Little Sister's Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel staff met them at the dock when they arrived, greeting them with friendly smiles as they helped them carry their bags to their bungalow - a quaint little building in a secluded part of the island, but still only minutes from the pool and other amenities, and mere seconds from the beach. They were the only hotel on the island, and the buildings and lamp-posts were decorated for their 25th anniversary - with many of them bearing flowers, and lanterns and fairy lights; all in different colours blending in beautifully with the tropical flora surrounding it. The place felt high-class and relaxing all at once, without being overdone. It was exactly as she had imagined it.

Ophelia practically skipped to the door - eager to see the inside of the bungalow house. Max stood behind her patiently, his dark brown eyes fixated on the beautiful skyline as the hotel staff retrieved their key card - opening the door to the bungalow. "Full romantic package!" the baggage porter announced with a hint of playfulness in his voice, as he did a grandiose gesture with his arm to point out the rose petals on the floor and the towels folded into beautiful swans resting on the bed - their imaginary beaks touching so that they together shaped a heart-like shape. "Need anything, just call!" he said with a peculiar accent, before leaving them alone to enjoy their private time on this little tropical paradise.

"What a room!" Ophelia breathed as she stepped out onto the polished floor - a peaceful and calming sound coming from the waves crashing into the rocks outside. The bungalow was rather small, but it had all the necessities - such as a kitchenette, a minibar, a sofa, a table, a bed, and a bathroom with a roomy shower. She turned to look at her brother - his cheeks still flushed from the sea breeze. "Do you like it? It feels like we're one with nature!" Her enthusiasm made him smile in return, but it didn't last long when his eyes drifted down to the flower petals on the floor, and he stared at them in bewilderment for a moment.

"... Why do we have the full romantic package, sis? And only one bed?" She swore she could see him grow nervous at the thought of sharing the bed with her. Ophelia stood by his side, smiling reassuringly at him - she had anticipated this reaction, and knew she had to choose her words carefully.

"Well.. It didn't cost anything extra, and it comes with many bonus features such as couple's massages and more! Plus it's on a beach with soft sand," Ophelia pointed out - rubbing her thumb over her top lip as she listed off the pros. "And we get free champagne! Look! There's some right on our nightstand!" She grinned at him, nudging his arm with her shoulder - trying her best to appear casual and comfortable. She took her suitcase to the closet and unzipped it, pulling out a few garments. "I'm going to shower and change!" Ophelia announced, "don't worry about the sleeping arrangements, okay? We're a family - of course we can share a bed."

He didn't seem fully satisfied, but Ophelia didn't expect him to be either - so she merely gave him a hug before disappearing into the bathroom, hoping a moment alone in the beautiful place would wash away any concerns on his mind. The bungalow had two large windows looking out over the ocean, which made for a breath-taking view, and allowed plenty of natural light to pour inside - bathing the room in a warm glow. In the distance, ships were crossing over the horizon, heading out towards open sea, and above them there was only sky; barely a cloud to be seen. The floor and walls were made of light brown wood that looked expensive, but at the same time rustic and earthy. The colour palette was composed of dark greys, tans and soft beiges - blending nicely with the natural environment outside - and the large palm trees provided nice patches of shade here and there. A few ferns had been planted right next to the little building, giving it even more of a tropical feel.

The shower felt amazing, and Ophelia could have stayed in there all day long, but she had a plan to execute - so she rinsed herself off, dried herself with a big fluffy towel branded with the hotel's logo, and put on her bikini before stepping outside of the bungalow - with a bright pink cover-up on, unbuttoned so it didn't hide much. She spotted Max sitting outside with his hands tucked in between his knees, wearing only board shorts and a thin T-shirt, while he gazed at the sea - taking in its radiant grace as the evening sun danced across the surface. She didn't have the courage to tell him how nice he looked, but she felt a tinge of excitement at the sight of his tattooed arms, bare and masculine. It was as if she had been hypnotized.

Ophelia stepped out and firmly planted herself in his lap, leaning her back against him and taking his hands into her own. "It's so beautiful out here!" she sighed dreamily, taking in the sights, smells and sounds - closing her eyes briefly as her senses were assaulted by all that the island had to offer. She could hear birdsong, the sound of the tranquil ocean, the wind rustling through the palm trees - and then, right underneath it all, was the deep sound of his heartbeat. She let her eyelids fall slowly shut and just sat there, listening to it.

Her brother's warm breath tickled her cheek when he leaned down close to her ear and whispered: "... There's two chairs, you know.."

Ophelia giggled softly - glancing back at him, meeting his dark brown eyes for only a second before focusing on the sky again. "Yes, I know.." she said with a sultry voice.

"... So why don't you sit in the other one..?" he started hesitantly, swallowing hard. Max opened his mouth as if to say something more, but nothing came out - so he closed it again, pursing his lips together in mild frustration. Ophelia continued to act as if she had no idea what he was getting at - smiling and pretending to be blissfully unaware of the way she was sitting on his lap, wearing little clothing. Her feminine curves pressing up against him - creating a friction that felt extremely intimate.

"But I like this chair!" she objected playfully. Max inhaled sharply and shifted his legs a bit - trying to ignore how good her weight felt in his lap - causing his thighs to flex under her rear. He tried not to notice how smooth and supple her skin felt when he ran his fingers across the back of her hands. Her scent was all over him. "Besides, we're going to share a bed so you have to get comfortable with my close proximity! I sleep naked, you know!"

"What!?" Max objected, clearly taken aback by the sudden revelation. "You did bring a nightgown or a shirt or something to sleep in, right? You're not actually gonna be naked next to me?" His cheeks had grown rosy again - this time from the thought of seeing her nude. He didn't sound angry, just surprised and possibly confused. But he was definitely blushing, she noted with delight.

Ophelia could feel him getting a little nervous around her - the tiniest amount of sexual tension coming from his body; his heartbeat quickening, his muscles twitching ever so slightly, and she couldn't wait to see what would happen next. The thought of him touching her sent electricity shooting down her spine - but for now, she kept her cool and pretended not to notice it. Instead, she glanced at him, eyes narrowing playfully. "You're not afraid of me, are you?" she teased, still not meeting his gaze for long. Instead, her attention was focused on a seagull flying overhead. She heard his breath hitch and knew he was too caught up in trying to argue with her to pay it any attention.

"... It would just make me very uncomfortable," he eventually admitted, shifting again in his seat. "You're my sister, and I don't want to be weird, but you're still a woman.." his voice trailed off, as he turned his head, looking at the sea instead of her. "Sometimes I feel like you're teasing me on purpose."

She chewed on her bottom lip, smirking slightly, as she pondered her answer carefully. "Maybe I am! But I am fine with that. Besides, I just might let you peek!" she whispered, leaning back against his strong body. Ophelia didn't know if she was being too forward. All she knew was that she wanted Max to lust for her in the same way she desired him - and it was this that fuelled her actions, edged her onwards.

"Please don't make this any more awkward than it has to be.. Just.. Please wear something.." Max sounded defeated. Ophelia shifted around on his lap, until she was facing him - straddling him - and ran her fingers down the side of his face with the same sort of gentleness he often showed her. It always relaxed her immensely. He gazed at her with confusion in his eyes - wondering what she was going to do now - as his hands slid around her hips, without really thinking about what he was doing.

"I don't think it's awkward," she said with a confident tone of voice. Was this the right opportunity to take things a step further already? She could feel the charged emotions hovering around them in the tropical air.

"Well I do," Max stated matter-of-factly, still not pulling his hands away from where they had settled around her waist. Ophelia smirked mischievously at him and leaned forward - their noses brushing, before she closed her eyes and brushed her lips against his - the faintest hint of contact between them. "Ophelia, what the fuck?" he breathed - clearly taken aback by her sudden gesture. She licked her lips and blinked slowly.

"Stop overthinking everything," she purred - but she could tell by the look in his eyes that she'd better not push the matter any further right away, or everything might snap, her plan crumbling in an instant. So instead, she got off of him - light on her feet - and said: "Your sister always knows what's best for you, you know? Always have." She smiled at him seductively, her eyelashes fluttering. Whenever she referred to herself in third person, Max knew there was little room to argue. "Now, what do you want for dinner? I'm starving!"

--- 4 ---

The champagne bottle had a 25th year anniversary sticker clearly plastered right over the original one, but the glass was chilled and made for a pleasant experience as Ophelia drank her third glass - giggling to herself. "You look nervous again. What's on your mind?" It had gotten dark outside, and the sunset had been the most magnificent shade of pink - bright enough to make you squint, before it quickly faded away. Once the shadows fell, the light of the moon reflected on the water's surface instead - giving everything an otherworldly feel.

"Ophelia.." he started. Max sat in front of her, in the armchair next to the bed - rubbing his knees nervously as he shifted around. She could tell he was struggling with his emotional state, rattled by her constant advances throughout the day. His eyes kept wandering between her face, her breasts and her bare legs. It was almost unnerving, and she knew she shouldn't like that so much - but it made her feel bubblier than the champagne. "This is just.." he stopped himself mid-sentence. "Be honest with me, are you intentionally trying to seduce me?"

Ophelia had known the question would eventually come, and she was prepared. She simply grinned at him playfully in response. "Maybe!" she chuckled softly, waving her glass of champagne in front of his face. "I'm sorry if it bothers you! I thought you could use a little bit of extra care, especially since you've been struggling on your recent dates."

He didn't seem amused. In fact, he looked concerned and confused. "You've always had trouble understanding that brothers and sisters are not meant for each other," he explained, a wary look in his eyes. Her smile slowly disappeared from her features, her expression turning into something more serious and determined, but he continued. "You're not trying to get us to have sex, are you?" Max asked bluntly.

Ophelia felt an immediate urge to downplay things, but the question took her by such surprise that the only thing she could think to say was: "Well, do you want to?" She eyed him, waiting for an answer. Her heart was beating so rapidly she was afraid he would be able to hear it - a drum solo of rock-star proportions. She saw the conflict in his eyes, and although he looked troubled, that meant there was some sliver of hope, did it not? "I mean.. I don't mind if you want to. Just say the word!" She tried to sound casual.

He ran a hand down his own face, stroking his stubble. "I know you too well.." he muttered - resting his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands, contemplative. Ophelia would always be his sister, and he would forever be her brother - but now she seemed determined to make a change. He wasn't blind to her seduction attempts. He had known that she must have played around with the thought of seeing how far she could go with him more than once over the years, but he wasn't sure of her motives. She wasn't a sinister person, but her behaviour was worrying him. Was she doing all this just for her own gratification? Or was there more to it? And if there was more, what was it? "Did you plan all this? Getting me here all alone just to see if you could seduce me?"

Ophelia hummed in thought. Her heart sank a little, and she took a deep breath. "It was more of a dream than a plan, if I'm honest," she started - pushing up her bare feet up onto the bed where she was sitting, and leaning back against the wall. "I wanted to show you that I love you, in any way that you'll accept." She made a face. "Sorry if I came on too strong."

Max stared at her with a serious expression on his face. "You're my sister," he said - as if that was all that needed to be said for her to understand, but it only made her heart ache even more.

"I know, Max.. That hurts sometimes." Ophelia knew she shouldn't reveal this to him already, but he had asked, and she wanted him to know. The truth. "I mean.. No, that's not the right way to say it.. I love that you're my brother, and how close we are, and that we grew up together. I just.. I wish it didn't bother you so much." She swirled the champagne around in the glass in her hands. Now she was the one that felt anxious.

"Well, it does! And what about your own self-respect?" he argued. The fact that she hadn't given up on seducing him even when he had called her out made his stomach churn and caused his chest to ache. Not that he was going to tell her. He watched as she tilted the glass - taking a sip from it slowly, before putting it down next to her on the bed, resting her chin in her palm.

Ophelia stared back at him with a sad expression. "I would respect myself far less if I didn't listen to my heart," she said - each word heavy with meaning. Her eyes seemed to stare through him, as if seeing right into his very soul, searching for answers to questions he didn't know how to respond to. "I love you. I mean, truly - I'm madly in love with you. Am I supposed to just ignore that?" Her words stung like barbed wire in his chest - but he had no answer.

His silence made her frown. She picked up the champagne bottle and leaned forward to refill his glass. Max glanced up at her when she did so, and could see the tears start to form in her eyes. "What am I supposed to do?" she asked, desperation creeping into her voice as the reality of her situation started to weigh heavier on her than before. He wasn't even sure she was referring to this very moment - but the question felt too loaded to be ignored.

Max inhaled deeply, holding his breath for a few seconds before letting it out - attempting to compose himself. As the tears started to fall down her cheeks, he got up and sat down next to his little sister, wrapping his arms around her shoulders - pulling her towards him. "Hey now.." he started. The embrace caught her by surprise, but Ophelia immediately clung onto him - burying her face in his chest, sniffling and crying while she rubbed her cheek on the fabric of his shirt. "Shh.. Don't cry.. Hey now.. I'm sorry," he murmured softly. But It seemed impossible for them to ever cross the line.

"Don't you see? You're the only one that can make me feel this way, Max." The words were getting caught in her throat as she wept, and he stroked her back reassuringly - attempting to calm her down, but it only made her more emotional. His gentle touch brought about an entire well of memories that threatened to flood her consciousness; a whole lifetime of being touched by him - loving him. It had been difficult growing up without any romantic interest from other men, always shutting any potential suitors down, but his affection towards her was what kept her going when she felt sad or alone. Ophelia held him so tight then that he could physically feel the desperation in her arms - a desperation that was never meant for anyone to experience - because of how deep her affection ran, and how forbidden it was. And he didn't want to hurt her in any way - yet he knew that whatever happened now would have lasting effects on their relationship.

Eventually, she managed to pull away from him - wiping at her cheeks with a tissue that he had produced from the nightstand - and the silence hung heavy in the air between them as they sat there on the side of the bed. Finally, she spoke. "Can't you just give me a chance? A kiss or two? Cuddle with me? To see if you can feel the same? I know you love me, but you don't love me in the way that I want to be loved by you." Her face was flushed and her eyes red and puffy. It wasn't until that moment he truly realised the toll it took on her heart to keep all of those feelings locked away from him. She truly must have felt like her world had shattered - and he felt responsible for every single one of her tears.

He swallowed audibly. "One kiss good-night.. And you can sleep in my arms tonight, but I'm keeping my underwear on." Max held her gaze for a few seconds before they broke into smiles. He couldn't believe his own words. Why was he going along with this? But at the same time, the thought of kissing his sister made his blood boil with excitement, his pulse racing in his ears - as if his body already knew something he wasn't able to comprehend yet. And he truly couldn't stand to see her cry.

Ophelia leaned forward, biting her lip playfully - an impish grin forming on her face, the tears long forgotten. "But I can be naked?" she asked with a flirtatious lilt to her voice. He didn't respond, but his face reddened. She let out a little squeal of joy, quickly stood up, and started heading towards the bathroom "I'm getting ready for bed," she giggled, looking at her older brother over her shoulder. "Don't think I didn't notice how you stared at my tits, by the way!"

Max chuckled at that, shaking his head in mild amusement. They had always been close, so it wasn't as if he didn't already know what her breasts looked like, or how perky they were. But knowing was a different thing from seeing it first-hand. Nevertheless, he realized that his actions now would greatly affect her mood. That he had to be extremely cautious with every word and every touch. Her heart was in the palm of his hand, and he felt the weight of the responsibility on him grow heavier. To do right by her. The last thing he wanted was to hurt her, even accidentally - and perhaps entertaining her forbidden fantasies wasn't the best solution, no matter how careful he'd be. But maybe they could find a happy medium somewhere?

It didn't take long before Ophelia returned from the bathroom, wearing absolutely nothing at all - her skin soft and smooth, her lower lips pink and glistening - and she looked more embarrassed than he had ever seen her before. His immediate reaction was one of mild shock, followed by inexplainable arousal. She smiled shyly at him, eyes wide with worry - but that faded when he walked over and gave her a quick peck on her cheek.