All Comments on 'Little Red Pill Ch. 05'

by MattyTanner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Perfect dream material

One hell'va week and learning curve! Perfect start to the new year, and mine started with a NYE party and eventually sharing a room with my hosts in a full house. Then told I had a nice dick after the sheets slipped off me to expose my morning wood while enjoying a v horny dream. My NY resolution is to make sure my husband makes a lot more use of my cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT!

I had this guy use me at a community basketball court, at night in the dark, while I was holding onto a tree. It was hot!

My neighbor use to use my at night around the back of our house. Hot!

I miss those good times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it coming . . . .

Another wonderful chapter of the story unfolds bringing interest, intrigue and arousal for the reader. Do keep the chapters coming . . . .

BigJim1212BigJim1212over 4 years ago
So Hot

I need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gavin is Straight?? Really!! Well he is for sure a fucking Jerk!!

Labels I know... they suck. But the use of the term "faggot" used to degrade and puff himself up from a guy identifying as "straight" while he is being blown and is fucking another of his same sex just doesn't seem all that Straight to me!!! I admit I don't like one bit or understand how being degraded and belittled by an alpha jock could in the least be arousing, what I do know is it takes away from the story big time for me!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
Sexy fun read

The story is progressing very well for Kim to find out he really likes his ass f***** like that is amazing. I hope it progresses to him they get together more often. I wonder where his black buddies with the oversized cocks are. There had to have been some me in college and Or High School.

sabershine1sabershine1over 3 years ago

i am not really into rape, plus this doesn't really fit in with his character

sabershine1sabershine1over 3 years ago

but it's your story i guess

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattyTanner@MattyTanner
Straight guy here with enough homosexual encounters in my life to leave me questioning things. Please leave me comments and let me know what you liked and didn't like, and what got you off about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES