Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As good as it felt to slide her tight pussy cautiously up and down Tyler's large rod, and as bright as Michelle's suggestion to shift positions already seemed to her at that point, Gabby let out a loud breathless gasp moments later, when she felt something thick and slick poke against her asshole. In a flash of surprised delight, the full scope of her blonde friend's plan became clear to Gabby, and she shivered in naughty appreciation of it.

"Don't stop on my account, Gabs!" Michelle tittered, amused that the brunette had been caught unawares enough to break her self-skewering tempo.

Even though her eyes were focused on the huge plastic phallus she was wielding and intending to cram up Gabby's ass, Michelle didn't fail to notice how the brunette, beside slowing down her dick-riding pace almost to a halt, was trembling more and whimpering louder. That was a good sign, as far as Michelle could tell. Clearly, feeling the glans-shaped tip of the plastic dildo pressing against her wanton asshole had baffled and excited Gabby in equal measure, and Michelle was sure that her friend would enjoy what she had in store for her to make her first time even more pleasant. Having already coated the fake cock with lube, Michelle wasted no time and kept pushing gently but firmly forward, easily sliding the dildo's bulbous tip into Gabby's ever-hungry asshole.

"Fuuuck! Holy fucking fuck... Yeeeesss!" Gabby screamed in toe-curling bliss, overwhelmed and overjoyed by the familiarly pleasant feel of having her eager little butt-ring stretched out to welcome a thick, hard invader.

Pliant and already more than prepped by the savage pounding it had taken from Tyler's horsecock earlier, Gabby's anus widened immediately around the large dildo, letting it penetrate her bootyhole with an ease that surprised Michelle. Of course it would have been a cakewalk for Gabby to take a toy of that caliber up her ass under normal circumstances, but the current circumstances were far from normal! The brunette's pussy was fully jammed with Tyler's horsecock, which, Michelle imagined, should have made it at least a bit harder for Gabby's horny asshole to take such a sizable dildo. But no trace of effort was apparent, and so, baffled and impressed, Michelle kept jamming more and more of the robust toy into Gabby's overeager anus, all the while basking in the husky sound of the brunette's lust-high moans.

"Wow, Gabs!" Michelle mumbled in genuine awe as the final inches of the bright purple dildo disappeared inside Gabby's overstretched sphincter, leaving her to hold the massive toy by its very base. "You took it all, just like that! And you already have so much cock in your pussy... You really are an anal queen, Gabs, no doubt about that!"

"Uuugnhh fuck! Of course I am!" Gabby wailed, letting out what was meant to be a triumphant cackle but, due to her pleasure-induced breathlessness and irrepressible mewling, came out as a long, shaky whimper of delirious delight. "Ooowwhh my fucking god! This is so fucking good! Both my holes... So fucking full! Uuunnghh... Holy shit, that was a genius idea, girl! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard! Ooohh fuck... This feels fucking awesome!"

"Yeah, I know right!" Michelle said, beaming with naughty pride and joy as she hugged a now doubly impaled Gabby from behind, pressing her huge tits against her side and leaning closer to plant an affectionate smooch on the brunette's parted, panting lips. "I kinda figured you need to, like, associate your first time with a big orgasm, right? And what are your biggest orgasms? Anal ones, duh! See, that's why I'm a genius!"

Chuckling and flashing his adored little sis a broad grin, Tyler nodded and grunted in pleasure as he savored the new level of shaft-milking snugness that Gabby's pussy had just achieved thanks to the insertion of that imposing dildo up her ass. Sure, he thought, now the chances that Gabby might manage to actually ride his dick were very low, but that seemed irrelevant given how good it felt to just let her drenched, silky soft vaginal walls squeeze away at his fully sheathed cock, massaging and caressing his length even more potently than before. Much to Tyler's shock though, rather than just stay still and let the double sensation of fullness in her holes carry her to climax, Gabby returned to her riding attempts right away and with renewed enthusiasm.

"Uuhh fuuck! Ooohh fuck yeaaah! Uuungghh god, yeeeess!" Gabby yelped as she began undulating her ass and rocking in place, raising herself off Tyler's slit-stuffing pole even as she pushed back against the thick ass-stretching dildo that Michelle was holding in place for her. "Holy fucking fuck, I love this! Uuunghhh! Fuck yeeeess"

Her motions were short and slow and quite erratic due to the newness of the situation and the insane pleasure of being double-penetrated, but still Gabby couldn't resist the call of the super orgasm that had announced itself in her lust-high mind like a flash of ecstatic promise the second Michelle had slipped the dildo up her ass to fill her up alongside Tyler's horsecock. Somehow, the vague discomfort of being deflowered by such a huge dick had been wiped away completely, the soreness in her little pussy dissolved by the indecent joy of having her receptive butthole filled to the limit too, thus gifting her with the unique and so far never experienced pleasure of having both holes stuffed at the same time.

Reeling from that overload of new and delicious stimuli, seeing stars and feeling feverishly hot as jolts of pre-orgamic bliss shot out in lewd sync from her drenched slit and twitching bootyhole, Gabby broke into a sort of fitful, spasmodic dance on Tyler's lap, wantonly driven to get the super climax she now knew was waiting for her just a few self-impaling bounces away.

Before the siblings' awestruck eyes, Gabby twisted in place and shook her curvy ass and bucked and bounced, making Tyler's monstercock and Michelle's robust dildo slide in and out of her holes, stirring her pussy and rectum while brushing against each other through the thin, ultra sensitive membrane that separated her vaginal passage and her anal chute. Grinding her engorged clit on Tyler's pubic bone all the while, Gabby lost herself in that impulsive, unscripted performance, twitching and shaking all over as she fucked herself on not just one but two massive invaders, from which she was determined to get an epic orgasm no matter how.

It didn't take more than a wild, mesmerizingly erotic minute of convulsing and rocking and writhing motions for Gabby to get what she wanted, and then some.

Breathtaking and brutally sweet, the climax that the brunette had called upon herself with that steamy double-penetration dancing fit arrived suddenly, hitting her slender frame like a freight train. One moment she was gyrating on Tyler's lap, causing his meaty dong to pump deep into her sopping wet pussy as Michelle's dildo slid in and out of her pulsating asshole, and the next moment she gasped, her eyes shot wide open and a strangled cry tumbled from her slack lips as the most intense orgasm of her life crashed straight into her.

"Uuuhh! Ooowwhhh... Uunghhh fuuuuuuck!" Gabby whimpered, shaking like a leaf as her doubly impaled body was consumed from the inside by the entwined orgasmic bursts exploding from her thoroughly stuffed holes.

As Gabby's eyes rolled back in her head and her no-longer-virgin pussy gushed streams of girlcum all over Tyler's groin, the siblings looked entranced at their climaxing friend, Michelle grinning with satisfaction and Tyler grunting in pleasure. The sight of Gabby cumming spectacularly on his dick was awesome, but not as awesome as the feel of her deliciously tight pussy squeezing away at his fully embedded schlong. Rippling and tugging and sucking, Gabby's girlcum-drooling vaginal walls were going to town on Tyler's boner, providing the perfect grand finale to the already amazing shaft-milking treatment she had imparted on his achingly hard length while chasing her climax. Now, as she trembled like an orgasm-possessed rag doll in the throes of what looked like unprecedented bliss, Gabby was, without actually realizing it, providing all the stimulation that Tyler needed to be finally pushed over the edge as well.

"Uunghh... Oowwh... F-f-fuck..." Gabby mumbled incoherently, gasping for air even as she collapsed forward to lie Tyler's broad chest, completely undone by the combination of anal and vaginal pleasure coursing through her convulsing body. "Oooh my god... Fuck... Uuuhh..."

As the climax-ravaged, barely conscious brunette crumpled down on top of him, Tyler breathed raggedly and looked at his smirking little sis, whose proudly puffed-out chest made her epic tits look even more massive and beautiful and succulent than they already were. Moments away from exploding inside the dong-constricting sheath of Gabby's slit, Tyler quickly locked gazes with Michelle and blurted out: "Fuck, I'm gonna cum! So tight... I'm gonna..."

"Not inside her, Ty!" Michelle squealed in panic, sobering up from her gloating trance in a heartbeat. "She's not on the pill, and she'll kill you if you knock her up! And then she's gonna kill me for not stopping you!"

Still in the middle of her last sentence, Michelle threw herself against Gabby's upturned bubble-butt and pushed with all her strength, which wasn't much, but still proved sufficient to unsaddled Gabby and knock her off her self-impaling seat on Tyler's lap. Brusquely dislodged, Gabby wailed drunkenly even as she was rolled off her lover, his giant cock slipping out of her snug slit with a sexy wet plop. Orgasm-wrecked as she was, Gabby would have been too out of it to protest even if she had fully realized what just happened, which she absolutely had no clue about anyway. Her almost passed-out state and the fact that her asshole remained nicely stretched and fully jammed by the dildo as her orgasm still shook her to the core made sure that Gabby didn't react at all, except from a few muffled coos that ended as she snuggled against Tyler's side and just let her eyes close, allowing her blissful orgasmic daze to overpower her.

In stark contrast with the brunette's lethargic languor, Michelle was acting with feline swiftness, animated as she was by the urgency to do what needed to be done. As soon as Gabby was out of the way and her pussy was no longer engulfing Tyler's flexing horsecock, Michelle let out a sigh of relief, but she didn't consider her mission accomplished just yet. Fueled by the rush of adrenaline running throw her petite body, Michelle allowed herself just the briefest of instants to lick her lips at the sight of her brother's gigantic dick, all covered in Gabby's sugary girlcum as it throbbed and bucked violently in the tell-tale pulsations that preceded one of his cum-spraying orgasms. Then, sperm-starved and super horny, Michelle lunged forward, determined not to let Tyler's impending ejaculation go to waste.

Panting and tensing as his suddenly unsheathed dong pulsed like crazy and his cum surged with unstoppable force along his rod, Tyler watched in awe as his sister wrapped her huge pillowy tits around his length, trapping his massive shaft between her fleshy melons and dipping her adorable face down, her mouth already wide open to gobble his bloated glans. A grunt of release tumbled from Tyler's lips the next moment, just as a humongous blast of pearly seed erupted with geyser-like force from his overswollen cockhead, hitting Michelle square in the face.

"Fuuuck! Oohh fuuuck, yeahhh!" Tyler howled, overwhelmed by the physical ecstasy of letting his long-delayed ejaculation finally explode, a pleasure that was enhanced by the sight of his sister grinning naughtily as his first giant jet of cum splattered messily all across her adorable face, drenching her features in a glaze of his sperm, only to be followed by another monumental rope that landed straight into her gaping mouth and glazed her smiling lips with his thick, warm seed.

A giggle escaped Michelle's mouth before the third big ribbon of sperm shot out of her brother's huge mushroom head, but even as she tittered in sinful joy she was already engulfing his spewing glans within her oral cavity, locking her soft lips around his throbbing, veiny truncheon. Stimulated by the cushiony pressure of her large jugs smothering his shaft and by the liquid heat of her sucking mouth, Tyler's horsecock unloaded a preposterous amount of cum into Michelle's oral cavity, flooding her gullet within seconds and making her cheeks bulge out obscenely, such was the volume of his ejaculation.

Mewling and gurgling and gulping noisily down, Michelle hummed in lewd delight as she guzzled down mouthful after gooey, creamy mouthful of brotherly cum, loving the feel of Tyler's seed hosing down her throat and filling her tummy with his heady liquid essence. Quick as she had been to inhale his fat schlong, eager and cum-hungry and definitely used to handling her big brother's monsterloads, Michelle still wasn't quite able to contain all of Tyler's tidal spray into her mouth.

Despite having cum a couple of times already, the deflowering of Gabby's pussy had fired up Tyler's libido like crazy, and the unexpected cock-hugging and glans-nursing attentions he was now getting from his sister's tits and mouth guaranteed that his ejaculation was a record-breaking one. Thick, milky white streams of cum were dribbling past the corners of Michelle's shaft-encircling lips, and constant drips of dense seed ran down her chin, adding more and more boob-glazing dollops to the pearly pools that were already forming on the upper slopes of her dick-squeezing melons.

The sight of those lewdly delicious trickles, not to mention the messy facial already decorating Michelle's beautiful face, turned Tyler on even more and made sure that his orgasm kept rolling strong, coaxing more cum from his beefy balls. In turn, his prodigious throat-flooding ejaculation excited Michelle too and fueled her cum-gulping frenzy, which caused louder and wetter and sexier noises to be added to the debauched sperm-slurping and dick-sucking background sounds echoing in Tyler's ears.

Already pleasantly dazed by that sensory overload, Tyler blinked in wonderment when he saw Gabby groggily rolling off his side, against which she had been dozing and mewling softly as she enjoyed her incapacitating afterglow. Clearly still orgasm-drunk, Gabby somehow managed first to get up on her knees and then to drag herself over by Michelle's side with the obvious intention of partaking in her cum-guzzling feast.

Moaning and grunting as rope after dense rope of sperm kept shooting from his monstercock straight down his sister's gullet, Tyler grinned with dopey amusement at the thought that, near passed out as she was, Gabby had been called back into a semblance of consciousness by some kind of slutty sixth sense, as if her wanton thirst for his cum had impelled her get up and go slurp some of his seed before Michelle swallowed it all down. Goofy and silly as it was, that thought was extremely arousing too, and, given what was unfolding before his eyes, Tyler didn't think he was too far off the mark with those lust-inspired speculations.

Indeed, stupefied and hungover with pleasure as she surely was, the brunette did appear to be driven by a kind of primal cum-gathering instinct. As Michelle kept sucking loudly on Tyler's jizz-spraying schlong while smushing his humongous shaft between her pillowy tits, Gabby went straight for the first visible source of sperm available to her: the big glossy pools that had formed all over Michelle's bulging melons. As Gabby's parted lips and wiggling tongue began the naughty task of licking up all the milky puddles of Tyler's cum glazing her tits, Michelle's cock-muffled mewls echoed louder and her half-closed eyelids fluttered with delight at the feel of getting her boobs suckled by Gabby, but still she didn't lose focus and kept her jugs cozily wrapped around her brother's bucking dong while sucking him off and letting him pump her oral cavity full of cum.

Unable to believe his luck, Tyler smiled and moaned in bliss throughout his monumental orgasm, basking in the feel of Michelle's mouth and tits servicing his dickmeat but also savoring the sight of Gabby licking his sister's cock-smothering melons clean only to then move to her cum-plastered face too. Indeed, by the time Gabby was done running her tongue all over Michelle's gorgeous features to scoop up every last trace of the massive facial that Tyler had given her, his ejaculation finally petered out, so that Michelle could now let his final weak spurts pool in her mouth without having to gulp them down too fast just to keep up with his gullet-flooding spray. Having thus collected a big creamy mouthful, as soon as Gabby was done licking her face clean, Michelle finally let Tyler's dong slip out of her mouth and pressed her lips against Gabby's, kissing her deeply.

That last huge load of seed that Michelle had refrained from swallowing ended up traveling back and forth between her mouth and the brunette's via kiss after wet, sloppy cum-sharing kiss, all of which happened before Tyler's awestruck, totally mesmerized gaze. Sexy and beautiful and syncing gloriously in that sapphic make out session, Michelle and Gabby were beyond hot to behold as they knelt before him facing each other, their tits pressed together while they passed his load back and forth, savoring his sperm, drinking a bit of it at each pass yet trading it again and again, until finally their cheeks weren't bulging any more and they were kissing only for the pleasure of kissing, their cum-smeared lips shining and their smooch-muted mewls sounding soft and loving and more melodious than any music Tyler could imagine hearing at that moment.

Eventually, with a final languid smooch and a sated sigh, Gabby pulled back, ungluing her lips from Michelle's and breaking the delicious image of her perky titties getting smushed against Michelle's big jutting melons. Smiling and exhaling, the brunette simply let herself fall back down on the bed to lie on Tyler's side, her blissful exhaustion catching up with her after the momentary rush of energy that had possessed her once the need to taste his sperm had brought her back from her orgasmic daze.

Giggling and licking her lips as she watched Gabby snuggle up to Tyler and rest her head on his chiseled pecs, Michelle patted her own cute tummy and said: "And that's my dinner, I guess! I still can't get over how much you cum sometimes, Ty! That was, like, a full milk shake!"

Over Tyler and Michelle's chuckles, Gabby mumbled in a dopey, thoroughly satisfied voice: "Mmh... These big fucking balls..." she said, reaching between Tyler's legs to cup his beefy scrotum, her other hand going for his still chubby horsecock. "And this huge fucking dick... Fuck... So good in my pussy, too. Great job, stud. I'm gonna need you to plow both my holes from now on."

As Gabby distractedly played with his shaft and balls, all the while cuddling against his muscular torso with her eyes closed and her mouth stuck in a permanent rapturous smile, Tyler grinned and replied: "Sure, Gabs, it will be my pleasure! I'd be a crappy boyfriend if I didn't do that, right?"

"Right!" Michelle readily agreed as Gabby just purred and cuddled with Tyler.

The next moment, even as Michelle turned and got ready to let herself slump down on Tyler's other side to snuggle up with him much like Gabby was doing, she suddenly stopped as she noticed that the big dildo she had jammed inside the brunette's ass was sticking out between her curvy buns, indicating that the majority of the robust toy was still embedded inside Gabby's anus.

"What the fuck, Gabs?! You still have that huge thing up your ass!" Michelle exclaimed, giggling as she leaned over to take a better look at her friend's dildo-stretched butthole and her gaping, well-fucked pussy. "Do you want me to take it out?"