Little Lost Puppy Pt. 08

Story Info
Alex and puppies go to a farm in search of an owner for Sara.
2.6k words
4.56
17.3k
24

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex hazily woke the next morning at the bottom of a warm pile of human puppies. He reached over and fondled Bubbles' ass, just because he could. Bubbles stirred slightly and rubbed her face against his chest. She sighed contentedly.

They simply lay there like that for a while, but eventually it was time to get up. Alex stood and stretched while the two puppies jumped down off the bed, onto the pile of comforters Alex had left there to soften Bubbles' fall.

"You're going to be a good girl today right Bubbles? Set a good example for Sarah?"

"Bark!"

Bubbles popped up into a begging position to signal her enthusiasm.

"Okay. Now I'm going to give you two a bath. Remember you promised to be good."

"Bark!"

Alex led the two puppies into the bathroom. To Alex's mild surprise Bubbles didn't put up a fight.

Alex helped them both out of their puppysuits, taking his time and softly rubbing their bodies as he did so. Bubbles whimpered a little when hers was removed but cooperated with the process like a good girl. He folded the suits and put them aside, before removing his own clothes.

Once there were completely naked the two girls crawled into the tub together and Alex turned on the water. He let it run for a little while to get them both nice and wet then he started to lather their bodies up with soap. As usual Bubbles' pert bottom was given extra attention.

The combination of nudity and touch was driving all three of them wild with arousal. Alex had grown erect before he had even managed to remove his clothes. His engorged penis stuck out in front of him, the answer to a question.

Bubbles started to whine with need and assumed the "present" position to signal her desire. She looked behind her and, only once she was sure Alex was looking, made sad eyes at him. She wiggled her butt a little.

"You have been a very good girl this morning," said Alex.

He positioned himself behind her and, with one hand, started to guide his burning erection inside her pussy ever so slowly.

"Bark bark!"

Alex quickly withdrew.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Bubbles lowered her torso so her butt would stick in the air even more than it already was. She wiggled it enticingly.

"Bark!"

"So you want it-" Alex started.

"BARK!" she interrupted.

Alex reached the lotion he had used before and squeezed a generous amount onto his hands. He slowly began to work one finger in and out of Bubbles' ass, then two, then three.

Bubbles made moan-like happy noises while he did so.

Finally, once he determined she was ready, Alex applied another generous portion of lube onto his dick and placed the head up against her butthole. Slowly first just the tip popped in, and the rest slide in after it.

Bubbles barked happily and began to squeeze Alex's cock her with anal muscles. She squeezed as he withdrew, and then relaxed when he thrust, effectively milking his cock with her ass. They were both very familiar with each-other's bodies by now and quickly found themselves falling into a natural rhythmic fucking. As always Bubbles made for an extremely active bottom.

Alex was so worked up he had nearly forgotten about Sarah. That didn't last long. Suddenly he felt a tickling sensation around his own asshole. Sarah had taken it upon herself to start rimming him and, when she didn't notice any objection, started to really eat his ass with enthusiasm.

As hard as she made it for him Alex always tried to hold out as long as he could for Bubbles' sake. That was not possible this time. The sensation of fucking Bubbles' ass while Sarah licked his was too much to hold back. He came over and over again, shooting a sizable wad of cum into Bubbles' ass.

Alex withdrew his softening penis. Sarah immediately pushed her way between Alex's legs so she could get her face in Bubbles' ass. She happily began to lick out the cum.

Alex stepped out of the tub to give them some room. Bubbles turned around and slid down onto her back. When Sarah crawled over top of her to keep licking that put her in the perfect position for Bubbles' to start eating her ass as well. The result was a sort of butt licking 69 as the two puppies went at each other with gusto.

Feeling a bit spent and figuring they would take care of each other for now, Alex set about washing out the puppysuits.

Once the bath was over Alex dried the two puppies off and helped them back into the suits. Bubbles was visibly excited at the prospect of putting hers back on.

Alex made breakfast for all three of them. That is to say he made eggs for himself and heated up two portions of the human-grade dog food for the two puppies. He had genuinely expected Sarah to turn up her nose at it but she didn't hesitate for a second. The two doggy girls fell upon the food as though they were starving.

After breakfast he let the two dogs outside. Once they were finished they came running back in together, and Alex couldn't shake how they really had the energy of two dogs playing. They went right for Bubbles' toys and started play fighting over the stuffed monkey.

Alex smiled as he glanced over at them having fun, then set about to focus on the task at hand. He opened his laptop and pulled up google. He figured there must be forums or other gathering places for people into this kind of thing on the internet. That's where he'd find a match for Sarah if he would anywhere.

Alex was right, in a way. There was certainly a lot of material on the internet about people acting like, and being treated as, dogs. However this mostly appeared to be fetish fantasy material. These people were treating "petplay", as they called it, like a sexy game. It was obvious that for Bubbles, and in all likelihood Sarah, it was more akin to a lifestyle.

Still, it seemed like this was the community where he'd be most likely to find someone interested in taking in Sarah. So he tried to get in touch with a few of the people he found. This went poorly; everyone assumed he was just roleplaying when he brought up Sarah. Alex could understand why these people would assume that; it made a lot more sense than the truth.

After hours on the computer he was getting nowhere.

Alex looked over at the two puppygirls. They had been wrestling for a while now, an activity made more interesting by their mitted hands, and just as Alex decided to start watching Sarah managed to pin Bubbles on her back. Sarah rapidly licked Bubbles' face in triumph.

Alex computer chimed at him, and he turned to look back at the screen. He had a private message from someone he didn't recognize on one of the petplay websites.

ClickClick: If you are serious then you are contacting entirely the wrong people.

Alex raised an eyebrow. He had no idea who this person was or how they knew what he was doing. He decided to reply.

Throwaway729: It would seem so. Who may I ask am I talking to?

ClickClick: One of the right people.

Throwaway729: Is that so?

ClickClick: It is. I take it that this is all very new for you, yes?

Throwaway729: That's putting things lightly.

ClickClick: It's an unusual lifestyle.

"Lifestyle"! That was exactly the word Alex had been looking for.

Alex chatted with the mysterious internet stranger at length. It turned out her name was Cecilia, and she lived on a farm not far outside of town where she kept all kinds of human pets in ways almost identical to Bubbles and Sarah. She really seemed to know her stuff.

Cecilia invited Alex and his pets over for a visit. She suggested that their dogs might enjoy playing together and she could give Alex some advice on the lifestyle. Maybe point him in the direction of some people who would be serious about adopting Sarah.

"What do you say girls?" asked Alex, turning to the puppies. "Do you two want to go visit a farm?"

Both puppygirls barked their enthusiastic consent.

Alex happily agreed to the visit.

* * *

Luckily Bubbles' new outside puppysuit had arrived that day, delivered by an elderly genetlmen who Alex was very careful not to mention dogs to. It was quite durable and seemed like it would work for it's intended purpose. That, however, still left Sarah.

Sarah still had one of the more fragile "indoor" suits, and so she wasn't going to be able to walk across the driveway to the car without ruining it. Alex had no other option but to carry her. Bubbles followed them the whole time, obviously jealous. She made a few indignant barks as she did so. So once Sarah was inside the car Alex picked Bubbles up and carried her around for a while. She really liked that.

It was broad daylight and there were cars on the road, but Alex was well past caring what his neighbors thought.

Once Bubbles was satisfied that she also got to be carried Alex placed her in the kennel in the back of the car along with Sarah and shut the door.

Alex drove very carefully all the way to the farm, terrified that he would cause an accident with the two seatbeltless girls in the back of his car. The farm wasn't that far off but it was still a ways out of town.

Eventually Alex arrived at the long dirt road that led to the farm, and before long a large farmhouse came into view. The girls started barking excitedly once they realized they were on the road leading to the farm.

There were several cars parked just off the dirt road, in a sort of makeshift parking lot, so Alex pulled in there. He got out and went around to the back so he could let out Bubbles and Sarah. He picked them each up in turn and placed them down on the soft grass.

Alex clipped the end of Bubbles' new leash to her collar. He figured she would relish the opportunity to try it out. Based on her enthusiastic reaction he figured correctly.

Alex took out his phone so he could text Cecilia that they were here. While he was typing out the message he heard a sort of "clop clop" noise and the girls started barking. Alex looked up from his phone.

It took Alex a moment for his brain to put together exactly what he was seeing. It looked almost like a chariot, only backwards so that the raised section was towards the back like chair. Hitched to the front, wearing an elaborate collection of leather horse gear, were two women. They had bits in their mouths connected to reigns, which were in the hand of a woman sitting in the "chariot". She was dressed in very traditional looking horse riding gear. The other two women were pulling the chariot along like draft animals.

Alex had had some weird experiences lately, but apparently the universe still had some room to keep raising the stakes.

The woman in the chariot pulled on the reigns and said "woah!". The two horse-women came to a slow stop. The woman jumped out.

Sarah ran over to her immediately, barking happily. Bubbles ran to the end of her leash, half-choking herself in her enthusiasm.

"Hi puppies!" said the woman, in a soothing baby-talk voice.

She knelt down so she could give Sarah a vigorous petting.

"You must be Alex," said the woman, "it's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"I take it you're Cecilia then?" asked Alex.

"Our reputations precede us it seems," Cecilia quipped, with a smile.

Alex walked over to greet her, with Bubbles way in front. As soon as there was enough give in the leash she ran up to Cecilia so she could be pet too.

"So uh..." said Alex, looking over at the 'chariot'.

"The ponygirls?" asked Cecilia. "They're just like puppygirls except, well, they have a different spirit animal, so-to-speak. I have a diverse collection of livestock on this farm. Perhaps you might be interested in a tour later?"

"That sounds interesting, actually," said Alex. "I think I'd enjoy that."

"Wonderful," said Cecilia, standing. "First let's head inside so we can get acquainted. You'll also be interested to meet my own puppies I'm sure."

Cecilia pulled on the reigns and led the ponygirls, cart and all, over to wooden hitching post. She wrapped the reigns around the post a few times to secure them.

"Right," she said, "please follow me if you would."

Alex looked over at the ponygirls skeptically. Neither seemed to be distressed in the slightest at their treatment. After what he had seen already with Bubbles it was hardly surprising.

Cecelia led the way towards the luxurious looking farmhouse. Sarah followed close at her heels, followed by Alex with Bubbles on her leash.

The inside of the farmhouse looked even more expensive than the outside. Alex immediately felt self-conscious. Bubbles and Sarah couldn't have cared less.

Two human puppies, wearing suits very similar but not identical to the one used by Bubbles and Sarah, came running up to Cecelia as soon as she walked in, barking and jumping up at her. The new puppysuits looked more expensive, with molding around the "paws" to make them look more doglike and masks with protruding snouts. Even through the suits Alex could tell that one of the puppies was a girl and one was a boy.

"Down!" said Cecelia said.

Both immediately dropped to their bellies and calmed right down.

"They're very obedient," Alex observed.

"Thank you," said Cecilia.

"What are their names?"

"The boy is called Sparky, and the girl is called Bella."

"Did you pick out the names?" asked Alex.

"Naturally," replied Cecilia, as though it were obvious. "Why don't we let the dogs play while the two of us have a chat in the living room. You don't need to worry about Sparky getting fresh; he's been fixed."

"Fixed?" demanded Alex, incredulous.

Cecilia laughed.

"Oh right, you're not familiar with the parlance of our little community. I don't mean to say he's been surgically... interfered with. Just that his cute little puppy dick is locked in a chastity cage."

"A chastity cage?" asked Alex.

"Here, I'll show you," said Cecilia. "Roll over Sparky."

Sparky rolled onto his back instantly, and looked up at Cecilia with his tongue lolling out.

"See?" said Cecilia.

Sparky's penis was indeed locked into some kind of a metal tube, which connected to a metal ring around the base of his cock and balls. It seemed simple enough. A tiny padlock on the front apparently prevented the removal of the strange device.

Cecilia grabbed it in her hand and lifted it so Alex could get a better look.

"And he's just fine with this?" asked Alex.

"Well it's complicated isn't it?" replied Cecilia. "Does Sparky want to be let out of his cage right this second? Almost certainly he does. Does he want out basically every second of every day? I would guess so. Does he want me to take it off and never put it back on? Definitely not. Sparky wants to want to be let out. That's the paradox of chastity in particular."

"Sounds like I have a lot to learn," said Alex.

"I don't know," said Cecilia, looking at Bubbles on her leash. "You seem to have a bit of a handle on things."

Alex unclipped Bubbles' leash, and she ran over to join the other three dogs, who were already playing.