All Comments on 'Little Sister's Friend'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVE THIS STORY OMG!!!

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanalmost 2 years ago

What do I think about Gina? Truthfully? Gina is a psycho bitch who deserves to be put out of our misery. She bullies, humiliates, and threatens to rape someone she purports to love. She dumps him without a shred of proof and then begs him to take her back. When he doesn’t, she concocts that bullshit story about getting hit by a car. Then her mother and his sister (who is a bitch in her own right) go along with it. How you think this is a romance story is beyond me. Sorry, but you asked what we thought about Gina…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ehh, not going to lie the story is hard to read, you keep switching from personal dialogue to very out of body third person description in a very disjointed way, which completely interrupts your story flow. Id suggest picking one style, plus not using weird language like "the girl" when referring to people etc.

Also no one of this century says buttocks anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is a worthless piece of trash.

Femdom is fine and all. But how could you portray male lead so much meek, cowardly and wimpy. Insulting the male lead in the so much is already a bad choice, and you made male lead even forgive them with his sister without even putting his front, on top of that female lead believing her friend over her boyfriend without any evidence, and she didn't even listen to her bf or give him any chance to explain, insulting him, breaking up with him, telling him she will fuck someone else, do a gangbang, then scratching his sore spot blaming for his little brother and then begs for forgiveness, he also forgives her and his sister who never take his side and helping her friend bullying him and even in the last she had taken her friends side over her friend. And that wimpy male lead even telling female lead that it's okay to trust her friend more than himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Romance ?? More like a psychological hostage situation. Probly should be classified as "partially Erotic Horror.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What i think about Gina ?

She is a psychopath and Lucas needs a mentor in life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Horrible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous