Little Megan's Family Ties Ch. 03

Story Info
Casey loves his mom's ass...a lot.
2.5k words
4.29
27.7k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PopMyCeeri
PopMyCeeri
101 Followers

As always, am grateful for your comments and helpful suggestions (either comment below or send message a message) on where to take my story next.

Or just post general comments on the story so far. You do you.

NOTE: ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE CONSENTING ADULTS OVER 18 YEARS OLD.

*****

It was nearly six o'clock in the evening, but even after an hour of merciless pounding, Inga Dowling's depraved craving for her son's muscled body and his sweet, sweet cock was undimmed.

Dinner was at six thirty on the dot.

Every evening.

It was what Rick Dowling, her husband of 20 years, insisted on since their first year of marriage.

No changes, no surprises.

Well, no more surprises anyway.

Not after her first (and last) one.

That had been the only time she had deliberately fooled her husband.

But no more since then.

And she had kept to her vow.

Well, right up until Casey's seventeenth birthday, last year.

When his lithe, teenage frame flooded with hormones and he started showing the results of the punishing schedule of gym, football drills and even more weight lifting.

Casey had gone from a well developed, slim built teen into a solid bulky manly frame. One she had furtively lusted over as he approached his eighteen birthday.

Rick had taken Casey on a 'men only' camping trip on the weekend of his birthday.

Casey had returned with a noticeably closer bond to Rick who had encouraged him to start calling Rick by his first name.

This worried Inga no end.

"Don't stress out, mom." Casey had chuckled when she protested one morning at breakfast.

"He's a young man now. Gotta let him be independent. Show him he's growing up." Rick had smiled, giving Casey a good natured pat on the shoulder.

Rick had explained to Inga how he and Casey talked about 'man stuff' on the evenings the men both stayed up, sprawled out on the couch in the basement TV room.

Rick frequently urged her to go to bed, kissing her goodnight as she made her tired way upstairs.

Rick often did that; spending time with Casey, strengthening their bond, often last thing at night. Sometimes Rick left Casey's room first thing in the morning, slipping out to return to his wife's bed quietly at dawn.

Inga had secretly been pleased at this turn in events.

Rick thought Casey was his.

Only she knew the truth.

She knew that night of high school debauched passion with Brad and Rick had left her pregnant; but it was with Brad's baby.

And Brad had been sweet on Amy, well, apart from using other girls as casual fuck toys. So he was definitely not interested in fathering children outside of that relationship.

So Inga had been forced to made plans.

She had told no-one after Brad had frowned but said to her that he would take care of it. As if she was o more than a lost parcel that had been sent to the wrong address.

Inga chose to take matters into her own hands, luring a beer softened Rick to sleep with her again, then telling him she was pregnant.

With a hurried marriage soon afterwards the only fear that had plagued Inga was that her child would give her away, with a set of piercing grey eyes and raven hair.

Luckily, although Casey had the same grey eyes as Brad, he has his mother's fair hair colouring and smooth lithe body so no one questioned his parentage.

Not until puberty.

But puberty came on thick and fast, Casey's body bulked out, looking like a fair headed version of his high school football idol, Leo Mitchell.

And the illicit feelings she'd had for his biological father had grown and transferred to her son.

Which brought her mind back to her writhing body - to where she was now.

Pinned under her son in her own bed.

Fucking her son in the same bedroom she shared with her husband.

Her tanned legs, pinned straight up in the air by one of Casey's thick arms against his torso, his other hand pressed hard against her toned lower stomach, making her feel every inch of his thick eight inch cock as he pounded her pussy relentlessly.

"Unnnnnnng! Ah, oh mom! That's it. That's it. This is fuckin' awesome. You fuck so good!"

Casey's breathless grunts made Inga moan as she tried and failed to arch underneath him, tossing her head from side to side, her thick blonde waves thrashing on the soft pillow.

His veined, thick cock thrust harder and harder into the soft pussy beneath him as he pressed his feet against the bed's padded headboard for even better purchase.

"That's my lovely boy. My good boy. That's it. You fuck mommy so good. Take your mommy's pussy... own it. You're such a good boy for your mommy!"

Casey's mother was half delirious with lust, feeling the familiar tightening of her body as her legs lay against Casey's toned chest. Her toes curled, her fingers digging into the soft cotton sheets, her voice urging him to thrust harder, deeper.

Rick would be home soon.

Mr 'No deviations' from the plans -or weekly meal schedule.

So she needed to make this quick.

Casey released her legs, spreading them to look down and watch his cock, glazed with his mom's pussy juice, as it shuttled deep, in and out of his mother's slurping pussy.

Casey looked up finally smirking at his mother's face, eyes squeezed closed in ecstasy.

"Yeah. Oh fuck. Eyes on me, bitch." He commanded.

Then, when Inga's frenzied gaze stared into his intense grey eyes, he snarled, "Who owns this cunt? Who fucks you like the cum whore you are?"

Inga flinched but responded "You, baby. You do. I'm your slut. Your whore. I'm always wet for you. It's yours baby. All yours!"

Casey released her legs, leaning forward to rest on his elbows, sliding his hands under her shoulders, gripping them hard as he chased his release.

Inga moaned urgently as she stroked Casey's shoulder length mane of thick, bright blond hair. So bright, like her own corn silk soft tresses.

She kissed his shoulder, sliding her lips across and up his neck, gathering and pushing the waves of his hair to one side on his broad muscled shoulders, so she could press her flushed face against his sweaty neck, inhaling his musky smell and rubbing her face against the short, soft, buzz cut hair on that side of his head.

"Mommy let's her lovely boy fill her up like the stallion he is. Mommy spreads her legs for her own son, cos she needs this. I really really need it..." She panted, muttering, writhing with wanton urgently underneath her nineteen year old son.

There was a reason she had insisted Rick convince Casey to attend the local university.

And this was it.

Sneaking around Rick, to service his mother secretly whilst her husband worked and paid the bills was such a turn on.

"Oooooh, I'm close, baby." Inga moaned.

"No you don't. Don't you dare come. You fuckin' wait until I tell you!" Casey growled.

"You ready for me to fill your slut hole with thick cum?" Casey slowed his thrusts, eager to stretch out the ravishing of his mother's body for as long as he could.

"You gonna drain this cock real good before Pops comes home? You gonna let me breed my own ma, fill you up, like a good boy should for his mommy?" Casey groaned, his filthy talk spurring her passion even higher.

"Yes, yes! Breed me like your cum slut. Fuck me. Fill your mommy's pussy with hot cum!" Her thighs pressed up against her chest by Casey's hard body, Inga's eyes fell half closed, staring up at her son.

She relished the thought that all she could do was lie there and take the deep powerful thrusts of her son's cock.

She saw Casey look up suddenly, smirk then he pulled out, his slicked shaft moving down to spear her tight asshole.

Greased though it was with her slick pussy juices, her flushed rose pucker was not prepared, and Inga shrieked with the dark pain/pleasure as her son prodded the furled opening briefly, then forged on in, sinking balls deep.

"Take it, you bitch. Take my fat dick up your dirty little shithole!" Casey grinned down at his mother, once again pounding his hard rhythm deep in her bowels.

"Oh yeah. That's it. Take it up the ass. Gonna fill this ass. Fill it up good!"

Casey grunted, looking up again. He smiled, his grin becoming even wider.

"Liars don't get bred. They get punished. Get fucked hard in their whore asshole." Casey grunted.

"That's it, Casey. Fuck the slut in her ass, just like I showed you."

Rick's deep, calm but heated voice washed over Inga.

She froze, craning her neck, looking upside down, her gaze following Casey's.

Rick sat on the soft padded stool in front of her vanity table.

Opposite the bed.

His white shirt was fully unbuttoned, and the fly of his suit pants was open, showing the light brown thatch, his hair dusted balls drawn up tight.

Rick casually reached behind him, grabbed her small vial of essential oils from her vanity, and tipped it over his cock, slicking the long the length, as he lazily stroked his hard pulsing shaft.

Her body flushed with heat, both ashamed and wildly turned on at being caught with her son, Casey, balls deep in her ass.

"No ma. Don't you do that. Don't tense up now, just cos we got Pops as an audience this time." Casey chuckled breathlessly, giving his dad a sly wink.

"Evening, sweetheart." Rick canted his head and murmured softly.

"Relax that tight little asshole for your son, slut, or he's just gonna have to tear it up." Ricks grin was feral.

Casey thrust hard, making good on Rick's threat, forcing her to ease her sphincter.

"Open up, you little bitch, time to take my hard dick." Rick commanded, rising to his feet.

Inga opened her mouth meekly, letting Rick shove his oil slicked cock into her mouth, fighting her gag reflex as he hit the back of her throat and kept going, pushing the pulsing length into her throat.

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of the slap slap slap of Casey's hard thighs against his mother's creamy skin, the muffled moans and slurping sounds Inga made as she feverishly lavished her tongue around Rick's cock and Rick's grunts of pleasure.

"I know." Rick murmured gently. His fingers swiped at the tears of exertion that fanned across Inga's temples.

"I know all about you whorin' yourself. Fucking your own fuckin' son."

"I've also known from the start that Casey is Brad's son. Ah, ah, ah, don't tense up now, bitch. It's all OK. Casey knows too don't you, kiddo?"

Thrust, thrust, thrust.

"Told him last year when we went away for his 18th."

"Wanna tell my slut whore of a wife what happened?" Rick chuckled as he pulled back, pulsing just the angry read head of his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Yeah. Oh that's so hot, you fucking her mouth like that." Casey grunted.

"The cunt loves it. Yeah, suck on it good, you whore fuck toy." Rick chuckled darkly.

"Yeah, mom." Casey chuffed out, "Rick explained it all. How Mr Mitchell and he used to share bitches like you in high school. How Leo's dad knocked you up and asked Rick to look after you and me as a favour. Keep us both safe until he got out of the local mob and started up in construction. Told me it all. Taught me a few things as well, eh Rick?" Casey grunted out.

"Prepped that tight asshole of yours real good. Taught you how to suck cock right. We've sure been busy." Rick grunted in assent.

"Made sure Casey and Leo got to spend time together too, and Megan when she came back to town a few years ago. And got a great job as Brad's accountant. He's a loyal fucker. Looks after his own." Rick muttered, as he pulled out of his wife's mouth with an audible pop, stroking his shaft in his hard punishing grip.

He felt his balls pull up hard.

"Oh fuck. Gonna cum. You want it?" Rick huffed urgently, stroking his hard length faster.

"Naw. Not this time. Cum on her face, Rick." Casey replied out then groaned, "Aaah! Come now, slut. Milk my dick with your asshole! Make that sloppy pussy squirt for me while I fill your gaping shitter with cum!"

Inga gasped and moaned her glazed eyes fixed on her husband's cock throbbing above her, "Ooooooh. I want it, give me. I need your cum!" She moaned. Her body shuddered, seizing as an blinding orgasm tore through her.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt hot ropes of her son's cum splashing, bathing her anal channel at the same time warm salty cream slicked her eyelids, her cheeks, her open mouth, and ran down across her jaw.

"What a cum dumpster. And you sure are her son, you dirty motherfucker!" Inga heard Rick as Casey chuckled, then eased out of her swollen, sore anus.

"Get up, whore. Go on. Lick and clean up your son's dick." Rick's tone was firm in its command.

"Casey and I have a house call to make now we've take the edge off."

"Yeah. Clean me off, mom." Casey's hard tone cut through the haze of her satiated lust.

They chuckled quietly as Casey moved to stand by the bed, feet apart, hands on hips.

"So like his dad. You're such a fuckin' wise guy." Rick chuckled, ruffling Casey's blond mop of hair.

Inga got on all fours, then took her son's softened cock into her mouth, licking with reverent care. She sighed, tasting the mix of musky salty cum, slick pussy juice and the earthy taste of her own asshole. And loved it.

"When she's done take a quick shower. Let's aim to leave in 20," Rick walked around the bed towards the ensuite bathroom. He paused to stare appreciatively at his wife's round, firm ass.

He smiled at the copious fresh cum that seeped over the rim of her flushed, reddened anal gape, mixing with the clear glaze of pussy juice that dripped down her inner thighs.

"That's a job fuckin' well done, Casey. Fucked that tight shitter right." Rick jerked his chin in salute. "Stretched the slut out real good."

He shrugged out of his shirt, tossing it towards the clothes basket before toeing off his shoes and stripping out of the rest of his clothes.

"Let's see what ol' Brad wants us over for tonight." He chuckled as he stepped into the shower.

Casey looked down at his mother, petting her head as she laved his softened cock.

"So, what? Do we take the bitch?" Casey shouted the question at Rick, over the rainfall sounds of the shower.

"Yeah, why not. Lets take her as is. No need to clean her up." Rick's voice floated back into the bedroom.

Inga felt a shudder of apprehension and lust warring inside her.

Instinctively she knew.

Whatever happened tonight would change the relationships in her family.

Forever.

She couldn't wait to see what would happen when they got to Brad's house.

PopMyCeeri
PopMyCeeri
101 Followers