Little Sister's Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
527 Followers

"Make love to me!" she cried out suddenly, bucking her hips forward as he had worked on her clitoris for a short time, teasing and tickling her. "Stop playing with me, Max! Please.. I want to cum with us connected as one." The last words sounded desperate - and Max fully realized there and then how it wasn't truly about pleasure for his little sister, but about their love for one another; something so special and pure and rare. And so he stopped what he was doing, and crawled back on top of her, looking deep into her eyes - the corners being filled with tears from the intensity of it all.

Max looked at her in wonderous amazement for a moment, before kissing her - letting her taste her own juices on his lips as he gently nibbled on her, causing Ophelia to whimper quietly against him. He reached down between the two of them, feeling her sex with his fingers and spreading her lips apart, before reaching in and gently inserting his middle finger into her pussy. Without question, she was incredibly wet - a flood of her feminine fluids coating his digit as he moved in and out. "So warm and inviting," he whispered into her ear - and then pressed his lips against the skin behind it. She let out a cry of ecstasy as his finger probed deeper into her, going knuckle-deep before starting a slow but steady rhythm in and out - on repeat - his fingertips pressing up against her insides, searching for a sweet spot. Though it seemed as she reacted strongly to every move he made. "Think you're ready to take me now?" he asked with a low voice.

"Yesss..." Ophelia hissed. Her breathing was laboured. Her chest rising and falling rapidly. He slipped his finger out of her, causing her to whimper once more. The anticipation was unbearable, and he could see it in her eyes - shining brightly with lust and desire. It was the kind of look that a person would be happy to drown in. And so he stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers, admiring her beauty as he did so, as he aligned his rigid erection with her swollen pussy lips and slowly pressed forward into her - watching as her face contorted into an expression of shock at how big he felt as he penetrated her for the first time.

"Does it hurt? I'm trying to go slow.." Max assured her, only his glans truly being inside her. He pulled his hips back slightly, before gently pushing himself inside again, slowly and cautiously - but Ophelia shook her head immediately.

"Just fill me.. Complete me.." The words escaped her lips before she knew what she was saying, and she pushed against him to force him deeper into her body - her arms on his lower back. "You have no idea how much I've wanted this. I need you so bad.." she whimpered. He could tell that she was hurting, but there was no denying that she was extremely turned on as well - her entire body trembling underneath her big brother's strong frame.

Max groaned. Her words were the trigger that set off the switch inside his head. The control he had over the situation was starting to slip away from him - his primal, animalistic side springing to life deep inside, all but consumed with his burning desire to please his younger sibling - to give her the experience she had dreamed about for so long. "You are mine," he almost roared - his voice deep and low as he started to plunge into her deepest of depths - slowly at first, but increasing the tempo ever-so-slightly with every thrust as he bottomed out within her little body. "I'll never let you go," he grunted between laboured breaths, his cock beginning to throb in response to the velvety pressure she exerted around him when her muscles tightened and clenched as she approached her peak at lightning speed. His words were like the sweetest sugar to her senses, and she clawed at him desperately, her head spinning with an euphoria so powerful it made her tears roll down her cheeks - glistening pearls of happiness that dampened her face.

In that moment, she came - and it felt completely different than it did when she touched herself. The pleasure seemed to come from someplace deeper inside her - somewhere much closer to the core of her very being - and she shook violently as it coursed through her entire body. It was the kind of orgasm that left her mind reeling - feeling lightheaded - her pussy convulsing and squeezing her brother's member as he continued to love her. "Ooooooh.." was all she could manage to say as the final waves of ecstasy began to subside, and Max was soon on his way to cumming too. He wrapped an arm around her, lifting her upper body off of the bed, pulling her towards him as he climaxed - spilling himself deep inside his little sister as she quivered underneath him - her legs curling behind him to push him in as deeply as possible. "Yesss... Make a mess inside of me.."

He eventually collapsed on top of her - both of them breathing heavily, covered in a sheen of sweat. He had filled her up to the brim and beyond, his warm seed coating her inner walls. "How do you feel?" he murmured against the skin of her shoulder - planting soft kisses there as she pulled at his hair, lightly massaging the back of his head and neck with her delicate fingers. Ophelia made a purring sound in response.

"Amazing.. It was much better than I imagined.." she said in a breathy tone, her eyelids feeling heavy - and it was only a few minutes later that she fell into a peaceful slumber, lying there in her brother's embrace. She would have been happy to stay like that forever. The sweetest moment of her life. Max shifted his weight slightly so that they were more comfortable, still holding her, before falling asleep himself; cuddled up closely to his little sister, now no longer a virgin, her brother's semen slowly trickling out of her sex - coating her thighs in the thick substance.

--- 6 ---

Two weeks on a tropical island, with coconut rum and sunshine - it had an almost dream-like quality about it, and both siblings found themselves at the happiest state they had been in a for long while. As the days passed, they went on a tour of the nearby islands as well. They dove deep underwater to see the coral reefs, colourful and bright. They ate sushi made from fresh tuna, and it was the best Ophelia had ever had. Late at night, they explored an old lighthouse said to be haunted by the ghosts of old pirates. One day was spent learning about the sea turtles at a conservation centre - the reptiles being so graceful as they glided through the water, and there was something about watching them hatch that felt very magical.

And they dared to show their affection in public. Whilst attending the hotels grand 25th anniversary party, they acted like a couple in front of the other guests. Ophelia wrapped her arms around her brother and planted soft kisses upon his lips - to which he smiled at her, his hand softly caressing her lower back - and a feeling of warmth blossomed inside Ophelia's chest; a sense of joy and belonging. People commented on how they looked cute together. It felt liberating to have people acknowledge their newfound relationship status, in a way. If only people knew they were even closer than they seemed - with a deep love and connection that surpassed every other fantasy that the world could offer.

The sex was plentiful. On the bed, in the shower, out on the patio one night under the stars. Each time felt like bliss to Ophelia as her brother took what now belonged to him. She loved when Max wanted to be gentle with her, and when he dared to be a little rougher. Either was okay with her, and had their own distinct pleasures - which she experienced and adored wholeheartedly. It was a wonder that he didn't wear her out. They barely slept, instead staying up all night, exploring each other, and taking plenty of naps during the day to compensate.

But as the vacation was drawing to a close, Ophelia approached her brother with a frown on her face. The last night of their trip proved to be a stormy one - the first bad weather they had encountered on the island. The sound of thunder in the distance seemed fitting for the difficult conversation looming over their heads - their love being threatened by the real world awaiting them outside. Like a cold shower upon her mood, Ophelia felt nervous. What if her brother decided that he could not go through with it? After what they had shared, she couldn't live with the idea of losing him again - and going back to being just brother and sister, and not something more elevated and pure.

"... We're going home tomorrow," she said carefully, as she stood beside the bed - Max already laying down on top of the covers, lightly dressed, a book in his hand and a drink by his side. "And you go back to your place, and I go back to mine." The words tasted bitter in her mouth, and she swallowed them down with difficulty. "You won't forget how these weeks felt, will you? Because I couldn't take it." Her voice was breaking - her tone getting higher, and the tears she tried so hard to hold back started to fall from her eyes, wetting her cheeks. "I just want to be with you all the time. I can't see myself going back to my empty apartment, sleeping alone.." She sat down next to him, Max already having put his book down, listening to her intently. "It's been so special, Max - sharing this trip with you. Please tell me it wasn't all a dream.. Because I feel like I'm dreaming. Like I'll wake up one morning, and none of this will have happened."

Max smiled softly, and leaned forward to caress her cheeks, wiping away her tears with his gentle touch. "You're my sister, Ophelia - but you're also my girlfriend now. You're saying you want to come live with me, hmm? Move in together?" His words sounded like music to her ears. That was all she needed.

"Could we? We can make up some excuse, I'm sure. Just so we could stay together." Her eyes were hopeful as she stared at him, seeking approval in his eyes - which she found. "We can still keep our relationship a secret from everyone, if that's what you want." It didn't matter to Ophelia. Not a lot, at least. He just needed to let her stay by his side.

"I'm sorry for making you feel so uncertain," Max responded, frowning slightly as he took her hand in his. "This trip.. It opened my eyes to a love I thought impossible. I feel so lucky to have you, sis. I love you. We're going to make this work." He looked steadfast as he said it. As if he truly believed that everything was going to turn out just fine - that they could do this, no matter what the backlash might be. "We can try to keep it a secret, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to refrain from kissing you in front of people. They'll find out sooner or later, so we'd best prepare for that. But we'll be okay, won't we?" He gave her a confident smile. "If we have each other?"

Ophelia nodded her head slowly, the corners of her lips turning upwards ever so slightly. "I don't care who knows. As long as I can be with you, I'm happy" She scooted closer and leaned forward - kissing him on his mouth. He could feel her smile and he reciprocated, softly running his hands through her hair as he pulled her into his embrace. Their kisses grew more passionate, and he rolled onto his back - pulling her on top of him, and she broke their lip contact with a giggle. "You just can't get enough of me, huh?" Her expression was playful and teasing as she ran her hand along his chest.

"That's right," he admitted with a chuckle, "You're just too cute!" The words drove her wild. She felt giddy from his sweet compliments and the way he showered her with affection, making her feel important and wanted. Making her feel like a woman. In a way, she had never been more certain that this is how it was meant to be; the two of them - together - as not only brother and sister but also boyfriend and girlfriend. As lovers, entwined as one.

The storm raged violently and the sound of thunder booming filled the air for the next few hours - though neither sibling slept. Instead, they continued to make love well into the early morning, sharing tender kisses and whispers of their undying love. When morning finally arrived, they stood on the shoreline as the sun slowly rose in the distance, watching as the first rays of sunshine lit up the dark clouds above, eventually parting and letting the sun shine through. Ophelia couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful than the sight before her eyes: her older brother by her side, holding her hand as they looked at a new dawn arrive - a new beginning, full of promise, joy, and hope. Their bare feet in the sand, the water lapping at their ankles, the tropical paradise behind them - yet it was in each other they had found true bliss.

"So, who got you the best 25th birthday present?" Ophelia said with a grin, tilting her head and batting her eyelashes at Max. "Was it me?" He couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, the toolbox that dad got me was quite nice.." he said in jest, and Ophelia rolled her eyes at him. She swatted his arm, pretending to be annoyed. They were silent for a moment. "Let's come back here when you turn 25, hmm?"

Ophelia's face broke into a huge smile, and she wrapped her arms around her big brother, giving him a firm hug, pressing her soft frame up against him. It felt so natural for the both of them to be so close by now. "Sounds like a plan!" Her voice was gleeful and her heart was filled with love - as it had been ever since he gave her a chance. That fateful moment where everything had changed; both of them realizing that the other was their soulmate. Their other half.

As the sun rose higher in the sky, they said farewell to the island - but not to paradise. Never to paradise.

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. If you liked the story, please leave a rating - and maybe even a comment? If you didn't like it, please contact me and let me know what I should do differently next time. I take all valid criticism into account and my goal is to always evolve as a writer. Cheers!

Devinter
Devinter
527 Followers