Little Packages Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would prefer you not to go through that. So I threw a few things in the slow cooker last night before going to bed, and now you have some meals for the week. You're still going to need to make some things on your own, but now you have some extra time and you don't have me here worrying you getting scurvy," he said.

God I felt like an idiot. He was doing a nice thing and I jumped down his throat. He kissed my head and told me not to worry about it.

Still, I was feeling like a pretty crappy little girl. Then I heard his phone vibrate again. He glanced over at it and rolled his eyes. For someone who was stressed out a day ago about reaction to our relationship, he was pretty relaxed about it now.

"More responses?" I asked.

"More fan mail. You're very popular. Everyone wants to meet you. I keep saying you're busy at school, but they're very persistent. I've had a couple mention spring break, but I can't imagine you want to spend spring break in Toronto with old people," he said.

"I'd prefer to spend it right here, naked, with you," I said. I mean, yes, I was going to have to meet some of these people, but I didn't see the urgency. And I was looking forward to chilling here with Daddy for a whole week.

"I understand. I had another idea for Spring Break, but well, that's been scuttled, he said, gesturing towards a pile of papers at the end of the island.

I could smell the setup. I knew this was him scheming, but it was irresistible bait. I got up from the stool and walked down to look at the pile. On top was a thick large envelope. I picked it up and looked at it. My name was on it.

"And what is this?" I asked, waving the envelope at him. He didn't look at me. Instead he just kept assembling food into Tupperware.

"Oh that. It was going to be your Valentine's Day present. But you and Michelle spent a lot of time on Friday talking about how terrible the day is. Also, I know you're worried that I spend too much on you even though I said I'm fine for money. So I'll just return it on Monday.

"Too bad, really. It would have been the perfect excuse not to go to Toronto for spring break. But now I guess we'll have to go for at least a weekend," he said.

I took the envelope and walked over to him. He turned around and was doing an impressive job of not smirking at me. I tapped the envelope on his chest.

"You are an evil, evil, evil man," I said.

"But I'm the best Daddy ever! You told me so just minutes ago," he said.

"I am a mercurial little girl. And full of whimsy," I said, heading back towards my food. "So I can change my mind."

"Does that include accepting Valentine's Day gifts?" He asked as he began to load the Tupperware into a bag for me to take back to Montreal.

I turned the envelope over in my hands like it was a letter bomb waiting to go off. God only knows what Daddy had put inside.

Maybe plane tickets. But again it was kind of thick and it's not like you printed off a plane ticket anymore. You just waved your phone with the necessary barcode at the flight attendant.

God damn him for getting me all curious like this. I was still turning the envelope over in my hands, hoping some latent psychic abilities might kick in and tell me what was inside, when he came over to where I was sitting.

"Such a pity you'll never know," he said, reaching for the envelope. I snatched it out of his grasp and hopped off the stool.

"I haven't decided yet," I said, keeping out of his reach.

"Well you're going to have to," he said, taking a step towards me. Instead I scampered past him and moved quickly to the bedroom.

"I've decided to review the matter on the train back to Montreal. I'll let you know this evening," I said. I then went into the bedroom and slammed the door.

"You know it's not supposed to work that way," he called out from the other side of the door. I couldn't help but giggle as I hid the envelope in my belongings before he could come inside.

***

I was still examining the envelope on the train back to Montreal. I'd paid a price keeping it from Daddy and not giving him an answer. He surprised me and cuffed my hands behind the passenger seat of the car. He then spent the entire drive to the train station playing with my pussy, but didn't let me cum.

When I protested he said, "Think of it as a lesson on the consequences of not obeying your Daddy."

I thought that was mean and a disproportionate response. But it was also very erotic. I was also now a hot, frustrated mess riding a train. And I still didn't know what to do with the damn envelope.

Sitting across from me was an older lady, probably in her 60s. For most of the last hour she had simply been reading a book, but I'd catch her glancing at me sometimes. Finally her curiosity got the better of her.

"Sweetheart, if you don't mind my asking, but is that envelope going to explode or something and that's why you haven't opened it?"

I laughed and explained the situation to her. She still has the look of someone who thought they were dealing with a crazy person.

"So you're worried your boyfriend is buying you too many gifts," she said, slowly as if maybe saying it that way would make more sense.

"I've never had someone buy me things before. And thoughtful gifts. Things he thinks I will like. It just makes me feel weird. Like I don't do enough for him," I said.

"Is he expecting you to buy things for him?" she asked.

"No. He knows I'm a broke college student," I said.

"He loves you?"

"Yeah," I said, blushing.

"Then if you don't mind me saying, I think you should appreciate he likes doing these things for you and open it," she said. "Also, I'm dying to know what he got you that has you so worked up."

"Oh to hell with it," I said, and proceeded to tear open the envelope.

Inside were two more envelopes. The smaller one said "Me First" and the larger one, of course, "Me Second".

I tore up the first one and it was a Valentine's Day card. It was funny, sappy, terribly romantic, and it made me giggle. I was never throwing it out.

Then I tore into the second envelope. Inside was a plain folder. Which was weird. When I opened it there was printed flight information, glossy pamphlets, and two colored bracelets that I held up. I put my hand over my mouth and literally forgot to breathe when I realized what they were.

"Well? What did you get, dear?" she asked.

I looked up at her with tears in my eyes and a dumb smile on my face.

"I'm going to DisneyWorld," I said.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As soon as I read your Slingshot story I was hooked. I really like your style of writing and whilst I also find the Kitten thing to be off putting I can certainly live with it in order to read your well written story. In fact the ONLY thing that bugs me is that you don't have anybody proof reading your work. I don't think that you need an editor as there is (in my opinion) very little wrong with the flow of your stories, but you do have a fair sprinkling of typos etc., which any good proof reader would sort out in no time. However, on to the next chapter!

vanyevanye11 months ago

@anonymous -Ben was noted as approaching 50.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story. The characters are like real friends to me now. I only have one small bone to pick. At the beginning, I believe you said he was 60. I am really struggling with that math. That would likely mean that his parents are in their 80’s. I’m not sure that it is likely that they’d both still be alive and want grand children. Kit also talked about 30 years into the future, which would make him 90. That is some tough math for their future children. Other then that, I absolutely love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very well written story. Lots of details and descriptions, not just of sex.

A very very slow burn story.

Re texasmaddog comments about politics, Covid and anti vaxxers.

I did find it ok, and also gerrmane to the story in that these were words expressed by Ben and it gives the reader an insight into what makes Ben tick. While they could easily be be misinterpreted as the authors expressing his personal views, they are well within the style and character of "boring conservative Ben"

Also there is hardly an author on this site, or anywhere else, who does not reveal themselves in their stories. We have on Lit authors who write at great length time after time in character after character in story after story and they are merely revealing their own peculiar philosophy on life. We have other authors who major on stories about how bad the Church is. There is a whole host of authors constantly writing about how badly the Church mistreats Lesbians. Or about how dumb men are, and how they are constantly being out maneuvered out thought and out done by women with their wicked wily schemes. Or about how stupid the cheating wives are. We have story after story promoting the Great American dream of a well to do self millionaire in his chosen profession. We have story after story about black men having bigger cocks. We have story after story about incest. And just to satisfy an arcane archaic American hypocritical law that was born out of misogyny, we have ridiculous story after story about physically and emotionally immature childish 18 year old girls who have never even been chatted up or felt up, still getting their prepubescent breasts and wisps of pubic hair behaving like preteens.

My wife and I were legally married with 1 child by the time she was 18. We are still together

after 45 years. The age of consent for marriage is as low as 12 in some countries. It may only be an unconsumated betrothal to us looking on from the outside, but to the couple and their families they belong to one another from that day forward.

Even great literary masterpieces like LOTR constantly and subtly pushes Tolkien's green beliefs.

We are told to write what we know. If I "know" that anti vaxxers are right up their with flat earthers, or the aliens are trying to contact us so I am wearing this aluminum hat fringe loonies, why is it wrong to have a character say that in a story.

Did you get upset over more mundane things about Ben, like he had a bung knee. Or that he chose to go to DIsneyland? Or that his wife tragically died? These are just aspects of Ben's character that are slowly being revealed. Incidents like these make Ben a more realistic person rather than a 2 dimensional cut out doll. They are no more and no less germane to this story than Ben's beliefs about anti vaxxers. They are not necessarily thangar trying to preach his view on how the world should be.

I personally found the entire concept that a vivacious 19 year old girl would fall for an ancient misery guts cripple to be disturbing. But I get it, its just part of his fiction.

I also found this whole Kitten thing to be really off putting, but I get it. It is well within the boundaries of her character. It is written in a highly descriptive fashion. It is extremely emotional portraying both her fears and insecurities, as well as the love and trust they have for each other. This adds depth to them both. And it is not my story to tell.

Its just not my cup of tea. Or should I say saucer of milk.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

What else would Daddy give to his Little Girl...but a trip to DisneyWorld...of course, I would not go there now, in this day and age!!

Also, "thanagar", you really should leave politics out of you story(ies)...especially the American political scene...you will, intentionally or unintentionally, PISS OFF some of your readers, who will NOT lol favorably on this kind of commentary!!

Also, Covid-19 comments/anti-vaxxers, etc...not germane to the story here, of anywhere in these stories/subjects...you are an erotica writer, NOT a political hack, so please refrain from this behavior.

Otherwise, I am still entertained by the series...positive responses from Ben's family/friends/significant others makes the drama of the whole situation bearable!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...FIVE**5**STARS!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Coming Back Home What the hell was she doing in my shed?in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories