Little Packages Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a gentle tugging on my hand and noticed Daddy smiling at me and tapping his watch. I let him take the lead as I had no idea where we were going. We turned down 46th Street and stopped in front of a theatre.

I was confused.

"Why are we stopping here?"

"To go and see a show," he said, speaking in a way he might as if I was very little and maybe a bit slow.

"But this is for Hamilton. It's impossible to get tickets to see this," I said.

"Not quite totally impossible," he said, reaching into his jacket pocket. He pulled out a printout showing we had two seats to see Hamilton. "It's not front row center, but they're not bad."

I was genuinely not processing it. I never guessed Hamilton because tickets for the show were sold out more than a year in advance and getting them from resale sites normally meant having to sell a kidney. But there he was, with a smile on his face and Hamilton tickets in his hand.

Daddy magic.

I lunged at him and gave him a huge hug. Normally he was better at bracing himself with his cane when I did that, but I either caught him by surprise or was more excited than normal. He stumbled back a step or two, braced himself and enjoyed the hug.

"I love you, Daddy," I said into his shoulder.

"I love you too, Kitten," he said.

I untangled myself from him and we went inside and found our seats. I was looking around and gawking at everything. I was wired over being here which might account for not noticing the volume in my voice.

"You are so getting laid after this," I said.

That produced a barely suppressed snort of laughter from behind me. The theatre was about half full with more coming in, but the people behind us heard. I flushed and turned around to apologize. There were two black men holding hands and smiling. They looked like they were in their 30s and were beautifully dressed in tailored suits.

"Sorry," I said. "I'm a little excited."

"Oh don't be," said the younger of the two. "I said the same thing to him when he told me he got tickets."

I laughed and complimented him on his suit. He raved about my dress and the two of us chatted until the lights dimmed. Daddy took my hand, kissed it, and I snuggled into his shoulder to watch the show.

****

After the show, I spent the next hour or so driving Daddy nuts by humming songs or dancing to whatever was playing in my head. I was incredibly horny but also famished because I hadn't had anything to eat since lunch. So we went to one of the nearby restaurants that served food to the theatre crowd. I was expecting something fancy, but it was actually kind of bland. But there were lots of beautiful people to stare at, and Daddy listened patiently while I recapped the play he had just watched.

It was getting close to 11 and I was getting no less horny, but also realizing that I needed to get up early to get ready for the comic con tomorrow.

I leaned across the small table, showing plenty of cleavage to Daddy.

"Time for you to take your shot, Daddy," I whispered.

Magically, we were making out in the hotel elevator 15 minutes later. As Daddy was fumbling with the room card I worked some quick girl magic in my dress. So when he held the door open for me to walk in, I thanked him, took a couple of steps into the room and let the dress slide off my body and onto the floor.

The room was still semi-dark so he didn't notice. By the time he closed the door, I was by the bed. I spun around, wearing my long coat, bra, panties, stockings and heels.

"Thanks for a beautiful night out, Daddy," I said in my best little girl voice.

He stood there, looking dazed for a moment. Then he slowly walked over to me, taking in every detail as he moved. He stood in front of me and slipped the coat off my shoulders.

"You are a magical creature," he whispered in my ear before starting to kiss my neck.

"Mmmmm, what kind of magical creature, Daddy?" I asked, enjoying his lips and tongue running along my neck. His hands ran down my back and cupped my ass.

"Succubus maybe?" he said. I could hear the teasing in his voice. I tapped gently on the head.

"Try again."

"Maybe a witch who has cast a spell?" he said, moving down from neck towards my breasts. A quick gesture behind my back with his hands removed my bra from the picture.

"Better, but not quite," I said, running my hands through his hair.

"Fairy princess?" he said, then latching into one of my nipples and began sucking.

"Ooooh, jackpot, Daddy," I moaned. I could feel him smile more than anything else, as I savoured the feeling of his hands and mouth on my breasts. After a few moments, he came up for air. I looked at him slightly dazed as he smiled and then gently pushed me backwards. I landed with a bounce on the king-sized bed.

I lay there on the bed, untying my thong off and giving them a flick to land somewhere on the floor. That left me in just the garter, stockings and shoes. Then I began to play with my pussy while I watched Daddy remove his jacket, then his shirt, pants and underwear. His shoes and socks had already vanished at some point after he entered the room.

I should be a good girl and take care of my man. He brought me to New York, took me to a museum, shopping, dinner, and a show. I should be on my knees right now sucking his cock. And lord knows I wanted to. I loved his body. He joked it was just a slightly above average dad bod, but I knew he took care of himself because he wanted to not put extra strain on his knee. But the hair on his chest, even his scars - I got wet every time I saw him like this.

Not to mention the effect his cock had on me.

But after a year I'd gotten pretty good at figuring out what he wanted and how to make him happy. And this evening it wasn't about me serving and taking care of him. He wanted to play with my body. He wanted to tease me and watch me squirm and moan.

No problem.

He stood at the edge of the bed and watched as I continued to stroke my pussy. I decided to give him a little show. I shimmied up the bed a little more and bent my knees. I used my right hand to continue to rub my clit and my left to tweak my nipples. Daddy had to see I was soaking wet.

"Mmmmm, thanks for showing me a good time today, Daddy," I said softly.

He took my leg and ran his hands up and down the stocking. I moaned and didn't stop playing with myself. I wasn't going to unless he told me to, or he replaced my hand with something better.

"The day's not over yet, princess," he said.

"God, I hope not," I said.

He moved his face and ran his beard across my stockings. I felt its texture and moaned. I knew he was working his way downward. This was all just part of his tease. And sure enough, his face moved further up my legs. Soon I felt his lips on my upper thighs moving his way closer to where I needed him.

I moved my fingers away to give him space but he gently grabbed them before they got too far away and he sucked them into his mouth and made a little hum of pleasure.

I began moving my hips to get his attention focused where I needed him. Normally this was his cue to torture me for what felt like an hour, but this time he got straight to the point. I guess teasing him all night in this dress focussed his attention. I felt his mouth on my pussy lips and soon his tongue darted through and I felt it do a quick flick across my clit.

I was still wearing my heels but managed to plant them into the mattress, shove my hips up and scream all at the same time.

"More, Daddy! More!" I cried.

"As you wish, princess," came the reply. And I would have groaned at the reference if I wasn't so busy moaning from what his tongue was doing.

His tongue flicked along my clit and he would then suck it into his mouth and tease it some more. Sometimes he would tease me but this was a masterclass in knowing what would get me off.

"Oh God, Daddy. You're going to make me cum. Please, please don't stop!" I begged, hoping to prevent more desperate begging in the future if he changed his mind and became a tease.

"More?" he said, running his tongue along my lips. "Are you sure?"

I grabbed his head and lifted it so he could see my face.

"I have been soaking wet for hours. Your princess is going to have a fit if you don't make me cum, Daddy," I said in a low growl.

He laughed and went back to what he was doing before I interrupted, but with more focus. I guess he took my threat seriously as he sucked my clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue across it. It took about five seconds for me to go from 0 to 100.

"Oh God! Cumming, Daddy!" I screamed, bucking my hips off the bed.

When I came back to reality a bit, I had the dim realization that Daddy was still between my legs. He did this after I came where he would kiss, lick and nibble around the edges of my pussy, but give my clit a momentary break.

But now that I was coming back to reality, I could feel him starting to ramp up again. His fingers, previously absent, were starting to tease and slide inside of my pussy. I thought, not for the first time, about previous boyfriends who would go down on me for a minute or two and popped back up like they wanted a cookie. Daddy would gladly spend all night there if I let him. One of the many reasons why I was never letting him go anywhere.

Still, I knew he wanted to fuck me and I was kinda eager for his cock to be buried in me and was about to tell him that when he slid his fingers into my pussy, curled them in that magic way he does, and miraculously found my g spot.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out. The neighbours were going to be calling the front desk at this rate, I briefly thought. That thought was quickly drowned out by the sensations ripping through my body. Daddy's fingers stroking inside me, his tongue on my clit, his beard brushing against my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders and grabbed his head to make sure there was no way he could stop.

"Oh fuck, just like that, Daddy. Keep licking, keep sucking, oh God, keep doing that thing with your fingers, oh fuck, please Daddy! I'll fuck you silly. I'll be a moaning little whore for you, but don't...fucking....stop!" I screamed and came again. And this time I knew he was getting soaked.

After I finished twitching, I felt a gentle tapping on my leg and looked down with glazed eyes to realize I still had him wrapped up in a death grip with my legs and hands. I managed to get the mental signals to my limbs to let him go and he pulled back, taking a little gasp of air, and then used it to laugh.

"I'm going to die in bed with you one day, but it'll be worth it," he said.

"As long as you left me something in the will to cover the therapy I'm ok with that," I replied, making him laugh again.

He crawled up on the bed between my legs. For the first time tonight, I reached down and touched his cock. It was hard and wonderful and I had a moment where I wanted to slide down and take it in my mouth. But Daddy had other plans and I wasn't about to deny him anything.

He leaned down and kissed me and I could feel how much he wanted me. When we came up for air he looked at me in such a way that I knew what was coming.

"How long have you been hard, Daddy?" I asked.

"Since I first saw you in that dress, princess," he said.

I lined his cock up with my pussy. Then I whispered in his ear.

"Then you should do something about that, Daddy," I said. I thrust my hips up the same time he pushed forward and his cock buried in me as far as it would go. I would have screamed, but I needed air to be able to do that.

Daddy and I settled into a rhythm and after having two orgasms I had some of the edge taken off my horniness. Oh, I still wanted to cum, but at least I could focus on him a bit. I matched the rhythm of his thrusts. I gave his cock a little squeeze every few moments. I wrapped my legs around his hips and put my arms above my head, pretending I was helpless beneath him.

"Fuck your little girl, Daddy. She was a tease all night. You deserve to feel good," I moaned to him.

He grinned at me.

"And I did buy you that dress," he said. He reached back and took my legs which had been wrapped around his waist and moved them over his shoulders, then thrust hard into me.

"Oh fuck, Daddy!" I cried out. All my tricks were gone now. I was just along for the ride as he took me. He pinned my hands above my head and bent down to kiss me. His hips kept moving faster and faster as his cock just kept slamming into my pussy. It felt otherworldly and I knew I was moments away from coming. I broke from his kiss.

"Oh God, Daddy. I'm close, oh fuck I'm so close. I want you to cum in me, Daddy. Cum in your little girl, please!" I said and then squeezed my pussy as hard as I could around his cock.

That did the trick.

"Oh Christ, Kitten," He groaned, burying himself in me and then finally cumming. Feeling his cum shooting into me and the look of pleasure on his face was all it took, and my brain's fireworks display went off.

A few minutes later, when I could process reality again, I giggled and remembered that there was nothing better on this earth, that I had discovered so far, than both of us cumming at the same time. It was as close to magic as I'd experienced.

I opened my eyes and looked at Daddy. He was red and still sweating, but looked very happy.

"I love you, Daddy," I said.

He leaned down and kissed my nose.

"I love you too, Kitten," he said. I could tell his knee was starting to bother him, but I wasn't ready to let go of him yet. As he moved to roll off me, I rolled with him, so I was now on top, and his lovely cock still in me for a few more minutes.

"You're going to be sore tomorrow at the con," he said, running a hand down my back.

I gave him a look that tried to convey that he was full of himself, but he was probably right. I was going to be walking funny for a few hours in the morning.

"Worth it, though," I said, resting my head on his chest. Suddenly it felt very much like I could just pass out. It had been a long day. I then felt his hands running through my hair.

"You're the best thing that's happened to me in a very long time, Kitten," I heard him say, softly.

"I know," I said, which was meant to be teasing, but suddenly I was too tired to keep my eyes open and I drifted off to sleep.

****

Daddy's saying about comic con's has always been "Plan to do half of what you have planned." I rolled my eyes at it a bit because it's such a dad thing to say. But he's also not wrong.

The con is huge, with a quarter of a million people visiting over four days. There's so much to do and while Daddy and I are both geeks, we do have differing tastes. I prefer cosplay, anime and just reading some graphic novels. He's much more into collecting things, particularly art.

A couple of weeks ago our con passes arrived in the mail and the organizers began emailing out details of events and panels. Daddy tries not to be the super planning, ultra-organized guy anymore, but it's hard to throw away a lifetime of habits.

I knew when I was at school he was programming the comic con's app with what he wanted to do and probably making notes on what he thought I might like. Last year I barely paid attention to any of the activities. I was focused on hanging out with cosplayers and trying to seduce this hot daddy-looking guy that was making my hormones rocket.

But I could see he was getting edgy about my "I'll figure it out when I get there" attitude. Plus, I was curious to see what he recommended. The result was a dedicated list of things we could do together and apart.

We love each other, but there was no way I was putting him through a panel on emergency repair tips for your cosplay just like he wasn't putting me through a retrospective panel featuring a writer popular 30 years ago that I'd never heard of, but that he loved as a kid.

I admired the precision of what he created. Time for each of us to do our own thing and also time for us to be together. It was an organizational work of art.

Naturally, we blew it up on the first day.

We woke up later than we planned, with only 90 minutes until the start of the con. Daddy has VIP passes, so we could skip the worst of the line, but it didn't leave us much time to shower, get some breakfast and for me to get prepared. It's not like these outfits were something you just slapped on.

I decided on the first day to go with a callback to last year when I wore a classic Scarlet Witch costume. This year I'd spent a few weeks working on one from the TV show. It looked pretty damn good if I do say so myself and I wanted to wear it today because by Saturday there would be hundreds of them. But it wasn't an easy costume to get into. Then there was Daddy hovering nearby, trying to make sure I had something to eat while trying to not rush me, but wishing I would hurry up. So tempers were a little short.

It's just as well we had separate agendas for the morning. We arrived a few minutes before the doors opened to the hordes. He made his way to artist alley to get some artwork. I made my way to the area where all the panels were being held. I still had time to make the one on cosplay design work. It was how to design a costume you might only have a few seconds of screentime to work off of.

I walked out an hour later in a much better mood. It had been a useful panel and I'd jotted down some ideas onto my phone. Plus, it's always good for the ego when people come rushing up to you and make appreciative noises about your cosplay. I walked away from the panel room and hit the mob wandering around the main show floor. With the doors open to everyone the main floor had filled out quickly.

It took about 10 seconds after I wandered out onto the floor before someone gushed over my costumes and asked if they could take a picture. I struck a pose, they quickly snapped a picture, thanked me again, and wandered off.

That scene replayed dozens of times over the next hour. It can get tiring, but right now it wasn't. Having people run up to you, gush about how much they love your costume, want to talk to you about it and get a photo, it was just a constant blast of endorphins. A constant stream of praise is addictive.

In-between all of that I was wandering past tables and checking out things. I was focusing mostly on those with cosplay materials for the moment, just to see what they had. I'd check out the t-shirts, graphic novels, and toy tables with Daddy later. That was a fun thing to do together.

I was wandering around and not paying much attention when suddenly I came to a booth and saw my picture on the banner.

It took me a second to process that and then I noticed Michelle, Ahmed and someone I didn't know were behind the table. Ahmed looked happy to see me, I couldn't read the look on Michelle's face and the third person, a woman a few years older than me, was doing a double-take.

"You're...the girl on our banner," she said. Which was true. They had updated their business banner since the con in August. What surprised me was the prominence of pictures of Michelle and I on the banner in costume. A glance at the table also showed pictures of costumes I'd worked on over the summer.

I knew this would probably happen after I left. I....may have exaggerated Michelle's apology when talking to Daddy. It wasn't so much an apology as a "You'll ask for this job back one day and you better pray I'm in a good mood" sort of thing. So not an apology at all. But I didn't want Daddy firebombing their house, which he was considering for a few weeks.

All of that flashed through my head as I processed what was happening. Time to be polite.

"Yes, I am. I worked for them during the summer," I said. And then, because I couldn't resist the dig, "I'm glad they're able to use so much of my work at the booth this con."

Michelle looked like she was about to say something when Ahmed jumped in. "Mary just joined us a few weeks ago to help out. Your designs have been a great help to her as she gets up to speed."