Little Packages Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Daddy!" she yelled, arching her back.

Not that she needed much help getting warmed up and ready at this point, but I wasn't taking any chances. I also grabbed the bottle of lube, put some on my fingers and, while continuing to lick her, began slowly taking two fingers and rubbing around her anus. She kept moaning and grabbing the bedsheets.

After a few moments of running my fingers around the rim, I gently began pushing them in. This was the moment I was worried about. How was she going to react when I put part of me inside of her?

"Fuuuuuuuuck," she moaned loudly as my fingers slipped inside and began moving back and forth. Fortunately, she'd lubed her ass in the bathroom so my fingers moved smoothly. She was tight, but the plug had helped her get used to anal play.

"I'm so close, Daddy. Please, you have to let me cum. Please Daddy, Please," she pleaded, moving her hips in rhythm to my fingers while grabbing my head and making sure I couldn't move away from her clit.

At this point, trying to stop would be torture for her. I also wanted her to have at least one orgasm to make her relax. I slipped a third finger into her ass, and then sucked her clit in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue.

The reaction was immediate.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, cumming hard. I could feel her ass clench around my fingers as my beard suddenly got wet. I grinned. I loved going down on her and I could tell that this one was intense for her. I'd been winding her up for hours. She needed to get this out of her system.

After a few moments of profanity, twitching and panting I could feel her relax a bit. I kept my fingers where they were, but moved up to kiss along her thighs and around her stomach. I felt her hands on my head again, tilting it so I could look at her.

"I like some denial and edging, but you nearly killed me today, Daddy," she said.

"I say this with all love and respect, but you deserved it," I replied. She nodded, not willing to put up a fight. Then she got a strange look on her face.

"Now what, Daddy?" she asked.

I knelt between her legs and pulled my fingers slowly out. She moaned. It felt like my cock was breaking personal records for hardness. She reached out and began to stroke it.

"Last chance to change your mind, princess," I said.

She shook her head. "I want it."

"Then lube up my cock," I said, grabbing the bottle and handing it to her. She quickly opened it poured out a generous amount and began rubbing her hands up and down my cock. I took the excess and put it around her anus. I was taking no chances. She was still a tiny thing, it was her first time, and I was paranoid about hurting her.

She bent down and quickly kissed the tip of my cock.

"I think he's ready, Daddy," she said. Then she reached down, adjusted the pillow under her hips, grabbed her knees, and spread her legs. "So am I."

I think I was more nervous than she was. She'd spent months getting ready and planning for this moment. I'd read about it. She must have seen I was still worried because she wiggled a bit.

"Stop worrying. I know you'll be careful and I'll tell you if it's too much. Come on, Daddy. Fuck your little girl in the ass already," she said.

Well, when she put it that way...I grabbed the vibrator and laid it on her stomach. She smiled and turned it on. Then I positioned myself and began rubbing the head of my cock against her opening. It seemed impossible it would fit, but I could feel her relaxing when I began to slowly push in. Then the head of my cock was inside her.

One of the reasons I wanted to fuck her this way instead of doggy was so I could see her face. She might lie to me and tell me she was fine. But there was no hiding how she was feeling when I was looking right at her.

But she wasn't hurting. She wasn't in orgasmic bliss, but she was very focused on what was happening to her. I push my cock in a little further and her body tensed and she moved the vibrator down to her clit.

"Talk to me, Kitten. How are you doing?" I asked.

"It's so...different. Full," she said in a dreamy voice. "Keep going, Daddy. I'm gooood."

I kept pushing my cock into her ass. She was tight, ridiculously tight, but the lube helped. I pulled back slowly and she moaned, and then pushed back in, a little further this time. I kept up that motion for a few minutes, burying myself deeper and deeper until my hips bumped up against her. I was fully buried inside her ass.

"Mmmmm, are you all inside of me now, Daddy?" she asked.

I gave an extra little push and she gasped, then smiled.

"How's it feel, princess?"

"Weird. Full. But I think I like it. Fuck me, Daddy. I'll tell you if I want it harder, ok?"

I leaned and kissed her, and she made a little noise as I shifted inside her.

"I love you, Kitten. Reassuring your Daddy while he fucks your ass," I said, as I pulled most of the way out. I then poured more lube on my cock.

"And I love that my Daddy treats me like a princess. But right now, your princess needs to cum again."

I could do that. I placed her legs on my shoulders and pushed into her ass. She gasped and then I heard the vibrator's volume go up a notch. Then I began moving at a steady pace. I'm not sure I loved fucking her ass more than her pussy, but I loved the taboo nature of it. I loved the look on her face as if she wasn't sure how to process it, but it felt good.

"M-more, Daddy. Harder now," she whimpered, moving the vibrator more frantically.

I growled and adjusted again, bending her in two more and began fucking her harder. She closed her eyes, focusing on something she was trying to reach.

"Daddy's going to be fucking you ass a lot more from now on, Kitten," I said. Her eyes shot open. "I like your ass. I'm going to be using it all the time."

"Fuck Kitten's ass, Daddy. P-please. Kitten wants you to cum in her ass."

My pace became more erratic and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, but I was trying to hold on for her. I needn't have worried.

"Right there, Daddy! Kitten's right there, right there, oh Fuck!" she screamed, arching her back and cumming. Her ass tightened around my cock and then it was a lost cause for me too.

"Jesus!" I yelled and came inside her. Her legs slipped off my shoulders and it took an effort to not collapse on her. We were both in our own little worlds for a few moments from the intensity of the situation.

Finally, I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was spacy like she always did after an intense orgasm, but she was also smiling.

"You ok, princess?" I asked. She giggled like I was a silly man.

"I just had a fucking aaaaamazing orgasm, and I made my Daddy very happy. So I am very, very good," she said.

"Good, I'm glad," I said.

"Although, boy, are you patient with me. I've been trying to wind you up all week and it took today before you snapped. You put up with way too much bad behaviour," she said.

"I'll know better next time to not be as patient with you, especially with this as a 'punishment'," I said. I could feel myself getting ready to slide out of her ass. "Are you ready?"

She nodded, and then I slid out. She squeaked.

"Oh god that feels so weird," she said, rolling over to the side of the bed and then standing up a bit too quickly. She wobbled, but managed to catch herself and walked bow-legged towards the bathroom. "I'm going to be walking weird for days after that."

"It'll give Gillian something to tease you about," I called out.

"Do *not* tell her why," she said, giving me a warning look. Like there was any chance of that.

"I love you, Kitten."

She paused by the bathroom door and smiled.

"I love you too, Daddy," she said. Then she had a funny look on her face. "Gotta go."

She then moved inside the bathroom quickly and slammed the door.

***

The next day we were at the train station waiting for Gillian to arrive. You'd have to look closely to see any difference in how she was walking, but my swat on the ass in the morning to get her out of bed was not warmly received. Which, fair enough.

More importantly, she was in a better mood. She was looking forward to seeing Gillian and getting back to school. The discipline and the fucking seemed to have snapped her out of her funk. Enough that, after some prodding, she finally told me what Michelle said in the car on her last day of work.

"She said she was sorry," Kitten said. I looked skeptical and she shrugged her shoulders. "It's what she said. She apologized for being a bitch the last month and didn't mean to try and screw up my future. She could see now it wasn't a great idea and that hoped we were ok."

I was skeptical about the apology, but Kitten was more chill about it.

"I said I appreciated everything they did for me the summer and we're good. I know what you're thinking, but perhaps they made a misjudgement and it wasn't some conspiracy to screw up my life. I'm letting it go. You should too."

I stood back, looked at her and smiled.

"My little girl. All grown up and being all magnanimous."

"Well, not too grown-up, I promise," she said. "Plus, I dunno, I want a fresh start to this school year. I'm going to miss you a lot and that's going to be hard enough. I don't need to take extra drama to Montreal with me."

"Very wise," I said, as the train pulled into the station.

"Damn right," she said, smiling.

The doors to the train opened and the passengers began coming out. Finally, we could see Gillian getting off the train, carrying a huge backpack. She turned and said something to someone behind her. She got off the train and began walking towards Kitten. Behind her came a young Korean woman with a purple streak in her hair.

"Hey Kit," she said, hugging her roommate. "Sorry about being so antisocial over the summer, but, um, I had a good reason..."

"Oh yeah?" Kitten said.

"Yeah, so um, this is my girlfriend, Soo-Ah," she said, introducing us.

Kitten wasn't freaked out. She smiled and hugged Soo-Ah.

"It's so nice to meet you! I'm glad Gillian met someone so she can stop being such a grumpy bitch," she said.

"Well, she's still a grumpy bitch, but she's my grumpy bitch," Soo-Ah said. I liked her already as I could see Gillian turn red. "I'm so glad you're ok with me crashing with you guys at the start of the year."

Kitten, to her credit, did not let on that this was the first she was hearing about it. Gillian looked mortified that she hadn't managed to get that little fact out yet. When they were fussing with their bags I leaned over to Kitten and whispered.

"Nope. No drama at all," I said.

She gave me a dirty look and I laughed. Then we gathered their stuff and headed to my car.