Little Packages Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pulled back on her plug, teasing her for a moment, then pulling it all the way out before she got too frustrated. Then I lubed up two of my fingers and began running them around her ass. Then I gently pushed them inside. Even though we had done this a few times, I always reminded myself to take things slow and be gentle with her, even if she did get impatient sometimes.

Finally, after using a lot of lube around and in her asshole, her impatience broke through. There was only so long she could behave when she was in this kind of bratty mood.

"C'mon, Daddy. I'm ready already," she said, huffing.

I positioned myself behind her. We'd started with her on her back the first few times, but she liked it best doggy-style. "It's a submissive thing, Daddy. Just roll with it," she once told me.

"Do you remember your safe word if it gets too much?" I asked. She huffed at me, but when she realized I wasn't doing anything else until she answered, I got a "Yes, Daddy."

I grabbed her hips and then slowly pushed my cock into her ass. She told me it always took a few moments to adjust that this was happening mentally; that she was being fucked in the ass. But it took less effort every time we did it.

It also helped that I always let her use a toy or her fingers on her clit. I could already feel her fingers squirming against it, taking away any initial uncomfortableness.

I slowly pushed my cock slowly inside until I was buried and my hips pressed against her ass. I could hear her breathing heavily.

"Are you ok, Kitten?" I said, doing our check-in.

She turned her face from the pillow and looked back at me. There are times she told me that I looked at her like she was a meal that I wanted to devour. That I looked hungry. Today, she was the one giving me a hungry look.

"Hard today, Daddy. I want you to fuck my ass hard and don't stop until you cum," she said in a quiet voice and then turned to bury her face back in the pillow.

There's that moment when you're a Daddy and you're taking care of a little girl where you know you're about to do something that will hurt her, but she wants it. If you're sincere, you want it too. So that's when I pulled back my cock from her ass and slammed it back into her. Hard. She gave a muffled squeak into the pillow and grabbed the bed with one of her hands, but didn't tell me to stop.

For the next five minutes, there was little talking between the two of us. I grunted and kept fucking her ass, my hands gripping her hips hard enough to leave marks. She squeaked and moaned into the pillow, but also rubbed her clit and pushed her hips back at me when I was moving forward. It was the hardest I had ever fucked her ass, and she loved it.

Finally, I was getting close, my breathing came in gasps, and the pace I was fucking her ass got more erratic. And because she was my perfect little girl, she knew I was ready. She turned back towards me and it was the first time I'd seen her face since she told me to pound her. Kitten's face was flushed, her make-up was running, and her pink wig was askew. Her eyes were also glazed, but she managed to focus on me long enough to get out one sentence.

"Cum in me, Daddy," she whispered.

That did it. I slammed into three more times and then cried out as I came. I was dimly aware that she was also screaming into her pillow, cumming moments after I did. I leaned on her hips, my cock still hard in her ass, as I tried to catch my breath. I was also aware that I had sweat dripping off my face and landing on her back.

Eventually, my knee reminded me that whatever bliss I was enjoying it was getting angry about working so hard. I slowly collapsed onto the bed, shifting Kitten with me so we were spooning. My cock was still in her ass. From there, we slowly came back down to Earth. I knew after a fucking like that it was best to shut up for a few minutes and let her process things. All I had to do was hold her.

After about 10 minutes I could feel her start to shift a bit in my arms, so I knew she was coming back down from the state of bliss she can hit when things get particularly intense.

"I need the bathroom, please," she said softly.

I slid the rest of the way out of her ass and she moaned. She then rolled to the side of the bed and made her way to the bathroom. After about 10 minutes she wobbled out and flopped face-first on the bed. I made my way in, cleaned up, and then came back out and cuddled into her. She was already asleep. I set the alarm on my phone to give us a 30-minute nap and then passed out with her.

When the alarm went, we both groaned, but recognized sleeping away our alone time was a waste. Kitten spun around in my arms and rested her head on my chest.

"This is the part where I ask if you're ok and if I hurt you," I said as I kissed her head.

"Well, this is the part where I tell you I might be too stupid to function most of the rest of the day because you fucked my brains out," she replied. She sounded spacey but ok, so I didn't press any further.

"You're a good little girl," I said. I could practically hear her purr as she rubbed her face against my chest.

"I like making you happy, especially when you've had a hard time. A good little girl should do everything they can to make their Daddy happy," she said.

"I promise I'm ok, princess," I said, running my hands through her hair. It wasn't a complete lie. My mother was vanishing and there was less and less of her there every time I saw her. It wasn't ok, not by a million miles. But it's not like you don't know when your parents hit their 70s that the clock is ticking for them with greater volume. I didn't want her to go, but at least I would have time with her before it happened. It wouldn't be the sudden, gut-wrenching removal from my life like Beth was.

Kitten moved her head so she could rest her chin on my chest and gave me her best "you're lying to you little girl" pouty look. It was so adorable I couldn't help but laugh, which was not the reaction she wanted.

"I've got you, Kitten. You make this better in dozens of different ways you're not even aware of. And in ways I'm sure you're aware of," I said, as I ran my hands gently down across her ass.

"Ok, but remember I'm keeping a close eye on you. I know when you're hurting or upset. You can't hide it from me," she said. This was true. Her 'Daddydar,' as she called it, was pretty accurate on my moods.

"Fair enough," I said. Then, trying to change the topic, "so what's the latest from work?"

She groaned. I then got a litany of the latest drama on the show, almost all of it behind the scenes. Who was fighting with who, which cast members were sleeping with each other, and all the intricate internal politics.

"Sounds like it would be a better show if they just filmed everything happening behind the scenes," I said. Kitten huffed but nodded her head.

"There's just so much drama. My coworkers told me to keep my head down and do the work. And to not make myself look too hot unless I wanted to attract attention. You can tell some of the actors are going to be having a #MeToo moment in a few years," she said.

"Has anyone been giving you trouble or harassing you?" I asked. That probably sounded both over-protective and slightly jealous. And maybe I was that way, as I could only guess about the bullshit that happens on movie sets. My little girl can draw attention when she wants, and I could see the wrong kind of person noticing her and having a hard time taking no for an answer.

"Nah," she said. "Some of the women in the costume department that have been around a while gave me a talk. They told me chasing after movie stars is never a good idea and not to get starstruck. I flashed my ring and said I have all the man I need. A few were skeptical, but I showed them I was serious, so they've been helping out. If anyone has been hinting around, I haven't seen it."

"Good," I said.

"What's the matter? Worried I'm going to run off with some 26-year-old guy pretending he's 16 on a teen drama?" she said, the teasing evident in her voice.

"Just making sure my Kitten is taking care of herself as I can't always be around to protect her," I said, which got me an 'awww' and more cuddling.

"I still haven't decided if this is what I want to do," she said after a few minutes. "I like it and it's fun, despite the weird set drama, but is it more fun than being with you or starting a family? I don't know yet. But I still have time to figure it out."

"Absolutely," I said, not knowing which choice I would prefer. I wanted her to be successful and chase her dreams, but I also had selfish thoughts of wanting her close to me all the time. Not that I would say anything.

We noticed the time and there was only so long before the rescue call would come from Meg. We both staggered out of bed.

"Come on, you have some pampering to give me so that I'm not moving like you pounded me up the ass before we go and meet the girls," she said heading towards the shower. That was a fair point. Besides, I liked pampering her.

***

The call came an hour later that they were at a local cidery and we should join them. We hopped in the car and drove to a place about 30 minutes away. Even without Kitten and I drinking, there were still a lot of laughs. Between the sex and the company, my mood was pretty good. Around 11 pm I drove the drunks home in Meg's car while Kitten followed behind in mine. She had her licence but never used it much. She was nervous, but we all made it home safe and sound.

Even on Sunday morning, when I was dealing with the walking dead, I was in a pretty good mood. I was probably enjoying some of their suffering, but I would never let them know that. You would also have to be a significant sadist to enjoy watching Soo suffer through a hangover.

The result was a pretty quiet Sunday, with everyone content to quietly lay around the house. Eventually, Kitten persuaded Soo and Gillian to go up to the pool for a swim. I knew better than to talk to Meg when she was recovering and left her alone. I briefly had the suicidal thought of pointing out that she bounced back from hangovers much quicker when she was younger, but buried that notion quickly. Not even Kitten could save me if I said that to Meg.

Most of them had recovered by mid-afternoon, and after another fantastic supper by Soo, I opted to fire up the jacuzzi. I sat on one side with Kitten under my arm, with the other girls facing us.

"You don't look comfortable. Is it weird for you to wear a swimsuit here?" Meg said. I must have been squirming or something.

"Well, I figured those two don't want to see me naked, and you've probably seen me naked enough as it is," I said.

"What!?" yelled Soo, Gillian and Kitten all at the same time. I sighed.

"Not recently," I said. "Like almost 30 years ago. A group of us went skinny dipping."

"Ohhhh," Kitten said. "Did you strip off dinosaur togas like they wore in that super old Flintstones movie?"

Meg and I looked at each other, speechless.

"That is the single most horrible sentence I have ever heard," Meg finally managed to get out, causing Kitten to laugh even harder. "You must be punished for that."

And that's when Meg moved across the jacuzzi before Kit could react and dunked her head underwater. She only held her under for a moment. Not long enough to be scary, but long enough to get the point across.

When she popped back above the water, and after she finished sputtering and wiping the water away from he eyes, she looked murder at Meg for a moment, then she turned her big, puppy dog eyes on me.

"Daddee," she whined.

"Nope," I said, holding up my hand. "I love your brattiness, but you have been a bitch to Meg a lot this weekend. You had that coming. So you will apologize to her."

She looked like she'd prefer to drink the water in the jacuzzi, but she did turn and look at Meg.

"Sorry for being a bitch, Meg," she said.

"Apology accepted," Meg said. "Although one more crack about my age, Kit, and you're camping out on Yonge Street when we get back."

Kitten's eyes got wide. Meg was probably joking, but Kitten opted not to push her luck.

"And the next time we have some privacy we're going to be having a....lengthy discussion about your behaviour, young lady," I whispered in her ear. Despite the heat from the jacuzzi, I could feel her shiver next to me.

"Yes, Daddy," she murmured.

When I looked back up, I could see the other three women were dying to know what I said, but could probably guess based on Kitten's reaction. There were times when it was weird being open about our relationship in front of Meg, Soo, and Gillian. I never intended for them to know. But they were all smart women and we were not the best at hiding the nature of our relationship.

But the great thing was they didn't care. Gillian would typically be appalled by the age and power difference, but she liked me well enough, so she let it slide. Although I had no doubt my balls were in jeopardy if Kitten ever arrived on her doorstep crying over something I did.

Soo found it terribly interesting and asked both of us questions about how things worked between us. But mostly she just loved how affectionate and romantic it was.

Meg was just glad I wasn't suicidal anymore. Despite her recent attempt at drowning her, she liked Kitten, so that was a bonus. The nature of our relationship was just something to roll her eyes at from time to time.

"Sooooo, um, when are you two getting married anyway," Soo asked, awkwardly trying to break some of the weirdness in the jacuzzi. The collective groans let her know that she had managed to make it worse. "Well, I'm sorry, but they're engaged and Kit has said nothing about when they're getting married, where or any details. And I'm dying to know!"

"There are still a few things up in the air before we announce anything," I said, trying to sound diplomatic. Kitten gave me a pouty look.

The few things were: when it would happen, where it would happen, and how many people we would invite. Minor details.

We were very nearly married last Christmas. When Kitten saw how quickly mom was deteriorating she wanted to do a quick civil ceremony just to give my mom something. She almost convinced me when dad stepped in and pleaded with us not to.

"Your mom and I always took our marriage vows seriously. I know you will too, but I don't want you to rush into anything and deprive yourself of what should be one of the happiest days of your life for something your mom might not understand and won't remember," he said.

Kitten protested, but he was firm. Wait and do things the way we wanted them done.

Except, of course, we couldn't decide how we wanted them done.

Reluctantly, Kitten agreed to wait until after she completed school. But in her mind, that meant that we should get married the day after she finished her last exam. I thought it best to wait another few months until we knew what she was doing next.

We managed to agree that we would probably travel somewhere and get married, but we couldn't decide where. Kitten also informed me that her last birth control shot would wear off around next June by her calculations. She had every intention of fucking me silly until I got her pregnant.

We weren't fighting over it because there was still time. At least we weren't doing a huge church wedding. But there was low-level frustration with one another. Kitten was more frustrated than I was; compared to the fights Beth and I had over our wedding, this was like walking in a pleasant spring rain.

"Oh, come on, there has to be something you can tell us," Soo said. Even Meg and Gillian looked curious about the details. Before I could say anything, Kitten jumped in.

"Ok, well, we're....disagreeing on a few things. So maybe you can help," she said.

"Uh oh," immediately ran through my head.

"We're not doing a church wedding because we're not religious. We're thinking of going somewhere outside Canada to get married. What do you guys think?" Kitten asked.

"Please god tell me you don't want to get married naked on a beach in the Dominican Republic," Meg said immediately.

Kitten giggled, and I immediately said no.

"Her family are originally from Scotland, so I thought maybe we would get married there," I said. That got some approving looks.

"Except I'm not exactly in love with my family. Plus, it will probably rain every day we're there and I'll get soaked in my wedding dress," Kitten fired back. That also got some sympathetic nods and murmurs of agreement.

The banter went back and forth for the next hour, with no clear consensus achieved on location. However, the girls did seem to think that a summer wedding would be best rather than one at the end of April. Kitten reluctantly agreed. So at least we had some extra space.

Meg and I decided to hit the sauna while the girls were content enough to continue chattering in the jacuzzi. After settling into the heat for a few minutes, I heard Meg sigh.

"You haven't talked with her about it yet, have you?" she said.

"Nope," I said.

"From a lawyer's perspective, the great thing about love and marriage is how stupid it makes people," she said. I could feel a full rant coming from her and there was no stopping it. I just needed to sit in the heat and hang on.

"I mean, you could always be stupid and in love, but for ages, it was only heterosexuals who could do the real damage to themselves by doing stupid things while getting married. But marriage stupidity is a growth market these days. You can be gay and stupid, or transgender and stupid, asexual and stupid....I am completely pro gender and sexual fluidity because as a divorce lawyer it opens up whole new markets of stupid people to me," she said.

"Meg," I started, but she plowed right through me.

"You are significantly more wealthy than she is. She has no clue how wealthy you are. She knows you don't worry much about money and you take care of her, but it's in the abstract. She has no idea that between your house, investments, life insurance and the settlement in the lawsuit that you are a multi-millionaire," she said. "And all of this before your pension kicks in."

"She knows I'm well off," I said, knowing it was a feeble argument.

"She's going to graduate from school with a decent amount of debt. The last time I looked at your books, when you were slightly crazy, your net worth was over $3 million. I bet it's more now. There is no way she knows you have that much. She will struggle to process it. You are insane to get married without a prenup," she said.

"How the hell do I sit down and tell a 21-year-old that I love her madly and I want to spend the rest of my life with her and have children with her, but oh yeah, just in case, sign this piece of paper so I get to keep everything and toss your broke ass out on the street," I fired back.

The heat prevented her from getting close enough to smack me in the head. Instead, she looked at me with resignation.

"Do you know how much pain and suffering I've seen come through my office door over the years from people who could have avoided all of it if they had just had a simple, grown-up conversation before they said 'I do'? I mean, it was great for my billable hours; stupid always is. But I could have done with not as many billable hours and fewer miserable and angry people in the world.

"Despite that bitchy age jab this evening, she is a decent and reasonable person. Sit down with her, explain your wealth, explain why a prenup is best for both of you. I'll put you both in touch with relatively human lawyers who will walk you through it and set something up that's fair," she said.

She was right. Of course she was right. Meg was almost always right except when it came to her personal life, where she was almost always wrong. But yeah, not having something in place was asking for trouble.