All Comments on 'Little Red Riding Hood'

by gatorman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
that was Great

That was a very hot story. To have sex with a wolf was so hot... Keep up the good work and write more storys that has sex and beasts...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Math blooper

Interesting story, but how can Gramma be only 37 and her granddaughter be 18? Talk about precocious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
indeed

He's right, if the grand mother is 37, and was 16 when she had the mother, the mother is only 21. That would mean the mother gave birth to little red at the ripe old age of 3. But it was an excellent story.

gatormangatormanabout 20 years agoAuthor
Response from the author

Those who brought the discrepancy of the ages to my attention are correct. The "original" story by the Grimm brothers had the girl much younger - around 6 or 7. I knew this wouldn't be acceptable either by the majority of the readers or by the acceptance standards of Literotica, so I changed the girl's age. BUT I neglected to adjust the mother and grandmother's ages as well, therefore the error. I hope it doesn't detract too much from the story. 5s are always welcome.

sasafrasssasafrassover 18 years ago
Very Nice

Very nice re-telling of the story, so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Trying to protect the original text

Hmmmm...

since I myself wrote this story, and another very famous writer modified it a bit (this is what you can read here, after the age was ridicilously changed), I am really really sure that the original age of Little Red Ridinghood is infact 6.

Every attempt of raping my fantasy makes no sense, as you see in the calculations by "indeed" and "math blooper"...

But if one cannot enjoy the fantasy without forcing it into legal age, so it be:))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nicely done.

i enjoyed how you protected the original story line, and the math discrepancy only interrupted the story for a few moments. i would, however, reccomend that in your next such story (which i hope there will be) you change the sentence structure a little more to fit the english style. it was a little confusing at first. other than that, very well done!

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Ages

The details and amazing erotic take to Little Red Riding Hood is purely amazing. If it were not for the pathetic and utterly stupid restrictions on the ages among other things, stories here would certainly be more interesting and less demeaned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

This was one of the best red riding hood stories ive ever read (and ive a sort of thing for them >.>)

Bravo mate. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good, but...

You know penis's don't actually go into cervix's, right?

And if it somehow did, she'd probably have a heart attack from the sheer pain...

I mean, I know wolves don't talk either...

kaiyandomkaiyandomover 12 years ago
Great

Love your version of the story. Now you make me wonder the real story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, lol. It surely reaks of erotic intentions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
age

You said the grandmother was 37 and red was 18 and the grandmother had red's mother when she was 16 right? do you realise this must mean reds mother is 21, only three years older than red? Its physically impossible. I know its a fairytale, but maybe try to be a little more realistic. Its best not to mention exact ages at all instead of impossible ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergatorman@gatorman
44 Followers
I am a married WM with an adventurous streak in me. I've been writing for years, just not anything for publication... until recently. This is my first experience writing erotica and I find that I enjoy it very much. My goal is to write a piece for each category in Literotica....