Little Packages Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are you thinking of getting, Kitten?" he asked. He was beginning to run his hands over my body to distract me again. Which was working, but I had a plan.

"I'm not sure," I said. "What do you think?"

"You could get a tramp stamp," he said, running his hands along the back of my hips. "Always good for annoying mothers. Or a belly button piercing and you could start wearing more cut-off shirts."

"I could get a tongue piercing," I said. "Suppose to be good for blowjobs."

"Not very little," he said. Which was true. Also...ow. "You could get a kitten tattooed somewhere. Maybe your shoulder."

"What about here," I said, placing my hand on my upper thigh.

"A pussy near your pussy," he said with a grin.

"Or I could get 'Daddy's Little Girl' tattooed here," I said, giving him my best slutty little girl look while touching my mons.

"Oh god," he groaned, his hips moving pushing me up off the bed. I grinned and leaned in.

"Every time you lick my little pussy, every time I ride your cock like this, you could see my tattoo saying I belong to you. Would you like that, Daddy?" I cooed.

There was a growl and for a change Daddy lost control. With a quick twist of his hips I flipped over and landed on my back. Daddy was still between my thighs and I quickly uncurled my legs and put them up in the air, so he could appreciate my stockings. He took a moment, running his hands up and down one of my legs before I decided it was time to agitate him more.

"Would I be a bad little girl, getting a tattoo like that, Daddy?" I asked. He responded by slamming his cock back into me. I squealed, relishing the feel of it. I took my legs and wrapped them around his neck, the silk of the stockings rubbing against his skin.

"No little girl of mine is letting some man get near her pussy and tattoo those words," he said, continuing to fuck me hard. Oh god, it felt so good, getting him riled up like this, just using me like this.

"Oh, but Daddy, you could watch just to make sure he wouldn't take advantage of a, ahhhh god, silly little girl like me. Would you do that for me?" I said in my little voice. I then put my hands above my head so he could pin me, like we both liked.

He picked up the hint, using one hand to hold my hands above my head. The other he very gently put against my throat.

"Nobody goes near my little girl's pussy except me, Kitten," he said in a low voice. I felt a shiver go through me, even as I was sweating from the fucking.

"Yes Daddy. Only you get my, ohhhhh, pussy, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy. Please fuck me hard..."

Those were the last coherent spoken words for the next few minutes as we were both focussed on our bodies. I was pinned beneath his, but still squeezed my pussy around his cock. He continued to fuck me hard and made low growling noises which sent sparks through me. I was pinned, helpless beneath him. Finally, I was getting close again. So was he. And I found my voice, quiet and urgent.

"Fuck your little girl, Daddy. Own my little pussy. Oh god, cum in your Kitten, Daddy. Pleeeeeease!" I end in a scream as I came again.

"Fuck!" Daddy cried out, burying his cock in my pussy and cumming in me. God, that warmth when he came in me was just like the perfect sprinkles on the orgasm cake.

We lay together for a few minutes, each of us trying to catch our breath and sticking together from sweating. Finally, I let my legs slide off his shoulders and flop onto the bed. Daddy, taking the hint, slowly pulled out of my pussy and then collapsed onto his back. I moaned in disappointment, just as I always did when he left me like that.

"You are an evil little girl," he finally managed to get out. I laughed.

"Oh please. You started it. I just...finished it," I said with a happy sigh. I then stretched out my left leg in the air and adjusted the stocking which had gotten a little twisted while we were fucking.

"Those were a good choice," Daddy said. I made a noise in agreement.

"Rachelle said no man can resist a woman wearing a proper garter belt and good stockings. I see she was right," I said, switching legs to adjust the other stocking. Also I was giving Daddy a bit of a show. I mean he loves all of me, but he really seems to love my legs, which is weird given how short I am. But hey, I'll take it.

"She does custom corsets if you'd like to get one. I noticed you...admiring Michelle's this evening," he said. I could hear the smirk even as I finished with the stockings.

"I'm not opposed to the idea, it's just that I'm pretty skinny to begin with. It's not just that I don't have Michelle's tits, I also don't have her curves. I like the push-up bra I was wearing tonight. But maybe when I get older and chubby I'll think about it," I said. I then rolled over and rested my head on his shoulder.

Then I waited for the question I knew was coming. I didn't have to wait long.

"So are you serious about getting that tattoo," he said. Bingo. I managed not to laugh.

"I was serious about getting *a* tattoo," I said. "But I admit after your reaction to me getting a 'Daddy's Little Girl' tattoo over my pussy, that's now very tempting."

I shifted so that I was partly lying on his chest and could look at him. "Would you have a problem if I wanted to do that, Daddy?"

I could see him hesitate.

"It's your body, little girl. I would never tell you what you can and can't do with it. Unless I think it's impacting your health," he said.

I waited a moment. "But..." I said.

Part of me was enjoying watching Daddy squirm. Part of me was also genuinely curious about what he would say.

"That would be a fairly significant tattoo. Especially for your first one. I'd want to be sure you were certain," he said.

"But you reeeaally liked the idea, Daddy. That was quite some pounding you gave me when I suggested it. Are you sure you don't want me to get a tattoo there," I asked and then moved my hips so that my pussy rubbed up against his thigh.

"I also fucked you pretty hard when you asked me to breed you. Do you want me to get you pregnant?" he asked.

Well now things are getting interesting. I slid the rest of the way up onto his body. I crossed my hands on his chest and rested my chin there. I curled up my legs and began gently moving them back and forth.

"One day, yes," I said. I could see the look of surprise on his face. "One day, after I'm finished school and if we agree I want to come off my birth control and I want you to knock me up. Get me pregnant. Breed your little girl."

"Wow," he said. "I've been wanting to ask, but I assumed it was just play."

"Silly Daddy," I said. "Why can't it be both? It is play for now, but I've never played like that with anyone else but you. So yes, one day, I hope.

"The thing is, and I catch you doing this sometimes, is assuming that I'm going to 'come to my senses' and stop being your little girl. And you need to understand that I'm the happiest I've been ever. Right now. With you. So there's no 'coming to my senses' moment coming up. I know what I'm doing and what I'm doing is being with you. And that's not changing if I can help it."

It was hard to read the expression on his face. He was happy, but he also looked as emotional as that first night we spent together when he told me about Beth.

"How did I get to have such a wise little girl?" he finally said.

"You're a very lucky man," I said with as much mock seriousness as I could muster. That's when he reached up and started tickling me, causing me to scream and slide off his body. The two of us rolled around on the bed for a few minutes mostly with me squealing and telling him to stop but not really meaning it.

Finally I ended up on my back again with him leaning over me. I didn't think anything more was going to happen again, but I could feel my breath catch just having him look down at me like this.

"Thank you, Kitten. You always know how to make me feel better," he said.

I smiled and leaned up and kissed him.

"And one day, yeah, I want to get you pregnant," he said.

I caught my breath. Wow.

"No Daddy, you have to say the right words."

He got a very serious look on his face. "One day, I'm going to breed my little girl."

I felt a shiver go through me. I had no doubt he would.

"So are you going to get a tattoo here," he said, touching me right above my pussy.

"Fuck no, are you crazy? That would really hurt," I said, and then grinned at him like a lunatic.

"You utter brat," he said and I giggled. "Too bad, I had a way to take your mind off any pain." He then slid his fingers past my clit and moved two fingers inside of my pussy. I groaned.

"Ohhhhh, Daddy. You're being very persuasive."

***

We had several more persuasive discussions with his fingers and tongue, going past midnight and into the 15th, before I finally begged for mercy. Let me say it once again... Best. Birthday. Ever.

Another reason to love Daddy; even after he came he still likes to keep touching and playing with me. I knew he'd be recharged by Saturday afternoon so I'd make it up to him.

I slept in and only woke up when Daddy brought breakfast and coffee into the bedroom. It was a thing he liked doing on Saturday mornings when I stayed over. He'd bring me food and caffeine and then we'd read on our phones. I'd hit some of my geek sites. He'd read a news site. We'd each point out things to the other that made us laugh or that was interesting. It was a simple thing, but it made me so happy.

The rest of my life filled with Saturday mornings like this? Yes please.

Eventually he said if I wanted to go into Kingston I needed to get my ass out of bed, get a shower, and get ready. I grumped, but hopped out of bed, shook my ass at him, and then started to get ready.

Depending on your view of the space-time continuum, I took either an hour to get ready or two glacial ages. Even though it was mid-February it was above freezing so I went with yoga pants, a Dark Phoenix t-shirt and just tossed my hair in a ponytail. I'd get dressed up for Daddy later in the evening for play time.

Eventually we got going and I told him to head to a tattoo parlour I had researched earlier in the week. Several of the tattoo artists were women, so I knew I would feel more comfortable going there. I'd already contacted them and they could get me in around noon.

"So you'd already had your mind made up before coming here," he said, giving me a look while driving me into town.

"Well, I wanted you to feel involved in the process," I said in my sweetest voice. He shook his head.

"So what are you getting?"

"I'm getting Batgirl on my left shoulder. Like the one on your t-shirt," I said. "You know, the second day of the con, when I saw you wearing that shirt, I knew it was fate. I knew we were going to get together. That old cartoon is my favorite."

He looked at me and shook his head and smiled. "Old cartoon. Right. I approve, of course, but may I ask why?"

"I'm a redhead from a small town," I said. "I watched those cartoons on tv and fell in love with Batgirl, and I read as many of the comics as I could find. I even bugged the local library to bring in the graphic novels. So if I'm going to get a tattoo, it's going to be her."

"Makes sense. And why on your shoulder?"

I grinned. "Well, that way she's always got my back, Daddy."

"Oh dear god," he groaned, which caused me to break out into a fit of giggles.

The tattoo was actually remarkably straightforward and undramatic. I'd forwarded the kind of design I was looking for, so by the time I got there they already had a draft ready for me to take a look at. I made a couple of adjustments in the color and size and they began going to work on my left shoulder. Daddy spent most of the time chatting with me and occasionally with that tattooist, just to make sure I was ok. I mean, it hurt, but it wasn't too bad. When she finished, I looked at it in the mirror and fell in love. She did a great job. I could have hugged her.

I got the usual materials on taking care of the tattoo, which I promised to do. I was kind of bummed that the hot tub was out for the next few weeks, but I figured that was going to be the case. I was still wired from the endorphins when we left the shop.

"Food or home?" Daddy asked.

"The way I'm buzzing right now, I'd say home so you can take advantage of me, but I'm afraid I might resort to cannibalism before we got there, so I think food is probably the safer bet," I said, grabbing his hand as we began walking towards a restaurant he liked.

"Well, Ben. This is a surprise," I heard a voice from behind us say. I felt Daddy clinch my hand hard enough to briefly hurt before he turned around.

"Matt," he said in a voice I had never heard before. There were hints of frustration, anger, and concern in it. "What brings you to Kingston?"

I turned with him. There was a man close to Daddy's age, just not in nearly as good shape. He had some middle age man paunch and his hair was beginning to thin. Next to him was, I'm guessing, his wife. She was, somehow, thinner than I was. But it was like the years had calcified everything into sharp angles. If in another reality I was a Disney princess, I'm pretty sure this is what my evil step-mother would look like.

"Oh, we're here looking for some summer places," the woman said. "With Matt's promotion at work I thought it would be nice to have a place to get away to."

"Well, congratulations Matt. I guess when they realized I wasn't coming back they kept on going down the list," Daddy said.

Again, wow. There was serious tension going on. I'd never heard Daddy talk like this. Matt looked like he was about to say something, when his wife decided it was time to get a cheap shot in.

"My, I'd heard you were dating a younger woman, but that is quite some cradle robbing you're doing. I suspect she's too young for even our boys to date. I wonder what Beth's mom would think of you dating someone so young so soon after her daughter died?"

It was like a bomb went off in my head. Fuck this cunt. She was a dead woman. Nobody talks to my man this way. I was starting to move when Daddy stopped me. I at least got to enjoy seeing the bitch flinch.

"Enough," Daddy said. I looked up at him, and he had his eyes closed and was rubbing his nose. He looked sad, tired and furious all at once.

"Marie, in no particular order, Kit would never date your boys because one of them is gay and you've basically ostracized him to the point he's in therapy. It would also require your other son to stop smoking pot in your basement for more than 10 minutes. Then again, given what's facing him upstairs, it's probably the sane option.

"Second, never speak my late wife's name again. She was a kind, decent person who had patience for nearly everyone. Please know you were one of the very few she couldn't stand and maybe reflect on what that says about you.

"And finally, Matt, we've never seen eye to eye, but for god sake grow a pair or the staff will eat you alive because they've never liked nor respected you. Also, give Meg a call. I'm pretty sure she would work your divorce pro bono. I'd do it sooner rather than later before this woman drains every last cent you have because there's no way you can afford your house in Toronto and another one up here," Daddy said.

Then we turned and walked away, heading back towards the restaurant we had originally been going to. Apparently Marie got over her shock and yelled out loud enough to turn heads.

"What kind of sick bastard has sex with an underage girl. You pervert!" she screamed.

Oh, that was it. I yanked my hand from Daddy's and started to march towards her. She actually took a step back to get behind her husband. I felt Daddy's hand on my shoulder. Not hard enough to hurt, but firm.

"I'm 20, you stupid cunt. What's wrong with you that you talk to a man who lost his wife like that? How fucked up are you?" I yelled.

Quietly behind me I heard him whisper, "Enough Kitten. Please."

I allowed him to turn me around and we kept walking down the street away from them. But I swear I could feel her eyes burning into the back of my skull. I hoped she moved to this area. I would find out where she lived, get Michelle, and the two of us would fuck her up.

I could feel Daddy practically vibrating as we were walking down the street. So was I. The endorphins from the tattoo and that bitch attacking my Daddy, I was lucky I wasn't hearing colors. We finally made it to the restaurant and because it was after the lunch rush, we had no problem getting a table. The waitress seemed to know we needed some privacy so sat us away from a few stragglers.

Daddy was sitting quietly at the table rubbing his face. My anger was turning into me being afraid. I hadn't seen him like this before. Even the confrontation with Meg was different than this.

"Daddy? Please, you're freaking me out a bit," I said.

That seemed to snap him out of it.

"Sorry, Kitten," he said. "I didn't mean to scare you like that. A confrontation in the middle of the street with one of the worst human beings you're ever likely to meet was not on my agenda for today."

"Who the fuck are they?" I said. I was still riled up. If Daddy said let's go back there and fuck them up I'd be out the door in a shot.

"I told you I did policy work before. Well, he was one of my co-workers. In his heart, I don't think he's a terrible human being. I just think he married the first person who gave him a handjob, confused that as true love, and discovered too late that he had married a vampire," he said.

"Anyway, he always wanted more and more, partly I suspect to keep up with her spending habits. I think if he'd just stayed as a policy wonk, reading over documents and writing papers, he'd be perfectly good at it. And probably a lot happier. Now they made him a director. That man is the poster child for the phrase 'promoted to your level of incompetence.' The poor, doomed bastard. He'll be fired within the next two years," Daddy said.

"You'll pardon me if I'm not terribly sympathetic," I said. The waitress came back and we quickly ordered some sandwiches.

Daddy still looked pensive so I pried further.

"So, what's the problem? Are you worried about her moving here? It's a big area, I think we can avoid her."

He shook his head. "Among Marie's many delightful traits is that she's a massive and vicious gossip. I assure you, our confrontation is being rewritten and retold as we speak. You're now going to be 14 years old, by the way," he said. When I looked shocked, he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"That confrontation was the definition of five minutes of pleasure to be paid for with weeks of misery," he said. "I've wanted to rip into them like that for years. Beth actively loathed Marie to the point she wouldn't go to staff Christmas parties if she knew she was going to be there. You don't know Beth, but that says something," he said.

I winced and I hoped it didn't show. I still had enough energy roaring through my body that I said something that I ordinarily might not have.

"Daddy, I don't mean to dump on you at this moment, but at some point we really do need to talk about you and Beth. It's...weird for me sometimes. You reference her, but other than the accident, I don't know much. She helped make you who you are. I think I should know more," I said.

He nodded his head.

"Yeah, I know. Talking about my late wife to my current girlfriend...I just could never figure out how much you wanted to know or how to broach it. But you're right, we will talk about her. It's not fair for you getting ambushed like that," he said.

I took a gulp of water. Wanting to murder someone was dehydrating.

"In the meantime, if that...bitch is as cruel as you say she is, you should call Meg," I said. He looked a little shocked. "Look, short of going back out there, throwing her in the trunk of your car, and then sinking her into Lake Ontario, I don't know what to tell you to do about her."