Little One and Sir Pt. 02

Story Info
Should I be a brat?
1.2k words
4.14
8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is the second part to my first story. So you haven't read part one you might want to do that first. Hope you enjoy. Give me helpful feedback. Thank you for reading. Also everyone in this story is 18+]

"Now I want you to count each spank out loud little one. Do you understand?" You say low while caressing my ass.

"Yes sir I understand." I whisper.

(whack) "One sir."

Each spank my voice became more breathy and I can feel my ass getting red. I can also feel my enjoyment becoming more intense. I feel so close to cumming just from you spanking me.

(whack) "Six.....sir"

I wait for you to spank me again, but I think you can sense that I'm so close to letting loose. You lean down and whisper in my ear "You are tensing up little one and you are rubbing your legs together. Are you close to cumming?"

"Yes......sir." I say breathy and my face turns red with embarrassment. You caress my ass and move your hand to my pussy.

"Oh, little one you are so wet for me. You can't cum yet. Not until I say so. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." Part of me wants to disobey you and see what kind of punishment you will have for me. Also, I'm not sure how much longer I can hold back from cumming. It was the ninth spank that makes me explode. Your hand was still on my ass as my body is still shaking from my orgasm.

"Oh, little one, you didn't get permission to do that. So now I have to add another punishment."

Part of me worried about the new punishment, but the brat side of me is excited to see the new punishment I have earned.

"Now little one I think I might need to make a change of location since I will need my toys for the new punishment. Get on your knees."

I remember you don't like to repeat yourself, so I quickly moved to the floor and kneel before you. As you look down at me you give me a good girl. "Now little one I'm going to blindfold you and tie your hands together. Put your hands up and together."

I put my hands together and you use a pair of my underwear to tie them. You slowly take the tie off that you were wearing. I watch as you look down on me and then you grab my hands. You have me stand up and turn me around and put the tie over my eyes.

"Now little one I want to hear that you are ready to go back to my place. That you understand that you need to be punished for your behavior. Are you ready?"

You hold my back to your front and as you speak these words into my ear your hands are caressing my breast. "Yes sir....I'm ready." You say nothing more, you just turn me around and put me over your shoulder. I can feel the minute we leave my place and are outside. A small breeze makes my skirt go up for a second.

Next thing I know you are putting me in a car and in the front seat. You closed the door and I was wondering how I was going to get my seatbelt on. When you get in the car I can feel you reach over me for my seatbelt. You caress my breast and pinch my nipple that have been hard since you came into my room. I hear the click of the seatbelt and we are going.

The car ride gives me time to think about how in the office I knew what you were and wanted to find the thing that could push your buttons. You have a presence that gives off that you like being in charge. I always felt it and I alway felt overwhelmed by your presence, but also really like how you overwhelmed me. I wanted to see if I could test the limits of how much you like to be in charge. You also had a routine and I want to fuck with that to see if I could push your buttons.

Each morning you grab "your" cup for coffee and then drink that with the breakfast you bring with you. So one morning I decided to fuck with that by using "your" cup. I'm sitting in the lounge drinking from "your" cup and chatting with a friend. You walk in and go to get "your" cup and you can't find it. You look over at me drinking from it. You decide to just get another cup, but I can see that you are not happy. You grab your breakfast and sit down at the table next to us. I do this and make sure you hear that I haven't eaten much that day. I make sure to look at you. Then when I have just been in the room with you I have made sure to put on a show when I bend over. Always making sure you are looking at me.

After days of this I decided to up the ante. One day when I didn't grab "your" cup and I see you go to get it. I put myself between you and the cabinet with an excuse me. Making sure to put my ass on your crotch. "Sorry I haven't had anything to drink this morning and I need some coffee." I say to you as I look back. Luckily there is no one in the room.

You grab my waist before I can move away from you. You whisper low into my ear "I know what you are doing. I don't think you will like the results if you continue this game."

"Maybe I want to see what will happen if I continue to tease you. I know you want to take control over me." I say this as I push my ass more into you.

"Oh little one I'm not sure you can handle the controlling side of me." You say with a low growl in my ear.

"But I think I can. Why don't you give me a chance to show that I can handle and I'm willing to submit to you." I decided to play nice and not grab "your" cup today.

"Okay your first test will be for you to put your underwear in my desk along with your address. Now little one I will show up tonight and tonight will be your second test. Do you understand? Your answer must follow with a sir." You whisper in my ear with your hand still on my waist.

"Yes sir, I understand," I say to you. You grab "your" cup and away. I rushed to the bathroom and decided I would take a few extra minutes to imagine what you are going to do to me. I keep my underwear on as I touch my clit and I start to pull down my shirt. I pull on my nipples as I rub my clit and think of what kinda punishments you have for me. My pussy is getting so wet just imagining it. I cum quickly and I make sure that some of my wetness is left on my lacy underwear for you.

I leave the bathroom and go to your office. Slipping them into the top draw. Then I feel the car stop. You reach over to take my seatbelt off and stop at my ear. "Are you really ready for me to take control over you? Allow me to take all of you?" You reach up my skirt and touch my slit. Taking a nip on my ear.

"Yes...sir," I say in a low whisper.