Little Miss Moisturized

Story Info
Hannah helps Gina moisurize before bed.
1.8k words
4.68
9.1k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you asked Gina what her pet peeve was, she would have said dry skin. She had a thorough, daily moisturizing routine to forestall just such a fate. It only made sense that her dominant, hypno-kinky girlfriend Hannah would exploit this to her advantage.

Just before they were getting ready for bed, Gina stood before the bathroom mirror and began applying her facial moisturizer. Hannah came up behind her, sliding an arm around her waist and kissing her neck. "Starting your nighttime routine?" she asked.

Gina wiggled her behind against Hannah's pelvis as she continued to apply moisturizer to her face. "Yes," she said, staring at the mirror. "But why do I think you want to interrupt that?"

She watched Hannah's face smile slyly. "You know me too well," her girlfriend replied, placing a lingering kiss on her neck. One of her hands found its way to Gina's right breast. Fingers traced a nipple through the thin material of the tank top Gina wore.

Gina's head rolled back as Hannah played. With a playful tweak, Hannah withdrew, leaving Gina aroused and unfulfilled. "Why did you stop?" she whined.

Hannah smirked. "Finish moisturizing your face and brush your teeth," she ordered. "Then join me in bed."

"You've got something planned, don't you?" Gina asked, though it was more rhetorical. She didn't expect her girlfriend to respond, because she knew what the answer was. She continued with the first part of her routine, then joined Hannah in the bedroom.

"Take off your pajamas and lie down on top of the covers," Hannah commanded. "I like where this is going so far," said Gina as she removed her tank top and boxers. She lay down on the bed on top of the blanket, as Hannah instructed.

Hannah, who had been standing next to the bed, sat down beside her. She stroked Gina's side, slowly tracing her fingers along her rib cage down to her hip. "Do you remember the last time you were in trance, my pretty girl?" she asked softly. Gina shivered slightly, both from the ticklish sensation and from the memory of the pleasure she got from going into trance for Hannah. "No," she sighed.

"I gave you a new trigger," Hannah whispered as she leaned over. Gina shivered again. A new trigger meant so many new, highly arousing possibilities. "What is it?" Gina asked, almost panting in anticipation. "What are you going to make me do this time?"

Hannah kissed Gina's hip, then sat up. Her eyes gleamed mischievously. "I can't tell you that, my pretty girl," she said, stroking Gina's jaw. "It would spoil the surprise. You're just going to have to find out." Gina whimpered.

Hannah rose from the bed and took what she referred to as Gina's industrial-size bottle of moisturizer from the shelf below her bedside table. "Let's continue with your bedtime routine," she said, holding up the bottle so Gina could see it. Gina cocked her head, considering the possibilities. Before she could speak, Hannah said, "Little Miss Moisturized."

Tension that Gina didn't even realize she had left her body with a whoosh. A wave of passivity swept over her. She didn't have the energy to move a muscle. All she could do was lie on the bed. She watched Hannah open the moisturizer bottle. "I love watching your bedtime routine," Hannah explained as she squirted some moisturizer into her palm. "It's so sexy, seeing you coat yourself in moisturizer so you're soft, smooth, and silky. Just for me. But, I wanted to be more involved. So, I figured out a way to be an active participant." Hannah put the bottle on Gina's bedside table, then rubbed her hands together. She sat back on the bed next to Gina.

"Have you been moisturizing your chest, pretty girl?" she asked. Gina barely had the energy to shake her head. It was as though someone had sucked every ounce of energy from her body. Yet, the situation didn't alarm or concern her. It felt good to lie here and not do a single thing. She remembered a line from one of her favorite erotic mind control stories, where the main character called to mind a lazy weekend morning during which nothing was planned, so one didn't have to leave the bed. That was a nice feeling.

"Well, let's remedy that situation," Hannah continued, interrupting Gina's train of thought. She began massaging Gina's breasts. Her downward strokes were gentle, yet firm. When she reached the bottom of a breast, she'd lightly tug on the nipple, sending a thrill through Gina's body. Gina discovered she had just enough energy to moan.

To Gina's great disappointment, Hannah finished with Gina's breasts. She began stroking Gina's stomach with the same firm, gentle downward strokes. Gina let out a disappointed moan -- she didn't have the energy to speak. Hannah looked up from her work. "Aw, are you sad I stopped playing with your boobs?"

"Uh huh," Gina managed. Hannah grinned. "Don't worry, I'll get back to the good parts soon. But you have to be patient." Gina thought Hannah would move to the good parts when her hands headed south of her waist, but that was not to be. She painstakingly applied moisturizer to each leg, stopping twice to add more to her hands. Hannah came tantalizingly close to the good parts, though, when she massaged Gina's upper thighs. Her fingers were so very close to Gina's hot, wet, core. Once again, to Gina's aggravation, Hannah stopped.

"Let's roll you over," Hannah said, slipping an arm around Gina's waist. Gina was the smaller of the two, so it didn't surprise her when Hannah easily rolled her onto her stomach. With her head down, Gina couldn't see what Hannah was going to do next. She gazed at her bedside table for a few moments before her eyelids grew heavy. "It's okay to close your tired, heavy eyelids," Hannah murmured. "If you close your eyes, you can relax even more fully. You'll feel even better." Gina felt pretty good now, her muscles limp from the massage. But, it was too hard to keep her eyes open -- it felt like there were lead weights attached to them, pulling them closed. Hannah's continued stroking lulled her further into a state of drowsy warmth.

Hannah continued to massage, stroking Gina's shoulders, then working on her back. Gina would let out an occasional moan. If she had been relaxed before, she now felt positively boneless. Gina imagined melting into a puddle on the bed. She giggled lazily, imagining Hannah having to clean up the mess.

"Something funny, pretty girl?" Hannah asked as she massaged Gina's lower back. Gina would have explained, but she couldn't summon the energy to speak. Talking was too much effort, especially when she was so deeply relaxed. Gina sighed instead.

Hannah's hands moved further south. Gina's sigh deepened into a moan as Hannah stroked her buttocks. Would this be when Hannah got to the good part? Gina wondered. Yet again, Gina was disappointed as Hannah moved onto the backs of Gina's legs. Her fingers would draw ever so close to what Gina would consider a very good part, only to retreat. Gina let out a sigh that was meant to sound frustrated, but probably only sounded relaxed. It was hard to be frustrated when you were so loose and limp, filled with an overwhelming lassitude.

After a thorough foot massage, Hannah paused. Gina could hear her moving around the room, though she couldn't open her eyes to see what her girlfriend was doing. After a few moments, Hannah said, "Open your eyes, my pretty, relaxed girl." With all of the energy she could muster (which wasn't very much), Gina opened her eyes to find Hannah standing in front of her. She was naked save for a black leather harness that held Gina's favorite strap-on. If Gina could cheer, she would have. She settled for a sleepy grin.

"There's one place we didn't moisturize," Hannah remarked as she moved towards the bed. Gina felt Hannah's weight on the bed as she positioned herself over Gina's body. Hannah spread Gina's legs apart. There was a cold, gooey sensation as Hannah applied lube between Gina's legs. "We wouldn't want to miss out on anything, now would we?" Hannah asked as she thrust her fingers inside Gina. All Gina could do was moan in response.

After what felt like a (highly pleasurable) eternity of Hannah fingering her girlfriend, she withdrew her digits. "Feels like you're moisturized enough there," Hannah declared. Gina heard the sound of lube on the strap-on. She moaned in anticipation and tried to wiggle her hips. Hannah saw the movement. "You want me to lift your hips, my pretty, relaxed girl?" she asked. "Uh huh," Gina grunted.

Hannah tucked her arm under Gina's waist and lifted her hips into position. The long-awaited first stroke arrived, filling her with a smooth hardness. Gina marveled at how it was both pleasurable and comfortable at the same time. She was so well-lubricated, Hannah might as well have been on a Slip 'n' Slide.

"There's still one more spot we haven't moisturized," Hannah said as her wet finger began slowly rubbing Gina's clitoris. Gina moaned again. A thin string of drool dripped from her mouth onto the pillow, and Gina could not have cared any less.

Hannah timed her thrusts with the rubs to Gina's clitoris. Gina tried to appreciate how Hannah rolled her hips for fluid thrusts that were neither too deep nor too shallow, but it was hard to concentrate when a riptide of pleasure threatened to pull her under. The thrusting, the rubbing -- it was so good. Gina simultaneously wished it could go on forever and that the orgasm building up would reach its peak already.

Through the haze of pleasure engulfing her, she could hear Hannah moaning as the double-ended strap-on thrust inside her. Really, what was the point of getting a strap-on that wasn't double-ended? That was Gina's last coherent thought before the pressure inside her built up past its breaking point. The explosion of her orgasm spread warmth throughout her body.

"Aaah!" Hannah let out a wail as her own orgasm erupted. She pitched forward, causing both her and Gina to fall on the bed. The warmth and heaviness of Hannah's body against her own added the perfect touch to Gina's afterglow. Hannah rolled onto her side and pulled Gina to her. The strap-on remained inside Gina, which is just where she wanted it to be.

"Bounce back like a spring," Hannah panted. At the sound of those words, energy poured through Gina's limbs. She stretched her arms experimentally.

The first thing she did was to wipe the drool off her chin. Then, she wiggled her bottom against Hannah, causing her girlfriend to gasp. "That was amazing," Gina murmured, her back to Hannah. "You were...just amazing."

"Hey, it's your brain that did the work," Hannah said, her hand moving northwards toward Gina's breast. Her finger lightly circled it, causing Gina's back to arch.

"You should...you should participate in my moisturizing...routine...more often," Gina moaned. Hannah kissed the back of Gina's neck. "If that's what you want, pretty girl, that's just what you'll get."