Little Packages Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought Kitten and Meg's idea of having people over this weekend was nuts, but it was working. I had barely thought about my parents since they arrived and I felt noticeably less stressed.

The talk around the fire had been mostly harmless until Gillian decided to make it a bit weird.

"This is the oddest family fire I've ever been to," she said, blowing on a marshmallow before popping it into her mouth. Soo looked at her confused, so she continued.

"Well, there's the three kinda orphan kids that are being fostered," she said, pointing at herself, Soo, and Kitten. Ben, well, you're a Daddy and Meg over there...."

"If you call me mom or mommy, I will go Wicked Witch of the West on your ass, kid," Meg said. She was kidding, mostly, but it threw enough of a jolt into Gillian that it gave her pause. I was more interested in the first part.

"Orphans?"

Gillian was already a couple of drinks in and was chattier than usual.

"Well, fuck my parents, first of all. Kit doesn't know where her dad is and hasn't spoken to her mom in a year," she said.

"I've got everything I need right here," Kitten said, and burrowed into me a little more.

"Soo's parents are idiots because she's gay," Gillian continued.

"It is more complicated than that," Soo said, looking a little annoyed at the topic of conversation.

"You came out to your parents. They asked you to leave. What's more complicated than that?" Gillian said. "I was there, remember?"

Soo fidgeted in her seat. She was always so upbeat that I couldn't recall seeing her uncomfortable.

"No, it was just the final straw for them. They had been frustrated with me for many years. I was always smart and got good grades, but was bored easily. 'Soo-Ah, you must settle down and decide what you want in your life,' they would tell me. But you tell that to a 13-year-old and they will do the opposite. So I made music, participated in theatre, painted, and whatever else interested me that week.

"But I also knew I was gay. I knew it when I was five years old. I'm sure they knew it too; they were just in denial. My walls had K-pop stars, but only girls, no boys. And I think they still would have accepted me being gay if I were a gay doctor or married a nice gay doctor. Instead, I fell in love with this surly, kind of weird, sorta damaged, but an amazing woman. She told me everything I didn't know I needed to hear. Who didn't think my clothing was weird. It was cool if I wanted to paint one day and play a new musical instrument the next. She just loved me," Soo said.

We were all quiet and Gillian looked stunned. She always kept a surly, grumpy exterior. I mean, it never fooled Kitten and I. We both knew she was using it as a shield to prevent people from easily hurting her. Still, the look on her face was as emotional as I'd ever seen her.

"I never knew....you never told me. I thought your parents kicked you out for being gay," she said quietly.

Soo shrugged her shoulders. "They would have kicked me out eventually. Falling in love with the butch white girl was the final straw."

Gillian moved off her chair, knelt before Soo and kissed her. Kitten made a little squeaking noise and I could see she was crying a bit. Hell, even Meg and I were feeling a little misty. They continued to kiss and had momentarily forgotten the rest of us were there.

"I swear to god if I am the only person in this house who doesn't get laid tonight I'm going to murder you all in your sleep and claim temporary insanity," Meg said.

That did the trick, with Soo and Gillian parting but still looking at each other pretty lustfully. I suspected they would be making excuses shortly to turn in early.

"Don't worry Meg, I slipped your favourite toy into your luggage, so you're all set for this evening," Kitten said. I choked on my drink when she said it. She was usually a real sweetheart, but Jesus did she ever like to tease Meg.

"Such a considerate bitch," Meg snapped back. "I can change my mind about that favor, you know."

Kitten waved her hands in mock surrender. I just looked at both of them confused.

"I thought we could use some alone time tomorrow, Daddy," Kitten said. I resisted the urge to say that was pretty much my plan for this weekend.

"I offered to take the girls for a drive around, probably landing at one of the cideries where we will likely get very hammered and you will have to rescue us, but only after the two of you do whatever kinky shit it is you do. Deal?" Meg said.

"Deal," I said. Kitten looked mildly annoyed.

"It was my idea," she pouted.

"And you'll get rewarded for it tomorrow," I promised.

"Oh goody," she said, squirming in my lap.

Meg sighed loudly. Again. I hoped that Kitten wasn't joking about having packed her toy. Meg was showing some lack of foresight spending the weekend around horny couples.

***

If Gillian, Soo, or Meg got off during the night, they were quiet about it. Kitten and I teased each other for a while but managed to cut it off before things got out of control. Both of us were eager to have some time alone in the house to play.

The next morning Kitten was unsubtle and eager for the others to get out the door, telling them about flea markets and yard sales that they could also visit along with the cidery. She was wearing one of my t-shirts that came down to her mid-thigh, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing underwear.

"I have no problem with day drinking, Kit, but starting at 10 am is frowned on," Meg said. Kitten grumbled but at least eased up on the fidgeting and pouting.

Finally, a little after lunch I was sent out to the shed to retrieve something urgent. When I came back inside, I caught the tail end of a little gathering of the women. Kitten saw me, grinned and bounced towards the bedroom. The other three looked at me and smirked.

"Should I even ask?"

"Why ruin the surprise?" Meg said, leading Soo to start giggling and Gillian just shook her head. The two of them headed off to their room to get changed for their adventure.

I like to think I've lightened up a fair bit since Kitten and I got involved, but being teased in advance of sex was making me cranky. Meg noticed it and gave me a tap on the head with her fingers.

"Oh, lighten up. You're about to have spectacular sex with a hot 21-year-old while I go day drinking with her best friends who are 25 years younger than me. We're doing this to give you a few hours alone. So which one of us is coming out ahead in the deal?" she said.

"We could have been here all alone for the weekend and not needed the dramatic subterfuge and teasing," I said, sounding crankier than I meant to.

Meg sighed and sat down on one of the stools by the kitchen island and stared at me.

"As tempting as it is to smack you in the head right now to snap you out of this, I will remind you your hot fiance is going to come bouncing out of that bedroom all sexy and eager and maybe you should get your head out of your ass so you don't ruin the moment."

I nodded my head. "That's fair."

"If we're bothering you that much, we can pack up and leave the two of you alone. I think that's a terrible idea because you are having a good time and being nicely distracted from some shitty circumstances. So if I were you, I'd take the teasing, apologize to Soo and Gillian for being a cranky old man, and then get laid."

"Ok, ok," I said, managing to laugh.

"If you haven't suffered permanent brain damage you can join us later and probably drive our drunken asses home," she said, heading towards her room.

"Thanks Meg," I said.

"Name your first child after me or something," she replied, and then also headed to her room to change.

Later Soo, Gillian and I engaged in the traditional mutual Canadian apologizing session until Meg lost her patience with it, threw up her hands in disgust, and marched off to her car. The girls and I said "have fun" at the same time and laughed. Then I was alone in the house. Well, alone and waiting for my little girl. I glanced at my watch and saw it was almost half an hour since she went to get changed. I moved towards my den, figuring she was good for another 20 minutes when the bedroom door opened up.

She walked out of the room wearing a kimono with pink and white boots showing. She was also, surprisingly, wearing a pink wig in pigtails. She was grinning.

"They're gone?"

"Uh, yes," I managed to stumble out.

"Good," she said, skipping up to me. Before she reached my arms, she did a couple of quick spins, resulting in her kimono coming off. She then came to a stop in front of me. It was a pink Sailor Moon-style outfit, sans most of the middle part of the costume. The top pushed up her breasts with the bottom consisting of a tiny flared skirt around a pair of panties. When coupled with the boots and wig, she was close to jailbait.

"Wow," I managed to get out.

"Too much?" she said, looking a little nervous for the first time. I had Meg's words briefly echo in my ears and so I just let my mind be blown. I grinned, reached down and grabbed her ass and pulled her close.

"Just the right amount of not very much," I said, smiling. Kitten's face lit up and her hands went around my neck.

"Just what your Sailor Kitten wants to hear, Daddy," she said, leaning up for a kiss. Any lingering grumpiness was gone. I squeezed her ass and I could feel her moan into the kiss. Finally, she broke the kiss and stepped back. She was flushed.

"So am I supposed to be wearing a tuxedo, mask, and a hat into bed?" I asked. She giggled.

"Maybe next time. In the meantime, carry me into bed, Daddy?" she said, shimming back and forth. After a few close calls, she'd gotten much better at asking to be carried. Besides, it was a 'little' thing for her. Once braced correctly, I lifted her, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and burrowed her head into my neck. As I was shifting my hands around to get a better grip I felt something.

"Are you wearing your plug?"

"Uh-huh," she said into my neck.

"Are you sure, Kitten?"

"Mmmm hmmm," she said, pulling back and looking at me. "I wanna play first, but then, yeah, I want my Daddy to fuck my ass."

I wondered if this wasn't some attempt to cheer me up, but that was the part of me that stupidly overthought things. We didn't have anal sex often, but it was a lot of fun when we did. However, Kitten had to be in the right mood.

She was in the right mood now. I carried her into the bedroom and then dropped her on the bed. She quickly got on her hands and knees and looked at me with a pout.

"Too many clothes, Daddy," she said.

"Then fix it, Kitten."

With a huge smile she grabbed my belt and undid it, and then quickly pulled my pants down, but left my underwear. She then helped me take off my shirt. Finally, she rubbed her face across my stomach as she slid her hand down my shorts and began caressing my cock.

"Mmmm, my favourite toy," she purred, then pulled down my underwear and ran her tongue across my cock. I groaned; she smiled.

"Can I suck your cock, Daddy?" she asked. I nodded, and her mouth quickly moved to the tip. She kissed it, ran her tongue underneath the head a few times, and then slid her mouth slowly down the length of my hard cock.

Kitten sucking my cock was always amazing. Sometimes I would close my eyes so that I could enjoy the sensations. I relished the feel of her mouth moving on my cock with her tongue sliding around it. The times when she looked up at me with a bratty grin and gave a little flick on the head so that she could watch my reaction. Sometimes she would deep throat me and I would marvel that such a tiny little girl could take me all in. My cock is of average length, but it is thick.

But today, I wanted to take her in. The pink wig was new as she usually didn't like to wear them, but I loved how it looked on her when matched with the slightly scandalous outfit. Her ass was moving back and forth as she sucked me as if she couldn't wait for what came next. Even her boots were tapping on the bed a bit.

"God, you're amazing," I managed to get out. She looked up at me, pulled back on my cock and let her tongue dance around the tip of my cock.

"I'm only getting started," she said, and then dove back in. For the next few minutes, the only sounds in the room were sucking noises and my groans.

Just as I thought I might have to push her back because it was getting too good, she pulled back and flopped on the bed. She kicked her legs out at me, waving them back and forth as she slid a hand beneath her skirt and panties.

"I know it was my idea for them to come up, but I've been desperate for you since I got here," she said, moaning. Her face flushed as she played with pussy. I was content to stand at the edge of the bed and enjoy the show.

"Foiled by your own plan?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she said, closing her eyes. Kitten said she didn't like to masturbate that much because she had me, so who needed toys? That was her logic. But she did love playing with herself while I watched.

I moved closer to her to run my hands along her boots and eventually her bare legs. That made her fingers move a little quicker. She was probably a solid 9 on her horny scale and if I did nothing she'd probably bring herself off in a matter of minutes.

"Are you having fun, Kitten?" I asked, and then leaned in and kissed her just above the knee. She jumped.

"Uh-huh," she said, "But I can think of something better than my fingers."

"Oh really? What would that be?" I asked, kissing my way up her thigh, which sent her squirming.

"Daddy," she huffed impatiently. "You're being ridiculous."

"Such a big word for such a little girl," I said, moving closer.

"Daddee," she whined impatiently.

I pulled back and she gave me a look that was equal parts confused and lustful.

"Do little girls whine and get what they want?" I asked.

"No," she said, frustrated and pouty.

"What do they do when they want something?"

"They ask," she said, warming up again.

"So do you have something you want to ask me?"

She grinned and removed her fingers from her pussy, and hooked them into her panties, giving them a quick tug so they slid down her legs. She freed one leg and was content enough to leave the panties hanging off her ankle. She opened her legs wide and gently kicked her feet in the air.

"Can you lick my pussy please, Daddy?" she asked very sweetly.

"Much better," I said as I resumed my previous position. I tried not to look like I was diving into her pussy, but probably not succeeding. To hell with it; it had been way too long since I went down on my little girl. I didn't even try to be coy and tease her, instead choosing to run my tongue down along her clit.

"Daddy!" she screamed, grabbing the sheets and bucking her hips upwards while slamming her thighs against my head. I would have grinned at her reaction, but I was busy. I loved going down on Kitten, but I didn't get to do it nearly enough. Mostly because she was so bossy about wanting to suck my cock and then fucking me. Plus, there was also the tiny concern that she might either smother me or break my neck.

So if I was going to take the risk I was going to enjoy this. I took two of my fingers and slid them inside her pussy, all the time I continued running my tongue along her clit. My beard quickly got soaked from her juices. I could vaguely hear that she was babbling and crying out as I continued to lick and suck on her.

Kitten asked me how she tasted. I didn't have an answer to that. She didn't taste like strawberries or peaches or any of those things. She tasted like....her. And she tasted delicious and that was all I needed.

Sensing she was getting close and that my life might be in jeopardy, I curled my fingers and began stroking her g spot. I then sucked on her clit as hard as I could. That did the trick as her legs flew away from my head as she came hard.

"Oh Fuck!" she screamed and drenched my face and beard. I continued to nuzzle her pussy for a few more minutes until she finally tugged on my head.

"Oh God, enough. Please."

She was quiet after that for a few moments, except for trying to catch her breath. I wanted to make sure she was ok but knew to give her a few minutes to let her enjoy whatever rush she was on.

"Wow. You went to town on my pussy, Daddy," she said. She then moved down the bed and reached out and began slowly stroking my cock. She kissed me, even as she scrunched up her face at how wet my beard was. Her pussy might be a little sensitive right now, but I knew she would be ready for more quickly.

"Well, you were very polite so I thought I'd give you what you needed," I replied.

"That's not what I need today," she said. "That hard cock is what I need right now."

"Well, I can never say no to you for long," I said. I was about to move between her legs and start to fuck her pussy when she closed her knees together. I looked at her with some amusement.

"I wanna ride you, Daddy. Please?" she asked. I nodded and lay down on the bed. She quickly bounced to her knees and then positioned herself over my lap. To my surprise, she faced away from me. We'd never tried reverse cowgirl before. Typically when she rode me, she wanted to look at my face as she drove me insane. She lined up my cock with her pussy.

"This is different," I said.

"Sailor Kitten has a plan, Daddy," she said, looking back at me. She then sank her pussy down on my cock. We both groaned at the same time.

I loved it when she rode me so I could see the look of concentration on her face and could play with her pussy and tits. But this had its appeal too. She braced her hands on my shins, carefully avoiding my bad knee, and began moving up and down on my cock. It felt amazing, of course. Her tight little pussy on my cock always did. But seeing the red jewel in her ass moving back and forth and she rode me was enticing.

I reached up and ran my hands across her cheeks. Then she lifted and slammed down hard on my cock, keeping me buried as she moved her hips, the jewel in her ass moving back and forth in front of my eyes. I took the hint and grabbed the edge of the plug and began moving it gently in and out of her ass.

"Just like that, please," she groaned. Then she moved again, slowly this time, as I played with the plug.

"Are you trying to hypnotize me with your butt plug?" I said, getting a giggle. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to last long enough to fuck her ass. Her bouncing, the feel of the plug through her pussy, was making things a little too good for me.

Fortunately, they were making things very good for my Kitten. Her bouncing was becoming more erratic. I was pulling the plug out further and pushing it in a little harder.

"Oh, I'm getting close....closer....oh Fuck!" she screamed out and slammed her hips down, burying my cock in her pussy. It was very nearly too much for me, but I managed to hold out from cumming in her. Barely.

She leaned down and was breathing heavily for a few minutes, trying to recover, which was good because it gave me a few minutes to calm down. Then she slid herself off me with a groan of disappointment. She then wobbled her way over to the end table and grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer. She crawled back towards me, her top miraculously still holding in her tits, but the bottom of the costume was now gone, and her wig was a little askew.

She crawled over and poured out a generous amount of lube and began rubbing it all over my cock. I gently adjusted her wig and she smiled. Usually I would ask if she was sure, but that would be a little insulting at this point.

After she was satisfied with my cock's state of lubrication, she got on her hands and knees and wiggled her hips at me. Then she looked back at me, her face flushed.

"Please lube me up, Daddy," she said softly.