Little Sister's Friend

Story Info
She ravishes her friend’s older brother.
16.2k words
2.91
23.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note : All characters are over 18 years of age.

18 years old Gina is easily the sexiest girl in her school. The blonde volleyball player looks like the porn star Anikka Albrite. She is 6 feet 3, with large tits, a flat stomach and a huge buttocks. Her muscular legs are also very hot, often showcased in the mini skirts she wears. She greatly enjoys flaunting her muscular ass and thick thighs, loving the attention boys give her when she is walking down the corridor. The way they all stare at her firm, round ass gives Gina a sense of power that is purely intoxicating.It's why she's always dressed to kill, so that they'd ogle her. Her family is also very wealthy, having managed to send her to flight school and gotten her a private pilot's license, making her the only student in her school who is qualified to fly a plane.

Despite being able to select any boy to be hers, she only want one. The boy she is deeply in love with and wants to date is Lucas, who also happens to be her best friend Wendy's older brother. Gina is an 18 years old high school senior, while Lucas is a 20 years old university sophomore who used to go to the same school as her. He is also a big science fiction geek, which annoys Gina, since dating a boy like that would ruin all her chances of becoming the prom queen, and it's something she really wants. It's why she has decided she will have to wait until after her high school life is over before she pursues him and makes him hers.

The problem is she's a very jealous girl. She doesn't want Lucas to even get to hold another girl's hand while she waits for the right time to ask him out, but she is also afraid about how it would affect her reputation if word of how she feels gets out. That's why back when they were at school together, she has had to resort to telling each of his dates that he's either a drug addict, a gay who is trying to cover it up, or someone who's been to jail before. It has always been effective at keeping him single for her, so she can wait and bide her time until Gina is ready to date him when she leaves high school for the last time.

She also has to bully him to prevent him from suspecting that she did all of this because she loves and is possessive of him. Fortunately, it works. Lucas is smart when it comes to academics but he knows next to nothing about girls and doesn't have any idea what Gina's actions mean. His sister and a couple of their other friends do though. Gina told them how she feels about him and they have been helping her take it further with each and every passing day. When she started bullying him, it was jibes at his hair and clothes. Then it got to some mocking about how he is a loser with no friends and no girl would ever be interested in him.

Eventually, they yanked his pants down last week to expose his small cock and then laughed at his pathetic size, saying no girl could ever be satisfied with it, and he would be alone forever. That's the moment Gina realized that the four of them might have gone too far. In fact they definitely went too far with that. It resulted in him breaking down in tears and running into his room, shutting the door behind him. She didn't say sorry for it though, and only toned it down a little. She has to destroy his self esteem and sense of worth to make him think that no other girl would ever want him and he is very lucky to have her.

Right now the girl is at his house and in a circle with his younger sister, who she has been best friends with since their childhood, and the two other friends who also know what she's really up to. Both Morgan and Yvonne have helped her break down Lucas a lot over the past several months. They and Wendy are the only ones she trust, since they all grew up together. No one else at their school would understand how she wants a geeky guy like Lucas. Had she told any of them, it would be over for her. She can kiss social life goodbye.

"So when the hell are you going to fuck my big brother?" Wendy asks, tying up her black hair in a ponytail. Like Gina, she is on the volleyball team, but her butt isn't as big. Gina has the biggest ass in the entire school. All the girls measured their buttocks last month. "Oh come on. I could smell how wet your cunt gets whenever he is in the room. You don't really have to hide it anymore since he isn't in school with us anymore. If you're afraid someone at school might find out, then I'll tell him not to go pick you up or something like that. You can date him in secret."

Gina sighs. "You know that me being afraid of someone finding out is only one of the two reasons I haven't fucked your brother yet," she says to her friend and then takes a sip from the beer can. "First, I have to completely shatter his self-worth, so that he thinks he doesn't deserve anyone. When I ask him out, he will then be very grateful because he thinks he doesn't deserve me. That way I can have power over him. Do you get it now? I know it all sounds a little bit toxic, but I am kind of toxic anyways." She isn't ashamed of how mean she is, being the sort of person who thinks the end justifies the means.

Yvonne actually secretly has a crush on Lucas but hasn't told any of them since she knows she isn't as hot as Gina. That is why she has always kept silent about her feelings. It pisses her off to hear of how her friend is manipulating him, even if she has helped her do it before, so that none of them will know what she really feels. "Don't you think that it is going too far though?" she asks her friend slowly, not wanting any of them to start getting suspicious of her. "He might hate you permanently if you go on bullying him this way." The thought of Lucas hating her makes Gina flinch.

"Nah," she says to Yvonne after taking a few moments to think about it first. "I could rape him if he says no to me. My cunt would be hot enough to break his mind completely, even if he hated me for what I did to him." She then turns to Wendy. "You wouldn't mind if I just raped your older brother right? He is so cute and I love him so much. I know it's wrong but I'll still do it if I have to. I'll give him a chance to fuck me willingly first and if he says no then I'll fuck him against his will. Tell me you wouldn't mind it." The only thing that Gina sees as wrong about her plan is that her best friend could be upset.

Suddenly, they could hear the sound of someone opening the front door. Gina is thrilled since she can recognize the footsteps. She knows it's Lucas and by the look on Wendy's face, her friend knows it too. Morgan and Yvonne have not been able to spend as much time with him as the two other girls, so they don't recognize it the way Wendy and Gina do. Gina decides to wait for him to walk deeper into the house first and then have the other girls grab him so they could bully him. She quickly tells them her plan and they agree to it in a heartbeat, without any hesitation at all.

Lucas is a rail thin bookworm who has never had any success with his social interactions. The boy is more than nice enough but most people find him to be bland and are only polite to him since he is polite to them. He has never had a girlfriend before, despite already being 20 years old, and is still a virgin. Still, he maintains a positive outlook on life. It isn't so bad, except from the fact that his sister and her friends bully him all the time. Lucas has no idea that two of them actually have strong feelings for and want to rape him, being oblivious.

Suddenly, Lucas is grabbed by Morgan and his little sister who drags him into Wendy's room. Wendy is giggling as she, with Morgan's help, forces him to the ground. Yvonne and Gina help out and they take over the task of pinning him down while the other two girls tape both of his wrists together. "What the fuck is going on?" he demands. He never swore in front of them before but is doing so now, being way more upset than he has ever been in his life. "Cut me loose right now, Wendy, or I'll tell mom and dad what you did!" He knows that he, a college sophomore, using his parents to threaten his little sister, isn't a very proud sight. But he has to try.

"Shut up!" Gina says to him, slapping him hard across the face. Then she yanks her booty shorts down and removes her red panties, showing the stunned boy her hairy crotch. Gina's pussy is incredibly hairy and she gives him a proud smirk as he stares at him. "I've never shaved down there in my life." She then walks up to him and swings her hips around, slapping him with her clitoris. Lucas is shocked at how she is treating him. She has never, even taken it this far before. "I'm sexually assaulting you, not because I find you attractive but because I like being able to force you to do stuff you don't want."

She then grabs his face hard and tells him "Worship my pussy and stick your wimpy tongue in my cunt now, or I'll break your jaw." Lucas knows that he doesn't have a chance, with both hands immobilized behind his back and four athletic girls who are all much stronger than him standing around him from all sides. All he could do is get up on his knees and kiss her puffy labia, licking it gently before probing inside her. Lucas is humiliated to find his dick engorging as he inserts his tongue into her tunnel. "Yes, that's it, my little sex slave," she says to him. "Tongue fuck my cunt."

He just keeps on pushing in and out of her with his tongue as she moans, her hand clutching the back of his head. It's perfect, being able to force Lucas to do this for her when he doesn't want to. She loves this so much. The experience makes her feel empowered as she now grinds against his lips, face fucking the boy she loves. He still doesn't know the real reason she is doing this, but that is okay. One day she will. Just not right now. Now she will just enjoy herself as her friends watch on. She moves back and turns around, showing Lucas her large, muscular ass. Then she spreads her thick asscheeks apart and exposes her wrinkled asshole.

"Bury your tongue in my shithole next, Lucas," she instructs him. He had no choice but to obey and sticks his tongue into her ass, burying it inside her. Gina is in heaven right now. Wendy watches as her own older brother is eating her best friend's ass. She is so happy for her friend, even though Gina and Lucas haven't gotten together for real yet. The tall girl doesn't care that her brother is being violated and sexually assaulted right now. It's his fault for being too adorable and Morgan also thinks this too.

None of them notice Yvonne staring at Gina and Lucas with jealousy in her eyes.

....

Lucas is feeling very shitty right now. He has been forced to eat out his little sister's friend's asshole in front of her and two more of her friends as they all watch and giggle. After Gina is pleased, she decides to have some little fun to finish off and farts directly into his mouth, making him laugh. Then the tall blonde turns around and shoves him so that he lands on his back. She quickly grabs her moist satin panties that she took off earlier and then uses one hair to squeeze his jaw open and the other to stuff her used panties into it, effectively gagging the love of her life.

She and her friends carry him into the bathtub where she stands over him and starts pissing directly onto his face. Her jets of urine blast him and his eyes go wide in shock as she pees on his cheeks and forehead. Gina stops urinating for a moment to remove her panties from his mouth. "Please stop..." he gets out before she continues to piss, this time right in her mouth. Her hot urine hits the back of his throat right away. She has a massive grin on her face as she urinates in her best friend's brother's mouth, filling it up with her bitter piss. She loves defiling him this way and marking him with her scent, so other girls will know that he is hers.

After that, Gina stuffs her dirty panties back in his mouth again and duct tapes his mouth shut, and tapes his ankles together too. Then she and his little sister, along with the two other girls, leave him in the bathtub to go get some snacks in the kitchen. He is now left by himself with Gina's putrid piss all over his face. It feels so degrading and yet is such a turn on at the same time. Lucas couldn't understand how being cruelly humiliated like this is arousing him so much, and there isn't anything he can do about it. Not when his wrists are taped together behind his back and he is stuck in the bathtub.

Horrible as this experience is, Lucas has actually been through even worse before, and it had nothing to do with these girls. It's an experience that he has mostly managed to put behind him but the guilt of which still haunts the boy from time to time, whenever he has reason to think of it. This happened 10 years ago, back when he was only a kid. Everyone told him it wasn't his fault since he was so young, but he still kept on blaming himself for it and couldn't fully move on, even when he pretends that everything is going fine for him now and no one has to worry.

Back when he was 10 years old, he was on the playground with one of his friends' five years old brother Jonah. Being the older kid, Lucas was expected to keep an eye out and make sure that he didn't get into any trouble. Lucas got distracted by a butterfly though. Jonah ended up running out into the street by himself and getting hit by an oncoming truck. By the time that the ambulance arrived, it was already too late. He was already dead and there was nothing for Lucas to do but cry and blame himself for the horrific death. It was and still is the worst day of his life.

No one blamed him for it. Not even the kid's brother and parents blamed Lucas for Jonah's death. Only Lucas blamed himself. He has managed to bury all the pain deep down over the past years and hid it from other people. He hid it so well that he even managed to hide it from himself and now rarely thinks of it, except on some nights when he's wake up screaming for Jonah to stop and not run into the street. Nightmares used to be very frequent in the first few years after the accident but they slowly went away until it only occurs once in a while now.

For some reason, being treated in this horrible way by Gina is bring back the horrible memory. Perhaps this event and the one that led to his trauma have something in common that he never though about. They both make him feel worthless, like he's just a meaningless piece of trash. He knows he should see a psychiatrist but couldn't find time for that, being a college student and all that. It is really starting to affect him now though, as the guilt resurfaces all of a sudden after being treated in such a horrific way. It is making him fragile and prone to being assaulted by the past memory which he tried to bury in the recesses of his mind.

Lucas sighs as he ponders over all the shit that's happened before Gina and the other girls return. They rip the tape off ruthlessly, making him scream out in pain and shock. He then scowls at them, which they ignore. The girls all leave, except for his sister Wendy, who wrinkles her nose. "Gina's piss really stinks," she remarks. Inwardly, the girl smirks. This is really good, she thinks to herself. Now every girl he gets near will be able to smell Gina's urine on him and will know that he belongs to her. That way, Gina will never have to worry about him cheating, since she's already marked him the way a tigress marks its territory.

"Why did you allow them to treat me that way?" Lucas demands. "You didn't just stand by and watch them do it. You actually cheered them and gave them encouragement. Heck, you helped the three of them tie me up! Why on earth would you do that to me? I'm your flesh and blood brother." His words make her feel the slightest bit of guilt for her actions. But Wendy really wants her best friend to be happy, and if it means sacrificing her older brother to Gina's lust, then she is willing to do it. Friends come first, after all. She couldn't say it to him right now though, since Gina is not ready for a relationship yet.

Gina, meanwhile, is feeling so pleased with herself for what she got to do just earlier. As she drives home, she thinks of how cute Lucas was when she pissed all over him. It was one of the happiest moments of her life. The girl squirms around in the seat until she get back to her large mansion. There, she gets out of the car and heads straight inside to give her parents a greeting before going upstairs to her bedroom. Once in, she takes her clothes off for a long bath. It helps her get rid of the stress from the long day and relax before bedtime.

After taking the bath, Gina gets out and dries herself off with a towel. Then she slips on her nightdress and gets into her bed. She lies down and rests her head on the fluffy pillow, staring up at the ceiling. There are a lot of thoughts now swirling through her head as she slowly drifts off to sleep. Her dreams are filled with images of Lucas, just like they always are. He is the love of her life, after all. She simply can never stop thinking about him. He means so much to her that when she first accepted her feelings for him, she was prepared to end her friendship with Wendy over him, should she have to when she feels ready for a relationship.

Fortunately she never had to because Wendy is very supportive of her. Gina has a long night's sleep. When the fit girl wakes up the next morning. she is feeling very refreshed. The athletic girl quickly strolls into the bathroom and brushes her teeth. After that, it is a quick shower for her. She doesn't put on a lot of makeup, unlike her friends, choosing to rely on her own natural beauty and the size and shape of her ass. Gina loves only Lucas, but she also enjoys the longing glances of other boys too. Having a bunch of guys stare at her large ass is a good ego boost.

She eats breakfast very quickly that morning. Once done, the girl drives to school. Given that she can actually fly a plane, a car is extremely easy for her. Soon, Gina is at school, parking her red Rolls Royce at her usual spot. The sexy volleyball player exits her car and walks up to the main entrance, where she gets inside the building with a bright smile on her face. As she expected, her booty shorts drew the attention of many guys who are openly staring at her round, heart shaped ass without bothering to hide it. She loves being the center of attention so much.

When she gets to her first class of the day though, her mood quickly dampens as she finds out she is in trouble. At the end of the class, her teacher Mrs Miller asks her to stay behind and have a talk about something. History is a subject she doesn't perform that well in, unlike in Chemistry and Physics, where Gina has always had excellent grades in. "Did I do something wrong?" she asks her teacher. It's a habit of hers, since she used to be quite the prankster, even though she already stopped doing that some time ago and is a good student now, at least when she isn't drinking beer illegally.

"You've always been a decent student, but you got low marks on your latest assignment," the teacher tells her and hands the blonde athlete a sheet of paper with 60% written on it. "Since you have always done well, I will give you a chance to redo this assignment and not put this grade on up. Write a new paper and put it on my desk by the next Monday please." Gina nods as she leaves the room, feeling very horrible about herself right now. She couldn't believe she actually did so poorly. She needs good grades if she wants to get into the Air Force Academy, where she has always wanted to go.

She feels numb for the rest of the day. Not even having all the boys stare at her large ass could cheer her up. She is that depressed. Her friends try their best to comfort her but all that's in her mind is that if she messes up like this again, she might not be able to make it. She has to make sure this won't happen again. She can't get any more setbacks like this. It is very important to her. That day, she misses volleyball practice for the first time in two years, sitting down at the library to review where things went wrong with this task. As it turns out, she made a lot of mistakes when she wrote this.