Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment that felt like an eternity, wide-eyed and mind-blown, Alan struggled to believe what he was seeing. But the images were clear, and there was no denying the truth.

Those two people having anal sex on what appeared to be some kind of amateur porn video were not just random strangers: the muscular, big-dicked stud was Tyler, and the curvy, huge-titted round-assed girl getting robustly buttfucked by him was Michelle. Those were his nephew and niece, Ellie's kids!

The mental explosion that went off inside Alan's head was so cataclysmic that he couldn't maintain his stealthy quiet anymore. Leaning against the wooden panels for support, he pushed the door open and took a stumbling step forward, at the same time also gasping audibly and thus resuming to breathe.

In the quiet stillness of the night, that sudden noise was more than enough to snap Ellie out of her self-diddling orgasmic daze, making her turn around in sudden panic. Glazed with pleasure, her greenish gray eyes were bugged out in surprise as she saw her big brother standing there, staring alternatingly at her nakedness and at her laptop, his gaze shooting back and forth, only to finally remain fixed on her.

"Ellie..." Alan mumbled, unable to say more, looking both pale and flustered at the same time.

"Al!" Ellie replied, feeling a paradoxical rush of heat and arousal course through her instead of the expected icy touch of fear at being so totally busted.

Despite everything, she didn't actually feel ashamed to be naked in front of her brother, not in the least, so she didn't make any attempt to cover herself. Indeed, even in the semi-darkness, her gaze traveled of its own accord to Alan's crotch and she immediately noticed the huge bulge tenting his pajama pants. Still, even though she felt awkwardly much calmer than she probably should have been, the words didn't come easy to her tumid lips.

"Al, I... It's not... Listen, I can explain."

Blinking in stupor, Alan raised his hand and pointed at the screen, even though his eyes remained steadily glued on Ellie and he kept drinking in her massive tits, her engorged nipples, her curvy womanly form, her wet pussy, her beautiful, orgasm-flushed face framed by her long, cascading brown locks. Panting, he barely managed to speak.

"That's... Those two... Tyler and Michelle... They're having sex!?"

For a long moment, Ellie just let that final baffled sentence linger in the air. It wasn't quite a question, and it sounded too disbelieving to be considered a proper statement, but still it was the truth, as she very well knew.

Nodding slowly, Ellie exhaled and, to her own surprise, shrugged and chuckled.

"Yeah... Yeah, they are. My kids fuck each other like rabbits, Al! And I'm pretty sure that they're in love too," Ellie said with a sigh and a thin smile. "Just like us..."

*****

To be continued...

1...5678910