Little One Pt. 01

Story Info
The Office.
1.1k words
4.38
20.8k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long silence. I've been busy helping Jodie in the salon - don't worry - just front desk - I wasn't allowed near anyone's hair or nails! I have been writing but didn't have the time to edit and proofread. I just finished part four of Meeting of Minds today and it's out with my proofreaders. In the meantime I have a couple of short stories that I wanted to share with you all. This one is a sort of side story to Meeting of Minds but is so much more than that..

--------

I heard a soft tap at the door of my writing room.

"Come in, little one," I called out.

I turned in my large, padded, comfortable office chair to see you, in your glorious, naked beauty. I took in your long, straight black hair, your beautiful, full breasts, your gorgeous hourglass figure. The tuft of trimmed black hair above your pussy. I thought I caught a glimpse of wetness between your legs.

Your beautiful brown eyes stared into mine and you tentatively asked, "Is it okay if I take my place while you write, Miss Anna?"

I smiled and patted my knee.

"Of course little one. You will be my inspiration."

You smiled and walked around, lowering yourself into a comfortable kneeling position on the soft carpet, placing a kiss on my knee before sighing gently as you lay your cheek on my thigh.

I was wearing a pale blue, mid thigh length shift dress and nothing else, as you well knew. I combed my fingers through your beautiful hair and you stroked your hand idly over my other knee and up.

I shuddered, feeling an instant reaction, as I always do, to your touch.

I tried to focus on my writing but knew that I needed the very direct inspiration that you give so well.

You sensed this and said, "Is there something you need from me, Miss Anna?"

I took a deep breath and smiled down at you. "I think perhaps you need something from me first, little one."

Our eyes met and a huge grin spread over your face. "My collar and tail, Miss Anna?"

I just nodded, pushing my laptop away, and said, "Yes, little one. Run to the bedroom and get them."

You happily hopped up and practically ran out of the door to the bedroom, returning seconds later with your tail, collar and a bottle of lube which you placed on the desk in front of me.

I patted my lap and you dutifully lay across it, bottom up. I stroked your back and gently massaged your buttocks.

I felt you tense a little and I knew what you needed first.

I smacked your left cheek and said, "You know I love you, little one, but you have disturbed Miss Anna so it can't go unpunished."

You moaned and said, "I know, Miss Anna. I've been a naughty little slut. I deserve it."

I smiled as we played our game, smacking your other cheek a little harder.

"Yes, you have been a naughty little slut. It's why I love you so much. Now, are you ready for your tail?"

"Yes, Miss Anna. I really want it. Please?"

I picked up the lube and you parted your legs a little so I could dribble some onto your little hole. I poured some onto the end of my finger and circled your entrance, gently pushing. I felt you open up to my finger.

"You're getting more used to this now, little slut, aren't you?" I said.

You moaned softly and replied, "Yes, Miss Anna. I love how you make me feel."

I pushed further, stopping briefly when I felt resistance, and then feeling you relax as my finger slid all the way in, emerging inside you. You sighed with pleasure. With my other hand I poured some lube on the plug attached to the tail and placed it next to my finger. I slowly slid my finger out and pressed on the plug. I watched as your hole stretched. You moaned a little as the widest part went in and then... plop... it was pulled into you.

You let out a small sigh of pleasure.

I gently stroked your tail, tugging it ever so slightly.

"Sit up, little one," I said, "we need to put your collar on."

You rolled off me and sat on my lap. I reached for your collar, inscribed with 'Miss Anna's Little one', and I placed it around your neck, fastening it with the clasp. I leaned forward and we kissed.

"There. Now you are ready. Get back in your special place, please?"

You smiled and slid off my lap onto the floor once more.

You looked up at me, smiled and kissed my knee three times. Our signal.

"Oh, little slut? You want relief as well?"

You nodded slowly.

"And what about my pleasure, little slut?"

You got that beautifully cheeky smile on your face and said, "We can have both, Miss Anna."

I smiled back at you. Brushed my fingers through your hair and said, "Yes. We can. I need your fingers in me, little one. I need you to fuck me with your fingers. While you do that, I give you permission to play with your own cunt. Make us both come, little slut."

I watched as your hand slid up under the hem of my dress. I opened my legs to you. You brushed my lips with your fingertips and I saw your other hand go down between your legs and heard you sigh softly as you started playing with your clit.

Your fingers stroked up my lips and back down, finally entering me. Three of them. Filling me. Stretching me. Your thumb stroked my clit and I gripped your hair in my hands as my desire coursed through my body.

"Oh fuck, little one. I'm close. You are going to make me come."

As if from a distance I heard you say, "I need to come too, Miss Anna. May I?"

Almost lost in my lust I managed to croak out, "Yes, little slut. Come with Miss Anna. I command it!"

At that very moment my orgasm ripped through me. I felt my cunt clamp on your fingers and from that same distance heard you calling out, "I'm coming with you!"

I felt the vibrations of your fingers in me as we both came together. The beautiful rush running through me, lighting up every nerve end in my body. Our orgasms seemed to roll on and on. Finally it subsided and I felt your fingers slide out of me, leaving me deliciously empty.

You kissed my thigh and I watched as you took your fingers and licked them clean of my juices. When you had finished you said, "Did I do well, Miss Anna?"

I looked down at you, saw your tail poking out behind you, and I smiled.

"You did very well, little one. Now, stay quiet while I write. When I have finished we are going to the hot tub."

annag98
annag98
811 Followers