All Comments on 'Little Red Haired Girl Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo

Love the set-up for how Cindy and the Iron Crowbar get on the same page, of course they may dig up that the kid is Crowbar's child and broadcast it before Don can tell Cindy.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
HOW AND WHY WAS THIS FIASCO ALLOWED TO FERMENT

but with all the strands being woven together and covert, to decipher the core will be impossible, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Are we sure

That Cindy doesn't know that Betsy is Don's daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
400 Years Ago

WW, it appears that Cindy already knows about Betsy, you do know about dna? YOU HAVE REALLY SET UP THIS STORY TO CONTINUE INTO UOUR NEXT CHAPTER. KEEP IT COMING////////

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Jenna James appears to know a bit more than she was letting on, perhaps she already knows Betsy is Crowbar's child. If so, she would be planting a seed for *Journalists* to look in and attempt to use it against Crowbar, which of course will backfire against them and their cause.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CIA plot to reunite

Three people know that the IC is Betsy's father: Dr. E, the IC and a certain retired CIA agent who is the IC's wife. What better way for Laura to reunite Don and Cindy than to have the press attack Betsy!!!

Laura probably toppled governments for the CIA. Now she's forcing Cindy to take a side against the media. Devilish!!

Well WW, will Cindy's attack against the media be more brutal than Don's. let the blood flow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Well a fourth person also knows, infant Carol is the first person to guess that Betsy is her sister.

Even though on the wrong side Katherene Woodburn also has the intellect and sources to gather the information.

The other characters here are also clever enough to guess the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WHAT NEXT?

Hi WW,any news on the next story yet?Thanks in anticipation,Malcolm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
anything else

is there a next story>>?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
The next story...

... will be done when it is done. And not before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Everyone:Take a breath.

I’m certain, WW, that your fans recognize that you have a “real” life and that quality writing doesn’t merely show up in the printer. It takes hard work and - sometimes - time. We must be patient and enjoy the creations. WW: please don’t “box our ears” if we appear to be impatient. We so enjoy your stories sometimes it’s difficult to wait...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The next story, "The Nuclear Option", has been submitted and hopefully will be published very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a positive thought

Love your writings. You and Tefler on Sci-Fi are my 2 favorite authors. As an old retired dude with little money & lots of time, I enjoy these stories, Thanks.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Great story and you've left a real teaser or two for the next one.

Well, I was wrong about Frieda and Cindy but pleased it was the two boys.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****This is really some good storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES