Little Lost Puppy Pt. 03

Story Info
Bubbles gets a bath, whether she wants one or not.
2.4k words
4.44
23k
22

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and Bubbles spent Sunday much in the same way they spent Saturday: lounging around his house, playing dog games and having sex.

They slept together in Alex's bed again that night, although Bubbles still preferred to stay above the comforter. She didn't let this stop her from snuggling up against Alex all night.

As he drifted off to sleep Alex absolutely dreaded the alarm clock that would inevitably wake him the next morning. The intrusion of work tomorrow might just be the pin that burst their perfect bubble of fantasy.

Alex was at least spared the dreaded alarm clock. Instead he woke for the second morning in a row by being licked in the face by Bubbles.

She bounced around on the foot of his bed, excited to start a new day.

Alex got up and made them both breakfast. He knelt down with Bubbles as she happily ate hers, waggling her tail.

"Listen," said Alex, while she ate. "As much as it kills me I have to go to work today. I really like you. The few days we've spent together have been the best of my life. I really don't want this to be the end. If I never saw you again I'd be devastated. Please, I know you don't like to talk, could you just tell me your name so we can keep in touch? Maybe an email or a phone number?"

Bubbles raised her head from her bowl and licked Alex's face. She rubbed her cheek against his. But spoke no human words.

Alex sighed. It looked like getting her to talk was truly a lost cause.

"I'll help you out of the suit before I go," said Alex.

Bubbles bolted as soon as he said this, running faster than Alex would have thought she was capable of on all fours.

"Where are you going? Don't you want me to take off the suit?"

"Bark bark."

"There are no fingers on it. You'd be stuck in my apartment while I was at work."

"Bark."

"You want to stay here?"

"Bark."

"You sure?"

"Bark!" said Bubbles, a little more loudly.

"It's just you won't be able to change your mind once I actually leave until I get back," said Alex.

Bubbles crawled over to the front door, grabbed Alex's work shoes in her mouth, and brought them over to him. She dumped them at his feet and barked.

Alex put out a bowl of dry cereal and some water in case she got hungry, and turned on the tv so she wouldn't get bored. Still feeling awkward as hell about it he left his apartment and closed to door, leaving the puppygirl inside now helpless to leave.

"If I come back home and I've been robbed I'll have had it coming," Alex thought to himself.

Alex found it completely impossible to concentrate on work. His thoughts were still in his apartment with Bubbles the puppygirl. He hoped she wasn't too bored all alone. He was really curious what she'd get up to while he was gone but knew better than to expect to be able to ask her.

Alex slipped out of the office as early as was diplomatically possible and then raced home as fast as he could. He walked in the door and looked around. Alex half expected to be greeted at the door by Bubbles but she was nowhere to be seen.

He felt his stomach tighten. Had she left? Was this it?

His heart filled with relief when he heard the sound of a bark coming from the bedroom.

Alex ran over and found Bubbles happily standing on all fours, her tongue out, her tail wagging. She was inside of a locked dog crate.

"How?" asked Alex.

"Bark."

"I know you didn't put yourself in there on your own," said Alex.

Bubbles cocked her head to one side. Of course she did.

"Should I be worried that, as near as I can tell, strangers seem to have access to my apartment?" asked Alex.

"Bark bark."

"I'm going to go ahead and worry about it anyway."

There was an envelope on top of the cage. Written on it was the word "Master" and a stylized dog's paw print. Inside was a key.

"This must be for the cage," said Alex.

He looked down at Bubbles again. She looked back up at him with a stupid grin.

"How on Earth did you get in there?" he asked again.

Bubbles just panted at him.

Alex used the key to unlock the padlock holding the door closed. He opened it and Bubbles crawled out and ran to the back door. Alex unzipped her and let her out.

There was an empty cardboard box in the kitchen, addressed to a "Master" at his address, which might conceivably have contained the crate in a disassembled state.

Of course this answered only the least befuddling of his questions: where the cage came from. How it managed to get itself into his apartment, assembled, and with Bubbles locked inside was the real question.

*Stop pulling threads*, Alex thought to himself. *Enjoy this for what it is while you can.*

Bubbles came back in and Alex cleaned her and zipped her back up.

"You've been in that suit for a new days now," said Alex. "You probably need a bath huh?"

Bubbles didn't like the sound of that. She took off, once again moving on all fours with remarkable speed and grace.

"You don't want a bath?" asked Alex.

"Bark bark!" came the reply from the other room.

"You can't just stay dirty forever," said Alex.

"Bark!"

"No, you can't."

"Bark!"

How was he having this argument right now?

Alex went into his bedroom where Bubbles had ran off to. As soon as he entered the room she bolted past him back into the living room.

She had a big dumb grin on her face the whole time. She was clearly enjoying this. It was a game to her. Fine then. If it was a game it wasn't one Alex was going to lose.

Alex ran into the living room after and she bolted for the kitchen. Alex faked like he was going to follow her the same way, but then ran around and entered the kitchen from the opposite direction.

The trick worked. Alex was able to get close enough to grab Bubbles' collar.

"Come on," said Alex. "Time for your bath."

He led her over to the bathroom by the collar. Bubbles came along quietly. Alex brought her to the show and had her get inside.

"Sit," he said, and she immediately sat like a dog.

Alex knelt down and removed her collar. She whimpered as he did so.

"The sooner we get this done the sooner we can get everything back on you, okay?"

Bubbles barked. That seemed to make her happy.

"I'm going to take the suit off you now," said Alex. "I want you to be a good girl and not fight me. Can you do that?"

"Bark."

It took a lot more doing to get Bubbles out of the suit than it had to get her inside it. Once she was out he folded it neatly and set it aside.

Next her turned on the water, and started to wash Bubbles' body. First he poured out a generous portion of shampoo and worked it into her hair. He left that to sit for a bit while he started to lather up her body with soap.

The whole process was really turning Alex on. Bubbles was enjoying it too. As much of a fight as she had put up once Alex started touching her body she closed her eyes and softly moaned with pleasure.

Alex knew that Bubbles was sufficiently soaped up, but he wasn't finished just yet. Now he gave her breasts and ass the extra attention he felt they deserved. He especially enjoyed playing with her ass. She has such a perfectly round bubble butt it was almost painful. He wanted to do all kinds of things to it, things that weren't even physically impossible or advisable if they were.

Bubbles obviously really liked the attention.

Alex rubbed his fingers up and down her ass crack, helping wash away the last of the soap. Ever so gently he started to lightly tickle her butthole.

Bubbles moaned again, and started to grind her ass against Alex's hand. Alex fondled her a little more forcefully and the tip of his finger slipped inside.

Lube. Alex desperately needed lube. Looking around frantically he saw a bottle of aloe vera moisturizing cream. He poured some out on his hands and rubbed them together.

Alex started fingering Bubbles' ass with purpose, working his finger in and out, and then two, getting her loose and ready.

Bubbles was keenly aware of what he was up to. She looked over her shoulders and smiled at him. She wiggled her ass a little.

"Bark!"

Alex worked a generous amount of moisturizer onto his cock. Bubbles lowered her torso flat against the ground and stuck her ass as high in the air as she could.

Bubbles whimpered as Alex's cock pushed into her anus, but the sound quickly melted into a moan of pleasure. Slowly, ever so slowly, Alex slid himself inside her as far as he could go.

He stayed like that for a moment, and they both enjoyed the closeness of their connected bodies. After a minute or two Bubbles started to whimper and grind her ass. She wanted him to start.

She wanted him.

He began to ease himself out slightly, then back in, then out again. At first he would pull out only a little, but with each repetition he pulled out a little further, and thrust himself a little faster, working his dick in and out of her ass.

Bubbles fucked him back just as hard. She moved her ass in time with Alex's own movements, and she squeezed her anal muscles whenever her withdrew to increase the friction. It was almost like she was milking his cock her with ass.

Bubbles started to truly loosen up and Alex began to really start to fuck her. Bubbles started to make vocalization that sounded pained but which were in reality expressions of overwhelming lust.

This continued until Bubbles started to work her ass on Alex's cock. She could feel him getting close and she wanted to bring him off. Alex, already teetering on the edge, could not control himself once Bubbles started making a concerted effort to get him to finish. He quickly came inside her. Bubbles barked proudly as he did so.

"That was unbelievable," said Alex, as he withdrew his spent dick from her butt.

Bubbles turned around and licked Alex on his mouth, which he realized now was her version of a kiss. Then she leaned over and took his dick in her mouth.

"What are you doing?" asked Alex, laughing.

It was obvious what she was doing: she was cleaning him off. She gently licked and sucked his dick until all the residue of their anal sex was gone. This, naturally, caused Alex to get erect again and Bubbles knew exactly what to do about that. The cleaning quickly turned into a blowjob.

Bubbles gave wild and enthusiastic head. She almost gave the impression she wanted to eat his penis. Despite having orgasmed so recently he still started to get close almost immediately.

Bubbles seemed to have a pretty good sense of when he was going to cum, and she kept Alex on the edge for a little while longer so she could enjoy giving the blowjob. Finally, once she decided she was ready, she induced him to cum.

Alex did so, and Bubbles happily opened her mouth to show him the semen on her tongue.

"Swallow," said Alex, and she did with a smile.

"Good girl."

Bubbles looked up at him with a grin on her face and her tongue hanging out.

Alex used the shower to wash the suit out as best he could, dried it, then helped get Bubbles back inside. She was very excited to be put back in the suit. As soon as Alex put the collar around her neck she tackled him and started licking his face all over, wagging her tail all the while.

Alex laughed.

"Let's get some dinner, shall we?" he said.

Alex had some steaks in the freezer that he would like to make, but he wasn't sure that Bubbles would be able to eat something like that from her bowl. Then he thought about it a little more. He could just cut the meat up for her first. She would probably like that; it would look more like dog food.

Alex got out the stakes, defrosted them, and fried them up. Bubbles stayed under foot the whole time, and Alex nearly tripped over her.

When he was finished cooking he cut one of the steaks up into tiny cubes. He put a little of the side dishes in her bowl, then he filled it the rest of the way with the steak cubes. It really did look a lot like a dog's dinner.

Bubbles was vibrating with excitement while she watch Alex make her food. She had her face in the bowl before Alex had fully finished placing it on the ground.

Bubbles ate like a hungry dog, and finished her bowl of food well before Alex was finished his own dinner. She crawled under the table and curled up at Alex's feet while he ate the rest of his meal.

Once they were finished they both headed back into the living room. Alex sat on the couch and Bubbles jumped up after him. She licked his face once affectionately.

They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment, equally stupid grins on both of their faces.

"Bark," said Bubbles.

"What is it girl?" asked Alex.

She jumped off the couch, walked over to the dresser in which the drawer that contained the hacky sack, looked up expectantly, and barked again.

"I should have guessed," said Alex, who took out the hacky sack.

The two played fetch until late into the evening, when it was time for bed. Alex could not get over how much Bubbles enjoyed the simple activity.

Alex performed his usual evening routine and then crawled into bed. Bubbles followed soon after him, sleeping atop the covers as was her custom. She rested her head on his shoulder as they both drifted off to sleep.