Little Packages Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head. I could tell she had also been crying a bit. Hurting her like this was always. She hadn't said her safe word, so she was ok. But I was giving her an out if she wanted it.

"What haven't you said to me today?" I asked and gave her another slap.

"I didn't tell my Daddy I love him today," she said, making a snurfing noise. She sounded regretful about that.

Another slap. "And what else have you not done for your Daddy," I said, quieter this time. I knew she was remorseful so there was no sense in being cruel. I was about to give her another slap when I could see the light go off in her eyes.

"I haven't hugged or kissed you today. I'm so sorry, Daddy," she said.

"No, you haven't. So are you going to be a good girl from now on? Because next time you misbehave like this I'm not going to be so gentle," I said, emphasizing the point with one final paddle to her ass.

"Yes, Daddy!" She cried out.

I put the paddle back on the bed, relieved not to have to use it anymore. Causing Kitten pain was always a complex thing for me. Yes, she liked some pain. We talked about it a lot. She's not sure why she got off on it, but being punished by her Daddy for misbehaving was something that got her wet. But I was hyper-aware of when we played like this to give her what she needed without harming her.

I reached between her legs and ran my fingers across her drenched pussy. She jumped and moaned at my touch.

"Please, Daddy," she whispered.

"What's the matter, Kitten?" I asked, stroking her hair. "Did I hurt you?"

"Can I cum? Please, I need to cum. I'm aching because I've been a bad little girl and can't cum unless you tell me it's ok."

I grinned. Not so badly hurt after all. Good. I freed her wrist cuffs from her leg cuffs and unclipped her from the top of the bed. I repositioned her so that her head was just off the edge of the bed, her red hair hanging over the edge. I then cuffed her wrists to the thigh restraints.

I was still fully clothed, which was ridiculous and I quickly got rid of what I was wearing. Kitten was squirming anxiously on the bed, unable to touch herself. I had another surprise for her. I picked up a silicone egg and ran it across her pussy, quickly getting it wet while she squirmed. Given the paddling I just gave her, she was trying not to complain. Once it was wet enough I pushed it inside. She groaned.

Before she could complain, I stood in front of her, my cock lined up perfectly with her mouth. Taking the hint, she quickly flicked her tongue out, licking the underside of my cock, trying to lure me closer. After a few moments, I took a step closer to the bed and her mouth shot forward. My cock was immediately buried into her throat.

Now it was my turn to groan. Kitten has been able to deepthroat me for ages, but this angle was otherworldly. I slowly moved my cock back and forth, fucking her mouth and she hummed in delight. I reached down and began pulling on the nipple clamps which produced a muffled scream. She began shimming back and forth, trying to pull back from my cock. I took a step back and my cock popped out of her mouth.

"Please, Daddy. Please, I need to cum. Please!"

"Well, I have just the thing for that, Kitten," I said. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. She looked at me apprehensively. I'd taken many photos of her, some of them risqué, but never anything pornographic. She wasn't comfortable being nude in pictures, and I suspect an ex-boyfriend was responsible for that.

"No pictures, Kitten," I said, reassuring her. Then I opened the app I needed. "I think you'll find this much better."

She was going to ask a question when I swiped my fingers across the app and the vibrating egg in her pussy burst into life.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed. Then I took my cock and slid it back into her mouth. And for the next few minutes, I fucked her mouth while playing with the vibrating setting on the app, going from gentle to powerful and everywhere in-between.

I could tell that she would also break the restraints pretty soon if I didn't let her cum. I pulled back out of her mouth and she immediately began begging.

"Please, Daddy, I'll be your best little girl forever! You can do whatever you want to me, please; I'll be your bad little slut if you want, but please let me cum!"

"Cum for me, Kitten," I said, and swiped my finger on the app to the vibration on their highest level.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed and then began thrashing around on the bed. I'd considered keeping my cock buried in her throat when I let her cum, but I wasn't sure if she would accidentally bite it off in the middle of her orgasm.

The next minute or so I let her thrash around on the bed, keeping the setting on high until she began to groan and cry.

"P-please, Daddy. Too much, can't stop cumming. Please!" She cried out. I lowered the vibration setting and then moved her head so it no longer dangled off the bed. She lay there for a few minutes and I removed her nipple clamps as gently as I could, although she still cried out when that happened. I kept stroking her hair and after about 10 minutes she looked at me with dazed eyes.

"You destroyed a bunch of brain cells just then," she said.

"Sorry?"

"Nun-huh. Who needs brains when I've got my Daddy to take care of me," she said. She then moved her hips which did something with the egg which caused her to gasp.

"I need the egg out and replaced with something harder and better now though," she said.

I was rock hard, so that request was exactly what I needed to hear. I unclipped her again, pulled out the egg, and prepared to start fucking her when she shook her head.

"No, I was still a bad girl. You should keep me restrained," she said, breathing heavily.

I moved quickly. I took her hands and clipped to the restraint at the top of the bed. Then I took her thigh cuffs and clipped them to a ring alongside her breasts. Her legs were wide open and up in the air. She looked amazing. And helpless. She knew it.

"Please be gentle with me, Daddy," she said, not meaning a word of it.

I got between her legs, briefly appreciated how astonishingly erotic she looked, and then slammed my cock into her.

"Yessssss!" she cried out.

God, she was soaking. Kitten never had a problem getting wet, but this was epic even for her. But it was all amazing. From me being annoyed with her bratty behaviour just a couple of hours ago to having her bound, helpless and wet beneath me was incredible. If I was thinking about it.

But thinking wasn't much on the agenda. I planted my hands beside her head and began fucking her hard.

"You're all mine now, Kitten," I growled into her ear.

"Oh I'm sorry, Daddy! I was a bad girl, but now I'm helpless. You can do whatever you want to me," she said. "I can't stop you."

Then caused me to slam my cock into her a little harder, making her cry out again, but certainly not in pain. I bent down and bit her neck, which caused her to gasp. She loved it, but she'd be pissed at me later when she realized she'd have to wear a scarf at work next week.

This went on for a few minutes, with my cock sliding back and forth into her pussy, the two of us grunting and talking filth to one another. I could tell from the flush on her face she didn't have much time left and while I could prolong things, my cock was beginning to feel a little too good as well.

That's when Kitten's phone made a weird noise.

Usually Kitten's phone made all kinds of weird noises; she had it set up to make different sounds depending on who was texting her. But I'd never heard this noise before...a kind of witchy cackling noise. I momentarily glanced over at her side of the bed where her phone was. She looked over, with a shocked look on her face.

I had the brief thought of asking her what that was about. It would have been stupid given the circumstances. Fortunately, Kitten refocused my attention.

"Oh please don't breed me, Daddy. I know I've been a bratty little whore, but please don't fill me with your cum and knock me up," she moaned. And then, as much as she was able, she arched her back and pulsed her pussy around my cock.

That got my attention.

"Your Daddy's going to do whatever he wants to you, Kitten," I growled at her. I resumed pounding her pussy while she pleaded with me not to get her pregnant. I was enjoying every second I was in my Kitten's pussy. It kept feeling better and better and then the point of no return crashed down on both of us.

"Fuck!" I cried out, burying myself in her and cumming.

"Oh Daddy!" Kitten replied almost immediately and began thrashing around as much as she was able.

I was dimly aware she stopped breathing for a few seconds as her orgasm crashed through her body. My brain ceased functioning for a solid 20 seconds, with my arms eventually giving out and I collapsed down on her.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until I could feel Kitten starting to twist a bit and I realized she was probably uncomfortable. I lifted myself and she smiled with that post-orgasmic glaze in her eyes. I undid the clips holding her hands above her head and then the ones on her thighs. She quickly wrapped her arms and legs around me, pinning me to her and making sure I couldn't leave.

"Can you breathe?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, breathing is overrated," she said. But eventually, I rolled over onto my side, although she clung to me, ensuring I wasn't going too far.

We laid like that for 20 minutes. We were just enjoying each other. It would probably be the last time we'd fuck for a week or two, so at least it was something epic. I could feel her gently purring next to me, and she was probably about to drift off when I remembered the weird noise her phone made.

I should have known better at this point in our relationship, but the words came out anyway.

"What was up with the cackling on your phone earlier?"

She immediately tensed up, sighed, and rolled away from me. She reached over and grabbed her phone, did a few swipes with her fingers, and then read something. She made a face.

"Is everything ok? Is there a problem with work?"

She sighed again and looked at me. It was odd and I couldn't quite figure it out.

"My mother has finally reached out. She wants us to go to Saskatchewan so she can meet you," she said, with a voice that sounded like she just found out her death row appeal was denied.

I tried to process that but my brain wasn't at 100% yet.

"Well, that's something," was what I eventually came up with. Kitten was even more succinct.

"Fuck."