Little Packages Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I could give Daddy a special wake-up call.

I began putting together an outfit that might be fun. I'd been given some anime style clothing by one of my classmates who, at least, didn't think I was weird. She had a boyfriend, well, now an ex-boyfriend, who had an anime fetish. She didn't want it in her apartment, but thought it would suit my body type. That included a couple of wigs, some outfit she never wore, and other odds and ends. I hadn't really found a use for it, and I preferred my own hair instead of a wig. But this morning, it was just the thing.

I wanted pink and soft and girly and a bit like a kitten this morning, without full pet play.

So when I was finished and walked back into the bedroom, I was delighted Daddy was still asleep. I had my cat ears on over a light purple wig with make-up to match. I had a pink collar on with a matching half top and mini-skirt, also pinkish in colour. Then I had my white thigh high stockings. To finish it off, I was wearing my tail, which dangled down past my skirt. I hadn't put it back in since that first time before Christmas, but after yesterday I was in the mood to be shattered a bit.

I posed at the full-length mirror on the wall opposite the foot of the bed. Daddy said he put there to help me get ready faster. We both knew the other reason he had it put there. I nodded my head in approval.

I got up on the bed and gently pulled back the duvet cover. There was my Daddy, all naked. He'd rolled onto his back. He also wasn't hard yet. I grinned. There was nothing quite like feeling a cock get hard in your mouth. I crawled between his legs, and held his cock just enjoying the feel and warmth of it. Then I leaned down and took it in my mouth.

I wasn't in a race to get him hard. I just wanted to enjoy the feeling of having his soft cock in my mouth. To enjoy the texture, warmth and taste. I wanted to savor the sensation as he slowly got hard in my mouth. So for the first few minutes I was gentle, being careful not to suck too hard or use my tongue too much.

But gradually I could feel him get harder. Soon I couldn't fit his whole cock in my mouth. And soon my patience to be slow and enjoy the moment became slightly more urgent as I really got into sucking his cock. So much so that I forgot to glance up every now and then to see if he was still asleep. It was only when I felt his hand scritch behind my cat ears that I looked up and saw he was awake and grinning at me. My lips popped off his cock and I smiled.

"Good morning, Daddy," I said in my best little girl voice.

"Good morning, Kitten," he said. "You're up early."

I licked his cock again. "So are you," I giggled. "I wanted to give Daddy his morning blowjob before I went to school," I said. I really hoped he was in a playful mood this morning after yesterday.

Thankfully, he was. "And this is how my little girl dresses going to school these days?"

I sat up on my knees, so he could appreciate what I was wearing. I ran my hands down my body and shifted a bit so he could notice the tail.

"Don't be silly, Daddy," I said. "All the girls at school are dressing like this now. But I'm going to be late if you don't let me finish my morning blowjob."

I bent down to continue to suck on his cock, when he stopped me. I looked up with a puzzled look on my face. He had picked up his phone.

"Well, Daddy's just going to text the principal and tell him you have a sore throat and we're going to do some homeschooling today," he said, and grinned as he pretended to text.

"Do I have a sore throat, Daddy?" I asked coyly.

He threw the phone on the bed. "Well, that all depends on how good you are at sucking Daddy's cock, isn't it?"

I grinned. I loved a challenge. But before I could dive back in he signalled me to wait a second and then he reached down and put his hand on my leg and pulled it gently pulled it up towards his head. I quickly figured out that he wanted to 69. We hadn't done that yet. I didn't have a lot of experience with it as too many of the guys I'd been with didn't want to go down on me. Daddy wasn't like that, but both of us going down on each other at the same time? I shuddered a bit at the thought.

I quickly slid onto his body and while he was still trying to position my hips over his face and move my skirt out of the way, I dove back onto his cock, working my lips around the crown and then slowly working as far as I could down the base. I'd never tried deep throating Daddy before, but this morning seemed like a good enough time to try. I kept working more and more of Daddy's cock into my mouth. I could feel the drool starting to work along his cock.

This was about the time that Daddy's tongue ran across my clit and it was everything I could do not to bite down on his cock. Instead I moaned loudly and tried to regain some kind of control and began trying to take his cock deeper and deeper.

Occasionally I would have to pop up for air, grabbing a couple of quick gasps before diving back onto his cock. But I couldn't quite get all of his cock in my mouth, as hard as I was trying. Also not helping was Daddy's teasing. He ran his tongue across my clit while his hands reached up and gently began playing with my tail plug. He would twist it around or pull it gently a little way out of my ass before pushing it back in.

It was wrecking my concentration. There was no way I could get all of his cock in my throat. That, and he was driving me crazy. Whenever he could feel me getting close he would ease off, leaving me humping at the air, desperately trying to feel his mouth on me again.

I was starting to get frustrated when Daddy kissed my thigh and gave my ass a little slap. I startled and took my mouth off his cock.

"I'm so close, Daddy."

"To cumming or taking all my cock in your throat?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"I know you will, Kitten. But right now, I want you to enjoy this and not be distracted," he said, and then I felt his lips around my clit. He sucked it into his mouth and he began flicking his tongue across it.

I arched my back up, dug my fingernails into his legs and screamed. If he had done that to me with his cock in his mouth, well, it might have gotten embarrassing for me and painful for him. I could feel the orgasm coming hard.

Then he began playing with the tail plug again and I was done.

"Oh Fuck! Daddeee!" I screamed and came hard, bucking my hips against his face. I couldn't do anything else. I gripped his legs hard and my hips just kept moving up and down on his face as the orgasm washed over me.

Eventually my hips stopped moving and the strength gave out in my arms and I collapsed onto the bed, trying to catch my breath. I was facedown on the bed and Daddy seemed perfectly happy to just keep running his hands down my back and across my ass as I lay twitching from aftershocks.

After a couple of minutes I started to regain some kind of focus, and I could see he was shifting upwards, so his back was resting against the backboard of the bed. I eventually rolled over on my back, wincing as I momentarily forgot about my tail. I then turned myself the right way around and looked at him and the damage.

He was smiling, but I could see the claw marks in his legs from where I had dug my nails in. It also looked like I drowned him. His face and beard were wet from my cum.

"Oh my god, Daddy. I really made a mess of you," I said, feeling embarrassed. But he just laughed and held out his arms.

I slid up his body, running my mouth and tongue across his body. I was still dressed, but I had a feeling that wouldn't last much longer. And I was right. As soon as I began to nibble and kiss Daddy's neck, I could feel his hands slide up my sides and under my top. We both made quick work of it and as I kissed my way across Daddy's jaw, I could feel my nipples rub against his hairy chest, the friction making them hard. I moaned.

I was beginning to regret still having my little skirt on, but Daddy quickly flipped it up, so my pussy was also rubbing against his cock. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ground back and forth on it, while looking him in the eye. He was still in control, but only just.

"So what else are they teaching you at school, Kitten?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, well they taught us about sharing and playing nice with others," I said, dropping back into my little girl voice. "And that we should always listen to our Daddy when he tells us to do things because he knows best."

"Really?" he said, reaching up to run his fingers over my nipples. "So if I tell my Kitten to take Daddy's cock and put it in her pussy, she'd have to obey right away?"

"Oh yes, Daddy," I said, lifting up my hips and taking his cock and putting it right at the edge of my pussy. I desperately wanted to slam down on his cock, but through the lust I remembered what happened the last time I did that. So did Daddy, who grabbed my hips, and looked me in the eyes.

"Slowly, Kitten," he said. I bit my lip and nodded. And then I slowly let myself drop onto his cock.

God, there was no bad way for him to fuck me. The times he just slammed into me and fucked me were always amazing. But this...slowly dropping onto his cock while he held me, looking me in the eyes, watching how I reacted...it was emotionally overwhelming. Yes, feeling his cock slide into me, pushing me, filling me, was incredible. But the emotional connection between the two of us when we started fucking like this was overpowering.

"Ohhhh, Daddy," I whispered as he finally filled me up. "Ohhh, I love you so much, Daddy."

He wrapped his arms around me, pinning me to his body and preventing me from being able to rise up off his cock. I was full and it felt perfect. He leaned in and kissed me, and we stayed like that for a few moments, just perfectly together. Boyfriend and girlfriend. Daddy and his little girl. Lovers.

"I love you too, my Kitten," he said. Then, with a smile he stopped hugging me. "Now, why don't you show me what else you learned in school."

"Well, I'm in much better shape with a lot more stamina thanks to gym class, Daddy," I said, and then began moving up and down on his cock.

We kept our eyes locked on each other as I moved slowly up and down his cock. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and he was, for the moment, playing fair by keeping his fingers away from areas he knew would send me off. Instead he was content to run his hands up and down my back and across my ass. He stroked my tail a few times, but didn't seriously play with it.

This went on for what felt like hours but was probably five or six minutes. I was really hoping I might break him this way, but I could already feel I was going to cum and he wasn't showing any of his signs of losing control. But it wasn't the explosion that wiped me out for minutes afterwards. It was something building and expanding in me. I was just so full with the plug and his cock and, oh god, it was amazing. My head dropped and my breathing got harder. Daddy, to his credit, didn't do anything to bring my orgasm to me quicker. He let me build to it. He let me just have it.

"Oh yes!" I cried out, as the orgasm washed over me. No explosions behind my eyelids. No nearly passing out. Just bliss all over my body. I rested my head on Daddy's shoulder as he put his arms around me. I felt him kiss me head.

"That was beautiful, princess," he said. "You're beautiful."

I probably couldn't turn anymore red, but it felt like I might have found an extra shade. I ran my fingers through his hair, and I just didn't have any words at that moment. I thought I had been in love before, but I knew that was just childish things. Looking at this man, who loved me, and cared for me, and wanted me to be happy and give me pleasure...it was almost overwhelming.

And then I felt his cock pulse in my pussy and realized that I was being a bad little girl, because I still hadn't gotten my Daddy to cum.

"Would you like to see what I learned in sex ed class, Daddy?" I whispered in his ear.

He grinned. "Of course, Kitten. It's a very expensive private school I send you too. I always want to see what my money is paying for."

I eased myself off his cock, closing my eyes and enjoying the sensation. I then got on my hands and knees and lowered my head while raising up my ass. I looked back at him.

"They showed us videos of all the different positions people could have sex and if they wanted to have babies. I thought it might be fun if you mated with me like this. What do you think, Daddy?" I asked, shaking my hips, my tail swaying back and forth, enticing him.

I felt the bed shift and he was behind me. If my last orgasm was a gentle wave I expected my next one was going to be a lot more intense. Good. Daddy deserved to have his fun after yesterday's frustrations. I wanted him to use me.

"I'm glad they're teaching you useful things at school, Kitten," he said, and then I felt his hands on my hips, moving my tail up onto my back. He pulled me back as his cock pushed into me. Not hard, but it certainly left no doubt about what was going to happen next. I wasn't disappointed.

"Ohhh, Daddy. They showed all these videos and it was always the man dominating the woman and just having his way with them. It was sooo hot," I said, feeling his cock beginning to move back and forth in my pussy. God I was going to be sore on the train. Did not care.

"Did you like that, Kitten? Watching all that fucking and breeding happening on screen in your class," he said. I could hear the beginning of the strain in his voice. I grinned into the sheets.

"Ohhh yes, Daddy. The lights would be off in the classroom and all the girls would be playing with their pussies watching the videos," I said. I reached underneath my body and my fingers briefly felt his cock moving back and forth, then relocated so that I could play with my clit. "The teacher said we should pay attention. 'Good little girls should do the same thing with someone they love. Like their Daddy.'"

His pace picked up. God I loved this. I loved fucking him like this too. The thought that one day he would breed me for real just like this gave me a thrill.

"Do you want that, Kitten? For Daddy to breed you? So you can waddle around school pregnant with his baby?"

I kicked into overdrive. My hips moved back against him with more urgency, my fingers moved with less precision on my clit. My orgasm was coming fast and I wanted him to cum with me.

"Ohhhh Daddy, some of the girls are already pregnant and I'm jealous. I want to be like them. Breed me, Daddy! I want your baby!" I screamed.

"Oh god, Kitten," he moaned, and I felt him slam his hips into me a few more times and then he groaned, and a warmth filled me. That's all it took.

"Yesssss!" I cried out and then my fireworks went off and, for some bizarre reasons I started giggling like crazy even as I was cumming.

Eventually, we both stopped spasming, but Daddy apparently wanted to stay in me. He gently tipped us over onto our sides, and we spooned, with his cock still in me.

"Just to make sure nothing leaks out, Kitten," he whispered in my ear and I shuddered.

"Yes, Daddy."

We stayed like that for about 10 minutes, not saying anything, just spooning and wrapped up in each other. Eventually he slid out of my pussy and we both made noises of disappointment, but didn't stop cuddling.

"Well, that was better than breakfast in bed," he said.

I giggled. "I'm here to serve my Daddy anyway I can."

I felt him stroke my tail. "I'm glad you brought this back out. You look good with it."

I looked back at him. "It just...does something extra to me. I like feeling full. I know wearing this tail means I'm going to be extra little and you're going to take good care of me...in more ways than one."

He kissed my shoulder. "As long as it makes you happy, that's all that matters."

It was a little weird having something in my ass that wasn't making me panic. Guys always try to fuck your ass as some weird taboo thing. I always said no because it freaked me out. Girls in my high school who tried it described how painful it was. But Daddy never pressured me at all about it; had never brought up the issue. He obviously liked the tail, but would he like more than that? He was a lot thicker than the plug I was wearing now. So maybe...

My thoughts were disturbed by a groan and then Daddy rolling away from me and getting off the bed. I flopped on my back, twitching slightly as the plug pushed in.

"I'm being cruelly abandoned by my Daddy," I huffed.

"Your Daddy is using the bathroom, getting a shower, and then he's going to make you food. Is that a good enough reason to 'cruelly abandon' you, princess?" he said, mocking me all the way to the bathroom.

"Well, as long as there's food involved I guess you're allowed..."

I swear I could hear him sigh as the water to the shower turned on. I just lay in bed, basking in all the feelings.

***

About an hour later I trudged into the kitchen wearing one of Daddy's shirts and my usual socks. I'd also left the tail in. Turns out I could take off the fur part while leaving the plug in, so I could get a shower without getting the fur wet.

I normally started getting cranky around lunchtime on Sundays. In a couple of hours Daddy would drive me back into Kingston to catch the train to Montreal. It wasn't as bad as before when it would be weeks before I saw him again. But I still didn't like being away from him for five days. At least leaving the tail in kept me distracted.

"Are you going to wear your tail back to Montreal?" he asked. I think he was only partly kidding.

"It might be uncomfortable sitting down on the train," I said, leaning on the island and watching him move around the kitchen. "I just wanted to stay in a playful mood a little while longer before I start to get grumpy about leaving."

"Well, I won't argue with that. This will help too," he said, as he slid a plate of pancakes and some bacon over to me. My stomach roared in approval.

"Best Daddy," I said in-between mouthfuls.That's when I noticed a small stack of Tupperware containers on the counter. He was filling them up with rice, pasta, veggies and a few other things.

"Are you making meals for the rest of the week?" I asked, a little confused.

"Yes, I am. For you," he said.

I put the fork with a piece of pancake on it back on the plate. I did not have an eating disorder. I've been thin my entire life and people telling me to eat more generally annoyed me. Maybe I wasn't eating the best at school, but between classes, projects and studying, food became one of those things I dealt with when I had no other options.

"Daddy I don't know what you and Michelle think, but I am not starving myself to death at school. I've always been like this," I said, with more than a little frustration creeping into my voice.

"I haven't said anything to Michelle about your weight," he said. The skepticism must have been radiating off of me, because he stopped putting food into Tupperware containers and came over to the island.

"Kitten, I promise you I have not spoken to Michelle or expressed any concern to Michelle about your weight. Do you believe me?"

"Yeah," I said, with a slightly pouty voice, looking at my pancakes. He reached across the table and lifted my chin so I had to look at him.

"I do believe you, Daddy," I said. "I'm just touchy about my weight. I've always been skinny. I had an hour-long talk with a guidance counsellor in high school who didn't believe me when I said I ate perfectly normally. It took forever to convince people that I didn't have a problem. I knew girls who did; and I could always spot them. They obsessed over everything they ate. I don't do that," I said.

"No, you don't," he said.

"Then why..."

"Because I am willing to bet you have crap eating habits. It's not the same as having an eating disorder. You probably don't eat enough because you're busy and you forget. And when you do remember you don't eat healthy foods. It's different than not eating because you think you're fat. Plus, you're a university student which means you're broke. I've been there, Kitten. I spent a semester eating almost nothing but ramen noodles. It's a wonder I didn't get seriously ill. When I went home at the end of that semester my mom wouldn't let me eat anything that didn't have a salad on the side.