All Comments on 'Little One Ch. 06'

by InsideHerMind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

:'( :'( :'( please need more :'(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
too short

It felt like this chapter had barely got started and then it ends with a delicious cliff hanger...

More please and don't make us wait so long...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh please hurry back with more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

Please need more, it is really good. I don't want to wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Please keep going. Love the story....give us more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved this chapter...

I love that she spoke up for herself. I can't wait to read the next one.

InsideHerMindInsideHerMindabout 11 years agoAuthor
Jaw dropping sweetness...

I just uploaded another chapter! Well- Maybe like half a chapter. Its pretty short, but its more of a sneak peek. Chapter 7 is gonna be a long one! Hope you're up for the ride!

Tata

InsideHerMind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amen

So glad she spoke up for herself. His behavior was making me sick. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He feels alone and hurt?

Poor communication. Poor leadership by the dom. He hasn't recognized or sought out her needs and weaknesses. He doesn't appear to have invested anything in building her up within this relationship. She has no idea of her value to him. DOES she have value to him? I am almost dizzy from dancing around with joy to see some one stand up for themself and say hell no and f*ck you to a situation/dom who is not good for them. I would be happy to see them together again-if this all improves. Please don't have her sober up and crawl back begging and licking his feet/ass. Complete submission requires a worthy dominant. (Oh, and send the skank ass packing-she better not move in.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NEED MORE.

I'm hooked on this couple, can't wait to see what happens next in the series! Keep writing! xoxo

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
GRRRRR

I really wish there was an explanation of how they got together and why she puts up with him treating her like shit??? I hate stories where the Dom treats the sub like this. And with a friend like Jolie, Little One doesn't need any enemies. Why would someone be friends with a person who treats them like this? I would walk out and leave them to each other's miserable company. Not sure I can finish this story especially knowing that for once a chapter is more than a few paragraphs and then reading the comment that your next chapter is like half a chapter. I keep a list on my computer of writers "Never read their stories again" and if I do read any more and it continues in this vein, you will be the newest addition to my list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous