Little Lost Puppy Pt. 07

Story Info
Bubbles and Alex make a new friend.
2.3k words
4.61
15.5k
16

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It must be like puppy Christmas," said Alex, looking over all the packages.

"Bark!" Bubbles agreed.

"Let's see what we've got," said Alex.

First he opened the large box, which contained all the new puppysuits. This was good; Bubbles' current one was starting to get damaged from the constant wear. Alex figured they would just throw it out now that they had new ones to cycle through.

Alex exhaled hard. He knew Bubbles would make getting her into the new suit a whole thing. She still put up a fight every time he bathed her. Putting up a fight when he tried to do necessary things was her favorite game.

The rest of the packages contained the other odds and ends: two rubber bone chew toys, one blue and one red, a stuffed monkey doll, and some dog treats.

Alex handed Bubbles the stuffed monkey as soon as he unwrapped it and she held it in her mouth while she watched him open the rest.

"And there are the dog treats," said Alex, removing several packages of snausages. "So you really going to eat these or did I just waste my money?"

"Murf!" said Bubbles, barking around her toy.

He opened the package. The smell was strong and way worse than the dog food. Alex took out one of the little tubes.

Bubbles sat down and dropped her monkey, looking up at him expectantly.

"I'm calling your bluff," said Alex.

He tossed the treat to Bubbles.

Bubbles jumped, trying to catch it in her mouth. She succeeded only it getting hit in the head with it.

Alex laughed.

Bubbles grabbed the fallen snausage in her mouth and ate it in two bites.

"Yuck," said Alex.

"Bark bark," Bubbles disagreed.

Bubbles went over to the pile of new gear and grabbed the leash in her mouth. She brought it over to Alex, sat down like a dog, and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"You want to go for a walk?"

"Bark!"

"Outside?"

"Bark!"

"I don't know about that," said Alex. "That might be illegal."

"Bark bark!"

Alex tried to think of what specific law they would be breaking if they went out for a walk. Bubbles was technically clothed, such as it was. It really wasn't hurting anyone.

Then he looked at her damaged dog suit. That was just from walking around his heavily carpeted house. Pavement would tear it to shreds.

"Well I don't think your suit would survive, do you?"

Bubbles turned her head to the side. Apparently she hadn't thought of that.

"Tell you what," said Alex, "why don't we order a new heavy-duty puppysuit for outside? One durable enough for walkies."

"Bark!" said Bubbles, excited. She jumped up at Alex until she succeeded in knocking him down onto the couch. Then she licked his face.

"Okay," said Alex, laughing and pushing her away, "let's go do that."

Alex ordered the new suit, the same color as all the others, and he and Bubbles got back to her training.

Alex and Bubbles got into a pattern over the next few days where Bubbles would get her lunch one tiny piece at a time as a reward for performing tricks. This would inevitably lead to practicing the more sexual commands. Bubbles was getting a lot of practice for both "suck" and "present".

Bubbles now used the "present" position to signal that she wanted sex. She wanted it a lot; she really was in a constant state of arousal.

Alex started to incorporate staying still in the bath into their training, and eventually Bubbles started to behave during the activity. Alex was finally able to wash her and change dog suits once a day.

He found himself more and more able to think of Bubbles like a dog, although their constant sex acts would always inevitably break that particular spell.

Alex was really starting to feel like he had control of his life again for the first time in forever.

Four days into his vacation the doorbell rang and Bubbles, as she always did, charged the door to bark at it. Alex assumed it must be the new outside suit. He was very both anxious and excited to try that thing out.

It was clear by now that Bubbles was going to be a part of his life long-term. He couldn't reasonably hope to hide it forever. He might as well just go all in.

Alex opened the door and was surprised to find that Sarah that courier was nowhere to be found. Instead a single giant package was waiting for him.

It was too large, too completely enormous, to contain the suit he ordered.

"This can't possibly be what it obviously is," said Alex.

The four sides of the package fell to the ground, as though whatever was holding it together simply let go. It revealed another dog crate containing, impossibly and inevitably, another puppygirl in a suit identical to Bubbles'. The exception being this one was colored a pale pastel purple. She barked and wiggled her butt to wag her tail.

Alex panicked. He had really been hoping he could avoid his neighbors coming to the conclusion that he was some kind of human trafficker and this wasn't going to help that impression at all. As quickly as he could, which wasn't very quickly at all, Alex dragged the cage girl-and-all into his house.

Finally he hauled it over the threshold and then closed the door behind him. He looked out the window; it didn't look like anyone saw.

Bubbles started pawing at the crate. The girl inside barked. Bubbles barked back.

Alex narrowed his eyes. The puppygirl looked familiar...

SARAH! The courier! She was always so interested in Bubbles... holy crap and she asked him point blank if he just let people show up at his house and live as dogs.

He probably shouldn't have answered "yes" to that.

Was this a thing? Had he just lived his whole life with this being a thing people did and he just didn't realize it?

Alex opened the door to the cage; it wasn't locked like Bubbles', just latched. Sarah bounded out and ran over to Bubbles on all fours. She wasn't nearly as good at it as Bubbles but she was better than Alex thought he would be.

"You can't stay you know," said Alex. "I have all the pets I can handle."

Bubbles immediately started sniffing at Sarah's butt, because of course she did. Sarah didn't appear to mind; quite the opposite she quickly started sniffing Bubbles as well.

Alex was well past being mad at himself for being aroused by this.

Neither girl showed the slightest hesitation; they both stuck their noses right between the others' latex covered cheeks and sniffed audibly and rapidly. Alex was still pretty sure they wouldn't be smelling much, what with the latex suits.

Then Bubbles made a single, tentative lick. Her tongue just briefly flicked against the place where, had the latex suit not been in the way, Sarah's butthole would have been.

Sarah got a surprised look on her face and made a sound like "Merp". Bubbles withdrew quickly, afraid she had caused offense, but Sarah responded by giving Bubbles' butt a long lick right down the crack.

The two started licking one another's asses through the latex while making sniffing and snorting noises.

That was too much.

"Bubbles come here," said Alex. "Suck!"

Bubbles pulled her face out of Sarah's butt, lolled her tongue to one side, and bounded over to Alex as fast as she could. Her ubiquitous grin was at it's grinniest.

Alex pulled down his pants to reveal his erection just as Bubbles arrived. Sarah was right behind her. Without either of them being told the two puppygirls began to give him a two-person blowjob.

Bubbles gently kissed and licked the shalt while Sarah started to tongue Alex's balls. They were teasing him. Alex was so hard he felt like he was going to explode, like his penis couldn't contain his arousal for a second longer.

"Oh god. Come on Bubbles. Suck!"

Bubbles took Alex's cock into her mouth, and deep throated it as she usually did until she gagged. The whole time Sarah continued to work Alex's balls. Once Bubbles withdrew and started working the head Sarah began to lick and kiss the base of the shaft, her saliva mixing with Bubbles'.

Bubbles let Alex's cock pop out of her mouth and both she and Sarah began to lick along opposite sides of the shaft. Their tongues intertwined as they both fellated Alex.

Alex had to lean against a wall. He no longer had enough blood left to properly run his brain. He was operating at a level somewhere between a dull chimpanzee and a house plant.

Bubbles could see that he was getting close, gently pushed Sarah out of the way, and took Alex's cock into her mouth again. She started sliding it in and out rapidly, and really working it with her tongue. Alex came almost immediately.

Bubbles turned around and showed Sarah the cum in her mouth, obviously very proud of herself.

"Swallow," Alex told her, and she spun back around to face him before she did so he could see.

"That was unbelievable," said Alex.

Sarah sat like a dog, looked up at Alex, and batted her eyelashes.

"Bark!" said Bubbles.

"Alright, I suppose she can stay for now," said Alex. "But I'm not turning my house into an animal shelter for humans."

That gave Alex an idea. How would an animal shelter deal with having too many dogs? Adopt one out.

It was crazy, completely mind bogglingly crazy, questioning his own sanity for having thought of it crazy, but it still didn't make the top ten most crazy things that had happened since just last night. It was time to accept that his life was crazy now, so he was going to have to play by crazy rules.

All that said this whole dog girl situation wasn't exactly an onerous one once you gave up on ever being sane again. Alex was certain he could find some lonely men who would be open minded about the whole thing. Based on what he had seen from Sarah so far he guessed lonely women were in the mix too. He could invite some people over, see who Sarah clicked with, then when they find someone she can be their problem.

Then Alex would be extremely careful with his words when speaking with women from that point forward because apparently he had the power to accidentally turn them into dogs.

Both Bubbles and Sarah started barking and bouncing in the sitting position, thrilled that Sarah was going to get to stay. They quickly got back to exploring each other's asses.

"I don't suppose you feel like talking, eh Sarah?"

Sarah raised her face out of Bubbles' butt so she could bark twice, then dove right back in,

"Well we need to figure out how hardcore you want to take this thing. Because Bubbles over here has tracked down human safe dog food."

When Alex said the words 'human safe dog food' Sarah began to really writhe, almost in pain, she was so turned on and had no outlet. Bubbles just kept licking her.

Sarah started to whimper, and convulse.

Bubbles looked up at Alex and barked. He shrugged and unzipped Sarah's crotch.

Bubbles began to ravenously, almost violently, lick Sarah's pussy, and positioned as they were this required basically sticking her nose between her butt cheeks. Not that Bubbles was a stranger to that area by now.

Sarah alternated between gasping and whimpering. Her body shook with her impending orgasm. She involuntarily humped Bubbles' face.

Bubbles slid her face upwards and gave Sarah's buttcrack one long but shallow lick before she returned to her pussy. At long last she focused in on Sarah's clit, rapidly rubbing her tongue back and forth against it, working it exactly the same way that she liked.

Sarah was already so close it didn't take much for Bubbles' ministrations to push her over the edge. She keened as she came, shaking and writhing.

Sarah fell onto her side, breathing heavily, laying in the luxury of her orgasm.

Bubbles turned to Alex and Barked. She popped up into a begging position.

"I know Bubbles," said Alex, "nobody forgot about you."

Bubbles spun around and pushed her butt up into the air, assuming "present" position. Alex started to rub it with both hands.

"Are you horny girl?" he asked her. "Is this what you want?"

"Bark!"

Alex slid one finger up and down her buttcrack, stopping to tickle her pussy through the latex covering.

"Is it? Is this what you want?"

"Bark!"

Alex undid his pants and pulled out his penis, which immediately stiffened despite his recent blowjob. Sexual energy just permeated the room and Alex felt like he could have gotten hard even if he had just had a million blowjobs.

Alex rubbed his cock along the crack of Bubbles' shiny white latex-clad ass. She shivered with need.

"Is it? You want this?"

"BARK!" insisted bubbles.

Alex unzipped her zip. Bubbles was dripping wet. She whimpered.

Alex plunged his dick inside her. She was burning hot with need. The two knew each other's rhythms quite well by now and they had always shared boiling sexual chemistry. Each responded to the movements of the other until they were fucking with one mind. There was no more room for conscious thought. All that remained was raw animal instinct and the overwhelming sensations of sexual pleasure.

Bubbles came hard, bucking and barking. As was her signature by now her involuntary pussy contractions milked a simultaneous orgasm out of Alex.

Alex pulled out and Bubbles immediately started licking his cock clean.

"Good girl," said Alex.

"Bark!" agreed Bubbles.

Sarah was already asleep.