Little One and Sir Pt. 03

Story Info
Night filled with fun and punishments.
1.6k words
4
4.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is the third part to my first story. So you haven't read the first two parts you might want to do that first. Hope you enjoy. Give me helpful feedback. Thank you for reading. Also everyone in this story is 18+]

Next thing I hear is a door opening and closing. I assume you were coming around to help me out of the car since I was still blind folded and my arms are still tied up. Then the door opens and I fill your hands on me lifting me out of the car. You have me over your shoulder and I can feel every step you are taking. Next I hear you looking for a key and then a door opening and then closing. Then I can tell you are walking up stairs and again I hear you looking for a key. Then you are putting me on a bed.

"Lay back little one and put your hands above your head. I'm going to untie your hands, but do not move your hands. I'm going to put handcuffs on you then attach them to the head of the bed. Nod your head if you understand what I just said little one."

I nodded my head and I did as you instructed me to do. With my hands above my head I waited for you to untie my hands. I hear a low growl and a good girl. I feel you untie my hand and put the handcuffs on me. Then I feel them being attached to the head of the bed.

"Little one I'm going to keep you blindfolded because this is going to be one of your punishments. I'm not going to allow you to see what is going to happen. Also I want to establish safe words and for now we are going to use the light system. Red is a hard no and I will stop whatever is happening. Yellow will mean slow down and green is to continue whatever is happening. Do you understand? I need to hear a response this time, little one."

"Yes sir I understand." I say in a low voice.

"Good girl, now you need to give me a color because I want to make sure you are okay with being blindfolded." I don't answer because I'm a little nervous and I'm not sure how to feel about not being able to know what you are going to do. On the other hand it seems really exciting and I start to feel the excitement in my core.

"Little one if you don't give me a color I'm going to assume you don't want this. I will untie you and drive you home. So I will give you two seconds to give me a color or we will stop."

"Green sir." I say quickly because my excitement overruled my nervousness. Next I feel something cool against my stomach and feel you cutting my shirt and bra off. The minute the coolness hits my nipples they harden right away. You slip off my skirt and as you so you slip a finger across my slit.

"Oh little one you are so wet." I give out a little moan as you take off my skirt.

Next I feel a sharp slap on my breast. "Shh little one don't make any sounds." Then I feel you leave the bed and hear a draw open. Next I feel something leather brush my left nipple then my right nipple. I figure out that it is a flogger and I can feel it go down my stomach. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. As the flogger keeps moving I hear a soft laugh.

"Little one I can see you are trying so hard to not make a sound. Is that why you are biting your lips so hard? I want an answer, little one" you say to me with a hint of laughter in your voice. You move my legs apart and expose me to you.

"Yes.....sir" I say breathy. Then I felt the flogger touch my clit and I couldn't control the moan that came out of me. Then I feel a sharp slap of the flogger on my clit. Which causes me to moan again.

"Little one you are being so naughty I said don't make a sound. Do you want more little one" you ask me with a low growl.

"Yes sir" I say quickly. Then I feel the flogger caress my clit and it's taking so much for me to not moan.It felt like you were doing that for so long, but it was probably like a minute.

"You are such a good girl and you look so good I need to taste you." I feel you crawl up the bed and you split my leg further apart. You are now between my legs and I feel you are shirtless.

"I will also allow you to make sounds, but you will not cum until I say so. Do you understand little one?" You say as you nip my ear lobe.

"Yes...sir I understand." I say softly. You take my left nipple in my mouth and bite on it so hard, but oh god it felt so good. You give the same treatment to my other nipple. As your mouth is assaulting my nipple. You are caressing my clit with your fingers. You start slowly kissing down my stomach and the anticipation of what I will happen is driving me crazy.

You start kissing my inner thigh and nipping. Then I feel one slow lick on my clit. "Sir please" I say in desperation. I feel a sharp slap on my breast.

"You need to be patient little one" you say with a husky voice. You do a few more slow licks before you pull my clit in your mouth. I thrusted my hips toward you and oh my god it felt so amazing. I wanted to grab your head and hold you there, but my hands were tied up. As you were sucking my clit you started to finger me.

"Little one you taste so good. Are you getting close to cumming little one?" You ask as you nip on my clit sending electricity through my whole body. I don't answer you right away because I'm too focused on not coming. I feel a sharp slap on my breast.

"Yes...yes sir I'm so close to cumming." I answer back with a whimper.

"We can't have that....not yet a little one. I want you to cum on my cock." You say as I can feel you get off the bed. Then I hear the sound of your zipper. Then I feel you crawling up my body again and you are straddling my waist. I can feel your cock on my breast. I lick my lips because I want to taste you so bad.

"Do you want my cock in your mouth, little one?" You ask as you stick a finger in my mouth and you slide it in and out. I suck on your finger before I nod my head.

SLAP

"You need to use your words. I want you to ask for me to stick my cock in your mouth." You say after slapping my clit. You pull your finger out of my mouth.

"Please sir, I want your cock in my mouth. I want to suck your cock and I want to taste you." I say with a whimper.

"Good girl." You say as you slowly bring your cock to my mouth. You pull the blindfold off and now I see the room. Also I get to see your cock and oh my goodness it is so big. You start off slowly fucking my mouth and then It becomes faster. I gag a little bit, but it becomes easier. As you are fucking my mouth you reach backwards and play with my clit.

You can tell I'm getting close again to cumming. So you move down my body. "Are you ready, little one? Are you ready for me to fuck your pussy?" You ask as you rub the head of your cock on my clit.

With a shudder I respond with a yes sir. Then you push yourself inside me and I push my hips back into you. I didn't want it to be slow. I wanted it hard and fast. I tried to move my hips and put my leg behind you to get you to go faster.

"No little one you are not in control here. You are not picking the speed." You as you slowly thrust in and out of me. This slow fuck was going to drive me crazy and I know you could see that in my eyes and also hear it in my moans.

Then right after one really slow thrust after you pulled out you push in with a hard thrust. Then you started picking up the speed. You were also playing with my clit and I was on the verge of bursting. "Are you ready to cum little one? I want you to cum with me." You say with hard and fast thrusts.

"Yesssss sir I'm ready to cum." I say with a low breath moan.

With one finally thrust you command me to cum. We cum together and I have the most intense orgasms I have ever had in my life. After a few minutes I opened my eyes. You are untying my hands. "Let's clean up little one." You say as you lift me off the bed. You are taking me into the bathroom.

As you sit me down on the toilet and you go to turn on the bathtub. "I hope you don't have plans for tomorrow cause we are not done for the night. I have more plans for you little one. That was just the warm up." You say with a huge smile on your face.