Little Lorna 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Master, fuck me."

David smiled, she felt his hand go down to grip his cock and line it up with her pussy.

"Time to lose your cherry." David said. Lorna felt this was his final chance to give her to change her mind, but Lorna wasn't going anywhere, instead she moaned back.

"Shove your big cock in my pussy Master." And pushed forward to kiss him hard.

Then she felt it, the head of his cock slide into her soaking wet pussy.

"Fuuuuckkkk." She whispered into his mouth, feeling the first ever cock inside of her.

"So fucking tight." David moaned as he slowly pushed deeper into her tight pussy. Her pussy lips wrapping around his giant cock.

"You're so big." Lorna moaned, in a little pain from the huge dick stretching her no longer virgin pussy.

She could feel every inch of his thick cock going deeper and deeper inside of her, until she felt him rest on top of her and she knew she had his whole cock balls deep inside of her pussy.

"Fuuuuuuckk!" She moaned out, being more full than she could imagine.

"How's that?" He asked.

"Like I can't believe you haven't fucked me before!" Lorna moaned out.

"Good girl." David moaned as he started to slowly thrust in and out of the 18 year old pussy.

"Oooooohhhh!" She moaned, not used to having such a big object inside of her.

Being so wet made it easier, but his cock was still so big. Lorna could feel herself stretching around his cock when he would go fully inside of her.

"Fuck... Master." Lorna panted.

"What is it slave?" David moaned looking down at her.

"Fuck me." She moaned, "Fuck your slut's pussy!"

"You mean your cunt?" David asked.

"Yes Master. Fuck my no longer virgin cunt with your huge cock!" Lorna moaned.

"FUUUCKKK!" She screamed in pleasure as David started to properly fuck her.

He was going all the way out and balls deep inside of her at every thrust, feeling his skin slap against hers as he would bottom out inside of her.

"SO! FUCKING! GOOD!" Lorna moaned, unable to control herself from the fucking.

She could feel her orgasm already building up from the fucking, her toes curling as her body started to tense up.

"Master! I'm going to cum!" She warned him.

"I haven't given you permission slut! If you cum, you will be punished!" David warned her, smiling down knowing she couldn't stop it.

"I'm SOOOORRRYYYYYY!" She screamed arching her back as the biggest orgasm of her life shocked through her body!

"You naughty slave!" David moaned and pulled out of her soaking wet pussy.

"Nooooo!" Lorna moaned desperate to be filled again.

"On your hands and knees slut!" David ordered.

Wasting no time, Lorna got onto her hands and knees, just like she imagined in so many of her fantasies, suddenly David's entire cock was thrust back inside of her.

"YYYESSSSS!" She moaned pushing her face against bed as David started to hammer into her pussy on a mission.

SPANK!

"You like that slave?" He asked.

"Yes Master! Fuck my cunt!" Lorna moaned as he fucked her properly.

Over and over she could feel his cock going balls deep inside of her pussy, Lorna just closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure of being used by this giant cock.

"I've wanted to be in this tight cunt for so long!" David moaned.

"It's your cunt Master! You can fuck me whenever you want!" Lorna announced, devoting herself to this perfect man.

"That's right you little whore!" David said grabbing onto her arse cheeks.

"I'm your dirty little whore Master!" Lorna shouted as she felt another orgasm building inside of her.

"Fuck!!! Master I'm going to cum again!!" She shouted.

"I haven't said you can cum again yet!" David ordered.

SPANK!

"Please Master! Let your slave cum!" Lorna screamed.

"You can cum when I cum inside you!" David said.

Lorna wasn't on the pill or any form of contraception so she knew the risk of him cumming inside of her, but right now she didn't care.

"Cum in me Master! Fill my cunt with your cum!" She shouted.

"Get ready my slave!" David shouted as he picked up the pace even more with fucking her. He was clearly close to cumming and so was Lorna.

"I'm about to cum slut!" David announced.

"Cum in me! Breed me!!" Lorna screamed.

Then she felt his cock erupt inside of fill her unprotected womb with his cum and tipping her over the edge.

"FUUUCKK YEESSSSSS!" Lorna screamed as feeling his cock filling her pussy forced an earth shattering orgasm of her own.

"YYESSSS!" She kept shouting as her whole body was shaking with pleasure from her owner.

David kept fucking her soaking wet pussy until every drop of his cum was inside of her, when his dick eventually went soft he pulled out and watched as his cum poured out of her tight pussy.

"Fucking hell." He moaned, panting for air.

"That was fucking amazing." Lorna moaned, planted to the bed in exhaustion.

For a while, David and Lorna stayed on the bed as they caught their breath. Eventually David said to her.

"You should get dressed, I'll drive you home."

Lorna managed to pick herself up and said to him.

"Yes Master, thank you."

Lorna found her clothes and got dressed again and watched as David got dressed, admiring his amazing body.

"You should look into getting onto the pill unless you want me to knock you up." David told her.

"You're probably right." Lorna said.

"And there is no way I am not filling your pussy with cum again." David said with a laugh.

Lorna was amazed at how he could go from a dominant Master to the nice guy so easily, he was amazing!

Once she was inside of his car, Lorna could feel his cum pouring out of her well fucked pussy and couldn't stop smiling.

When he pulled up a street away from her house, David turned to her and said.

"Now remember, this stays between us. Other than when we are alone, it's business as usual."

Lorna smiled and said.

"Yes Master."

Then she leant forward and planted another kiss onto David's lips before smiling and getting out of the car.

"How as your evening?" Her dad said when she walked through the door.

Great, I just got fucked by a hot older man that now owns me! Lorna thought.

"Univentful." She told him with a smile.

"Fair enough, I have dinner ready for you in the over." He said giving her a hug, which made Lorna panic that he could smell sex on her, but it seemed she was in luck.

Lorna ate her dinner and by the time she was finished she was knackered and ready for bed. Lay there, her mind kept thinking of David.

I wonder what's going to happen, I can't wait to see how far I can go with him. Everything is going to be perfect!

Under the Desk

Lorna was giddy when she got dropped off to work from her dad, excitement wouldn't be able to describe her feelings at seeing David again.

She soon realised that he wasn't in yet so she sat at her own desk outside of his office and carried on her work as normal. Although she was looking forward to her future experimenting with David, she knew her work was still very important and didn't want that to slack.

It was 1pm when David eventually came in, apparently he had a few errands to run. When he walked past the desk he was as cool as ever, not giving any indication about last night with Lorna.

"Good morning Lorna." He said walking past.

"Good morning David." Lorna replied with a smile.

It was an hour later when David came out of his office and asked Lorna to go inside.

Once in, she closed the door, turned around and smiled at him.

"How are you feeling today?" David asked.

Lorna couldn't hide the smile on her face, she paused for just a second when she replied.

"I am perfect, Master."

David looked up from his laptop and smiled at the young girl.

Lorna was dressed in a black skirt and a blue bouse, when David asked.

"Do you have underwear on?"

"Yes Master." Lorna replied standing still.

"Take them off. For now on you will not wear underwear." David told her.

Just his firm tone had Lorna shaking in the knees, keeping her eyes locked on him she brought her hands up her skirt and let him watch as she pulled down her black thong.

"Give it to me." David ordered.

Walking over to him, Lorna handed him the thong that was already wet from her pussy and she watched as he put it into a draw in his desk.

"Now," David said to her, "I have a conference call soon, you are going to be under my desk the entire time."

"Yes Master." Lorna replied giddily.

David slid back on his chair and allowed Lorna to get onto her knees and below the desk, when he brough the chair forward she was surrounded nearly entirely in darkness.

"Take my cock out." He ordered.

Not speaking, Lorna undid her bosses' trousers and pulled them down, releasing his already hard, massive cock.

I almost forgot how big his cock is! Lorna thought as she reached forward and grabbed onto it.

"You are to suck my cock the entire call. Do not make me cum, I want a slow and long blowjob. Understand?" David said.

"Yes Master." Lorna replied.

Then his phone began to ring.

"Hello." David said on the phone and Lorna took this as her que to start.

Leaning forward, Lorna licked her lips, opened them wide and once again took her Master's cock into her mouth. Lightly wrapping her wet, soft lifts around his smooth cock Lorna accidentally let out a "Mmmmm" as she started to slowly bob up and down on the cock.

Knowing that she is to take her time, Lorna appreciated every inch of the cock.

Pulling it out of her mouth, she extended her warm, wet tongue and ran it from the base of the cock and all the way to the head, licking the small amount of precum. As she carried on licking the cock all over, the dick began to get wet all over from her spit and when she would pull her tongue away a small trial of spit would follow.

Lorna felt so dirty and hot, not believing that she is actually under a man's desk and sucking his cock whilst he is working.

She could hear David talking on the phone but didn't pay much attention, instead focusing on the hard cock.

She wrapped her wet lips around the hard cock as slowly lowered her head and took more of him into her mouth, running her tongue along the head of the cock as she did so.

Every now and again, Lorna would flick her tongue along the cock and would feel David's cock flinch in pleasure.

After sucking on his cock for a few minutes, she removed her mouth and pushed the cock up, once again sticking her tongue out, Lorna leant forward and ran her wet tongue all over his smooth, big balls.

She would run her tongue from the bottom of his balls to the shaft and made sure to cover every part of it, then lightly taking them into her mouth and licking them.

Lorna was in heaven, she knew her pussy was on fire and desperate to be touched, but she knew she wasn't allowed and would obey anything her Master told her.

After at least thirty minutes, David was finally done with the call and Lorna heard him putting the phone down. Even so, she didn't let the cock leave her mouth. Until he heard her say down to her.

"Alright, pick up the pace slave, time to get your reward for being good."

"Mmmmm!" Lorna moaned, knowing that the reward was getting to taste his delicious cum.

Sucking with a passion now, Lorna started to bob her head up and down on the fat cock faster and faster, using her hands to play with his wet balls as she did so. Forcing the cock deeper down her throat, still unable to take the whole thing but not through lack of trying.

David's hands found their way to Lorna's blond hair and started to push her head lower.

"I'm cumming soon my slut." David warned.

Being called slut just turning her on more, Lorna moaned around the cock and kept sucking the cock.

It didn't take long for David to cum and fill her mouth with a warm load, this time Lorna was adamant to keep it all in her mouth. Swallowing every drop of the warm cum, feeling it slide down her throat as she continued to suck his cock until she felt him going soft.

Eventually, David pulled his seat out, smiling down at Lorna he said to her.

"Get up from the floor."

Getting off her knees which were sore from being knelt down for so long, Lorna was smiling at her Master.

"You did well." David said with a smile.

"Thank you Master." She replied.

"Now I actually have some work for you to do." David said and their relationship instantly turned back to a business one, even though Lorna was dripping wet.

The rest of the day was business as usual and Lorna ended up staying an hour late to get the work finished.

When David left his office to leave, he stopped at Lorna's desk, looking around to make sure no one was there he said to her.

"I am sorry I didn't get to return the favour. In normal circumstances I would reward you for your good behaviour, but we didn't have time today."

Lorna smiled at the lovely man and said to him.

"Do not worry about that Master, I am happy to just please you."

"Good girl." David said and then walked out.

Lorna, smiling to herself, packed up her work and rang her father to come and pick him up. The entire drive home she couldn't help but think, what if her father knew that his little girl had been sucking her Master's cock whilst at work.

Giving Up Complete Control

It was Saturday, Lorna had saw her friends Friday night and right now she was just watching TV with her brothers when she got a text.

"Hi slave, you are coming to mine tonight. I will pick you up at 7pm."

It was from David, reading the text sent shocks of pleasure to her pussy. Being a good slave, Lorna still had no underwear on even when she wasn't with her Master.

"Yes Master." She replied and waited for 7pm to come.

"I am down the road, come here." David text her.

"Dad! I am going to see Charlotte!" Lorna shouted before leaving the house wearing a loose dress, thinking it would be easy to whip of if David told her too.

"Hi Master." She excitedly said jumping into the car.

"Hi slave." David replied and started to drive, a few minutes later he said to her, "Tonight, we are going to start to push your boundaries."

Lorna looked at him and replied.

"I will do anything you want to Master."

David just smiled and carried on driving to his house.

When they finally got there, David and Lorna left the car and began to walk inside. What surprised Lorna but also filled her with joy, on the walk from the car to the house, David reached out and held her hand, intertwining their fingers.

Oh my god! Lorna thought.

When they reached the house, David let go of her hand and let her inside, guiding her to the sex room.

When they entered, David shut the door and Lorna looked around, wondering what he was going to have her do.

"Come here." David said guiding Lorna to one side of the room.

She looked and in front of her was a black, metal rack of sorts with leather cuffs at each corner.

"Undress and put your feet in the corners." David told her.

Happy to obey, Lorna got completely naked once again in front of her owner, her large tits bouncing as she took of her bra.

Stepping into the corners, Lorna watched as David tightened the leather cuffs around her ankles and her legs were now locked spread wide. Then he grabbed onto her wrist, pulling it to the top corner of the rack he cuffed it, then did the same with the other.

Looking at David who was smiling at her, Lorna was tied up, star fished and completely naked.

Then, David turned around, rummaging around a black box he turned around and in his hand was a black ball with a strap on.

"This is a ball gag." He told her.

Lorna didn't reply, having seen it in porn but never one in real life, her pussy twitched at the thought.

"Open wide." David said and Lorna opened her mouth as much as possible.

David then placed the ball into her mouth, then tightened the strap around the back of her head and Lorna now found herself completely helpless. Unable to move or speak, David said to her.

"Comfortable?"

"Mhmm." Lorna mumbled into the gag as a reply.

"Good." David said.

Then she felt his hands running all over her body, his big strong hands would grab onto her large tits and squeeze her nipples making her whimper and let out a muffled squeal into the gag.

He would caress her smooth body, reach around and grab onto her firm arse, but when his hand came around and landed onto her clit, Lorna almost screamed in pleasure! Not being allowed to cum for so long was sending her crazy and her clit felt like it was throbbing just from his touch.

"You like that?" David asked as he so slowly ran his finger across her clit.

"Mhmmmm!" Lorna tried to moan and nod her head, desperate to cum.

"You have been a good little slut for me." David complimented which just sent waves of pleasure throughout her naked, tied up body.

"MMMHHHMM!" Lorna screamed into the gag when one of David's fingers easily slid knuckle deep inside of her pussy.

She was soaking wet and the finger remained completely still inside of her.

"Mhmmm!" Lorna tried to beg into the gag for him to finger her more.

"Do you want me to let you cum for me? Cum whilst tied up like the slut you are for me?" David teased with his finger remaining inside of her.

"Mhmmm!" Lorna moaned.

Then his finger came out and Lorna was empty once more. She watched as David took the finger that was drenched in her pussy juices and started to rub it along her lips that were wrapped around the ball gag, being able to smell and taste her own pussy was sending Lorna crazy.

David then turned around and went back into the black box that the ball gag come from. When he returned he had in his hand a small dildo with a wire attached to it and something else on the end and Lorna could've screamed with excitement of having something inside of her again.

With ease, David pushed the small dildo inside of her, letting go the dildo remained completely inside of her pussy. David was holding onto the plastic attached to the wire and Lorna soon realised it was a control.

"MHHHMMMMMM!" The young girl screamed into the gag when the dildo started to violently vibrate inside of her desperate pussy. "Mhmmmm!" She moaned into the gag loving the toy.

That was until the vibrating slowed down, it didn't stop completely, just remaining on a light vibration, enough to keep her legs twitching in the cuffs.

"I will be back." David said and then started to walk to the door.

"Mhmmm!" Lorna moaned into the gag, not believing that he was about to leave her in this position!

But without turning around, David opened the door, turned off the light switch and left her in the dark.

Oh my god! This is crazy! I'm so fucking horny!!!

The vibrating in her pussy was causing her body to shake as she was tied up, but not enough to give her the release of an orgasm!

"Mhmmmm!" She kept moaning into the gag, feeling her spit beginning to drip down her chin as her body was on constant edge of cumming.

Lorna didn't know how long she was left in the room in this position for, her arms began to ache from being tied up and her pussy was dripping wet. Eventually the door opened and the lights turned on and David returned.

"How are you doing my slut?" He said with a smile.

"MHMM!" Lorna shouted into the gag, horny as fuck!

"Good girl." He said walking over to her, this is when she realised he had another camera in his hand pointing at her, capturing her completely helpless in this state.

"You have obeyed me excellently so far, do you think you deserve a reward?" David asked, now standing only a foot away and setting the camera up on a tripod, pointing directly at her.

"Mhmm." Lorna moaned.

"What about this?" David said and suddenly two of his fingers were rubbing her swollen clit.