Little Packages Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, I'll talk to her about it," I said. I hoped I didn't sound like a whiny 14-year-old boy, but I suspected I was failing.

"Good. And Ben? No kidding, if I come back from my European trip and ask Kitten how the prenup stuff went and she gives me a blank look, I will smack you so hard you'll forget weeks of your life. And if you don't sign one, get married, and it all goes to shit in a few years, I'll represent her pro bono on the general principle that you were too stupid to have that much money anyway," she said.

I laughed. I'd been on the receiving end of a few tough love speeches from Meg over the years, the last being two years ago when she pleaded with me to get my life in order before I seriously hurt myself. Compared to that one, this was a mild scolding.

She was right, though. There were too many things up in the air between Kitten and I considering the significant changes coming our way. School, work, and my mom had delayed them, but Kitten and I needed to pretend we were both adults and get a few things straightened out. It sucked, but it was better than procrastinating and having things come to an explosion.

That was the moment that Kitten popped into the sauna. She was soaking wet from the jacuzzi and the heat hit her and momentarily made her forget while she was in there. Then her normal brain functions kicked in.

"We're heading inside before we turn into prunes and grab some snacks and then maybe watch a movie. Are you guys coming in or staying here?" she asked.

I glanced at Meg, who nodded her head, indicating she was done yelling at me for the moment. I used the cane to leverage myself up and headed towards her. Meg followed behind me.

"For being a brat earlier we're going to make you watch the Flintstones," I said. She groaned. Meg cackled.

"I was kidding! Come on!" she said.

"Tough luck, kiddo," Meg said, walking past her. Kitten shot daggers at her because she hated that name. That meant Meg did it with some frequency.

"Is it any good? I haven't seen it."

Meg and I both laughed. I broke the bad news to her.

"It's horrible," I said, walking towards the house. "You'll be begging us to make it stop."

"Noooo," Kitten whined melodramatically. "Daddy, have mercy. Please!"

I kept walking and laughing like a super-villain. Listening to Kitten beg was always a fun thing.

***

After about 15 minutes of watching the Flintstones, and listening to the girls' pleas of mercy, we gave in and turned off the movie. It was probably just as well. I was in agony and a glance at Meg indicated that she would also like to be put out of her misery.

Meg and I got some enjoyment torturing the girls with pop culture remnants of our childhood, but we drew the line at hurting ourselves in the process. The Flintstones were over the line.

The next morning there was a lot of sleeping in and grumping. Gillian and Soo didn't want to head back to Montreal and Meg was in no particular hurry to head back to her empty condo in Toronto with nothing to do. I would have invited her to stay, but she would never accept. She knew how much Kitten was looking forward to the week alone with me.

"Are you going to be ok by yourself in Toronto?" I asked as I walked with her to the car. There were a lot of significant changes coming her way. She was a grown woman and could handle it, but I worried. She smiled and, in a rare bit of affection, took my hand.

"I'll be ok. I've got some stuff booked in Europe and a few more things I want to research. I need a few new things to wear. Plus, I have to talk to a few people about what I will do when I come back. Don't worry about me. It's a little scary, but I needed a good, hard shake. That's what this is," she said.

"Well, the shed is here if you need it," I said.

"Asshole," she said, then leaned in and hugged me.

Kitten was saying her goodbyes to Gillian and Soo. There were some tears. Gillian had graduated from school and things were serious with Soo. They all loved each other, but I suspected Kitten would need a new roommate in the fall. No way she was going to handle that well.

The girls came towards me and Soo immediately threw herself at me for a big hug, which I gladly accepted.

"Thank you so much for having us here this weekend, Ben. We love coming here," she said, her face still buried in my t-shirt.

"You are always welcome and I mean that sincerely."

I then heard a snurfing noise and she pulled back and looked at me with watery eyes. It was beyond me how her parents could kick her out. And I think I will always be grateful that I could never understand doing something so heartless.

Gillian came up and almost looked embarrassed about Soo. While her girlfriend was all big emotions and an open book, Gillian always had that wariness around her when it came to other people. We've known each other for a year and a half. I'd bet there wasn't another man alive she liked more. That didn't mean she still wasn't sure if I would turn and hurt her at some point.

Meg and I agreed we would deeply love an hour alone in a room with the man who hurt her. But whatever he did, he didn't finish the job. She was still a tremendously decent person and Soo did wonders for her.

"Thanks again, Ben. For everything," she said. And then, in a huge moment for her, she gave me a small hug. I didn't push my luck and just let her do her thing. I glanced over Gillian's shoulder and saw Kitten holding her hands over her mouth.

"Like I told Soo, you're always welcome when you need a break. Just let me know," I said. She nodded and hopped in the back seat of Meg's car with Soo, who promptly gave her girlfriend a big hug. Gillian tried to brush it off, but it was useless to try that sort of thing when Soo had her mind set on it.

"We'll see you next weekend," I called out to Meg, who nodded and then drove off. Kitten and I were finally alone.

"See, that weekend wasn't so bad, was it?" She said, wrapping her arms around my waist and squeezed.

"Is there a reason you were a bitch to Meg all weekend? I'm just curious," I said.

For a second, I thought Kitten might blow off the question, but she could see I was aggravated a bit by her behaviour. She took a second, I guess, to get the answer right.

"You've known Meg for 30 years. She's your best friend. You love her and can tease her, but you're incapable of giving her the sharp prod to get her moving. She's been stuck in neutral since Beth died. I'm trying to get under her skin to get her moving again. I think, maybe, it finally worked," she said.

I stopped and looked at her. She was just full of surprises.

"Wow," I said.

"I know. I'm brilliant, right?" she grinned at me.

"Yes, you're a clever little girl," I said, trying to be a little sarcastic, but Kitten chose to view it as an affirmation that she was right and that I had acknowledged it. She uncoiled herself from me and got on her toes to kiss me.

"You should just listen to me about all the things. I am a very wise kitten," she said.

"I'll take it under advisement," I said, which made her lick her tongue out at me.

"So what's the plan for the rest of the week, my all-knowing little girl?" I asked.

She looked like she was giving it some serious thought, putting her hand up by her chin. Then she looked at me and grinned.

"Well, I had thought that maybe you would fuck me all week long. I mean, I've been stuck on a set with sexy TV stars for weeks. You gotta keep a little girl satisfied," she said, backing away from me, knowing what my reaction will be.

"Oh, you'll be walking weird for your first week back on set," I said, making a lunge for her. She dodged me easily, giggled, and ran towards the house. In the process, she managed to take off her t-shirt and throw it back at me. Naturally, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Well then come and get me, Daddy," she said and ran into the house.

I strolled towards the door, pulling my shirt off. It was going to be a busy week. I was looking forward to getting it started.

***

It was a busy week. Kitten had some seriously built-up energy. She told me later it had been torture being on what passed for her best behaviour all weekend when all she wanted was to be naked and fucking me constantly. For the rest of the week she made up for that lost weekend.

"I would have been perfectly ok with you naked all weekend," I said. It was evening and we were naked beside the jacuzzi. We tried to get into the sauna, but gave up the battle and ended up fucking on a towel on the wooden deck between the two. She spooned into me, catching her breath. I was running my fingers between her breasts.

"Sometimes there are things more important than my sex drive," she said. I made a little gasping noise which earned me a gentle elbow into the ribs.

"As long as I have you I'm just fine," I said. She purred and wiggled her ass against my cock. Given the workout she had been giving it over the last few days, it was extremely optimistic that she would get a reaction right now.

"I know you're ok with just me, but sometimes it's nice to have people around," she said. "I'm a spectacular distraction, but you needed more than just that."

"They're pleasant and welcome distractions and it's nice to have them around," I said, kissing her neck. "But you're what I need."

She made more pleasant humming noises and then glanced at the sauna.

"So what were you and Meg talking about in there the other day? She looked slightly more pissed off with you than usual."

I sighed. Despite Meg's admonishment, I'd slipped back into procrastination mode on dealing with the prenup. But Kitten just provided the perfect opening.

"It was a question about our wedding. Meg is mad that I haven't talked to you about it yet," I said.

"Oh, that we should have a prenup?"

She caught me so completely off-guard. I dislodged myself and rolled her around to face me.

"Did she talk to you about this already? Because if she did, me and her are going to have some words," I said.

Kitten laughed and touched my face.

"Such a silly Daddy. Of course, you should have a prenup. I'm a lot younger than you. I mean, I have no intention of marrying you and then taking you to the cleaners, but it makes sense there's something in place. Just, y'know, don't divorce me in 20 years and hook up with another 20-year-old and leave me penniless," she said.

I love that she could still blow me right out of the water. She was my little girl, but it didn't mean she was stupid.

"I can barely handle the 20-year-old I have right now. I don't want to think about dealing with another one just like you when I'm 70," I said.

"Very wise."

"When Meg gets back I'll get her to set us up with some lawyers and we'll get things worked out. It'll all be fair, I promise," I said.

"Uh-huh," she said, sounding sleepy and resting her head on my chest.

"You don't sound too worried."

"Daddy, even though you are doing better at being relaxed, you still overthink things. I'm content to get the prenup because we're never going to use it. We're going to be with each other forever and have lots of kids, and then we're going to be grandparents and through all of that, we'll still be with each other and in love. So we'll throw some money at lawyers and make Meg happy, but we're never going to need it."

My amazing little Kitten, I thought.

"I love you," I said.

"Well, you better. I'm pretty awesome," she murmured and fell asleep.

***

The thing about drama is that it rarely gives you a lot of warning. You can ignore it if you like, but at some point you're going to have to deal with it. The drama came in the form of a ping on Kitten's cell phone. We ignored it at the time because we were all tied up. Well, Kitten was at least.

It was Saturday. The next day I had to send her back to Toronto and her job. She was her usual pouty and bratty self when she knew she would have to leave me shortly. I could have yelled at her or been a strict Daddy and told her to grow up. I could have dragged her around the county to try and distract her.

Instead, I opted to tie her up and punish her - much more fun.

When the ping happened she was in one of her special outfits I bought while shopping months ago. I saw a red leather harness set and thought it would suit her. There were cuffs on her wrists, ankles, thighs, waist and around her breasts. Basically, I could restrain and truss her up anyway I liked. But her breasts, pussy and ass were all still easily accessible.

When she first saw it her eyes lit up, but she looked a little nervous.

"It's not very little," she said cautiously.

"No, it's not. But if you like being restrained that'll do it. And it'll make you feel very little when you can't move and you're under my control," I responded.

She took the ensemble and practically skipped to the cash. There had been no chance to try it out since we bought it because life got in the way. I'd almost forgotten about it, to be honest. We had a lot of toys, lingerie and outfits for her at this point.

But after numerous incidents of her acting out before 2 pm, I knew she needed some discipline to get this under control. I walked into the bedroom, found the harness set and a more severe collar that restricted how much she could move her head. I marched out on the deck and put it all on the table.

She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Daddy," she started.

"No. You don't get to be disrespectful to me like you have been all day without consequences. Put this on or I'll drive you down to Meg's condo this evening. Are we clear?"

She nodded and I could see it looked like she wanted to cry. Instead, she stood and scooped up the outfit.

"You have 20 minutes, Kitten. After 20 minutes and one second I'll come into the bathroom. Trust me when I say you don't want what happens," I said.

"Yes, Daddy," she said in a quiet voice. She then moved with more urgency towards our bedroom.

Sometimes, the hard part about being a Daddy is when you have to be strict with your little girl. I didn't want to be harsh with her. Discipling her was hard because I preferred spoiling her rotten. But as she told me early in our relationship, there would be times when she would be a real bitch - or a brat - and when that happened, she counted on me to correct things.

This bad behaviour was very much her not wanting to go back to Toronto; never mind I would see her again shortly. She was emotional and acting out. I had to deal with it.

While she was in the bathroom changing, I brought out a few other things I would need for the afternoon. I laid out a selection of paddles, some nipple clamps, vibrators, a blindfold, extra clips for the harness, and a mouth gag. I doubted I would use it all, but the sight of it and the implied threat would make her behave.

I glanced at my watch. Kitten had about 30 seconds left when the door to the bathroom opened and she slowly came out. The harness looked perfect on her. It pushed up her breasts and left them exposed and I noticed her nipples were rock hard. She had the cuffs on on her wrists and ankles. Around her waist was a garter belt with straps that went down to cuffs around her upper thighs. Normally she wore heels, but this time she was barefoot. I could eat her alive right now, but I had to maintain control. Thankfully she was looking down, her hair covered her eyes so she didn't see the lust on my face.

Kitten had her hands cuffed together in front of her and slowly shuffled over to where I stood. She finally looked up and saw what I had laid out on the bed and I heard her gasp.

"Well, do you have anything to say about your behaviour today?" I asked.

She mumbled something I couldn't hear. It wasn't a great start for her.

"Right," I said and marched up to her. I had a pair of nipple clamps in my hands. She saw them and took a step back, but I grabbed her collar and gave her a look that showed I wasn't messing around. I put them over her nipples and tightened them. She whimpered but did nothing else.

I slipped my fingers into the ring on her collar and led her to the bed. She didn't resist as I methodically positioned her. There were already restraining straps looped under the bed so I took the one at the top and clipped it onto her collar. I unrestrained her hands, flipped her over onto her stomach, took her hands and clipped them onto the ankle cuffs. Not being a total bastard, I pulled out a pillow for her head.

However, she was helpless on the bed with her ass up in the air. Kitten's head faced towards the selection of other instruments I had out. I walked over to that side of the bed and began looking at what I might get next. Her eyes got bigger when she saw me reach for the gag. That finally got her to break her reserve.

"Please, Daddy. I don't like the gag. Please," she said.

I knew she didn't like the gag, but I put it out to show her I was serious. Instead, I reached for a moderate-level paddle. It wouldn't sting like the flogger I had out, but she would absolutely feel it and probably have some bruises. Having begged for me not to use the gag, she wouldn't ask for me not to use anything else.

I got behind her and I could tell she was already wet. At least I didn't have to worry if this was too much. I couldn't resist and ran my fingers over her wet pussy. She jumped, surprised by the affection, and moaned.

"Do you remember your safe word?" I asked quietly. She nodded. Now that I knew she was good, I resumed my role of being a strict Daddy about to punish his bratty little girl.

"Now," I said, taking the paddle and smacking it loudly against my left hand. It hurt but made a loud enough noise to make her jump. "You've been an unpleasant person to be around today, Kitten. I'm disappointed that you're making me do this."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I heard her whisper.

"You're a young lady and I shouldn't have to do this kind of thing. But I have no choice. But today, we're not going to count. Today I'm going to paddle your ass and you're going to tell me what things you did today to deserve this. I counted at least eight things. Once you tell me everything I'll stop. But If you leave anything else out, well...." I said. It was far worse not to tell her how long this would last. I could already tell her mind was spinning, trying to think of every way she'd been bad today.

The first slap was moderate on her left cheek but made a satisfyingly loud noise. She cried out and then babbled, "I wouldn't get out of bed when you told me to."

"Correct," I said and then slapped her right cheek.

"Oh fuck! I...I complained that I didn't want the pancakes you made for breakfast."

Slap! "Owwww, I wore clothes around the house today instead of being naked like you prefer."

Slap! "I...I whined about having to go back to Toronto tomorrow."

Slap! "I didn't clean up after lunch as a good little girl should."

I could see her face was getting flushed. Her ass was already turning bright red from the paddle. I was trying not to hit the same spot over and over, but I'm sure my aim wasn't as precise as I would like with her squirming.

Slap! A little harder this time. She jumped and screamed out, "I went out onto the deck and didn't respond when you called out to me!"

Now she paused, trying to think of what else she did. She waited too long and the paddle came down on her ass again, making her scream.

"I played with my pussy while changing because I'm so horny right now!"

"Huh. I didn't know that, Kitten. So I guess you did nine bratty things today," I said, swinging the paddle again.

"Daddy!" She cried out.

"Two left, Kitten," I said, swinging the paddle again. She cried out and I was beginning to get worried that I might hurt her. Also, I was sure her brain wasn't working at optimal efficiency.

A lighter slap this time and she just moaned. "Do you need a hint?"