Little Packages Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some part of me realized I was being a little too good and he might cum in my mouth. Which I would love, but not really what we wanted this evening. Fortunately, he broke my rhythm by pulling my hips back down towards his face. Suddenly his tongue found its way back onto my clit, which shattered my concentration on his cock.

"Oh god that's not fair," I managed to get out, with my mouth still kissing his cock.

"I am not cumming in your mouth this evening, Kitten," he said, his voice muffled by my hips. I could feel myself building already, but if Daddy didn't want to cum in my mouth, I didn't want his mouth making me cum again. I wanted something harder. I did a few more hard sucks on his cock, and then performed a small act of acrobatics so that my hips were no longer above his face, but above his cock.

He was grinning when I looked down.

"That was impressive," he said.

"You haven't seen anything yet," I said, and then slid his cock into my pussy.

"Fuck!" We both cried out at the same time, although I giggled out "jinx" a few seconds later.

I then began moving up and down on him. To help with my balance I placed my hands on his chest. We both noticed the bling on my finger.

"I never would have guessed in a million years you were going to do that," I said.

He took my hand, brought it to his mouth and kissed it.

"I meant what I said. Maybe it's crazy, maybe it's too soon, but I can't imagine being without you. So why wait? And you've made it very clear every time I've mentioned your future that it involves me," he said.

I buried his cock in my pussy, leaned down, and kissed him.

"I love you," I said, breaking the kiss and moving my hips up and down teasingly. I was going to lose coherent thought in a minute, so I needed to say this soon. "And I love that you listened to what I said and didn't write it off as me being immature or not knowing what I want. I want to be with you."

"Good. That makes me very happy."

"So does this," I said, quickly lifting my hips and slamming down on him once again. I moaned loudly again. "So that's what I'm going to focus on. And very shortly you're going to flip me off and fuck my brains out. Deal, fiancé?"

"Deal, fiancé," he said, but I was already not paying attention, bouncing on him with more determination. I could already feel the next orgasm build as his cock filled me up in all the right ways.

Seeing how close I was getting, Daddy pulled a double whammy on me. One hand reached up to my tits and pulled on my nipple, while the other slid between my hips and rubbed my clit.

"Oh Daddy!" I screamed out, burying his cock in my pulsing cunt, with the fireworks going off in my head.

I came back realizing Daddy was at least partially holding me upright. I looked at him with glazed eyes, smiled and flopped off of him. Thank God for king-sized beds.

"You ok, Kitten?" He asked, looming over me. I grinned, feeling completely stoned from the orgasms. Then I reached for his cock.

"I just need one more thing," I said, opening my legs. He didn't require much coaxing, quick maneuvering between my legs and sliding his cock back into me.

"You're all mine now, Kitten," he said, which gave me a sudden jolt that I didn't know I had left in me. I was his now.

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned, wrapping my legs around him. Just to let him know I owned him too. He grinned.

It wasn't frantic fucking, but every time he slid his cock into me I wanted more and deeper. I moaned and groaned. I wrapped my arms around his head and pulled him in for a kiss. Finally, I could feel myself build again. This was going to be the one that did me in for the evening. The others were appetizers; here came the main course

"Cum in me, Daddy. Please I need your cum," I groaned out. I could see he was flushed and getting close too. There was no need to hold back anymore for either of us.

"Do you want Daddy to breed you, little girl? You belong to me now after all," he whispered in my ear.

"Oh fuck, breed me now!" I screamed out, and I felt the muscles in my pussy down. That finished off what was left of his willpower.

"Jesus," Daddy cried out, and I felt his cum pulse into me. And although he couldn't see it, I knew I was smiling because nothing made me happier than making my Daddy cum.

We lay like that for a few minutes, me on my back refusing to unlock my legs because if I did he might pull out and leave me. Him, catching his breath. Eventually, however, we had to let the moment pass, as much as we both hated to. I unlocked my legs and he rolled over onto his side.

"I could get used to that for the rest of my life," I said.

"Just as long as you don't expect it every day," he managed to get out.

I rolled over and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and I burrowed in. The rest of my life. I was 20. It should have sent a wave of terror through me, but it sounded like the best thing in the world.

Still, no reason not to scare him a bit.

"Daily? I expect it multiple times a day, Daddy," I said, running my hand along his thigh and gently touching his cock.

"Thank god for toys," he said, and I laughed.

"I love you, Daddy. You're all I ever need," I said.

I felt his hand run through my hair.

"I love you too, Kitten. I'm glad you said yes," he said.

And I thought about teasing him but was perfectly happy to just cuddle him and enjoy everything at that moment.

***

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone buzzing. It wasn't the alarm; we both agreed to sleep in this morning. If we were late to the con we didn't care. If we didn't make it to the con at all, we weren't worried. It's not like anything was going to top last night.

I blearily looked at my phone. It was Gillian. I'd missed a lot of texts and calls from her. And others too. The phone said 7:45 am. What on earth was she doing calling me at this hour? Unless something happened to Soo. Momentarily worried, I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom to call her back.

"It's about damn time you called back," she said.

"I'm sorry I was sleeping at 7 in the morning on a Sunday," I said. "Is everything ok? Is Soo ok?"

She sounded puzzled. "Yeah, she's fine. She's right here."

"Did you get engaged last night?" Soo's voice came across on the phone. Gillian must have her on speaker.

"What? How? How did you know that?" I asked.

"Oh my God!" Soo squealed loud enough that I was sure Daddy was going to hear in the next room. "Congratulations! That's so awesome!"

"Wait, what? Gillian, how do you guys know we got engaged?"

"You've gone viral," Gillian said in an amused voice. "Showed up last night on a bunch of social media. Some lunatic proposing to his girlfriend at a comic con. Everyone is still trying to figure out who the two people are, but I recognized you and that costume."

"Oh. My. God," I said. Daddy was going to lose his shit when he woke up. I quickly checked my texts. Along with Gillian, there were also texts from a couple of classmates asking if that was me, texts from the girls last night saying they were sorry, but it was too cute not to put on TikTok, and texts from a couple of geek news sites wanting to talk to us. Because of course those little bitches gave up my contact information.

I sighed. All of this before coffee and I was still a little sore from last night.

"I was going to wait until I got home this evening to tell you, but apparently everyone knows now. I should go wake him up so we can start dealing with it," I said. I was glad I had the video of him proposing, but I'm not sure it was worth the price at this moment.

I could tell Soo wanted to ask more questions, but Gillian gently cut her off.

"We'll want all the details tonight," she said. "And good luck with Ben."

"Thanks," I said, ending the call. I took a deep breath and walked into the bedroom. My phone buzzed with another text. It was another site wanting to talk to us. Oh, Daddy was going to be an unhappy camper.

When I walked in, he was already waking up, although not 100% there.

"Were you on the phone? Who was calling at this hour?" he said.

"Well, funny thing, Daddy..." I said.