Little Lost Puppy Pt. 04

Story Info
Bubbles gets even more doggy gear.
2k words
4.46
17.9k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Alex got home from work the next day he looked around suspiciously, half expecting to find some new crazy dog-related thing in his apartment. Like maybe the toilet would be replaced with a giant fire hydrant or there would be a bone in the living room too large to have been moved through any of the doors.

Instead he just found Bubbles sitting in her cage, looking happy as ever. She wagged her tail when she saw him and barked merrily. He guessed that was weird enough on its own.

Alex let Bubbles outside to conduct her business, then cleaned her up.

Not long after there was a knock at the door. Alex raised his eyebrow. Nobody he knew would coming calling unannounced at this hour.

"Bubbles, go hide in the bedroom," he whispered.

Bubbles ignored him and ran over to the door, barking loudly.

"No," hissed Alex. "Sssssh!"

"Bark bark bark!" said Bubbles.

"Hello?" came a voice from the other side of the door. "I have a package for Mr. Master."

Oh great, it was the courier. Well she obviously already thought he was a weirdo so screw it.

Alex opened the door.

"Hi Bubbles!" exclaimed the courier, as soon as the door was opened.

Bubbles barked and panted, bouncing up and down with excitement as she looked up at the courier.

"You two know each other?" asked Alex.

The courier had squatted down to Bubble's level so she could pet her.

"I met her yesterday when I delivered a package here," she said. "I ended up setting the dog crate up for her. That's not normally a service we offer by the way."

"You set up the cage?" asked Alex.

"Oh yeah. Bubbles here talked me into it," said the courier.

"She talked?" asked Alex.

"Well, no," admitted the courier. "She didn't talk per se. She was still very persuasive."

"How did you know her name then?" asked Alex.

"Well it's written on her tags," said the courier.

"So it was you who was in here setting up the cage huh?"

"I hope that's not a problem."

"Oh no no," said Alex. "I'm just much happier now knowing how that happened."

Alex signed for the two packages while the courier petted and rubbed Bubbles all over. The puppygirl looked very pleased with herself.

"Thank you much very much, Mr. Master," said the courier, as she took the pad. "Enjoy your packages."

"Thanks," said Alex, blushing at the name, and he shut the door.

"You're making friends all over the place aren't you?" asked Alex, smiling down at Bubbles.

She barked in the affirmative.

Alex turned his attention to the packages. He opened the first one. It was filled with several packs of a brand of gourmet dog food. Prominently advertised on the packs was "made from human-grade food products".

"Really?" asked Alex, showing Bubbles one of the packs.

"Bark!"

"Rather than just sharing meals with me?"

She barked excitedly, and assumed a begging position.

It wasn't like this was the weirdest thing Bubbles ever wanted. It probably didn't even make the top five. If the package said it was human grade food he couldn't see any reason why he shouldn't feed it to her if that's what she wanted.

"Alright," said Alex, "you win."

He put the dog food to one side on the counter.

"So we're clear, you're all but admitting at this point that you're the one ordering all this stuff right?"

Bubbles turned her head to one side to denote confusion, as she always did.

"You can't fool me," said Alex.

He picked up the second package and opened it.

This one contained two plastic dog dishes. One was red and had "Bubbles Food" written on the side, the other was blue and had "Bubbles Water".

Bubbles assumed the begging position and bounced up and down while barking.

"You want these?" asked Alex.

"Bark."

He handed her the bowls, one on top of the other, and she took the stack in her mouth. Bubbles brought the bowls over to the place beside the table where she usually ate and put them down. She nudged the red one with her nose until she was satisfied with where it was positioned, then she picked up the blue one in her mouth again.

She started banging it against the nearby table leg.

Alex didn't have to ask. He took the bowl from her, filled it with water from the sink, and put it back down.

Next Bubbles picked up the red bowl and started banging it against the table leg too.

"Message received," said Alex, laughing. He took the bowl over to the counter.

The packs of dog food had instructions on the back. It looked like you microwaved it for five minutes inside its own packaging then scooped into a dish. Easy.

Alex microwaved the pack as instructed and then opened it, allowing the steam to escape. Tentatively he sniffed it. It didn't smell good or anything but it didn't smell unappetizing either. It certainly looked like dog food though.

Alex shrugged. He dumped the dog food into the red bowl and placed it on the ground beside the blue one. Bubbles was already eating before the bowl touched the ground. The fact that she was eating dog food did not seem to be slowing her down one bit.

Alex watched her eat, fascinated.

When she was finished, and had moved on to the water, he stood up and began to make his own food. Moments later Bubbles was underfoot, rubbing against his leg.

"Bark!"

"Just let me finish making my dinner and we can play," said Alex.

"Bark bark!"

"That's easy for you to say, you've had your dinner," said Alex.

"Bark!" said Bubbles.

She tried to rub her face against Alex's crotch but he was standing in front of the counter and no matter how she tried she couldn't get her face properly wedged in there. So she went around the other direction and started rubbing her face on his ass.

"Enough," said Alex, shooing her away. "I just need ten minutes to make my own dinner. Can't I have ten minutes?"

"Bark bark!"

Bubbles narrowed her eyes, sized up the situation, and made the perfect plan of attack. Leaping halfway into the air she grabbed the back of Alex's pants in her mouth and, using the momentum from her fall, yanked them down.

It took Alex's brain a second to process just exactly what had happened, and Bubbles seized on this opportunity. She grabbed his underwear in her mouth and pulled on it hard enough to tear. Several more pulls, like a dog at a tug of war, and Alex was nude from the waist down.

"Bubbles!" shouted Alex, trying to sound stern, shuffling around with his pants around his ankles.

Bubbles assumed a begging position with her mouth open wide. Alex's body betrayed him and he instantly became erect.

"This will only embolden you," said Alex.

But she was already sucking his dick. What was he going to do; stop her?

Bubbles closed her eyes and really lost herself in the sensations of the moment. Alex decided to try to copy her. When Bubbles sensed him getting near she increased her pace and before long Alex shot his load.

Now that she was finished she held his cum in her mouth and waited for permission to swallow like always. This time Alex wasn't so forthcoming with it.

"You can just keep that in your mouth for now," said Alex. "Maybe that will keep you occupied while I make dinner."

Alex made himself dinner while Bubbles watched him, with her mouth open. Then he ate dinner while Bubbles watched him with her mouth open. Finally he got up to put the dishes in the sink.

"Okay you may swallow now," he said.

Bubbles did so, then barked.

"Well you started it," said Alex.

Alex went into the living room to sit on the couch. Bubbles followed, jumped up beside him, and rested her head in his lap.

"So, my mischievous little puppy, I have been thinking," said Alex. "Since you seem to like surreptitiously having things shipped to my house why don't we order a bunch of stuff that I'll know to expect."

"Bark!" said Bubbles, sitting up on her haunches.

"I thought you'd like that," said Alex. "I'm going to browse through some websites. Bark when you see something you like."

Bubbles licked his mouse hand. He took that as a yes.

Alex prided himself on his search engine skills, and once again they paid off. He was able to find a puppysuit for sale that was so identical to Bubbles' own suit that it had to be the same one. Bubbles seemed to agree.

"I'll order a bunch more of these," said Alex. "Then we can swap them out between baths and you won't have to stay outside your suit while I wash it."

Bubbles really seemed to like that idea. She crawled over Alex to lick his face, nearly knocking over the laptop as she did so.

Once Bubbles was settled again Alex checked some of the options.

"Hey they have different colors available. We could order you a bunch of different ones."

"Bark bark."

"You just want a bunch of identical suits?"

"Bark."

"Okay, I guess. You're the dog."

"Bark."

Alex ordered six more of the suits. That way she'd have one for each day of the week. Plus they were expensive. Six was fine for now.

Next Alex surfed over to an actual dog supply website. Bubbles seemed to really be into authenticity so he figured there was probably a bunch of stuff she'd like there.

Bubbles barked 'yes' for the leash, but 'no' for the dog bed. Alex was happy about that; he preferred that she slept in his bed with him. Chew toys got a yes, but raw hide a no. Alex probably should have guessed that last one. Stuffed monkey got a 'yes', but tug-of-war rope got a 'no'.

Surprisingly dog treats got a 'yes'.

"You sure about that?" asked Alex.

"Bark."

"These are for dogs."

"Bark!"

"Well I know that, but it doesn't say human grade on the package or anything."

"Bark."

"And these are the ones you want?"

"Bark."

Alex shrugged and ordered them. It wasn't like he hadn't just watched her eat dog food not an hour ago.

"Well that's a lot of cool dog stuff." said Alex. "We miss anything?"

"Bark bark."

"And to the best of your dog knowledge there are no more secret packages I should expect?"

"Bark bark."

Alex grabbed Bubbles by the waist and started to wrestle with her.

"How am I supposed to believe that? You're so mischievous!"

Alex found himself talking to Bubbles in the same nonsense baby tone he would a real tone.

Bubbles wriggled under his grasp, her nearly-nude body rubbing against Alex until she finally freed herself. She landed on the carpet, did a complete circuit of the couch, then jumped back on.

They continued to roughhouse for a while until they both became too aroused to ignore it any longer. Bubbles started presenting her ass to Alex and whimpering, looking at him over her shoulder so she could be sure he saw.

Alex undid her zipper and she started wagging her tail.

"Well hold still, you have to hold still," said Alex.

Bubbles kept wagging her tail. He had to grab hold of her rump and hold it so he could enter her.

As soon as he did so she stopped wagging her butt and started bucking and grinding it. Bubbles was as enthusiastic a lover as always, even from inside of a latex suit. The second Alex's cock was inside her she started fucking herself with it.

Bubbles never seemed to like to take things slow. Alex figured this whole dog thing must be her ultimate sexual fantasy so she spends all day getting worked up until she's ready to pop. It took a tremendous amount of willpower not to finish almost immediately.

At length Bubbles came, and as she did she squeezed and milked Alex's cock with involuntarily convulsions that caused him to cum almost simultaneously with her.

"Rumph," said Bubbles. Alex agreed.