Little Lorna 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned, looking into his eyes as he grinned at her, her body shaking from pure fucking pleasure.

"You want to cum for me slut? Cum like the young whore you have become?" David asked as his fingers kept rubbing her clit over and over.

"MMMMMMMM!" Lorna kept screaming into the gag, her spit pouring down her chin as the cuffs stopped her body from shaking with pleasure.

"That's it you fucking slut, you have five seconds to cum for me!" David warned her.

"Mmmm!" Lorna moaned desperately, knowing it won't take her long to cum.

"1." David said as he slowly rubbed her clit.

"2, you are going to be my complete whore."

"3. I am going to fuck every one of your holes over and over, filling your cunt and arsehole with my cum." David said.

"Mhhhmmm!" Lorna moaned, closing her eyes and enjoying being completely helpless.

"4. I am going to have you gang banged and fucked over and over, taking every cock and load of cum you can."

"MMMHHH!" Lorna moaned, right now she would take every cock in the word fucking her desperate pussy.

"5. CUM FOR ME YOU FUCKING WHORE!!" David shouted violently rubbing her clit.

Lorna's eyes shot open as her worth shattered around her from her amazing orgasm.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" She screamed as her body shook around the cuffs as she kept cumming and cumming from her owner.

"That's it, cum for your master!" David moaned, taking one of her nipples into his mouth and biting down on it.

"Mmmmmmm!" Lorna kept pleading in pleasure as her orgasm was never ending.

When David took his fingers away, Lorna looked at him, drenched in sweat and saw him smiling back at her. He reached behind her head and undid the ball gag.

"How was that?" He asked as Lorna grinded her teeth, saw from the gag.

Looking up at her Master, Lorna didn't have to think when she shouted.

"I need your big cock in my fucking cunt and fuck me like the dirty whore I am! Fuck me however you want! Own me! Use me! Take over my whole life!"

"Good whore." David said as he removed the cuffs and had to catch Lorna from falling to the ground.

In an instant, he span the young girl around and pushed her against the wall, Lorna's big tits hitting the cold surface as David held her firm against it.

Without any resistance, she felt his giant cock spread her pussy lips and dive balls deep inside of her.

"YESS!! FUCK ME MY MASTER!!!" She screamed as she was held against the wall.

"You are going to take my cock all the time. I fucking own you." David said kissing the back of her neck as he pounded into her tight pussy.

"My cunt is yours! Fuck me! Let anyone fuck me, I don't care! Just use me as your personal fucking whore!" Lorna announced meaning every word.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight!" David roared, holding onto the girls hips as he plunged his cock deeper and deeper inside of her.

"Fuck! Yes! Harder!" Lorna kept moaning over and over, loving being fucked like a slut.

"I'm going to fill your fucking cunt with my cum again!" David told her.

"Yes Master! Breed me again. Give me all of your cum!" Lorna shouted.

"FUUUCKK!" David grunted.

His cum filling her insides forcing yet another orgasm out of Lorna.

"YES! FUCKING BREED MEE!!!" She screamed as she was shaking against the wall from cumming so hard once more!

"Fuck!" David panted as he slowly pulled out of her well fucked pussy.

Lorna nearly fell to the ground again, feeling his cum pouring out of her.

After a few minutes of catching their breath, David said to her.

"Come in here." And began to walk to the door. Lorna followed until David turned around and said.

"No. Crawl."

Like a good slave, Lorna got onto her hands and knees and crawled after her master. He guided her into what appeared to be his dining room.

"You may sit on the chair." David told her and Lorna got up from the ground and sat at the table.

David left the room and then returned with two plates in his hand, placing one in front of Lorna she saw it was a steak, chips and peas.

"You've cooked for me?" Lorna asked, looking up at David who was smiling down at her. He gently caressed her face and said.

"Of course. Just because you're my slave doesn't mean you don't eat." And then he sat down, opposite to her on the dinner table.

He is so amazing, how have I gotten so lucky? Lorna thought before tucking into the meal. The steak was cooked perfectly and tasted delicious.

After dinner, David had Lorna crawl, following him to his bedroom.

"On the bed, hands and knees." David told her.

"Yes Master." Lorna obediently replied and doing as she was told.

Then she felt David behind her, without warning she felt something thick and hard push into her arsehole, spreading her untouched hole and stretching her open.

"Fuuuckk!" She grunted from the pain of her arse being stretched, when David took a step away but the stretching remained Lorna asked.

"What's that?"

"It's a butt plug, got to get you ready for my cock eventually." David said firmly.

Lorna was beyond disagreeing with her Master, if he wanted to fuck her arse without any build up she would take it like a good slave.

Remaining on her hands and knees with her arse filled with a plug, suddenly she felt David sliding his hard cock back into her cum filled pussy.

"YYYEEESSS!" She moaned, pressing her face against the bed as David wasted no time hammering into her cunt.

"Fuck my cunt master!" She moaned out as his skin kept hitting hers when he would go balls deep.

"You love that cock slut?" David moaned, slapping her thick arse cheeks.

"I fucking love it Master! Never stop fucking me!" She screamed out

"Imagine if your friends and family knew what a dirty slut you are!" David moaned.

"My daddy wouldn't believe what a whore I am for you Master!" Lorna moaned, weirdly getting turned on by this.

David kept fucking her cunt over and over for what felt like an hour, Lorna kept her face against the bed enjoying taking the rough fucking. Until David moved around and she felt his fingers rubbing her throbbing clit.

"Fuuuckkk! Master that will make me cum!" She warned him.

"Good slut, you want to cum for me again?" David asked whilst fucking her.

"Yes Master! Please make your slave cum! Please!" She begged.

"You will let me take your arsehole?" He asked.

"You can fuck any hole you want!! I will never deny you!" She pleaded.

"Fucking cum for me my whore!" David shouted rubbing her clit harder and harder.

"FUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Lorna screamed as yet another orgasm hit her body, her pussy clenching around the massive cock fucking her and her body trembling in pleasure.

"Fuck yeeess!" David groaned and Lorna felt another load of cum filling her unprotected pussy.

"Fill me up Master!" Lorna begged, loving the feeling of his cum filling her up.

After David was finished, he pulled out and once again Lorna felt his cum pouring out of her well used pussy.

David moved Lorna and she willingly let him place her onto her stomach facing him, without saying anything he pushed his semi hard cock into her mouth.

"Clean my cock slave." He ordered.

Lorna was happily sucking and licking the cock, tasting her own pussy and his cum all over it. Lovingly licking every spot until it was clean again. After he left, Lorna moved her hand down, she ran the tips of her fingers along her pussy lips, drenching them in his cum before bringing them to her mouth and sucking them clean and tasting his cum.

"Come here." David ordered.

Turning around, Lorna saw David stood at the side of the room with a leash in his hand.

Oh wow, this is wild! Lorna thought.

But not going to disobey, Lorna crawled over to her Master and allowed him to attach a pink collar around her neck. Then he clipped the leash to it and she watched as he tied it to the radiator on the wall.

He left her there on the floor, only to return with what looked like a very expensive dog bed.

"You will sleep here tonight." He said.

Lorna watched as he placed the bed next to her, not quiet believing the extent this is going, but loving every second of it.

"Thank you Master." Lorna said and then got onto the dog bed.

"Good girl." David said, leaning down and kissing her on her lips before turning the lights off and going to sleep.

As Lorna stayed on the bed, tied to the radiator she was lost in her own head.

I can't quiet believe how far I have gone so quickly, I have had more orgasms with David than I could image. I am his complete slave, there is no change that I would ever deny him. And I wouldn't change a thing. I only wonder what else is to come from David owning me.

Lorna will return

The end for now....