Little Sperm Muncher

Story Info
Two sexpot roommates and a summer of sperm.
24.5k words
4.7
18.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in any sexual situations are over 18. The story is concluded.

This story is centered around lesbian bisexuality and submission with sperm and piss kinks. There is some rough sex and immoral behavior. The story is long, but it is structured as an anthology of sexual escapades which are not especially focused on build-up.

-------------------

After two years away at college, Mandy and Lisa were returning home for beaches, parties, and easy money from summer jobs at the paper mill. They were all set for the summer of their lives.

The 21-year-olds had been best friends since birth. They had grown up in this little old town doing almost everything together. Way back then, they had been good little high-school students, leading good little high-school lives, hanging around boyfriends and their mediocre sports teams. Returning now, both girls had grown more secure, classy, and flat-out sexy.

Especially Mandy had developed into something scorching hot.

Her tight, round ass was often accentuated by short shorts that hugged her well-exercised legs. Her punky, bleached, half-shaved hair would have made her tomboyish if it hadn't been for the very prominent breasts. The breasts were always pushed up and out these days, and there was always cleavage and a lot of it.

Lisa never thought of herself as lesbian or even close to lesbian -- in fact, she was still fresh out of the relationship with her high school boyfriend -- but when it came to Mandy, Lisa was no different from everyone else. It was impossible not to be affected by that simmering sexuality. There was a spellbinding elegance to the way Mandy moved her perfect body, and every innocent smile from her flawless lips seemed to suck you in.

Lisa had chosen the more modest route when it came to styling, hiding her also big-breasted and tight body under pretty dresses or tops with full-cup bras. She kept her ash-blonde hair tied up in a stylish knot. On the rare occasions when she let it out to flow over her shoulders, she became a feminine apparition who turned a few heads herself.

The two of them would share an apartment over the summer, and they would have the whole place to themselves. It was furnished and arranged by the paper mill, and it was really supposed to be for higher-status guest workers. Some of the summer workers got lucky too. The apartment houses were a short walk from downtown, which put you ten minutes by bus from the paper mill or from suburbia where parents hung about.

Downtown was the place to be in summer. For a few blocks, the town center resembled that of a small city, and this time of year it came alive in the most spectacular fashion. To be honest, the beaches and the summer parties were the only things worth mentioning about this town.

First week:

- - - - - - - -

After the first-time thrill of turning the key and opening the door, the two friends launched straight into inspecting their new home. The kitchen had it all. There were two separate bedrooms with beds that looked big, cozy, and unnecessarily large, which was perfect. Everything was connected by a effective living room with a sectional sofa huge enough for them both to lie in while watching the large screen on the wall.

The entrances to the bedrooms were a door-frame apart, and when you stood at the right angle, the beds appeared connected through the thin wall.

They stopped to make a decision. Mandy caressed the arm of her new roommate, causing Lisa to shiver while goosebumps spread up to her shoulder. Her nipples stiffened from the sensual touch. Something out of the ordinary was going on, and she loved it.

"So, which one do you want, Liz?" Mandy asked. "Bigger room or closer to bathroom?"

Lisa's reply was unselfish as usual.

"I don't know. Which one's better for you, to fuck all your studs in?"

This was their first summer returning home without being in steady relationships. Mandy had announced very formal plans to fuck every single good-looking guy she could find. She still had some serious social cred in this town, and it was time to cash it all in. If she could have her way, they wouldn't spend a single weekend without bringing guys back to the apartment.

Lisa was open for a few hook-ups as well, but in truth, she was more excited to simply watch and help Mandy on the crusade for cock. Nothing was more fascinating than the thought of Mandy fucking.

Being around Mandy meant being around sex, and sharing this apartment all summer would be heaven.

"You're kinky," Mandy replied, choosing the larger and slightly lighter room. "I'll take this one, and then you can lie there and listen through the wall when I take them, one after one."

While they unpacked, Lisa noticed Mandy putting a protective sheet on the bed. The girl had come prepared.

Lisa christened the shower. Afterwards, she put on her thin, loose tent of a night t-shirt. It clung to her perky breasts and revealed her nipples very clearly.

She prepared a sandwich, and her captivated roommate came sneaking up for a friendly hug. Eventually, Mandy progressed to tracing a finger along the side of a firm breast. Normally, if someone would come up and touch Lisa, she would at the very least have a few choice words for them, but with Mandy, it was different. You felt privileged when she touched you. Lisa shuddered with desire for more. Mandy noted the approval.

"Your tits are pretty," she said quietly. "I like it when you have no bra on."

Through their simple sandwich dinner, she kept returning to the topic of Lisa's breasts, which made Lisa feel sexy and all giddy inside. Being the center of Mandy's attention meant being in heaven. Mandy made a joke about never wearing bras in the apartment, and the joke turned to something more when she was met with no protest at all. The idea was wicked, in line with the rest of their summer plans. Besides, it would actually be nice to have a refuge from chafing bras and straps in this new home.

Lisa even dared to tease back.

"You can go topless in here for all I care."

When she said it, she also pictured her friend's enormous tits naked. There was no way around it. Lisa had seen them many times. They were massive enough to hang some, but they were perfectly round and smooth. They always looked firm but also soft enough to jiggle and make you want to dig your fingers in just a bit. She felt her pussy getting slippery, leaking into her panties. She expected a joke back, but Mandy's reply only took the tension to another level.

"Maybe I will... It turns me on, Liz. You know you can always touch, if you want."

Mandy saw right through Lisa's fascination, and Lisa was left speechless, stiff-nippled, soaking in her crotch.

On this first day of summer, they didn't dare to push further. It was Sunday night, and all their focus was on tomorrow.

* * *

The first Monday at the mill arrived, and Mandy returned late after work. Lisa was already making dinner for both of them out in the kitchen.

"Honey, I'm home!" Mandy called out, in a joking mood. "What? No welcome kiss?"

Lisa came out, blushing and thrilled for this opportunity. At the same time, Mandy was pulling her bra out her sleeve according to agreement, which made Lisa lose her track. She fell into a stare at the huge, heavy breasts, moving and bouncing in freedom under the top. She pulled herself together and delivered a soft, careful peck on Mandy's lips.

"That wasn't a proper kiss," Mandy teased. "You should try again. You can pretend, at least. Don't you want to? You're a housewife, and I'm the love of your life, and I'm coming home after a hard day at the mill."

The shy would-be housewife was very grateful for this new chance. She gathered all her courage and took a step forward, bringing her mouth closer. Their breasts touched. This time, no one withdrew once the lips made contact. Mandy opened her lips slightly, and Lisa followed suit. The tips of their tongues met.

This was their first sober kiss in private ever, and it happened on the first real day of their new summer. Lisa whimpered with butterflies of happiness in her stomach. Mandy was the one to finally pull back.

"Ooohh, fuck that's hot!" she declared. "I mean, I don't know if my poor pussy can wait until Friday."

Late after dinner, they found a French film about nuns. Lisa had heard it was supposed to have plenty of sex, and they were both in the mood for sex tonight. The film turned out to be raunchier than expected.

At the end, the two friends were flustered. As usual, Mandy didn't have too much of a problem sharing her emotional state.

"It turned me on, Liz. You know, I think... I'll have to do something. Or I'll have trouble sleeping. So, do you ever... Do you do it before sleeping? Because I do almost every night. I need it to sleep."

"Yeah, me too," Lisa admitted. "I didn't dare to yesterday, though."

There was some eagerness in Mandy's smile when she kept going.

"So, I guess it's time for bed now. I mean, if we want to make it to work. So, anyway, do you want to sleep with our doors open? You know, in case we wanna talk, or something."

There was nothing more to say. The excitement between them was palpable. They started getting ready for bed. While moving around the sink in the bathroom, Mandy kept touching her friend, brushing arms and even caressing the firm ass with careful fingers.

In bed, Lisa felt peculiar, trying to carry a conversation through open doors with someone who was really right there beside her. Then the conversation died down. There was a minute before Mandy returned with a question.

"Liz? Are you doing it? Oohh, I'm doing it. Oohhh, I feel reeeally good. I can't wait to get fucked in this bed. It's all I can think about."

Lisa was indeed fingering her wet, well-trimmed cunt. She was sleeping without panties, and her free hand was twirling a nipple under the night shirt. She imagined her friend, masturbating just two feet away. Mandy's pussy had an unusually dense stubble, growing in a big triangle and covering the entire crotch. Lisa had seen it many times. To her, it looked aggressive somehow, designed for rough fucking.

She imagined the way that crotch was probably spread now with fingers working in it. She imagined how it would feel to kiss it. She lost control with just enough time for a cry back.

"Yeaahh, I'm doing it. Oohh, I'm gonna come! Oohhh, I'm coming now! Aaahh, aahhh... Fuuck! Aaaahh!"

In response, you could actually hear fingers moving fast in the wetness of Mandy's crotch.

"Oohh yeah, so hot!" Mandy replied. "I'm gonna come too! Aahh, fuuck, aaahh! Uuhh, fuuck!"

They shared the orgasms in their cunts with some extra enthusiasm. When everything was finished, they wished each other good night and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning, they dragged themselves to work in exhausted silence. But when they returned home later in the day, they were excited to finally have private time again. They arrived on the same bus, and they held hands while walking up to the apartment. Once inside the door, they kissed for the second time while removing their bras, daring to fondle each other's breasts. This time, the kisses were more sincere and intimate. The touches were more sexual.

Throughout the evening, Mandy kept caressing Lisa. When they made sandwiches, Mandy walked up from behind with a smile, kissing the exposed neck.

"I want to make sure you're in the mood for tonight," Mandy whispered. "So I don't have to do it alone."

The warm wetness of those lips was driving Lisa crazy. Mandy was hot, beautiful, irresistible. Lisa would actually have dripped if not for the thin, soaked barrier of her panties, and she wanted to remove them and jam her fingers in right now. Masturbation was nowhere near enough for the storm of emotions inside her, but it was all she could get. She could barely wait to lie in bed right next to Mandy, finger-fucking together.

When the time came this night, they talked each other through everything. They shared the thrills from touching nipples, and they explored the pleasures inside from hooking fingers up their soaking depths. Mandy talked about the guys she imagined fucking, and Lisa imagined Mandy being fucked. Once more, they came together.

Wednesday and Thursday passed in an excited haze. To Lisa, every moment together was sex. Mandy would adjust her big breasts mid-conversation, making you lose any train of thought. She would sit down to pee, talking through an open bathroom door, and Lisa would feel herself blushing from arousal while she stared. At night, the girls masturbated together, dreaming out loud about Friday. To Mandy, there was nothing but the promise of Friday.

* * *

Finally, the first weekend evening came. Lisa became dizzy from trying to keep up with Mandy as she danced her way through a club with an excessive bar.

Guys were buying them drinks all night. Mandy's smiles were infectious, and eyes everywhere followed her tight ass. Her strong, smooth thighs were almost completely exposed, tempting you to lift the hem of her skirt to check if she had a thong or a naked cunt under there. Her cleavage showed more naked skin than any other woman around.

To Lisa's joy, not every guy fixated only on her friend. But the good wing woman mostly had to resign herself to polite dancing with those who waited around in line to trade up. It was ok. She understood them. You would have to be an idiot not to try for Mandy in here, and Lisa wasn't interested in idiots.

The evening drew to a close, and Mandy ended up with a guy who didn't really have any buddies around for Lisa to entertain. He was a few years older, working the construction crew at the mill, and they all recognized each other from work. All three of them sat around a table with their last drinks.

In Lisa's eyes, he was the hottest one in this place, and it made sense that he would end up with Mandy. You could tell he worked out. He had the kind of wide shoulders you could never get a good grip around because the were so hard and huge. She imagined him holding himself up on those strong arms while fucking, and she creamed her panties with arousal. His chiseled face and his perfect smile made her feel ready to pee herself in worship. She had never slept with someone truly attractive, and she could only hope against hope that her turn would come one day.

His name was Chris, and he was fresh out of a relationship. He admitted flat out that he was looking to sow some wild oats. Mandy informed him that she intended to round up all the wild oats she could in the slit between her legs this summer, and then their deal was sealed.

He still kept returning to Lisa, keeping her in the conversation, turning her on more and more. She wondered if he was hoping for a threesome. At least he had to be thinking about it. He made her think that he really wanted her too, and she found it very exciting to imagine it happening. But he never brought it up. He didn't want to risk offending Mandy, and Lisa admired his judgment. This guy clearly wasn't an idiot.

She made sure to keep out of the couple's way when they all returned to the apartment. She hid in the bathroom, brushing her teeth in a strange state of dejection and simultaneous excitement about what was going on at the other end of the apartment. Sneaking into bed, she made sure to leave her door slightly ajar.

You could hear them talking about birth control, and she was shocked by how easy it was for someone with Mandy's charm to convince a guy to throw all care to the wind.

"Can she hear us?", he asked, and apparently this was a bigger concern at the moment.

"Don't worry about her!" Mandy replied. "Worry about this!"

Lisa knew for a fact that her friend was spreading her legs at this point, showing off her irresistible cunt.

It didn't take long for new sounds to come through the door gap and the wall. They were fucking two feet away. His cock was actually inside Mandy right now! Lisa had no choice but to start masturbating. She heard Mandy moaning, tempting him.

"Oh yeah, come inside me! Come in the pussy! Aaahhh! Come in it!"

His grunts left you with the impression that coming in Mandy's pussy was the greatest pleasure in the world. Lisa fully believed that it was. She masturbated herself to orgasm, listening to him, with one hand over her mouth to silence herself.

She drifted off to sleep while the lovers still cuddled. She didn't hear him leave.

* * *

In the morning, Mandy gave a full report over breakfast.

"His balls are huge, Liz! I never thought 'rocks' would really fit for real. There was so much sperm! It ran out all over my ass. He was grossed out, but I loved it. There's a stale spot on the sheets now."

She showed Lisa the spot, and Lisa stared in awe, picturing Mandy naked, leaking sperm out of her messy slit all over her asscheeks.

"I wish I could have seen it," Lisa admitted, and Mandy surprised with her answer.

"Maybe you still can. We decided to hook up again tonight. He warned me that he would hook up with other girls this summer. It's perfect. He's the same as me. We're just helping each other warm up."

Saturday was pleasant. They started out on the beach. As always, Mandy looked incredible, and Lisa experienced a strange mix of pride and possessiveness from showing off her friend. Showing themselves off was a natural and important part of Mandy's plans to ensure a steady supply of guys through summer.

The girls sustained themselves on afternoon pizza, and they went home to sip a little wine while getting ready for a party.

Mandy tried to pry into Lisa's plans for summer again. To be honest, Lisa didn't worry too much about that part. At this point, she was completely hooked on the idea of being around for more of Mandy's plans. But sure, Lisa played it cool and said she was still on the pill and wouldn't mind being fucked by a guy or two.

Mandy had an implant, so she was going to offer anyone to fuck her raw. She wanted them to, she explained.

"You have to take some chances in life."

As if to back that statement up, she suddenly removed her top. Her friend stared with wide eyes at the pale, naked tit-skin, and Mandy continued talking with a lewd smile.

"I told you I would go topless. The weather's hot. I can be topless in my own apartment if I want."

As always, those breasts looked unbelievable and irresistible to Lisa. Every movement of Mandy's body made the round softness quiver, giving you impulses to reach out and feel it. They were made to be touched, and those stiff nipples and big areolas were definitely made to be sucked.

It really was a warm afternoon, and after some negotiation with herself, Lisa bared her breasts as well. Things were happening fast, but there was no point in trying to be modest or to hide your excitement. You couldn't hide anything from Mandy. She could tell, for sure, how Lisa secretly wanted even more. Mandy enjoyed being in control as much as Lisa enjoyed being controlled, and they both embraced this fact of life.

The girl in control appeared content for now. Both of them were getting hornier with each passing second, sipping the last of their wine with lustful stares at each other's naked breasts. But they would have to start getting ready if they wanted another round in town.

After her shower, Mandy came out completely naked. Her last patience for subtleties must have run out because she simply walked up and lifted her best friend's hands to those smooth tits. Lisa whimpered in surprise arousal while Mandy explained the situation.

"I need to get in the mood for fucking! No one gets me in the mood better than you, Lisa. Go ahead! Feel my tits! We're just a couple of roommates, getting in the mood for a party, right?"

Lisa simply stood astounded, panting out loud, exploring the perfect, soft firmness of Mandy's tits for the first time ever. Since Lisa's mouth was already open, Mandy pressed their lips together and slipped her tongue inside. This time, the kisses weren't careful. The girls spent the better part of a minute moaning, licking, and sucking. Lisa squeezed tit, and Mandy panted and ground her stubbled cunt against Lisa's thigh, leaving a trail of lubrication.