Little Lorna 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was mixed with emotions, upset that he told her to leave, annoyed that he stopped it but mostly horny!

So she grabbed her bags and left the office, getting a bus home, Lorna went straight to her room and closed her eyes trying to figure out what is going on.

He kissed me? And then told me to go?! What is he playing at!

Lorna has been infatuated with this man for so long and now she finally had him, he pushed her away, she felt like she could cry but told herself not to cry over a man.

She stayed in her bed the rest of the day, thinking of everything and only leaving to have dinner with her family then returning to bed.

The Contract

Lorna's father had just dropped her off at work. She had decided that she was going to speak to David about what happened whether he liked it or not. That was not work, so she didn't mind having the tough talk with him.

As she stood at the entrance, in a black pencil skirt and a white blouse, she took a deep breath and headed inside.

Walking straight to David's office, she knocked on the door and heard him call.

"Come in."

Opening the door, Lorna stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"We need to talk." She said turning around and looking at David who was looking at his laptop.

"What would you like to talk about?" He said not looking at her.

"About yesterday." Lorna said walking closer to him.

"Have a seat." David said. Lorna didn't know what it was about the way he spoke but she felt compelled to obey him.

Taking a seat, she sat silently and waited for David to start.

"So, you want to talk about us kissing?" David asked, finally looking up from his laptop at her.

"Yes." Lorna said, "And then you made me leave." Feeling herself getting upset again.

"I apologise Lorna, I didn't want to put you in that position." David said in a soft tone.

"Then why did you?" Lorna asked getting more upset.

"You are my Personal Assistant, there are rules against this sort of thing." David told her.

"I don't care about that." Lorna argued back, then she saw David slowly smile at her.

"I was hoping you would say that." David told her.

"So, you don't regret it?" Lorna asked with a glimmer of hope.

"Not at all." David said which could've made Lorna jump with joy, "But there are precautions we have to take." David told her.

"What do you mean?" Lorna asked, confused.

"Firstly, there are my expectations." David told her.

"What sort of expectations?" Lorna asked, even more confused.

"When I am with a woman, I expect full obedience." David bluntly said.

Full obedience? Lorna thought.

"I can see you're confused." David said, "Take this." He said and handed over a few pages with writing on, "Read through it. If you agree to everything, sign it and bring it back to me. If not, we can forget what happened and carry on working together like nothing happened." David told her.

Lorna looked at the paper, it had a lot of writing on it and looked almost like a contract.

"Are you serious?" Lorna asked, thinking it shouldn't be this hard to have a relationship with someone.

"Deadly, I have to protect myself and you also must be protected." David told her.

Lorna had a quick glance at it before David said.

"You will read it tonight at home, for today just carry on work as normal."

"Okay." Lorna replied, folding the paper and putting it into her bag and then left the room.

It was hard to focus on the rest of the day but she did the best that she could. Finally it was 5pm and Lorna got picked up by her dad.

After cooking dinner and eating together, Lorna quickly went to her room and started reading the contract.

She couldn't believe some of what it said, it started by saying.

"This contract gives your full obedience of all the rules within the relationship between Lorna Davies and David Michaels." And then followed with a large list of numbered rules, just a few of the were.

"Lorna will not tell any outside party about the relationship."

"Lorna will obey to every command given to her by David Michaels, sexual and nonsexual."

"David had full use of Lorna's body when and how he chooses."

"Lorna agrees to participate in heavy BDSM."

"Lorna agrees to anal sex." (This one frightened Lorna as she has never even played with her arse herself.

"Lorna agrees to being filmed and photographed." (Again semi frightening her)

"David Michaels has full control of Lorna's attire."

"Lorna agrees to take on multiple partners if requested by David Michaels."

After reading through, Lorna found herself getting wetter and wetter, never expecting such things from David. The last two rules had her almost gushing when she read them.

"Lorna will be David's complete sex slave slut."

And,

"If agreed, when alone, Lorna Davies will only address David Michaels as her Master."

She couldn't believe it, Lorna knew she was kinky and most of the list got her extremely hot and bothered. The idea of completely giving control to this amazing man just turned her on more.

Putting the contract down, Lorna decided to sleep on it and speak to David in the morning.

The Next Day.

Lorna opened David's office door, entered and closed the door behind herself.

"Lorna, did you read what I gave you?" David said.

As Lorna turned around, she walked to his desk, placed the contract onto the table and whispered.

"Yes. Master."

David smiled, turned the page and saw Lorna's signature on the contract.

"Good, I'm glad you agreed." David said, "Sit down." He ordered.

Not saying a word, Lorna sat down and looked at David staring at her.

"Now a few questions of my own." He said.

"Yes Master." Lorna replied, wanting to comply completely with the contract.

"What is your sexual experience? With males or females." David asked.

"None Master, only kissed a few boys and that is it." Lorna told him.

"So, you are a virgin?" David asked smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes Master." Lorna replied.

"You will be having a lot of firsts with me then." David said as he slid his chair slightly backwards. "Stand up." He ordered.

Silently, Lorna replied. Although she was silent, her pussy begged her for attention.

"Come here." David ordered.

Slowly, Lorna walked to David's side of the desk until she was only a foot away.

"On your knees." He said.

Doing as she was told, Lorna knelt down until she was at waist height with David.

"Undo my trousers." He ordered.

This is it. I'm going to see my first real life cock.

Her hands were shaking with excitement as Lorna reached David's belt. Only just able to undo it, David sat up as he helped Lorna pull down his trousers so he just had on a pair of black boxers, but Lorna could see his hard cock underneath and it looked big.

As she wrapped her fingers around the boxers, Lorna pulled them down and watched as this huge cock sprung free.

"Oh my god." Lorna whispered, not believing how big this cock is in front of her.

"Put it in your hands." David ordered.

"Yes Master." Lorna replied.

Reaching up, Lorna wrapped her small hand around the thick cock.

It's as thick as my arm! I can't even wrap my hand around it! Lorna thought.

"Good girl." David said which said waves of pleasure through Lorna's pussy.

Instinctively, she started to move her hand up and down the thick shaft, slowly wanking off her boss's big cock.

A small amount of precum started to come out of the head of the cock, Lorna looked up at David who was smiling down at her as she slowly wanked his cock.

"Put it in your mouth now." He ordered.

This is it.

Lorna opened her mouth, slowly she leant forward and felt the head of his cock slowly rub against her tongue as she wrapped her wet lips around the fat cock.

"Mmmmmm." She moaned with her eyes closed as she ran her tongue along the head of the cock, tasting precum for the first time in her life.

Not thinking of anything, Lorna opened her mouth wider and attempted to take the cock deeper into her mouth. Rubbing her tongue all around the cock as she forced more and more of it into her mouth.

"Glllggg!" Lorna gagged when the cock hit her throat and she jumped back, a trail of spit was going from her mouth to the cock as she smiled and looked up at David.

"We will work on you deep throating me." David said, But for now, get back to sucking me cock!" He ordered.

"Yes Master." Lorna said, desperate to please this man.

She leant forward and took the amazing cock back into her mouth. This time on a mission, she started to bob up and down on the massive cock that invaded her mouth. With one hand wanking the rest of the shaft that she couldn't get into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned, loving being on her knees with this cock in her mouth.

"Good girl, you look great with a big cock in between your lips." David moaned.

Lorna opened her eyes and looked up at her new Master and she kept sucking his cock.

She closed her eyes when she felt David's hands resting on her hair, pushing her deeper down his cock.

"Glllgggh!" Lorna gagged again but David held her head down, not letting her up.

"Keep taking it!" David ordered holding her head down.

Lorna could feel the cock hitting her throat and struggled to breath, spit was dribbling out of her mouth and down her chin as she attempted to breath through her nose with the fat cock choking her.

Eventually he released her head, but Lorna was not one to give up that easy. Holding onto his thighs, she pushed her head further and kept getting the cock to hit her throat and gag all over it as she sucked his perfect cock.

"Fuck yes." David quietly moaned as Lorna kept sucking his cock on her knees.

Her own pussy was on fire, she could feel it soaking wet as she was desperate to be fucked by this man.

Taking the cock out of her mouth, Lorna had spit down her chin as she looked up at David and moaned to him.

"Please fuck me."

"You haven't earned that yet." David said with a smile.

Thinking back to the contract, Lorna smiled and said.

"Please Master, fuck your sex slave slut and take her virginity on your desk!"

"That is tempting. But I will decide when you get fucked. Now get back to sucking my cock!" David ordered grabbing onto her hair tightly and pushing his cock back into her mouth.

Lorna couldn't do anything now, she just held her head still as David fucked her mouth. Thrusting deep into her throat forcing to gag over and over as his cock fucked her mouth like it was a pussy.

"I'm going to cum soon. You better not miss any of it or you will be punished!" David said.

"Mmmmmm!" Lorna moaned, desperate to have him fill her mouth with cum.

"Fuuuuuckkk!" David moaned.

Then Lorna felt shot after shot of warm, delicious cum filling her mouth. It was fucking amazing! Completely filling her mouth with his cum, Lorna did her best to swallow every drop but it was too much and she felt some pour out of her lips.

She kept sucking his dick, making sure to get every drop until his cock started to go soft. Then she slowly removed her mouth from his cock and looked up at him.

"Good girl. But you did miss some." David said.

"I'm sorry Master. It was too much." Lorna told him.

"You know that means you will be punished." David told her which both panicked and excited Lorna.

"I understand Master." Lorna said staring at him.

"Good. You are coming to mine after work tonight where you will be punished." David told her.

"Yes Master." Lorna said still on her knees.

"Good, now get back to work." David told her.

Getting from the floor and wiping her mouth, Lorna returned to her desk and carried on working. The whole time desperate to touch her pussy.

Lorna text her dad that she was going to see her friends after work so she didn't need picking up.

The First Time

When 5pm came, Lorna was dripping wet with excitement, then David came out from his office.

"Come with me." He said walking past her desk.

Lorna grabbed her bag and followed him outside and eventually into his car.

Silently, David started the car and started to drive when he eventually started to speak.

"Take your top off." He ordered.

"What?" Lorna asked, nervous about taking her top off when other people could see into the car.

"Does our contract not say that you cannot question me?" David said not turning to look at her.

"No Master, but people will see?" She asked nervously, although instantly regretting it.

"That doesn't matter, you are to please me now. And I have told you to take your top off. If you question me again your punishment will keep increasing." David said in a firm tone that again frightened and excited Lorna.

Deciding that she has already agreed to this, Lorna thought she would just let herself go. So, she unbuttoned her blouse until she was just sat in the passenger seat with just her black bra holding up her large tits.

"And the bra." David ordered.

Not questioning him this time, Lorna unhooked her bra and let it fall to her lap. Her large breasts now open for any other cars to see. Weirdly this just made her feel free and more turned on.

"Good girl." David said.

Although he was still yet to turn his head and look at her tits.

The rest of the drive was in silence, Lorna was self-conscious every time that the car stopped at traffic lights as she would see people looking in and seeing her with no top on.

It was a thirty minute drive until David pulled up to his house. It was huge! He was clearly very wealthy.

"Put your shirt back on before we go in." David ordered.

Leaving her bra in the car, Lorna buttoned herself back up and followed David inside.

If the outside was nice, the inside was amazing! Very stylish furniture and very expensive art work on the walls.

"Come into here." David said and guided Lorna into a separate room.

Once he opened the door and Lorna stepped in, she was amazing with what she saw. It was a full on sex dungeon, like one she has seen in porn.

"Undress." David ordered.

Without speaking, Lorna took off all of her clothes, finally standing in front of this amazing man completely naked.

He walked around her, inspecting her toned and smooth body.

"Good, bend over the bench." He ordered.

Lorna saw a leather bench at one side of the room with chains attached to it, bending over it, her arse and pussy could feel the air against it as she could hear David walking around. Suddenly she felt him putting a silk blindfold over her eyes.

Unable to see, Lorna's pussy was throbbing as she could hear David moving around her, desperate to know what was about to happen.

Then she felt something firm pressing against her arse cheeks. It felt like a thin piece of wood that was covered in leather.

"Time for your punishment." David said.

"Yes Master." Lorna replied.

"This is only a mild punishment, so you know what to expect if you disobey me again." David told her.

"I understand Master, I'm ready." Lorna said, expecting for a spanking.

SPANK!

"Urghh!" Lorna let out a loud grunt feeling the hard item slapping her arse.

SPANK!

"Ow!" Lorna let out a little shriek in pain.

"You are getting twenty of these slave." David said. Just calling her slave made her pussy gush in excitement.

"Yes Master!" Lorna said out.

SPANK!

"Fuuckkk!" Lorna whimpered in burning pain from her cheeks.

SPANK!

"Will you disobey me again?!" David asked.

SPANK!

"No Master! I promise!" Lorna shouted, not knowing how she could take all the spanking.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Please Master! It hurts!" Lorna moaned out in pain from the constant spanking.

"It should!" David told her.

"Yes Master. I'm sorry." Lorna whimpered.

SPANK!

"Please Master, do it quick!" Lorna moaned, desperate to finish the punishment.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

David was relentless with striking her bare arse that shook at every hit.

"Fuuuckkk!" Lorna moaned out as her arse burned.

"Nearly done slave." David said rubbing the item against her raw arse cheek.

"Yes Master."

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes Master." Lorna said.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

David stuck her hard and fast to get her punishment done.

"There we go slave." He said.

"Thank you Master." Lorna said, realising how ridiculous it was that she was thanking him for punishing her.

"Now, come with me." He said.

Lorna got up from the bench, there was a full length mirror and she inspected her arse that was bright red from the spanking.

She followed David who was still fully dressed into another room.

She guessed it was his bedroom as it had a very large double bed in, except it had a few cameras around the room.

"I am going to take your virginity now." David told her.

Lorna smiled with joy, excited to finally have sex.

"Yes Master!" She said happily.

"And, I am going to record it. So you can always look back at the first time you were my sex slave." David told her.

Lorna didn't know how she felt about being recorded, but she was not about to question her Master again.

"Come here!" David ordered.

When she got closer, she felt David's hands wrap around and pull her close and planting his lips onto hers.

Lorna's neck was cranked up to meet his lips as she felt his tongue go inside of her mouth again. Making out with this amazing man, Lorna could've melted into his arms.

She raised her hands and started to unbutton his shirt and help get it off of him.

"On your knees." He ordered.

Lorna smiled at this amazing man as she lowered herself so she was face to face with his crotch.

Not needing instruction, Lorna undid his trousers and pulled them down until he stepped out of them. David was now stood in front of her completely naked.

His boy was amazing, he was so toned. He had an amazing 6 pack and good muscles. His hard cock was looking at Lorna and without instructions, he grabbed the cock and wrapped her lips around the cock.

Until David grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"You don't get to suck my cock unless I tell you too!" He told her off.

"Yes Master, I'm sorry." Lorna replied, confused as to why he wouldn't want a blowjob.

"Get onto the bed." He ordered.

Not saying anything, Lorna lay in the middle of the bed with her legs spread wide open, her bald, virgin pussy on full view of her boss.

She watched as David set up cameras all around her, one pointing directly at her from in front.

"Touch your pussy." He ordered.

Lorna lowered her hand and started to rub her throbbing pussy, she was so horny for this man and wanted him to know. She instantly started to moan louder, knowing the cameras were recording her just turning her on more.

"How long have you wanted me to fuck you?" David asked.

"Since we first met!" Lorna admitted with a moan, "I had to finger myself in the toilet at work when you first shook my hand!" She admitted.

"You naughty slut, you will not do that again unless I tell you to." David told her.

"Yes Master." Lorna moaned, loving being called a slut.

"Finger yourself." He ordered.

With ease, Lorna got two fingers knuckle deep into her needy, soaking wet pussy.

"You are no longer allowed to cum without my permission." David told her.

"Even on my own?" Lorna asked as she fucked her own pussy with her fingers.

"Even then." David told her.

"Yes Master, I'll do anything you tell me to." Lorna moaned, desperate for this man.

"Good girl." David said as he got onto the bed.

Lorna's fingers left her pussy as David climbed on top of her. She watched as his lips came down onto hers.

Here she was, making out with a man the same age as her father who lay completely naked on top of her. Having given herself completely to him, Lorna wrapped her smooth legs around his strong waste. She moaned into his mouth.