Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 08

Story Info
Ellie deals with Michelle and Tyler's secret, and her own...
31.1k words
4.68
11.2k
26

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 09/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,024 Followers

Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 08

by ZenZerker ©

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older.

Anal sex is a major theme in this story, so you might want to consider reading something else if you're not into that sort of stuff.

Don't expect realism and you won't be disappointed when you don't find it! Enjoy!

*****

Standing in the parking lot, staring thoughtfully at the car she had just rented, Ellie fidgeted with the keys as she considered for the hundredth time whether or not she should actually do what she was about to do. And, for the hundredth time, she found herself torn between the cold, fear-fueled warnings of her logical mind and the aching, desire-driven urges of her deepest emotional self.

Once again, as it had so often been the case since she had found out the truth about her son and daughter's incestuous relationship a week earlier, the stern and usually unchallenged voice of Ellie's sharp reason was overwhelmingly shushed down by the impassioned chorus of her bubbling feelings, led by the potent and long-denied emotions that connected her to her past and brought back clear, lively echoes her own vibrant, willful young self. And so, once again, Ellie shook her head and exhaled, deciding to follow her heart and go with her guts and do the kind of thing she never would have thought to do, at least not until a week before, when her whole inner world had been shaken up and a host of new paths and fresh, exciting possibility had unexpectedly opened before her.

Letting out a quiet sigh, Ellie got into the car even as she mumbled under her breath: "I must be going crazy... Or maybe this is me becoming sane again... Gosh, I don't even know which one is scarier!"

In truth, most of the paths that had been unveiled for her after she had first watched her kids and their friend Gabby having sex, simply led Ellie to yet another toe-curling masturbatory session, which was actually already a big deal for her. Not since her youth had Ellie cum so powerfully and joyously as she did now whenever she perused her ever growing collection of porn clips featuring Tyler and Michelle fucking like rabbits anywhere in the house. In light of that, it was no wonder that Ellie had quickly become quite addicted to fingering herself to images of her son passionately buttfucking her daughter the same way that Ellie's own brothers used to do to her back in the day.

Even if it had been a week since the mind-blowing revelation that Tyler and Michelle were having sex (and lots of it), Ellie still felt just as insanely horny as she had been that day, which led her to masturbate incessantly to videos of her son and daughter's steamy couplings. Indeed, since the micro cameras she had planted all over the house were all still in place, Ellie had been adding more and more clips to her naughty archives, and she lost no chance to make good use of them. Dildos and vibrators and assorted toys featured heavily in her self-pleasing sessions at home, but even when she was at work Ellie couldn't resist the roaring urge to finger her hot, juicy mommy-pussy to climax just so that she could sate her lust and focus on her job, temporarily at least, until her reawakened libido once again demanded her undivided attention.

But it wasn't just about horniness. In fact, the most enticing among the possibilities that had suddenly sprouted within Ellie's emotional landscape, not to mention the true core of the revelation that she had received when she had learned about her kids' incestuous relationship, had to do with her own past, and specifically with her need for healing as far as her relationship with her brothers was concerned.

Seeing Tyler and Michelle having sex and being intimate and basking in the love and passion they felt for each other without any shame or regret had reminded Ellie of a time when she herself had experienced those vivifying, soul-warming feelings too, sharing them with Alan and Andrew, her older and younger brother, both of whom she hadn't seen or talked to in years. Now, unexpectedly and undeniably, Ellie had been reminded of her past happiness while also being given a chance to properly treat the old and badly mended wounds that had been left in the wake of her decision to leave home on such horrible terms with her beloved brothers.

Somehow, the pure and yet viscerally intense relationship that Tyler and Michelle were enjoying had inspired Ellie way beyond being something to flick her clit to. Somehow, she now felt ready for the closure that, she was sure, her brothers must also be needing just as badly as she herself did.

And so, against her own better judgment, Ellie had decided to go back to her hometown and visit Alan and Andrew, to try and see what she could do to fix what she had once broken.

"Yeah, I'm definitely going crazy!" Ellie chuckled to herself as she blinked out of her reverie. She was about to put the key in the ignition and get going, but then she stopped and reached for her bag on the passenger's seat instead, and fished out her phone.

For a long moment, Ellie just stared at the screen and breathed, steadying herself. This was the worst part, the one detail in her whole crazy scheme that really didn't sit well with her. It was even harder than what she knew she'd have to deal with once she faced her brothers. That could go well or not, and it wasn't even entirely up to her to determine the positive or negative outcome of whatever might happen with Alan and Andrew, but this... This was wrong, just wrong.

But she had to do it, it couldn't be helped. She hated it, but she had to do it: she had to lie to her kids.

Letting out a heavy sigh as she shook her head and grimaced in displeasure, Ellie braced herself and made the call.

*****

Despite his characteristic stoicism, Tyler couldn't brush off his grumpiness as he watched Michelle jump into Gabby's car. The girls' giggles reaching his ears sounded more like nails scraping on a chalkboard, and the sight of the two of them waving at him, Gabby winking mischievously and Michelle blowing him a smooch, made his handsome face scrunch with disappointment and longing. Still, he waved back and tried to smile nonetheless, and waited for the car to leave the fitness center's parking lot and disappear from view before he let out a long-drawn-out sigh.

"Fuck..." Tyler mumbled, his broad shoulders slumping at the thought of being stuck at work for at least two extra hours.

In theory, his shift was supposed to be over already, like Michelle's. He and his sister were supposed to meet Gabby back at the house, where all three of them were counting on spending the rest of the day having all kinds of naughty fun around the pool, taking full advantage of the fact that Ellie was away on a business trip. Unfortunately though, Tyler, along with all the other lifeguards, had to stay for some kind of pool safety seminar, something to do with new regulations and protocols and all sorts of boring yet mandatory stuff like that. Bottom line, he would miss all the fun.

Well, Tyler reasoned with himself, maybe not all the fun, but he would still much rather be home with his beloved little sister and their inseparable best friend Gabby, doing what the three of them could do best and did in spades lately, that is, having lots of sex. The mere mental image of Michelle and Gabby naked by the pool, their very different and uniquely sexy bodies glinting with droplets of water under the afternoon sun was more than enough to make Tyler's dong stir in his shorts, causing his grumpiness to increase at the same time.

At least he and Michelle had fucked like rabbits in the maintenance shack earlier during their lunch break, Tyler thought, trying to console himself as he made his way back inside the fitness center, but in truth that was hardly a consolation. In fact, the memory of his sister's juicy little pussy and tight, deliciously hot butthole squeezing and engulfing his huge dickmeat only made him want to fuck Michelle even more. On top of that, the usual stream of teasing texts and pics that Gabby had sent them through that day, hinting at all the dirty things she was aching to do as soon as they got off work, added fuel to the simmering flames of Tyler's lust.

"Fucking safety seminar..." he mumbled, shaking his head in dour resignation.

The buzzing of his phone in his pocket interrupted Tyler's bitter train of thought, and the fact that the caller was his mother actually brought a smile to his face.

"Hey, Mom! How's the merger going? Or was it an acquisition this time? Actually, I'm not even sure that there's a difference... Is there?" Tyler said with a chuckle as soon as he picked up, glad both to have something else to think about and to capitalize on that excuse not to go into what promised to be a very boring two-hour lecture.

At the other end of the line, leaning back in the seat of the rental car, Ellie relaxed and laughed. "Yes, honey, there is a difference, most of the time!"

"Okay, good to know," Tyler said, "so how's it going? We're still going out for dinner tomorrow night, right?"

"Actually, that's why I'm calling," Ellie replied, exhaling in genuine discomfort. "I won't make it back tomorrow like I thought. Actually, I might be stuck here a couple more days. Things are dragging on with this deal. They're much tougher negotiators than we expected."

"Oh," Tyler just said before falling silent.

Hearing his monosyllabic reaction, Ellie felt a pang of guilt and had to will herself to keep going, even though she felt horrible for lying to her son. "I know, honey, I know... I promise we'll still have a nice night out all three of us when I come back. And Gabby can come too, if you want. I just... I have to get this done, Tyler. I'm really sorry."

Blinking out of his momentary pause, which was in fact induced by the realization that he and Michelle could have a blast for a few more days until their mom came back, Tyler immediately reacted to the sadness he heard in Ellie's voice.

"No, Mom, it's okay. Don't worry, I get it. It's not your fault," he said, feeling a little bit guilty himself. After all, his mother had to work, and he was selfishly thinking about taking advantage of her absence. At the very least, he should try to make her feel better about her prolonged trip, since he and Michelle would definitely have their fun in the meantime. "Really, don't worry, Mom. Just do your thing and bag this client. We'll be fine, and you'll treat us to the fanciest dinner ever when you're back. Deal?"

"Deal," Ellie said, smiling proudly as she basked in the sound of her boy's deep, encouraging voice. It was good to know that he was there, and that Michelle had him by her side and that they had each other and they were as close as two siblings can get, even in ways that most siblings never really experience. "You're a good kid, Tyler. Is your sister there too? You both had the morning shift today, right?"

"Yeah, we did, and we were supposed to be done by now, but no, Mom, Mimi isn't here," Tyler sighed. "She went home with Gabby. And I'm stuck here for a stupid seminar on pool safety regulations or something."

"Oh! That doesn't sound like fun at all..." Ellie sympathized. "Okay, sweetie, I'll let you go. I'm gonna give Michelle a call now."

"Don't bother, Mom, her phone is dead again. I think something's wrong with the battery. I'll tell her you called when I get home."

"Okay. Thanks, honey. Love you," Ellie said, smiling to herself. "And give your sister a kiss for me, will you?"

Even as the words left her mouth, Ellie's mind was already conjuring up flashing images of all the stuff she had seen her son and daughter do on video, and she suddenly felt somewhat silly but also deviously thrilled as she realized that yeah, Tyler would give Michelle way more than just a kiss! Indeed, Ellie was sure that her son would be thinking something along those lines too.

And of course, at the other end of the line, Tyler was in fact envisioning all the upgraded versions of 'a kiss' that he would treat his sister to as soon as he got home. Prompted by such fantasies, he replied with a chuckle: "Yeah, I sure will! Bye, Mom."

"Bye, honey," Ellie said, ending the call with a naughty grin dancing on her lips.

As she turned the engine on and set her eyes on the road ahead, Ellie's smile still lingered, because she considered that, regardless of what was waiting for her once she saw her brothers again, she could rest assured that her kids would be safe and sound in each other's arms.

And with that happy thought clear in her mind, Ellie hit the gas.

*****

Lying back in her bed with her legs spread wide and her panting, moaning mouth caught in a permanent O shape, Michelle felt her whole curvy little body shiver as her hands grabbed onto Gabby's head, which was currently buried between Michelle's thighs. At long last, after having built it up with her talented clit-swiping tongue and the pussy-stuffing action of her fingers, Gabby had finally decided that it was time to let Michelle's orgasm explode. All it took to trigger her massive climax was the proper stimulation of Michelle's G-spot, which Gabby provided with the same joy she had shown while devouring her voluptuous friend's slit and masturbating her lovely little asshole with the massive buttplug that was still crammed in there.

"Fuuuck! Oowwhh fuck yesssss! Yeeeeahhhh, Gabbyyyyyy!"

After having shared countless orgasms in the past couple of hours, Michelle was shocked by the intensity of the pleasure wave that suddenly crashed over her, taking her breath away and blurring her vision to a flashing burst of whiteness. Sighs and mewls and gasps of release erupted from her slack lips while rivulets of girlcum gushed from her well-pleased pussy, bathing Gabby's face and making her smile with lewd satisfaction as she drank down Michelle's love juices like they were the sweetest nectar in the world, which, to Gabby, was kind of true: no matter how much she had, she still wanted more.

However, once Michelle's climax was over and not another drop of her girlcum was left to slurp up, even Gabby had to admit that maybe it was time to give the poor girl a break. Still twitching and moaning deliriously, with her eyes closed and her curvaceous little body all mellow and relaxed in the daze of her afterglow, Michelle looked both gorgeous and exhausted. Sated for now, Gabby grinned as she disentangled her face from between her friend's thighs. Straightening up on her knees, the smirking brunette took a good look at Michelle's beautiful nakedness, drinking in her huge tits, her flaring hips, her cute tummy, her blonde hair fanned around her adorable, pleasure-transfixed face.

Naturally, Gabby's gaze lingered on her friend's beatifically smiling lips. The fact that Michelle's mouth was nicely glazed with girlcum pleased Gabby a lot and made her chuckle to herself as she relived in her mind how eagerly Michelle had coaxed more and more nectar from her slit until just a few minutes earlier, making Gabby cum like crazy and showing great progress in the fine art of eating pussy.

As she exhaled contentedly and snuggled up against Michelle's soft curvy body, Gabby could hardly believe that Michelle had been a total stranger to sapphic love just a week or so before, and now she was almost as skilled as herself! Of course the two of them had had a lot of practice, and Michelle had shown great enthusiasm in trying any and all of Gabby's numerous toys, a good amount of which currently lay strewn across her bed, having just been used by both of them. And still, despite the undisputed pleasure that Michelle had never failed to give her, what truly made Gabby cum screaming any time the two of them hooked up, on their own or with Tyler present, was the memory of how spontaneously and eagerly Michelle had first decided to eat her out during a steamy threesome, with no prompting from Gabby yet much to her persistent joy.

Not for the first time, as she hugged Michelle snugly and rested her head on her huge, pillowy boobs, Gabby marveled at the realization of what a deep emotional change was taking place inside her, triggered by her relationship with the siblings. Normally, Gabby wouldn't even think of cuddling after sex, but Michelle was so soft and warm and her skin felt so smooth and nice against her own naked skin. Having always been somewhat cold and businesslike once she had taken her pleasure from her fuck buddies, male and female alike, Gabby had always laughed at the idea of snuggling in bed and savoring the quiet, intimate experience of sharing the afterglow with a lover. And now, to her own shock, she couldn't even conceive of not snuggling with Michelle. Or with Tyler, for that matter.

Far from being the typical muscular, good-looking douchebag jock type that Gabby tended to date, Tyler had proven to be a great guy. Of course it did help that he was super hot, with that pussy-wetting swimmer body of his, and it was a major plus that his dick was insanely huge and his cum tasted almost as delicious as his sister's pussy juices, but what had truly moved Gabby and won her over without second thoughts was the way Tyler treated her, both in private and in public.

In the bedroom, he had never pressured her to do anything she didn't want to do. Respecting her decision to keep her virginity intact, he had never pushed the boundaries of the unspoken 'oral only' rule that Gabby herself had, in a sense, implicitly established since the very first time she hooked up with the siblings. The fact that Tyler simply allowed Gabby to do what she felt like and didn't demand nor expect anything more from her than what she was willing to give had had a surprisingly intriguing effect on Gabby: used as she was to be the center of attention and feeling very comfortable being desired and acting like a tease or a bossy queen, Gabby found herself appreciating Tyler's self-assured yet unassuming attitude. Ironically, his patient and even gallant behavior had led Gabby to repeatedly consider offering herself to him and giving him more than just her mouth, exactly because he had proven to be worth it by not asking anything of her.

Even in public, Tyler had been great with her. He had easily taken in stride the whole 'fake girlfriend' narrative that Gabby herself had spun when Ellie had almost caught Tyler fucking Michelle, and, for all intents and purposes, he had acted as if Gabby was indeed his actual girlfriend, being way nicer and kinder and warmer to her than any of her previous boyfriends had ever been, and all of it in a spontaneous and calm way that had quietly yet powerfully charmed her. Of course, the fact that Michelle too was in on all of it and had taken a shine to Gabby also helped make the whole thing playful and fun for all three of them, adding a layer of levity that Gabby didn't usually experience in her typical and incessant mischievous machinations, and that change was very much to her liking.

Shockingly enough, she wasn't even jealous of the deep, passionate love that the siblings felt for each other, nor did she feel left out as she witnessed first hand the unique and intimate bond that Michelle and Tyler shared. In truth, for the first time in her young life, Gabby was seeing what love really looked like, and she was feeling the positive effects of being near two people who were in a relationship based on true affection, deep attraction and a sincere desire to be together. The more time she spent with the siblings, the closer to them she became and, as the warmth of their love reached into her very being and rekindled her own emotions, the better Gabby felt about herself. And yet, what surprised her the most was the fact that, beside the friendship she had developed with Tyler and Michelle, something more was emerging, something new, something that should have scared her but somehow didn't. And, strangely, she was glad about it.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,024 Followers