Little One and Sir Pt. 04

Story Info
Fun in the bathtub.
1k words
4
3.3k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is the fourth part to my first story. So you haven't read the first three parts you might want to do that first. Hope you enjoy. Give me helpful feedback. Thank you for reading. Also everyone in this story is 18+]

Oh my goodness I'm in heaven. It was amazing and I'm looking forward to having more fun with you. I was hoping that we wouldn't stop for the night. So when said "I hope you don't have plans for tomorrow cause we are not done for the night. I have more plans for you little one. That was just the warm up." I almost jumped up and down with excitement.

As the bathtub is filling up you start to light candles and put oils in the water. You turn off the lights in the bathroom so there is just the light from the candles. You then turn off the water and turn to me. You walk slowly over to me and pick me up. You slowly put me in the bathtub and tell me to move forward. You slowly get in behind me and move me up against your front.

As I lay against your chest. You move my hair to one side and kiss my neck. As you are doing that you are caressing my nipples. "LIttle one, did you enjoy what we did tonight so far?" You ask between kisses on my neck.

I closed my eyes for a minute and I couldn't focus. Then I realized you asked me a question and I answered with a yes sir with a slight moan. "Do you think you would want more?" You ask as your hand on my nipple moves slowly down my stomach.

I answer with another moan and a yes sir. "If you want more then I want you to be mine and just mine. That means all of you would be mine." You say as your hand moves closer to my pussy.

"Is that something you would want, little one. Do you want to be mine?" You ask then kiss my neck and your hand stops right before you touch my pussy. You are waiting for my answer to continue.

"Yess...sir I want to be yours and just yours." I say in a low voice with my eyes closed. You start to move your hand again and now touch my clit. Which then produces a moan from me.

"Then you understand that this is my pussy. No one else can touch or taste it but me." You say as you play with my clit with one hand as the other hand is pinching my nipple. When I don't say anything you stop and bite my neck. That causes me to open my eyes and see you are looking at my face.

I realize you want me to verbalize that I understand what you have said to me. "Yes sir, I understand that if I agree to be yours that no one else can touch or taste me." I say this as I look into your eyes.

"Hmmm that's the right answer, little one." You as you start to move your hand again and I close my eyes again. Right before I can cum you stop again. You move the one hand from my nipple to my neck pulling my head back making me look at you.

"Are you close to cumming little one?" You ask then you slowly caress my clit again causing me to moan. Then you stop again and I know you are waiting for my answer. I give you a breathy yes sir.

"You need to ask to cum little one. Ask me to let you cum on my fingers." You give another slow caress on my clit which drives me crazy. You give a light squeeze on my neck as you wait for me to talk.

I lick my lips and slowly open my eyes to look at you. "Please sir, I want you to make me cum. I want you to make me cum with your fingers." I feel and hear the low growl of approval which causes me to shiver. You start moving my legs further apart. Move the one hand from my neck to my pussy. One hand is playing with clit and the other hand you move a finger in and out of me.

You see that I'm biting my lip to stop from moaning. "I can see you biting your lip to make sure to not moan. It's okay, I want to hear that you love the pleasure that I'm giving you." You say this as both hands pick up speed. I'm close to cumming, but you remember that you didn't really tell me that it was okay to cum.

"Sir I'm so close to cumming. Please sir can I please cum on your fingers." You give me another low growl that again sends shivers down to my core. I cry out with a please sir.

Then I feel you bite on my neck and move your mouth to my ear. "Yes you can cum little one." With that I cum so hard and then after I'm done I see you looking down at me. Then pull the plug in the bathtub. You get out of the tub and grab two towels. You help me out of the tub and we dry off. Then you grab a candle and then turn to me.

"So I know that we just got clean, but I'm going to get you all dirty again little one." I look at you and then the candle. You see the worry in my eyes and you give a low laugh.

"Don't worry little one, this is a candle made to pour on bodies. Now go into the room and take off your towel and lay on your stomach." You say this as you walk slowly over to me and slap my ass. I rush into the bedroom and do as you told me. I look behind me as you rip off your towel and I smile.