Little Packages Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides, Kit, it ain't like she's coming back to steal him away from you," she said, and then headed towards the table.

"Michelle!" I said, slightly scandalized. She looked back at me, grinned, and shrugged her shoulders.

We were walking back to the table and I saw Daddy hit a button on his phone and turn it towards Ahmed. He lowered his head, reached into his pants pocket, pulled out a wallet, and handed over a $10 bill. Daddy took it and put it in his pocket. I gave him a look.

"He bet me the two of you would be in there for less than 10 minutes. I said more," he said.

Michelle gently twopped her husband on the back of the head with her hand. "This is why we will never go to Vegas."

Our timing was pretty good as the waiter brought our steaks a few minutes later and we began eating, but continued to talk. I was curious about their relationship, but was a bit shy to ask about it. Fortunately, Daddy found an angle and took the plunge.

"So, may I ask for some advice?" he said.

"Of course," Ahmed said.

"I'm going to guess there may have been some...pushback...on your relationship with family and friends. It's something I'm afraid we're going to have to deal with so how did you handle it?" Daddy asked. It was a really good question, because I was wondering about that myself, but wouldn't have thought to put it in the context of what we were going through right now.

The two of them looked at each other for a moment, and I could see Ahmed slightly nod, letting Michelle go first.

"I'm a Nova Scotia girl with four older brothers. I moved away just to get away from the ridiculous amount of protective shielding. It was so smothering. After we were together for about three months I told them I was seeing a man whose family was originally from the Middle East. I was bringing him home to meet them and that they had all better be on their best behaviour.

"And aside from one brother who was a bit of an idiot, my family was pretty welcoming. Now they all love him, basically because they see how good he treats me," she said. "And I love his family..."

"I have three brothers and three sisters. I'm born right in the middle. My brothers simply cannot figure out how I managed to land this woman. They frequently ask her if she's sure she made the right choice..."

"All brothers like to tease like that," Michelle said. Ahmed looked like he didn't believe it.

"Two of my sisters are...lukewarm towards her. My youngest sister loves Michelle, but there are times I think it's so they can form a united front against the other two. She has an ally now, and she is tall."

"Syrian families are complicated," Michelle said.

"My father loves the ground she walks on..."

"He's such a sweetheart."

"And my mother is slightly terrified of her, because she is even shorter than you are, Kit."

"Oh wow," I said.

"But there was no fallout? No friends and family giving you crap?" Daddy asked.

"Toronto has many faults," Ahmed said. "But it is fortunately a mostly tolerant city when it comes to...non-traditional relationships. And any friends who questioned us were just...not friends any more."

"Which is his polite way of saying I told a few of my friends to shape up or take a flying fuck off the CN Tower," Michelle said, which nearly had me spraying wine out through my nose.

"If it's love, people either adjust or they need to move on from your life," Ahmed said.

Daddy nodded. Michelle reached across the table and took my hand.

"Are people giving you guys crap over the age difference, because if they are, they need to go fuck themselves. You guys are awesomely cute together."

Daddy and I both laughed. I said I got some crap at school at first, but at least 10 more scandalous things have happened since then, so most moved on and just viewed me as a bit of a weirdo. I had an awesome roommate, which helped.

"I thought I might scandalize my mom at Christmas, but she rolled her eyes and said she gave it until Valentine's Day. So here's to her being wrong," I said, raising a glass for a toast, which the others matched with a laugh.

"And you, Ben?" Ahmed asked.

"Well, my best friend walked in on her parading around naked in the kitchen..."

"I was only half naked!" I said, a bit louder than I should have, drawing looks from the other tables. Michelle cracked up, and Daddy kissed my head to help ease the searing wave of embarrassment washing over me.

"The rest of it has been ok...so far. My parents were concerned about me going out with someone so young. I think they still have reservations, but they can see I'm happy so they're rolling with it." he said.

Daddy was leaving out the part where he originally thought Meg had told his parents before he could. When he told me that I was ready to fly back east and have round two with Meg. But both Meg and his mom swore on bibles that it hadn't been her...that his mom had a friend in Montreal who saw the two of us holding hands walking down the street and had given his mom the head's up.

I had my doubts, but Daddy believed them, even if it made me grouchy with Meg...again.

"Most of the rest of my friends know I'm dating someone, and that she's younger, but they're...hazy on the details. Fortunately having spent the last two years or so being slightly crazy means they're willing to give me space instead of prying.

He paused and then looked at me. "I happen to love her," he said, and I could tell there might be another trip to the bathroom shortly to deal with my thong "But I have a low tolerance for foolish drama. Especially right now. So I may not be dealing with things as clearly as I should."

I desperately wanted to get out of the chair and hop on his lap and throw my arms around him. Instead I leaned over, kissed him, and said "I love you too. I don't care what your friends know or don't know, or how they might react. Ok?"

He smiled. "Ok, Kit."

Then we both had that moment's realization that we were not alone at the table. Ahmed was discreetly checking his phone for messages; Michelle was nodding her head with a big grin.

I was becoming concerned I might actually die of embarrassment at some point. I just get so embarrassed easily. It didn't help that both Michelle and Daddy seemed to get a kick of doing things to make me turn red.

I was still feeling mildly embarrassed and was focussing on my food when Ahmed spoke up.

"Kit, if you don't mind my asking, but what are you doing this summer?"

That was actually a terrifying question that I had been trying hard to not think about the last few weeks. Gillian informed me she was crashing on a friend's couch in Toronto for the summer and working for a video game start-up. The apartment lease was up at the end of April and I was going to need to find a place to live. And a job.

The wealthier members of my school could run off and become an unpaid intern for the summer at some fashion house to make connections. I knew a couple had parents working in the TV industry so they had jobs lined up. Probably making coffee, but they were still on set.

As an introvert more focussed on my studies than connections, that left me well and truly screwed. I hadn't even mentioned to Daddy this problem. I was pretty sure he'd have no problem letting me stay with him this summer, but I wasn't sure what I was going to do. God, I guess I could get a job downtown Kingston working at one of the clothing stores, as dreadful as that sounded.

I could be his maid, I guess. I wonder how well that paid? Beyond sexual favors, of course.

All of that went rambling through my head in a few moments. What came out was "Ummmm, I'm not sure yet."

Ahmed glanced at Michelle, who nodded her head.

"Well, how would you feel about coming and working for us?" he said.

"What?" I said, not quite processing what he had said.

"I've been showing all the cosplay pics from your Instagram to Ahmed and raving about how awesome you are, and that you're doing design studies in Montreal. And honestly, we could use the help. God help us if we have to hire another local summer student again," Michelle said.

I knew that Ahmed did costuming work and photography, but they explained to me that they did a little bit of everything. They made cosplays and costumes and sold them online. He worked mostly with leather, metal and a 3-D printer for manufacturing things. But actual sewing and designing things he could use help with. Plus, on the side, they both did photography. Mostly weddings and some local events.

"Honestly, I could use help with the weddings too. For some reason, brides find my wife intimidating when I bring her to help me," he said. Michelle pushed her arms together, squeezing her corset, and feigned a surprised and innocent look.

"So, I'd get to spend the summer...making costumes? And you'll pay me," I said, still processing things.

"I'll also show you some other costuming skills and how to work the printer, if you're interested in that. And some photography. Plus, I promise, you'll make more than minimum wage and hopefully pick up a thing or two," he said.

I was stunned by the offer. I thought I wasn't going to have anything this summer and here I was being offered an amazing opportunity with two genuinely cool people. My brain wasn't working and some part of me knew I needed to say something, but couldn't get the words out.

Fortunately, Daddy to the rescue.

"Kitten," he said. "The nice people just offered you a job. Would you like to say something?"

Daddy using our pet name snapped me back into focus.

"Yes, of course!" I blurted out. "I'm sorry, but I thought I was going to end up working at Roots or the Bay or something to make ends meet and now you've offered me this amazing thing and I couldn't believe it. Thank you!" I rambled out.

Then I jumped up and ran around the table and hugged Michelle, who laughed and hugged me back and, yeah, ok, maybe I'm two-thirds heterosexual now.

"Don't pay any attention to Ahmed. We're going to go to weddings and terrorize brides by being hotter than they are. It's amazing fun. And they pay you to do it!"

There was a lot of laughter and celebrating at our table, which I'm sure annoyed the romantic couples around us, but that only made it more fun for me. Daddy made an inquiry about where I was going to live for the summer. I punched him in the shoulder, then leaned over and whispered some of the ways he could collect rent from me. He said they were an acceptable compromise.

It was a perfect birthday. It really was. It was enough that I even forgave Daddy when the waiter brought out a birthday cake and the whole restaurant joined in singing happy birthday to me. I blew out the candles and Michelle asked what I wished for.

"He'll find out later," I said, pointing at Daddy.

But, of course, there was one more surprise for the evening. Daddy reached into the bag by his foot and pulled out a box and handed it to me.

He really did give me too many gifts. Yes, there was Christmas and my birthday, so that means presents. And yes, I knew he had more money than I did and wanted to give me things. Part of me felt guilty about it, because he was spending so much on me. But on the other hand, I knew he was buying gifts for me, just for that; as gifts. Not as a reward for doing something, or payment so I'll fuck him later. He gave me things because he liked seeing me happy. And that made him happy.

I was learning to handle that. Slowly.

I shook the box, but it made no noise.

"I'm almost scared to ask," I said, as I began to tear into the box.

"Let's just say Wal-Mart had a hell of a sale this week," he said.

I stopped tearing at the paper and shot him as close as I could to a death glare. He laughed, held up his hands in mock surrender, and promised it was not cheap lingerie from Wal-Mart. I continued unwrapping.

I opened the box and saw a glint of silver. I grabbed it and pulled it out. It was a chainmail style bikini top. A quick ruffle thought the box found the matching bottoms, along with a leather belt, and other kinds of jewelry and accessories.

"You got me a new Red Sonja costume!" I squealed, and jumped over and hugged Daddy.

"Ben came to us and said he managed to, um, accidentally ruin your last one," Michelle said, with a huge grin. Even Ahmed looked amused. "So he commissioned us to make a new one for you, more like mine, because he could tell you were coveting it. We threw in the belt and some of the extras because we felt guilty..."

"'We felt guilty', did we, my bad influence queen?" he said. She stuck out her tongue and began to argue that she wasn't a bad influence. God only knows what the other tables must have thought of me holding up a chainmail bikini top to my chest, and giggling with joy.

Daddy remained quiet throughout. It was only when I stopped playing with the outfit that I looked over and he was just watching with a little smile on his face.

I shuffled my chair over, and leaned in, taking his hands.

"Are you ok, Daddy?" I asked quietly so that Michelle and Ahmed couldn't hear.

"I'm fine, Kitten," he said, taking one of my hands up to his lips and kissing it. He then gently flipped my hand over and pressed his lips to my wrist. It felt like a shockwave running up my arm. Until I met Daddy I didn't know my wrist could set me off, but boy oh boy, could it ever. I suddenly wanted to wrap up the evening with Michelle and Ahmed, as much fun as it was, and rush home to properly thank Daddy.

"Whenever I see a moment of...chaotic joy like this, I like to just take a moment and burn it into my brain," he said. "Sometimes you need moments like this in reserve when bad times come, just so you can draw on them."

I leaned it and kissed him on the lips.

"Burn away," I said. "But I'm not going anywhere. And I plan on making my Daddy happy for many years."

***

Fortunately Michelle picked up that it might be time for the evening's festivities to come to an end and stated that they had to go because she left the oven on. When Ahmed began to protest she gently smacked him and pointed in our direction. He then admitted that Michelle was probably right and they should head home.

Michelle hugged me again, and I was beginning to wonder if that corset had magic powers to make you bisexual. She glanced over and saw Daddy and Ahmed were distracted. She leaned in close.

"You're eating ok, right, Kit?" she said.

I looked at her with surprise. "Yeah, of course I am. You saw how I demolished that steak tonight. I've always been skinny."

She nodded, but still looked at me carefully.

"I'm a poor university student, Michelle. You've been there. I skrimp a bit during the week and then eat lots when I'm here because Ben doesn't stop feeding me. But I'm not starving myself, I promise."

"I also remember having body issues in university because I'm built like this," Michelle said, gesturing. "And not built like a stick. So I wanted to make sure."

I hugged her again and swore I was good. She whispered for me to have fun this evening and that, in all seriousness, I should come over to their house next time I was visiting so they could show me around. I promised I would.

After that it was a speedy car ride home, and an hour after I blew out the candles on my birthday cake, I found myself in our bed, straddling Daddy's lap, with his cock firmly buried in my pussy.

"Best. Birthday. Ever," I said, rocking my hips slowly back and forth, the chains around my neck gently swaying and tapping against my chest. Normally I was all in favor of the high energy fucking we engaged in, but I was a little buzzed from the couple of glasses of wine I had with supper and we were both in the mood for something more leisurely this evening. I also wasn't completely naked. Unsurprisingly, Daddy insisted I leave the garter and stockings on. I was happy to do so.

Daddy was running his fingertips across my body. It felt divine. He already knew the spots on my body that would ramp me up quickly, but he wasn't focussing on them. His hands ran up and down my spine, across my ass, through my hair, and around my breasts. It was perfect for what I was in the mood for. I closed my eyes and made a quiet little hum of approval.

"How much of that is appreciation for me, and how much of that is remembering Michelle's corset?" he teased. I blushed. Well, blushed more.

"Oh like you weren't paying attention as well. Come on," I said.

"I didn't know you were bisexual, that's all," he said.

"I'm not," I said. He looked deeply skeptical. "Ok, I was maybe only two-thirds pro-cock earlier this evening, but I am 100% pro-cock now."

To emphasize the point, I bounced up and down on his cock a few times, causing us both to groan. I switch back to the gentle back and forth motion we had both been enjoying before things escalated. I was enjoying this too much. Fucking and talking to one another. It was amazing.

"You could have picked up a corset last year if you wanted to," he said, emphasizing the point by cupping my breasts and running his fingers over my nipples. I closed my eyes, enjoying the small fireworks show happening there.

"I, ahhhh, ummmm, think Michelle has more natural assets that I do, Daddy."

"Your assets are perfect, Kitten," he said. He then reached behind me and gently tipped me forward so that one of my tits landed perfectly in his mouth. He began to suck on the nipple, swirling his tongue around it.. The fireworks display behind my eyes exploded.

"Daddeee..." I moaned, giving up on the notion of a gently building fuck. I began moving my pussy up and down his cock more frantically. Oh god, I would get him back for this, but with my hips moving and his mouth sucking urgently on one of my nipples, he finished me off by taking my other nipple and rolling it between his fingers. They were my goddamn breaking point and he knew it.

"Fuck! Daddeee," I screamed, and came, slamming down on his cock. I was dimly aware he was groaning as my pussy pulsed around his cock. I spent a couple of minutes like that, keeping myself off his chest with wobbly arms as I tried to catch my breath. I could feel sweat dripping from my forehead onto him. The lock from my chains was resting on his chest.

When I was finally back to myself I sat up straight, with Daddy's cock still in my pussy. I deliberately didn't move and when I felt him try to, I used my pussy to grip his cock and put my hands on his chest, trying to pin him in place. He could easily move me if he wanted, of course, but he stayed in place.

"That's not fair, Daddy. I had a plan and was enjoying myself and then 'boom" you just set me off like that," I said. I threw in a pout to emphasize my entirely fake displeasure.

He actually did look kind of sorry. Not really sorry, just a little bit sorry. I sort of understood. It's hard to be seriously apologetic when you've just given someone an orgasm.

"I couldn't help myself, Kitten. You've looked too sexy grinding on me like that. It was a moment of weakness. Forgive me?" he said, with a little smirk.

God damn him and his grin. And his ability to make me cum pretty much at will. It's not like I could seriously stay mad at him. I began to slowly move my hips again, and he knew that I had forgiven him.

"OK, but you have to do me a favor," I said.

I could see he had momentary considered saying he thought that's what he was doing now, but fortunately he realized I could do terrible things to him in my current position.

"Anything for my little girl," he said. "What do you need?"

"I want a drive into Kingston tomorrow," I said. "Mom gave me some money for my birthday and I want to spend it in a way that will annoy her. So I'm thinking of a tattoo or a piercing."

It's not often you can feel a mental eye roll. Daddy was trying to keep a poker face, but I could tell he was slightly exasperated by my need to bug my mother. I knew it was immature. I would grow out of it eventually. Just not right now.