Little Packages Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Navigating down the tree-filled slope using my cane was a pain in the ass, but Kitten stuck close by and helped me get through it until we finally made it to the small clearing by the pool. Maybe I was grumpy last time, but I had to admit, it was a nice spot. The trees provided shade in the clearing and partially out into the pool. The waterfalls made a wonderful noise. Most of the ground was soil, with some rocks right next to the water. It wasn't white sand, but at least you could sit or move about comfortably.

And, just as important, it was private. Even if someone was at the outlook above, you still couldn't see this area.

"Worth the trouble, Daddy?" Kitten asked. I suspected there was another double-entendre there, so there was only one answer.

"Always worth the trouble," I said. Her smile beamed back at me, so I must have said the magic words.

There was a small flat rock which I made my way over, sat down and stretched my leg. I rubbed my knee. It was stronger, but it preferred walking on flat surfaces instead of trying to brace going over uneven terrain like this. Kitten had a look of concern, but I waved her off and said I was fine.

She then put the picnic basket down, pulled out a blanket and laid it on the ground next to me. Then she knelt and began pulling out items. There were a couple of turkey sandwiches, some potato salad, a couple of pieces of fruit, some potato chips, and a pair of thermoses.

A more suspicious man might guess she'd bought these items at the store. But only a deeply stupid man would point that out.

"That looks fantastic, Kitten," I said.

She took a sandwich and handed it to me, knowing I wanted to sit and stretch my leg a bit. We sat like that for a while, just eating and chatting about how beautiful the spot was. She lay on her side looking at me as we ate, with her shirt riding up higher on her thighs. She was being a severe tease about what was under that Hello Kitty shirt. But it was a beautiful day in a beautiful spot, with a breathtakingly beautiful young woman. I could be patient.

After we snacked for a bit, Kitten cleaned up and put everything away. Then she came over and kissed me. I enjoyed the pleasure of her lips on mine and just as I was about to wrap my arms around her and start turning this into something more serious, she danced back a bit. I sighed, but her smile prevented any frustration from developing.

"You're spoiling your Daddy a lot today," I said.

"Daddy deserves to be spoiled," she said, stepping back from me, and then pulled the shirt over her head.

It was a bikini in theory more than name. Two small black mesh triangles covered her nipples and not much more. The bottoms were of the same material and went around her hips. It wasn't a thong, but it was certainly a close relation. Kitten made a sudden "oh I forgot something" look on her face and turned around to get something in the picnic basket.

She bent over and I could see she'd done something that allowed her tail to fit through the bikini bottom. The mesh wasn't hiding much of her ass.

When she turned back around she had another set of cat ears fixed on her head. These looked a bit cheaper than her regular ones, a pair she wouldn't mind if they got wet or lost.

"Do you like the bikini Kitten made, Daddy?"

"You made that?" I asked. My voice sounded a bit strangled, even to me.

Extra submissive or not today, the brat couldn't help but make a momentary appearance. She put a hand on her hip and cocked her head.

"Please, Daddy. I...Kitten makes more complicated things than this all the time."

She walked towards me and put her arms back around my neck. I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear.

"My Kitten looks very fuckable," I said and to emphasize the point I took one of her hands and put it on my cock, which was tenting my swim trunks.

I could hear her breath hitch and she began rubbing her hand along my cock. She then took a deep breath and gently pushed back from me. She had a plan and was sticking to it.

"Kitten needs to cool off for a bit. She's going for a swim. Want to join her?"

I stood up and nodded. Then I took off my t-shirt, pulled down my swim trunks, and stood naked in front of her. She wasn't the only one who could be a tease. Instead of being tempted, she gave me a frustrated look, like I was being mean. Then in a display of truly impressive one-upmanship, she walked to the water's edge, paused, and then reached behind her and began unscrewing the fur portion of her tail from the plug she was wearing in her ass. It popped off and then she velcroed the gap in her bottoms. I only caught a glimpse but I could swear that plug looked larger than the last one I saw her use. She tossed the tail over towards the basket.

"Don't want that getting wet," she said. She then ran into the pool and screamed as her skin hit the water, which was colder than expected.

I laughed and carefully made my way down to the water's edge. For a moment I just enjoyed watching her splash around, now that she adjusted to the water temperature. Somehow her cat ears stayed on, so I momentarily thought it was some kind of previously unknown freshwater kitty shark splashing out there.

"Come and play with your Kitten!" she called out, tired of waiting for me. I waded out so my balls finally hit the water. Viagra fueled or not, I winced.

"Is it safe?" I asked, continuing to move out so the water was up past my waist.

She swam closer to me.

"Nope," she said, and then dove under the surface of the water. She disappeared for about 10 seconds and I wondered where she was. Suddenly I could feel a tongue running along my cock, which was startling. Then she popped out of the water and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Before I had a chance to figure out what she was doing or brace myself, she leaned back causing the two of us to tumble into the water.

She immediately let go and pushed herself out of range. I exploded back out of the water, treading ungracefully as I tried to regain my equilibrium. She reappeared about 10 feet away, safely out of my grasp and laughing. Once I stopped sputtering I looked at her and gave her my deadliest angry daddy glare.

"There will be a price to pay for that, Kitten," I growled.

She grinned, utterly unphased by the threat.

"Well if Kitten is going to be severely punished she might as well earn it, Daddy," she said.

So began the better part of 20 minutes of water torture for me. I originally thought Kitten looked like a shark with her ears, but it turns out that a dolphin was a more apt description. She was fast and graceful and I was not. It was very much as if a newborn toddler had just been tossed into a pool and a particular asshole kind of dolphin had been left to babysit.

She would dive, disappear for 20 seconds and pop up behind me and grab my ass. She would splash me and zip away before I could do anything to retaliate. I got called a slow old man as she sprinted away when I tried to chase after her. I knew she was a good swimmer, but she had been holding back the few times we had been in the water previously.

I would have gotten frustrated and angry by it, but her laughter was so joyous that I could hardly get mad at her. I lived for her laugh and smile. And if my lumbering ass moving across a pool that gave her delight, then the mocking was a price I was willing to pay.

Besides, I eventually caught onto what she was doing. She was being a brat because she knew she would be punished when she was on dry land. She would be hugely disappointed if she wasn't and I had no intention of disappointing her. I angled closer to the shore and waited for one of her dives. When she did, I headed ashore. It had been over 20 minutes of frustrated paddling in water so I was getting tired.

But I also had some excess energy that needed to be burned off. Energy only Kitten could take care of.

When she next popped her head above water she spun around quickly, having lost track of me. She saw me stand on the shore, trying to look as intimidating as a naked middle-aged man can be. To her credit, she could have laughed. She could have refused to come in and kept playing in the water. After all, she had a seemingly limitless amount of energy.

But she began to make a slow, contrite swim over towards the shore. I backed away and made my way over to the rock to sit down. She finally came ashore, trying to look sorry and only barely succeeding.

"Kitten's sorry, Daddy."

"That hardly matters. You deserve your punishment, don't you?" I said.

She mumbled something.

"Louder, Kitten."

"Kitten's sorry she was such a brat, Daddy. Please be gentle with her," she said.

Like I was going to disappoint her by being gentle.

"Lose the suit, grab your tail, and come over here," I said.

She reached behind her and a quick pull had the microscopic top slide off and onto the ground. She hitched her fingers into her bikini bottoms and pulled them down. Then she collected both and dropped them alongside the picnic basket. She picked up her tail and began to slowly make her way towards me, head down the entire way. Whether it was her way of being contrite, submissive, or she was using her wet hair to hide her grin, I couldn't say.

"Do you deserve to be punished, Kitten?" I asked as she finally stood in front of me.

"Yes, Daddy," she said from behind the wall of wet hair. Her head was still lowered.

"Look at me," I said, with more force. She popped her head up and moved her hair back. She'd gotten better at being fake sorry. "Why do you deserve to be punished?"

"Because Kitten was a brat and teased by Daddy and made him feel helpless in the water when she swam circles around him," she said.

I'd have applauded if it wouldn't have broken character. That was some primo "sorry, but not really" brattiness.

"Give me your tail and turn around," I said.

She handed it to me and turned around. I put my hand on her lower back and commanded her to bend over. Her ass was right there in front of me. I took a closer look at her plug. I was right, it was noticeably larger. There were questions about when she started doing this, if it was from the things I bought for her in September, and why, but they could wait. I took the fur portion of her tail and screwed it into the plug. I gave it one final gentle push and she groaned.

"Bend over my lap for your punishment, Kitten," I said. She did so with reluctance. The rock I was sitting on was a good height for it. She could lie across my lap with her hands and feet still able to touch the ground.

"How many spanks do you deserve for your behaviour?" I asked.

"I dunno," she mumbled.

I knew she would say that. Good.

"Well, I guess we'll just keep going until my hand gets sore then," I said. I could feel her tense; that wasn't the answer she was expecting. But before she could protest, I swung my hand and made contact with her right ass cheek. She yelped out in surprise, not expecting it to be quite so hard. I normally warmed her up with lighter slaps. But she normally wasn't this bratty.

"You were extra bratty today, Kitten. You're not getting off lightly," I said, then slapping her left cheek just as hard.

"Owwww, Daddy! I'll be good," she said.

"Yes, you will be. After your behaviour has been corrected," I promised.

After about a half dozen slaps on her ass, she stopped pleading and begging for mercy and promising she'd be a good girl from now on. There was no more kicking her legs. We were past that part of the game. And it was a game. It took me a while in our relationship to understand that she liked this, that there was a proper level of pain that she enjoyed, even craved from time to time.

I settled into a steady paddling of her ass. If nothing else, the landscape made it kind of soothing, with my hand slapping her ass making a quiet echo to go along with the waterfalls. I liked how it sounded.

But from the sounds of the falls, and the echoes of the slaps on her ever reddening ass, I could hear another noise. She was panting. I paused for a moment and reached between her legs. She was soaking. I was so busy being in the moment and enjoying the zen of slapping, that I hadn't noticed that not only was she soaking, so were my legs.

"Are you ok, Kitten?" I asked.

She mumbled something. No matter how much she complained about getting fat because of my cooking, she still weighed next to nothing. I adjusted her body so she was sitting on my good leg, with her tail and ass hanging off. I took her face in my hands. Her eyes were glazed and her face was flushed.

"Are you ok, Kitten?" I asked again.

This time she nodded slowly.

"Fuck me, Daddy. But carefully. Please," she murmured.

The combination of the Viagra and Kitten rubbing up against me as I spanked her meant getting hard was not a problem. She was in subspace and there was also the plug and tail to consider. So I had to be gentle with her. I remained sitting and with a little positioning had her sitting facing me on my lap. I hugged her for a moment, and she burrowed in, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Are you ready, Kitten," I asked.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, a little more focussed. She lifted her hips and I held up my cock. She slowly moved her hips back down. As wet as she was, I slid in with ease. The hard part was holding her hips so I didn't bury myself in her with one hard stroke. With her mind frazzled and the plug in her ass, it would have been a lot for her to handle.

I continued like that for a few more moments, placing my hands under her ass and gently lifting her up and down my cock without burying myself. It was torture as I wanted to do more, but I was trying to be careful. Finally, Kitten pushed her hips down harder, forcing more of my cock into her pussy.

"More, Daddy," she said in a dreamy voice. "Harder."

The next time I lifted her, I moved my hands away and let her take control. She dropped down hard, and I felt my cock slide completely inside. She gasped.

"So full, Daddy," she moaned.

"Just the way you wanted it, Kitten," I said.

"Uh-huh," she said. "Now I want to be full of something else too."

Planting her feet on the ground, she began bouncing up and down on my cock with more determination. She wanted me to cum, but had either forgotten I'd cum a few hours earlier or was very confident in her abilities. Being hard right now was impressive. Getting me to cum in the next few minutes was going to require some serious talent. I grinned and reached up and began gently playing with her nipples.

She moaned and arched her back, thrusting her tits into my hands. It also changed the angle she was moving up and down on me. To my surprise, I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm in the distance.

Jesus, maybe she was that good. God knows with the plug in her ass she was tight.

"So full, Daddy. So full, Daddy! So full!" she screamed, slamming her hips down and burying my cock deep inside as she came. I could feel her pussy pulse around my cock and the rest of her body shook as I grabbed hold of her to make sure she didn't fall off my lap.

She spent a few moments like that, in a daze on my lap, leaning back with eyes closed and twitching occasionally as the aftershocks of the orgasm continued to run through her. I'd heard about guys who just wanted to get their rocks off when they fuck someone. They were missing out on the best part. There were few things more beautiful than holding someone you loved while they were in a state of bliss.

Eventually, she snapped out of it, straightened up, and looked at me. She still looked several IQ points below normal, but more there than when I had finished slapping her ass.

"You didn't cum?" she said, sounding baffled and a bit hurt.

I tried explaining why, but she got a pouty face that said my logic was unacceptable.

"You need to cum in your little girl, Daddy," she said, dropping into her sing-song voice while wrapping her legs around me. "Throw me on the ground, take me, fuck me like the bratty little girl I am."

Like I could say no to that. I used my cane to leverage myself up, with Kitten still wrapped around me. She giggled, but then said for me to be careful. A bit late for that warning. I moved towards the blanket and between the two of us we managed to get her lying on her back with me on top of her.

I looked down at her, giving her my serious Daddy face.

"Are you ready, Kitten?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh. Fuck me, Daddy."

I pulled my hips back and slammed back into her, her eyes opening wide and a little gasp came from her mouth.

"Is that what you want, Kitten?" I said.

"More," she said. "Harder. Don't hold back."

Now it was time for my higher brain functions to shut down. Normally I was always in control when fucking her, giving her what she needed and adjusting to her desires. But what she wanted was for me to lose control. I gave her what she wanted. I wasn't aware of how she looked and only dimly aware of her panting and begging for me to fuck her. All I focused on was my cock entering her pussy over and over. I adjusted my angle a few times, caring less about how it was making her feel, and more about how it was pushing me closer and closer to what I needed.

I lost track of time, but then I could feel it; the rush letting me know that my orgasm was inevitable. I finally managed to regain enough control to look at Kitten's face again. In my mania, I must have missed that she came again. She looked dazed but knew I was ready.

"Breed me, Daddy. Give me your babies. Please," she whispered.

The explosion and fireworks went off in my head. Kitten has told me that's what it felt like sometimes when she came; that it was like a Disney fireworks display going off in her head with the sparks and vibrations running through her body. I was envious she got to cum like that. Now I had an idea of what she experienced.

Eventually, I came back to Earth, gasping for air. When I could regain focus I looked down at my Kitten who had a big smile on her face. She touched my face.

"Good Daddy. You needed that," she said.

I was aware that I was crushing her a bit, plus she still had the tail in. I began to roll off her, but she decided she wasn't quite done with me yet and rolled with me, keeping my semi-hard cock inside her while she repositioned herself on top of me. She rested her head on my chest and I stroked her hair, which was damp from the pool and sweat.

"I wasn't aware I was lacking in sex, Kitten," I said.

"I hope you're not," she said. "But you can be restrained sometimes. You care about how I'm doing, which I love you for, but today I wanted you to lose control just like you make me lose control...well, most of the time."

"Well, you succeeded. I was pretty out of it while I was fucking you just then," I said. "Are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

She giggled, shifted and looked at me. I also felt her pussy pulse around my cock.

"I came when you were fucking me and barely knew I was here. I came when you filled me with your cum. I came when I was riding you. I'm pretty sure I came when you were wailing on my ass. I'm more than ok, Daddy," she said.

I ran my hands down her back and gently touched her ass. She winced a bit but smiled at me.

"I'll be sore sitting down for supper tonight, but I'm ok," she said. When I looked skeptical she added, "maybe I'll sneak an extra cushion into my bag, just to be sure."

I continued until I reached her tail. I didn't play with it too much, but I did run my fingers around the edge of the plug in her ass. Kitten knew the question before I asked it.

"Yes, ok, I've been using bigger plugs lately," she said. My cock finally got soft enough to slide out of her. She sighed in disappointment, and then rolled off of me and lay on her side, resting her head on my chest.