Little Packages Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting deeply annoyed and was thinking of stepping in, but Kitten said she could handle it. And she did. She finished last Saturday. She got all the costumes done, despite putting in some extra, unpaid hours. And even did a wedding on her last day. At the end of it, Michelle dropped her off at the house, gave her a check, said something to her that Kitten still wouldn't talk about, and drove off.

I could have cheerfully driven over to their house the next day with the cane containing the sword, but Kitten talked me out of it. It was over, she needed to get ready for school.

Smart little girl.

I decided to deal with her unhappiness by taking her shopping for new clothes before going back to school. She'd been complaining that I'd been fattening her up all summer, and yes, she had put on a few pounds. If I felt like being suicidally honest with her, I could have told her that some extra weight suited her. She'd always been on the thin side.

Normally she grumbled at me spending money on her, but I'd been good since Disney and had been limiting my spending to the occasional supper out. Plus she didn't have time to make clothing for herself and needed some new underwear.

So off we went to downtown Kingston with my credit card.

I figured this would be a good time because as far as I knew, most girls like torturing their man by making them go shopping and commenting on whether something looked good on them. She'd get to spend my money, tease me, and get a new wardrobe. Solid plan.

The solid plan went off the rails from the start when she made me turn around five minutes into the trip because she had forgotten her purse. Trying to argue that I had my wallet with the credit card and that's all we needed didn't fly, so we had to turn around and get her 'purse'.

Purse being a relative term, of course. Kitten had two kinds - small ones she could pop a bank card, cell phone and lip gloss in and her TARDIS bag. I believed it could be a TARDIS, as I'd seen some improbable shit come from that bag. But when you're a cosplayer, It was a handy thing to have.

The next thing to make the morning go off the rails was the horrific discovery that throughout the summer she'd gone up from a size 4 to a 6.

There are no calm and consoling words to tell a young woman that she's gone up a size, especially when she's in a design program. The size up was immediately attributed to me fattening her up all summer.

"I'm a Kitten not a cow, Daddy," she growled at me.

I could point out I've seen some pretty chubby kittens over the years but quickly determined 49 was far too young to die.

Underwear shopping didn't get any better. Her chest size and cup size had gone up, so she was now a C cup. Unbeknownst to me, most women hate bra shopping. So visions of my girlfriend trying on different bras, modelling them, flashing me, and maybe dragging me into the change room for some fooling around...not happening. I did get a grumpy little girl complaining that nothing felt right because her boobs were now wrong but eventually settled on four new bras and a bunch of new panties.

Normally I'd take her to our favourite restaurant, but decided maybe a bakery wasn't the place to go right now so I let her pick. She chose a sushi restaurant because I hate sushi and this was her way of acting out some more.

I picked at some vegetarian sushi and she ate her...raw fish. At least it seemed to cheer her up a bit. I was fairly frustrated with her at this point. I thought some shopping would cheer her up. She was going away in a few days. I knew she was disappointed and it wasn't going to be easy for either of us, but I didn't want her going back to Montreal cranky and pissed. I needed to find some way...

Then it hit me. Because I'm an idiot.

"Hand me your bag," I said. She looked startled, then sheepish. I thought she might argue, but then she handed me the bag she'd made such a fuss over earlier.

I looked inside. Just as I thought, she came prepared today. I'm sure some of her behaviour from earlier was genuine frustration at the weight gain, and yeah, I'd learned my lesson about bra shopping. But some of it was her looking for trouble and wanting me to discipline her.

I had my back to the wall and a clear view of the restaurant. I looked around. The place was mostly empty and no one was looking at us. So I very deliberately began pulling items out of the bag and putting them on the table.

I pulled out a summer dress she had stashed in there. She was currently wearing jean shorts and a t-shirt. Next on the table was a bottle of lubricant. Kitten's eyes got wide when she realized I was leaving it on the table for anyone to see. She started to look around when I corrected her.

"Eyes on me, Kitten," I said. She listened but fidgeted.

Next out was a vibrating egg for her pussy, the one that synced with my phone. Then I pulled out a butt plug. There was no tail with it, but it was about as big as the one I saw earlier the month at the pool.

Finally, I pulled out a set of kitten ears and a collar. The ears were fairly basic and she wore them semi-regularly. Kitten was wearing her three-ring daytime collar. This was a thin leather collar with a bell around the neck. She could walk without making any noise, but it wouldn't be easy.

They were all sitting on the table and Kitten was nervous. She desperately wanted to see who was nearby, but I was staring right at her and she couldn't spare a glance.

"These just happened to be in your bag, Kitten?" I said.

"Uh-huh," she said, unconvincingly.

I drummed my fingers on the table for a moment, mostly just to drag out her anxiousness.

"Take everything that's on the table and go into the bathroom. You're to put in the egg, the plug, change collars and put on this dress. You can keep either your bra, or your panties, but not both," I said. Her eyes got wide and it looked like she was about to protest.

I swiped open my phone and tapped on the timer. "You have five minutes to do this, starting now," I said and hit the button.

Kitten quickly weighed wasting time arguing with me about my instructions versus the consequences of not getting everything done. She scooped everything off the table and moved quickly towards the bathroom.

I tried to be a good Daddy to Kitten and in many areas, I succeed. I care for her, help her when she needs to make decisions, and protect her when people try to take advantage. I liked doing those things.

But sometimes I fail to realize that not only did she need discipline, but she also wants it. She described it as this uncomfortable knot of tension in her chest and stomach that all the coddling and protection in the world couldn't properly untie. Sometimes, she just needed to be told she was a brat and punished. Not with cruelty. Not viciously. And not with me doing it in anger.

She needed to be shown love by being punished. I read up on it and while it was still a challenge for me sometimes, I knew that's what she needed. And after the work drama of last month, going back to school, and being away from me, I bet she had a big knot of stress she needed to release.

And the way that worked best for her was some public squirming, some bondage, and then a good hard fucking.

Well, Daddy was here to help.

I glanced at my phone, and time was disappearing quickly. I had a clear view of the bathroom and with about nine seconds left, the door opened and she stepped outside.

She was, of course, amazing. It was a yellow dress that buttoned up the front and had a belt around her waist. It was a tight fit, but only in ways that flattered her. Her face was flushed as she moved towards the table and I could tell she was still adjusting to the toys inside her. She managed to make no noise with the collar until there was a gentle ringing noise as she sat down. She handed over her t-shirt, shorts and panties. Interesting choice. She was going to have to focus to make sure there wasn't an...accident.

"Did you do as I instructed?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said. There was, impressively, still a hint of a brat in her tone.

"I guess we'll see," I said, and took my finger and swiped it up across my phone's screen. Too late she realized I'd changed apps and what that motion would do.

I couldn't hear the egg buzz inside her pussy, but her eyes immediately widened, her hands slammed down on the table with her fingernails trying to dig into the wood. She quietly gasped and the bell on her collar made a little more noise.

She moaned and I could see she was shifting in her seat, but she hadn't asked me to stop yet. I was almost tempted to see if she would cum in the restaurant, but then I flicked the egg setting to a lower level. She groaned again and tried to catch her breath.

"So, here's what's going to happen," I said, pretending that she hadn't almost just cum in a sushi place, "we're going to finish here, and then we're going to walk to the comic book store. I haven't gone in a couple of weeks. It's about a 10-minute walk. Can you manage that?"

"Yes Daddy," she said, although she didn't sound confident.

"After that, I'm going to stop and get a burger or something because after this I'll need something else. You're going to walk in and get that for me. I'll be waiting in the car."

She groaned.

"At no time during any of this are you allowed to cum. Do you know why?"

"Because I've been an ungrateful brat, Daddy," she said. Not a question.

"Yes, you have. And I know it's been a hard couple of weeks, but that's not an excuse for this kind of behaviour. And you do know what the punishment is if you don't obey me for the rest of the day?"

"No Daddy," she said but looked curious about what new tortures I might dream up.

"I'll just stop," I said. "I'll turn off the app, and hand you back your t-shirt and shorts and we're done. Just like that. But you know you deserve to be punished, and I think you're a responsible enough little girl to take your punishment."

"I will, Daddy," she said, looking very serious.

"Hurry up and finish your sushi, then let's get going," I said, nudging the vibration in her egg up a notch. She stiffened, smiled, and popped a piece in her mouth.

***

She took her punishment over the next couple of hours with good grace. I didn't want to actually humiliate her in public; I'm not that much of a bastard. But the knowledge that I might had the desired effect on her.

So while walking around the comic book store I turned the egg up a notch, just so she was aware while walking around. We knew the people behind the counter and they were always good to chat with; it was one reason I picked the store. If they noticed anything different about Kitten, they didn't say anything. But one of them did talk to Kitten for 10 minutes about cosplay tips. Watching Kitten struggling to keep a straight face was delightful

We also spent a good 30 minutes walking around looking at things. Once, when out of sight of the cash, I walked up behind Kitten, lifted her skirt from behind and pushed in on her plug. She groaned, and instead of trying to get away from me, or scold me, pushed back into my hand.

"You like that, princess?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said quietly. "I like it a lot."

"Good girl," I said, dropping down her skirt.

After we hit a Dairy Queen. I parked in front so I had a clear view inside. There was no one sitting down and, since it was about 3 in the afternoon, there wasn't much staff.

"A burger and a milkshake. Do you want one?" I asked.

She looked pissed. Asking someone who spent the morning bitching about weight gain if they want a milkshake is not nice. I was impressed she was still that bratty. I shrugged, took out the phone and set the vibration levels to a low-moderate setting. She jumped, took a moment to compose herself, and then carefully got out of the car.

She went in and I could see her place the order. A girl served her and she glanced over a few times while putting things together. When no one was looking, I turned off the vibration in her egg. I could see a puzzled tilt of her head then I turned it back on at a moderate level and pulsing. She practically jumped out of her skin. She spun around, leaned on the counter, and looked at me with a mix of frustration and desperation. She found her phone and quickly texted. My phone buzzed.

"Will cum 20 secs if not stop."

I looked at her and made a big gesture of looking at my watch. She leaned back against the counter and I could tell she wasn't kidding. About 10 seconds after the text, I switched it off. She sagged against the counter, and I couldn't tell if it was relief or frustration. She collected the order and I got out of the car to hold the door open for her.

"You are the meanest Daddy ever," she pouted getting into the car. She put the food on my seat and the milkshake in a cup holder.

"Not yet," I said. I reached down and removed the belt on her dress. She was startled but I gave her a look and she didn't interfere. I used the belt to bind her hands and then pulled them up so they tucked under her chin. Finally, I looped the remainder of the belt around her neck and tied it in a loose knot. I left a little bit dangling down, within reach of her hands.

I was being sadistic, but I didn't want her helpless. She could pull on it and free herself in an emergency. I leaned over and clicked her seatbelt into place.

"Are you ok, Kitten?"

She was panting, but nodded.

I walked around and sat back in the driver's seat. I glanced over and she already looked like a delightful mess. I reached over and undid all the buttons but one. Enough that she wasn't flashing the world if someone drove past, but very exposed to me.

"Are you helpless, Kitten?" I said, starting the car.

"Uh-huh," she whispered.

"I guess I better do the speed limit driving home. Safety first."

"Daddeeee..." she whined.

I took my phone and clicked it in a holder where she could see the screen. I left the egg app open. I picked the moderate setting for a steady vibration. She groaned and opened her legs.

"Don't worry, Kitten. I should be able to get us home in about 30 to 40 minutes. I'm sure you'll be able to not cum," I said.

***

It was an equally torturous 30-minute drive home. Despite my temptation to floor it and get us home in 20 minutes, I stuck to the speed limit to punish her. She found new ways to punish me for sticking to the speed limit. That included exposing the maximum amount of skin she could without getting naked.

It also included a lot of moaning, quiet pleading to please let her cum, and lifting her hips regularly, so I could see just how wet her pussy was.

It was a small miracle I didn't drive the car off the road. By the time I finally pulled up to the back of the house, the notion we might do anything other than fuck on the hood of the car seemed ridiculous. I got out, opened her door, untied her, and helped her up. Her legs were shaking so she put her arms around my neck to keep herself steady.

"I'm sorry I was a brat, Daddy," she said, panting. "Do you forgive me?"

I growled and pulled her dress the rest of the way open, sending a button flying somewhere. As I pinned her against the side of the car, my hands went to work on her bra as I leaned in and kissed and bit her neck. I could feel her melt into me and I knew it was just going to be another moment and I was going to move her onto the bonnet of the car. There was no way either of us could wait any longer.

Except, incredibly, she could. I felt her hands move from my neck and gently push back on my chest. It was so surprising that I stopped what I was doing, stood back, and looked at her.

"Please, Daddy," she said. "You know what I need. I've been waiting all summer to try, and I want to now. But I need a few minutes to get ready first. Please."

I took a few deep breaths to regain control. I nodded. I couldn't tell if she was relieved I was going to give her time, or disappointed I wasn't throwing her on the hood of the car.

"Go get ready, Kitten," I said.

She nodded. "I'll be just 15 minutes, Daddy." She then dropped her dress and bra on the ground, giving me a good look at her body. She was flushed and I could see how wet she was. Then she turned around and gave me a good look at her ass and I could see the jewel in the plug in the sparkle in the sun.

I placed one hand on her shoulder and the other on her ass. She pushed her hips back. I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"One second after 15 minutes and I come into the bathroom looking for you, Kitten. Understand?" I whispered in her ear.

I felt a little shudder going through her.

"Yes, Daddy."

I swatted her ass, but not hard. Motivation.

"Fifteen minutes starts now."

She wiggled her hips and sprinted inside. She knew I was tolerant of her stretching time to get ready, but that wasn't going to happen in this case. I doubt she wanted it either.

I leaned back against the car to catch my breath for a second. I had a brief flash to the doctor saying they couldn't give me Viagra if I had a heart condition. I didn't, but that little girl was on her way to giving me one.

I snapped out of it and went inside. If Kitten needed time to get ready, so did I. This was going to be a new experience for me as well, and ever since I realized this was something she wanted to try, I'd been preparing. I walked into the bedroom and shed the rest of my clothing.

I grabbed a bunch of pillows for her hip and head, and some lube out of the bedside table. Finally, a small, but powerful vibrator for her clit.

Then I tried to calm down. My frustration over her brattiness this morning, punishing her for a few hours, coupled with a car ride that was torture for both of us, I felt like a 15-year-old. The last thing I needed was to be aggressive or frustrated. I could hurt her if I wasn't careful.

I spent the last five minutes waiting for her just getting myself mentally ready. And then because she likes to make an entrance, a few seconds before her time was up, the door to the bathroom opened and I heard clicking. She came out wearing black thigh highs, a pair of red shoes with a modest heel on them, her collar, and nothing else.

She walked over to me, keeping her head down. I was sitting at the bottom edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry I was a brat all day, Daddy," she said. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"You can start by sucking my cock," I said, keeping my voice firm, but not mean. "Daddy's had to wait for you to get ready."

She sank to her knees and began stroking my cock, before taking her tongue and running it along my balls.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. But I'll make it up to you, I promise," she said, before taking my cock in her mouth and slowly bobbing up and down on it. It's not like I'd gotten soft in the last 15 minutes, but it's also not like I was going to pass up one of her blowjobs.

However, it wasn't like one of her normal blowjobs. There was more urgency and less...polish than there normally was when she was sucking me. When I looked down I could tell she wasn't zoning out and she had one of her hands between her legs playing with her clit. She let out a desperate moan as she continued to suck on my cock.

I gently pushed her back off my cock and for once she didn't resist. She sat back and looked up at me.

"Please, Daddy. I'm going to explode soon."

"Ok, Kitten. Hop up on the bed and..." I started, but before I could finish she scrambled up on the bed and quickly positioned herself on her hands and knees with her ass up in the air.

I laughed.

"Eager Kitten?" I said, reaching up and spinning her around so that her ass was on some of the pillows I'd placed earlier. She looked a little confused.

"Trust me," I said, and then leaned down, parted her legs and began running my tongue along her pussy.