Little Sister's Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very attractive, and any man would be lucky to-"

"I don't want any other man," she interrupted, staring into his eyes - a pleading but also serious expression on her face. "I only want you. Only you. It's always been only you for me," she confessed, closing her eyes briefly and taking a deep breath before adding: "Do you get that now? I'd do anything for you. Anything."

The words rang in his ears as they sat down together on the edge of the bed. He considered them for a long moment, taking them in slowly - looking into her azure eyes. All he wanted to do was help her feel better, but the way she looked at him then told him that the only solution she'd be truly satisfied with was for him to love her in return. That he could not change the feelings she had towards him, no matter what he'd choose to do. Max exhaled deeply. She was a strong woman, but in that moment, she seemed so fragile. And his only true choices was to either give in and do something that society did not approve of, and that made him feel strange inside - or to break her heart, which he simply couldn't live with.

Max's face flushed - he wasn't sure he'd ever been quite this intimate with a woman. It felt so intense, so serious. Even though he had fooled around with some people during his time, and even had a few relationships lasting nearly a year each, nothing quite compared to how this felt. To be so close to her, yet so far away. It felt exhilarating - and dangerous. And she didn't make it easier on him when she softly whispered: "I would let you make love to me anytime you want.. I'd take care of you so well..."

The words hung in the air as they stared into each others eyes - frozen in the moment for several seconds. "Get in bed then. We can cuddle," he conceded, and his sister quickly did as she was told, getting under the covers on her side of the bed, while he turned off the light. "Just let me brush my teeth and wash my face. But just cuddles, okay?"

"Okay," she replied softly. He heard the rustling of her pulling the blankets closer towards herself. She didn't say another word, but Max could tell she was waiting in anticipation of what would happen next. He left the room, and stared at himself in the bathroom mirror.

As Ophelia laid there in the warm bed, the oversized hotel pillow supporting her head, she could hear him moving around in the bathroom. Her heart felt like it was about to beat its way right out of her chest. Was this really happening? Was he going to give her a proper chance, or was he just being kind and throwing her a bone so that she wouldn't cry again? She couldn't be sure, but either way, she was nervous beyond belief. He soon emerged from the bathroom, smelling fresh, with only a pair of boxer briefs on.

Max climbed into the other side of the bed, and slid his arms around his sister's waist, holding her against him - their lips so close to one another that they could feel each other's breath on them. The room was dark, yet just bright enough that they could look at each other - see how nervous they were, their eyes like open books. Ophelia tentatively reached up with her hands, gently resting them on her brother's shoulders, brushing her thumbs against his skin. "Tell me how I should behave," she murmured quietly.

He leaned forward and pressed his forehead against hers. "I think we should take it very slow, sis.." he started, closing his eyes when she buried her fingers in his hair - gently caressing him as she stroked his soft curls. His fingertips ran across her skin, over her sides, stomach and then even lightly across her breasts. He could feel her nipples harden at his touch, and the effect he had on her was immediate, as she gasped out loud and squeezed his shoulder - biting her lip to hold back the moans threatening to escape her mouth. "You like that?" Max teased, already loving how responsive she was to his touch, which was one of his favourite things about sex - seeing how different his partners acted under his touch. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know all the naughty expressions of his own sister, though.

Ophelia climbed on top of him, pressing her body closer to him - one hand still stroking through his hair, the other one gently squeezing his arm. "If I was your girlfriend.." she began, without looking at him. "I really would put you first. Take care of all of your needs, and your fantasies. Make sure you always knew how much I cared about you.. You would be my whole world," she whispered softly. The words made him swallow hard, but he couldn't come up with anything to say in response. Her sweet words went straight to his heart.

"Just kiss me?" she asked - sounding somewhat desperate, as if it pained her not to just lean forward and steal the kiss she had longed for since he became a proper man, and she had realized that one day he would be hers, if she could decide. It was clear she felt vulnerable, exposed; yet she remained hopeful, waiting for him to give her what she craved. A chance.

Max pulled her up to him, his hands on her cheeks, pressing his lips against her own - their kisses soft and gentle - feeling the heat build inside of them as they shared a loving moment long overdue. He parted his lips - and she let out a soft moan as he slipped his tongue into her mouth - caressing her tongue with his own, before swirling it around hers in a delicate, yet arousing manner.

"How did that feel?" she breathed a moment later, looking as if afraid to hear the answer.

"Better than expected," he responded honestly, and her whole face lit up with a happiness so pure that it left Max feeling stunned. She looked happier than he could remember he had ever seen her before. Perhaps she even looked happier than he could remember ever seeing anyone look before. It was as if her soul was soaring right out of her body, radiant and free from any kind of restraint or cage. Ophelia felt at home in that moment, and he could see it so clearly.

"W-What's wrong?" she stammered, when she noticed his expression change into one leaning towards shock.

"You're beautiful," he said, his voice quivering. "So beautiful."

Ophelia grinned. "You noticed that just n-"

Before she could finish the sentence, Max pulled his little sister in for another kiss on her lips, this time letting his hands run down her back as he did so. Her head swam from the sensation, her brain turning to mush as she melted into him. Ophelia's heart was racing like never before. She couldn't believe her dreams were coming true - being in bed with her brother, whom was holding her in his arms so tenderly. Her nipples were hard, poking him in the chest . His grip tightened around her, pulling her even closer to him - his curious hands all over her round backside and squeezing her ass cheeks gently.

"I'm so happy that we're here together," Ophelia beamed at him as their lips parted. "Can I sleep right on top of you?" she asked playfully. But Max knew it wasn't a request she was making in jest. She genuinely wanted to be that close to him - and he found it impossible to say no, especially when he was looking into her eyes, so full of longing. He nodded. Ophelia scooted backwards a bit, so she could lay her face down against his shoulder, wrapping one arm around him. Her hair was like silk as he brushed it aside with his fingers. The feel of her skin pressed against his own was wonderful - comforting in a way. "This is where I belong.." she sighed quietly, almost too quietly to be heard, but Max caught every word. And some part of him was starting to believe that she was right.

--- 5 ---

Ophelia could tell that Max was struggling the following day, his inner turmoil clear on his face. He acted differently than usual, more cautious around her than normal, which didn't go unnoticed by her. It was as if he wanted to say something - but at the same time wasn't sure how best to proceed. So she decided not to pressure him, instead just being sweet and patient. They walked together along the shoreline, picking up seashells and admiring the way the light of the early morning sun lit up the blue sky of the paradise they found themselves in. The water was transparent, and even from the shoreline they could see fishes swimming around - colourful fish with shimmering scales; flitting through the seaweed and corals with all the speed and elegance they possessed.

There were other people on the beach, though not too many. Almost all of them were couples, and the surroundings was almost serene; so quiet, with a romantic atmosphere looming. And Max had no doubt that Ophelia had found exactly the kind of setting she had been hoping for - so that she could seduce him properly, without any distractions. As he stood there with his sister by his side, looking at the beauty of nature around them - the long shadows the palm trees cast onto the sand as they swayed in the light breeze, and the gentle waves that ebbed and flowed onto shore, he couldn't help but think how truly fortunate he was that she was there by his side.

"How would we keep it a secret?" he asked suddenly, breaking the silence. His sister seemed taken aback by the question, and looked at him quizzically for several seconds.

"What do you mean?" she asked - her voice just loud enough to be heard over the waves crashing against the rocks in the distance.

"Well.. Our relationship." His gaze shifted around uncomfortably, trying to find something to focus on besides his own reflection in Ophelia's eyes as she turned her attention towards him again. "I mean.. If we go through with this all the way, and give it a real chance, then how could we prevent our friends and family from finding out?"

Ophelia grabbed his hand with her delicate fingers. "I wouldn't want to keep it a secret, Max. Our.. Relationship," she struggled to get the word out, because how important it felt to her, ".. It's perfectly legal in our state, since we're both adults and it'd be fully consensual. Frowned upon, perhaps - but I think that eventually our close friends and family would accept us being together," she said confidently.

Max let out a small sigh. "Dad would never understand. He'd be incredibly disappointed in me." His brow furrowed as he glanced back down at her, noticing how her eyes widened slightly.

"Perhaps at first, but I think he'd come around" Ophelia objected, giving him a concerned look. "But if you want to, we could keep it a secret at first. I'm perfectly okay with that, so long as.. So long as you don't date anyone else in the meantime. That would hurt too much," she admitted, looking up at him shyly.

That was a moment of revelation for him. The thought of her being with someone else - it was somehow unthinkable already. There was not a single doubt in his mind that she'd be the most amazing girlfriend. She was everything he had ever hoped for in a partner. Whilst he still felt torn and conflicted about his emotions, the night they had spent cuddling together had been surprisingly comfortable, and he found himself wanting more. Ophelia would be such an attentive and caring lover - he was certain of that.

"... I will give this a proper and fair chance," he eventually responded. His sister smiled warmly at him. She took a step closer, and put her arms around him in an affectionate hug. "We'll figure out the details as we go, I suppose. For now, let's just make the most out of our trip."

Ophelia placed a soft, nearly chaste kiss on his lips. It was more like a brush really, but it made her heart flutter all the same, being able to do that to him without him rejecting her. The spark between them was there - she could feel it as he returned her embrace. His hands were warm against her back as they slid lower, wrapping around her hips again. She stood up on her tiptoes, her chest pressing against his own. "You have no idea how happy that makes me," she murmured softly, their breath mingling together.

They made a valiant attempt at exploring the island that day, but it was as if the both of them felt a magnetic pull to return to their bungalow and explore each other instead - so after a couple of hours of sight-seeing, and enjoying a beautiful breakfast together by the sea-side, they returned to their temporary home and spent time in each other's embrace. Ophelia clung to her older brother like a sloth - all wrapped around him and nuzzling against him, snuggling and squeezing him tightly as they sat together in a chair on the patio. "Mmm, I love being with you." She let out a sigh of contentment, closing her eyes briefly. "I could cuddle with you forever, Max."

"... Just cuddle?" he found himself saying, his voice a tad raspy. She physically shivered in his arms then, and he looked at her - surprised by how intensely aroused she looked. "What's wrong?"

Ophelia glanced up at him. "Do you.. Do you mean it? As in.. We could do more than that..?" She sounded hopeful, but there was also fear in her voice. He had no doubt that his little sister wanted to be with him physically, but the fact that she still had not received any sort of validation from him that it was okay to take things further left her confused, and uncertain - which was understandable given the nature of their situation. "I really would do anything you want, you know.. I truly mean that.." she admitted in a soft voice.

Max gently stroked her hair, letting his fingers caress her scalp - the silky strands feeling wonderful under his touch as they had been kissed by the sun and absorbed some of its heat. He realized that he needed to choose his words carefully if they were to go through with this. She deserved only the best from him. The kind of man she would always be proud to have by her side. "... I appreciate that, sis. You're very sexy when you talk like that, I must confess. But maybe we should start with something a bit more gentle?"

She blinked her eyes a couple of times. "More gentle? So your fantasies revolves around being rough with me, then?" she said with a coy tone to her voice, a little smile on her lips.

He raised an eyebrow at her and rolled his eyes slightly. "Why are you so determined to turn me on? This vacation is supposed to be relaxing." His tone was teasing and she giggled - before squeezing him tightly and snuggling against his chest again. After a moment of silence, he placed a kiss upon the top of her head. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I think we should start with seeing if we'd feel comfortable with being naked with one another."

"Mhm," she purred. "Well, whenever you're ready, then.. I would never say no to you.." Ophelia relaxed in her brother's embrace. The sweet aroma of his aftershave was intoxicating, and she inhaled it deeply - loving how it filled her with a feeling of comfort. He was finally giving her the intimacy that she craved so deeply - that nothing else in the world could compare to. "Just undress me and take me anytime you want.. Anywhere you want.. Any hole you want.." she murmured quietly into his skin.

She could feel him tense up, and at first she worried she might have said too much, too soon. That she had frightened him in some way. But then she saw the look in his eyes. It was a hungry one, and just seeing him like that made her emit a tiny little noise. He leaned down towards her face again, planting a slow, sensual kiss against her lips - their mouths moving softly against one another, the passion flowing between them as they began to make out. Ophelia's heart beat fast and she felt slightly breathless, but in a good way. It wasn't long before his hands started wandering down her sides, gently caressing her.

"Let's get inside before anyone catches a glimpse of us, eh?" he murmured quietly, when he parted his lips from hers. Ophelia let out a little sound of acknowledgement, as he helped her up. They didn't speak as they walked the few steps back to the bedroom - the sexual tension growing thicker in the air around them. When they entered their bungalow, he gently placed her on the bed and took off his shirt, before taking her own off as well. Ophelia sat there with her mouth slightly agape - realizing that this was actually going to happen. She almost had to pinch herself. It felt too good to be true.

She watched with bated breath as he began getting her out of her bikini bottoms, and pulled them off slowly; his hands stroking down the front of her thighs as he did so, causing her legs to tremble in anticipation. Her own brother was unwrapping her like a birthday present, and she could barely contain her excitement. She untied her own top and pulled it off, letting the fabric slide down against her skin before letting it fall to the floor - revealing her chest to him. "My body is all yours, big brother," she whispered, sounding awestruck as he climbed on top of her.

It was far better than she had ever imagined. He spent minutes on each of her breasts, using both his hands and his mouth to pleasure her, while she trembled in delight under him - letting out a series of soft sighs and moans. Her fingers lightly caressed his face, feeling the stubble upon his cheek and chin. The little hairs tickled her palm as she held his head, gently pushing her chest upwards against his lips. "Mmmmh," she mewled in desperation - her pussy throbbing as she begged him for more with non-verbal cue's. He suckled her nipple back into his mouth, pulling on it gently and lapping at it with his tongue. Her areola's were the colour of fuchsia flowers, and her body so sensitive that his every touch made her whimper with need.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked her suddenly, and the question left her slightly jarred.

"No, and I wouldn't let you use one anyways," Ophelia responded firmly. "I want to feel all of you.." There was no way she was going to put a barrier between them. "I'm on the pill too - don't worry," she said as an afterthought. This seemed to relax him a little. "You can cum inside me if you want," she blurted out suddenly, sounding more sultry and wanton than she perhaps had intended. It just felt so natural for her to share things with him in these intimate moments.

"Tell me the truth, sis.. How many times have you fantasized about this?" Max tone was playful but it seemed as if he desired a proper answer at the same time. He kept kissing her between the words, exploring every part of her body with his tongue, now moving lower towards her belly button - swirling around it in circles as he continued ever downwards.

Ophelia squirmed under him, lifting her legs slightly to allow him to do what he wanted. She bit her lip when his warm tongue travelled lower. "So many times," she said - her tone now almost whiny. "So, so many times." She placed her fingers around his hair again and pulled gently, giving him a look both pleading and expectant. "Max.. Please..." She wasn't sure how much longer she could take his loving treatment before she lost it completely. "Just put it inside.. I'm begging you..!" she whimpered.

Surprisingly, she heard Max chuckle in response. "I've never heard you beg before.. What's gotten into you, sis?" he teased, but she didn't seem to find it amusing - her need for him was far too great at that moment. "Just relax and let me kiss you for a bit.." His kisses continued even lower, and soon she could feel his stubble brushing against her lower lips as he worked his way down towards them - and he was soon teasing her with his tongue, swirling it around in circles, slowly working his way up and down - going all the way up from her ass to her clit, before reversing the direction again. Ophelia was thrashing, making noises she didn't even know that she was capable of making. Max was forced to physically hold her down in order to keep her still, and he kept glancing up at her every once in a while because he couldn't get enough of the expressions on her face. His own sister, that he had grown up with, seen in such a different - and erotic - light. Her entire body was glistening in the tropical heat as her fluids dripped from between her legs. She looked utterly divine.