seven o'clock. I suspected Maci might still be asleep as Alice usually woke her up in the morning. I went up to her room and there she was, sound asleep.

I called, "Maci wake up, you will be late for school," but she didn't move. I shook her by her shoulder and she gave a little, "Uhm" and turned to the other side. I looked at my watch again and it was seven-ten. There was no way I would let her miss the bus today as I couldn't be late for work. I called again, "Come on, come on, it's almost seven thirty."

She still didn't make any effort to wake up. I was getting a little irritated and removed her blanket in a swift motion to wake her up. "Oh! Fuck!" As soon as I removed her blanket, her naked body presented itself in front of me. I didn't realize she had slept naked and was taken aback. I should have put the blanket straight back on, but I didn't. I couldn't. I looked at her white, little, naked body lying on the white sheets. Her ass was facing towards me while she was hugging a pillow with her legs.

I snapped back to reality and covered her with her blanket. Without saying a word, I went back down and composed myself. "What the fuck was I thinking? That's my daughter up there. Fuck!"

I hoped she didn't know I did that. "Why the fuck couldn't I have put the blanket on sooner. What the hell were you looking at dumbass. She is you daughter. God. Damn."

I looked at the watch again and it was seven-fifteen, her bus will be here in fifteen minutes. I didn't know if I should wake her up again or just let her skip school today. But after about ten minutes, she came down fully dressed and ready for school. I gave her a smile nervously. She smiled back and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning. No coaching today, right?" I said, trying to make everything seem normal.

"Nope, tomorrow."

"Okay." I didn't know what else to say. It was getting really awkward, so I played some music to fill the silence.

"Oh, the bus is here."

She took a sandwich in her hand and left for school. I breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed like she didn't realize it after all. "God that was a close call."

After she left, I increased the volume and listened to my favorite song to calm myself down. The presentation today was important and I couldn't be thinking of such things.

I left for work after preparing a little. And by the time I reached the building, these thoughts about my daughter and how bad of a father I was for even thinking about her body were almost completely out of my mind.

The meeting was in an hour and my colleagues and I got together to discuss the operations. There were some really talented people working under me and I was proud to be their boss.

The presentation was a success and the rest of the day was as mundane as any other. I tried to get some work done but the thought of my naked daughter kept creeping up my mind. I felt disgusted at myself for even thinking about that. I realized I needed a girl. It was too long since I've been with anyone and that must be why I was getting these feelings.

I scanned the office through the glass. There were some beautiful girls around but most were pretty young for me. And the ones my age were not attractive at all. I wondered if I should go on these dating apps, but I laughed it away.

I drove home taking the longest route possible as I did not want to get home too soon, but I didn't really have anywhere else to go. I stopped drinking a year after the divorce and since then I've tried to stay away from pubs and bars as much as possible.

Once home, my thoughts intensified. But I calmed myself saying that it was nothing and I was overthinking it. Maci was in the living area watching tv.

"Did Sam leave?" I asked.

"Maybe, he could be in the garden," she replied.

Sam was supposed to get his paycheck today but it seemed like he had already left. The garden was empty and I took a seat there lighting my cigarette. Our house was on a hill and I looked down on the millions, all content within their families and living their meaningless lives. But sometimes I wished if I could swap mine with theirs and live a life of laughter.

I finished my cigarette and looked at it and said, "Fuck it!" and lit another one.

I spent the time reading a book on finance until it was time for dinner. Sam was back and preparing dinner for us.

He had made a special pasta noodle kind of a thing that he called 'the pâtes maison', whatever that meant.

"Today's special with tomato sauce sir," he said.

I tasted it and said, "Excellent!" He really was a good cook.

"How do you like it miss Maci?" he said.

"It's good," said Maci without looking up.

He looked at me and smiled and hung there for a little too long. It was his cue for his paycheck that I almost forgot. Sam is too kind for his own good sometimes.

"Oh yes, hold on Sam." I searched my back pocket and my front and realized I must have left it in my coat. "Can you pass me that coat right there?"

Sam handed me my coat and I gave him his paycheck. He smiled and put it in his pocket.

"Come sit with us, have some of your maison," I said to Sam.

"No, I got to go home, Elli will be waiting."

"Sure."

Sam left and it was me and my daughter at the dinner table. I fidgeted a little wondering what if she was awake when I removed her blanket. "No, I don't think so. She would have said something. She would definitely have shouted at me or something, right?" These thoughts crowded my brain as I had my dinner.

"Anything new in school?" I said breaking the silence.

"No," she replied in her casual one-word way.

"I was thinking how about we watch Fire Ring today?" said Maci.

"What?" I said confused.

"Fire Ring? With Harvey Stone?"

"Oh! The movie," I remembered that we had talked about watching a movie yesterday. "Yeah, sure, okay, good."

"Okay cool," said Maci.

We finished our dinner and she set the movie up while I cleaned the dishes. I was much calmer now because she definitely had no idea about today morning otherwise, she wouldn't have brought up the movie.

I took a seat on the couch and laid back to watch a movie with my daughter. Everything was fine. "Did you talk with your sister yet?"

"Dad! The movie has begun!"

"Oh yes." She is really uptight about movies. Never lets anyone talk once the movie begins.

It was a theft movie with major plot holes. But it was still an enjoyable watch. The acting was good enough and the action scenes were over the top. I saw that Maci was really enjoying the movie. I shook my head and wondered about the golden age of cinema, and how much the modern generation was missing out on.

It was a long movie and two hours into it, even Maci was getting a little bored. Within the last half an hour she had changed couch, changed pillows, and changed position multiple times. But once she starts a movie, she will definitely end it no matter how bad it was. I was actually enjoying it now; the characters were taking shape and the action scenes were over.

I was about to make a move to the washroom when she laid down on the couch beside me, with her head on my lap. I brushed her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. She was getting sleepy I suppose. I stroked her head while we watched the movie.

Then, unknowingly, my eyes got dragged towards her breasts. I saw her nipples were poking out of her top. I closed my eyes and shook my head and focused my attention to the television. "Did she change her top? I don't remember her wearing this during dinner." I wasn't sure. My heart started beating rapidly as I looked at her breasts again. Her pink top was tight to her chest and shaped her little breasts prominently. I realized she was not wearing a bra and seeing her so close was making me a little uncomfortable. I felt my blood rush to my penis and it was taking shape. I looked down and her head was an inch away from my bulging trousers. I tried thinking about other things but my erection was not going away.

She shifted a little and I felt her head touch my erect penis. And that shifting shook her breasts making me ever harder. I poked her shoulder and asked her to move. I stood up with my hand in my pocket trying to hide the erection and made way to the washroom. She laid there watching the movie, totally unaware of her father's ill thoughts.

"Holy fuck. What the fuck was that about?" I was losing my mind. "How could I get aroused by my own daughter? This is so wrong." I looked at the mirror in the washroom and tried to contemplate things. "I need to get my head straight. I probably should try those fucking dating apps, I guess. Fuck!"

I went back to the living space, making sure my erection was gone by now and adjusted my trousers. Maci was still laying on the couch and smiling at something when I arrived.

"Did I miss something?" I said.

"No, you know how weird Harvey Stone gets."

"Oh yeah." Although I didn't.

I took a seat in a single sofa this time. I tried to stay away from her as much as possible.

The rest of the movie was extremely fast paced and I couldn't catch up with what was happening, but Maci seemed to enjoy it. That was the whole point anyway.

"Woah that was something huh?" she said after the last scene ended.

"Indeed. The ending was totally unexpected."

"Really? I saw it miles away," she said.

"Wow! okay," I exclaimed in a sarcastic tone. She didn't seem to notice and looked at the clock and said, "Okay, good night dad."

"Alright. Good night."

I was unable to sleep properly that night. So many thoughts bombarded my mind. I got up and did some office work to take my mind off things. I could only catch sleep for a few hours before it was time to wake up again.

The next morning, I prayed that Maci got up on her own, but she didn't. I waited till around seven-fifteen, but she still wasn't down for breakfast yet. So, I went up to her room but her door was locked. I knocked, there was no answer. I knocked again and called out, "Maci! Come on, time to wake up."

"Yes!!" she shouted.

"Breakfast is ready! Come on you don't have much time!"

"Alright! Alright!"

She came down for breakfast in just five minutes, all ready for school.

"Hey! How many times have I told you not to lock your door when you sleep?" I said angrily. She had missed school on multiple occasions because her door was locked and she overslept, so we decided that she will never sleep with her door locked.

"I know, I know, I forgot."

"Don't forget again."

We talked about the movie last night while having breakfast. I tried to educate her on the more classic movies, but she looked absolutely disinterested.

Her bus arrived and she left.

My day in office usually began with an early morning meeting, a list of stuff I plan to get done, and a lunch with my colleagues in Eggy, a nearby restaurant. But today was different. I couldn't take my mind off the things I was thinking last night. I pictured Maci's breasts, how her top was so tight that her nipples were poking out of them. I was a little surprised and expected her nipples to be a little bigger, like her mother's. I even thought maybe her other nipple was touching my legs, maybe not. I was getting hard thinking about my daughter, and the more I tried to focus on something else, the more I started imagining.

I started sweating and feeling really bad for myself. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I looked outside my office through the blinds and saw Alena, my junior, walking through the hallway. I thought about going up to her and starting up a conversation, but I didn't. Then, my colleagues came into my office and we all went out for lunch. Their jokes and random discussions helped me ease my mind and relax a bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got home and saw that Sam was still there. He was watching TV with Maci.

"Hello Sir," said Sam.

"Still here I see Sam?"

"Elli is out with her friend, Mrs. Lambert's daughter. You know Mrs. Lambert sir? We met her in the café?"

"Oh yes. How is she?" I asked.

"Fine," he said and looked at the TV commercial that was playing. Maci was just sitting there busy with her phone. I saw that she didn't have her bra on and her nipples were still poking out of her top. But today her top looked a lot thicker than yesterday and I couldn't make out her nipples as prominently.

I breathed in filling my lungs as I tried to remove these thoughts from my head. I couldn't believe I was trying to figure out my daughter's nipples from her top. I rushed to the garden and lit a cigarette and looked at the stars. "What is happening to me? I really need to focus my attention somewhere else. This is not me. I need to stop."

I took my phone out and installed two dating apps. I tried to pick a perfect photo, but all the recent ones showed my belly. I realized I must have gotten a little fat and probably should hit the gym again. In my older photos, I looked so much leaner. I looked at Sam and his big fat belly that he carried around everywhere, but him being a cook probably justified it. I set up my profile and swiped at everyone, got a few matches in no time, but didn't feel like talking. I lit another cigarette and turned my phone off and looked at Maci still watching television. I shook my head and smiled and told myself that this was nothing and that I was just tired.

Sam called for dinner after some time and it was like any other day. He asked how the food was and I said it was fine. Sam left while me and Maci had dinner. Those cigarettes really helped me get my thoughts in place. "Maybe the matches in the dating app helped too. I should get a date soon," I thought.

Maci rushed to her room after dinner as usual and I sat on the couch and played some soft piano through the speakers and relaxed. The day went well. I realized I was having these weird thoughts lately because I felt lonely. I took out my phone and started a conversation with one of my matches. She was called Kal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up later than usual. I ended up talking with Kal and a few other girls for a long time, but none of them seemed attractive to me. I quickly washed and dressed myself up and went down to make breakfast. I thought Maci would wake up on her own today, but she didn't. And before it got too late, I went into her room to wake her up. Her door wasn't locked.

As soon as I stepped in, I saw her leg dangling from the bed and her bare shoulder creeping out of the blanket. I realized she was sleeping naked again and I started getting nervous. My inner dialogue started going crazy. "No. Don't do it. Don't. Turn back around and go down. But she's naked right there! Just a little peak? She wouldn't know. Oh my god what am I doing?"

I silently stepped towards her. "No, no, no, fuck no! What am I doing?" But I couldn't control myself. She was sleeping face down. I slowly, as slowly as I could, slid her blanket. While doing so I felt my penis getting harder. First her back, and then her naked ass appeared in front of me. I licked my dry lips and stood there for a full ten seconds. Her ass was small and cute and pink and smooth. My heart beat hard but slow as I moved a little closer to her. I bent closer and tried to smell her. She smelled like strawberries. I wanted to look closer, spread her legs and touch and grab her, but I didn't. I took the blanket and just as slowly slid it back on her. I intentionally glided my hands on her ass as I covered her back. I felt the smoothness of her ass on my hands. I noticed a bead of sweat falling from my face as I slowly stepped back. I tiptoed my way out of her room and closed the door behind me.