Little Sperm Muncher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Mandy decided to stop the fun and leave, but Lisa kept the vaginal secretions of her friend on that leg all night.

In the club that night, Chris flirted even more with Lisa. He even told her his plans for later while his hands were occupied with Mandy's body.

"Mmhhh, tonight, I'll make her come around my cock. Last night, I fingered her. She wanted me to eat her out. I don't do that when she's full of cum. You'd have to be pretty desperate to eat a cunt full of sperm."

The night passed in a blur, and then they were back at the apartment. By now, Chris and Mandy only had eyes for each other again. They more or less repeated the routine from the night before, and Lisa came out of the bathroom ready to sneak into her own bed to the sounds of loud kissing and moaning from Mandy's bedroom.

The couple in foreplay had their door wide-open, and Lisa caught a glance of them making out, undressing, before she tiptoed into her room. She left her door open too. Chris had the same questions as last night, but this time he sounded more intrigued than worried.

"Is she gonna listen to us fucking?"

"I told you not to worry about her. She's probably touching herself, thinking about your cock."

To this, Chris responded with a smug-sounding call out through the doors.

"Is that right, Lisa? Are you touching yourself? It's ok, you know. I'm gonna fuck your friend. Right now, I'm gonna put my cock inside her cunt."

Lisa was in fact touching her leaking pool of a cunt. She tried to find courage for a response, and then she went for broke.

"Is it big, Mandy?"

Mandy answered with laughter in joy over her friends audacity.

"Well, at least it's big enough. His balls really are huge. There has to be a ton of sperm in them."

"Yeah," he agreed. "And I'm gonna get it all into you now. Aahhh, it's good! Fuuuck!"

He put on a show for Lisa and let out an overwhelmed gasp of satisfaction, which meant he was sinking his cock into Mandy's cunt. Mandy joined the game, leaving no doubt about what was happening on the other side of the wall.

"Yeaahh, that's it! Aaahhh, fuck me! Fuck me!"

And then, they were off, fucking for a good 20 minutes. Lisa masturbated along, listening to the sounds of the bed, the pants and grunts of pleasure, and the slapping of crotch against crotch. She didn't want to get off before Mandy. Then, you heard Mandy actually climaxing, crying her pleasure out, but Chris kept going. Mandy moaned and kept moaning from the neverending stimulation.

Finally, Chris surrendered with a louder grunt and emptied his balls inside Mandy's welcoming slit.

Everything turned quiet, and Lisa paused all movement with the hand still on her pussy. She heard sounds, and she realized Chris was dressing. She pulled her sheet up to cover herself just in time for him to pass her door. He paused and looked inside, appearing pleased with himself.

"I guess the cock was big enough for her to come on, right? She's all yours now. I think I'm done with her. Let me know if you're ever interested, though."

With that, he left the apartment. Lisa made a mental note that the guy of her dreams had offered to fulfill them, but she didn't really have time to think about him right now.

She climbed naked out of bed and went for the other door. The sight inside made her lose breath. Mandy was splayed out completely naked with her legs spread wide. Her tits spilled out slightly to the sides. Her fucked-out cunt was reddish and swollen, and the slit and fuck lips glistened even in the weak bedroom light. There was an abundance of sperm pouring out of the vaginal hole.

"Are you ok?" Lisa asked, transfixed by the satisfied fuck goddess.

There was no movement to show that Mandy had registered Lisa's presence, but after a while, the fresh-fucked girl answered with a dreaming voice.

"Yes. He fucked me so good. It's perfect. Everything about this is perfect. You should come in."

Lisa joyfully accepted the offer. She climbed into the fuck-messy bed. She touched the drowsy body in awe. Her hand started on the smooth calves and caressed its way up towards a knee, and Mandy sighed in appreciation. She kept her eyes closed, and with a quiet whisper, she asked the question Lisa hadn't even dared to hope for.

"Do you want to taste it, Liz? Do you want to lick?"

The words were so calm and distant that Lisa first didn't believe they were real. Her heart pounded faster when the realization dawned on her. She had permission to put her mouth between Mandy's legs! The infatuated girl let out a nervous sob, and her eyes teared with joy while she lowered her head down between the legs of her best friend since forever.

The lips and tongue broke the surface tension, and thick, warm fluid flowed out and filled Lisa's mouth. She knew the taste of sperm, but this was better than she expected. It was sweet and creamy through the saltiness. It tasted the way she imagined perfect sperm would taste.

Taste was not important now. Her focus was on Mandy, who gasped from the pleasurable kiss between her legs.

"Ooohh yeahhh, I need it! Fuuck! Eat it! Eat his cum, Liz! Ooohh, taste it!"

Lisa pressed her tongue deep into the slit and scooped all the sperm out. She kept her mouth filled, drooling creamy liquid and sucking it in again, stirring it around. Her tongue slid up and down the crevice. Then, she focused on the clit. She bathed it in seminal fluids while she pressed with her tongue and flicked fast, listening to Mandy's encouragement.

"Yeaahh, finally! Mmmhh, taste me, Liz! Oohhh, I want to come again. Eat me! Eat my cunt! Aahhh, it's so nasty! Make me come, Liz!"

Then, there was only moaning and panting as Mandy headed for a massive second orgasm. A few seconds later, she cried out and grabbed the head, pulling it into her crotch. Mandy came and ground her fucked-out crotch into the face of her friend.

Lisa happily licked and sucked harder while a last river of sperm leaked out of the fuck hole. When the grip on her head relaxed, she kissed her way down to slurp up the last of the liquid from the asscrack.

She sat up with her mouth full. She leaned her head down towards the still panting mouth. Mandy realized what was happening, and she opened her lips in agreement.

"Yes," she whispered briefly.

They kissed, and Lisa let the sperm trickle down into Mandy's mouth. Mandy swallowed it and rolled over to fall asleep.

Lisa embraced the warm body in the bed. She didn't dare to move to much from fear of destroying the magic. She could feel the warmth and the smoothness of the world's most flawless ass against her thighs and crotch. She enjoyed the thrill of lightly touching a soft tit with her hand. She burrowed herself as close as she could. She was in heaven. She had never been this fulfilled.

* * *

The girls spent another day on the beach, and then they came back for showers. Mandy went first, and then she simply didn't dress. Lisa came out from her shower wrapped in a towel only to be met by the sight of Mandy, sporting her towel down around the waist.

"Do you want to do a real topless night?" she asked the way you would ask about the most natural thing in the world.

Lisa didn't know how to react. The memory of yesterday was dreamlike, and she had started to wonder if their relationship would go back to normal again.

She decided that she liked these games no matter what. At first, she simply joined Mandy in sofa. They picked a film and grabbed some dinner sandwiches. After some time, the constant staring at Mandy's gorgeous tits had Lisa red hot. She braved her mental barriers and folded her towel down too, baring herself.

The film was another French one, about a couple of women painting portraits. It started off slow, and then there were suddenly naked women everywhere.

"The French sure know how to make their movies," Mandy commented while they watched the women on the screen touching.

Lisa saw Mandy caressing her own breast, toying with a nipple. When Mandy noticed the eyes on her, she smiled back and showed her horniness with a seductive whisper.

"Do you want to touch it, too? It's ok if you want to. If you feel like doing it when you watch them... Maybe it'll make the film better."

Lisa was happy and nervous from this development. She tried her best to play along.

"Yeah, full immersion. It's the best way to enjoy a film, right?"

They moved closer. Soon, the horny friends caressed each other's soft breasts and stiff nipples, watching women fucking on the screen.

"Do you think it would feel better if we kissed, too?" Lisa dared to ask.

Mandy agreed that some kissing could be good now. The initial pecking kisses soon turned to a full-fledged make-out session, licking deep in each other's mouths while they massaged each other's tits. At the same time, the women on the screen were licking and sucking nipples.

"Uuhhh, yeah, I love to watch film with you, Liz! Mmmhhh, kiss me! Mmphh, it's so hot to do this with you. Uuuhh, touch me! Kiss me!"

"Do you think it would be even better... if I kissed your tits?" Lisa asked nervously.

Mandy took her time to answer. Maybe she was uncertain. Maybe she enjoyed the kissing too much to give it up. In the end, she decided.

"Mmmhhh, I guess so. I don't want girls, Liz. I want cock. But I really liked it yesterday. And I always wanted to suck your tits, too, even if I don't want girls."

Lisa couldn't hide her relief. She was getting what she wanted right now, and there was no need to worry about the future.

She already played with the nipples on the tits in front of her, and now she brought her face closer until the areola turned to a pink blur. Then, her lips touched a stiff little bump. She was doing it, fulfilling another fantasy! She closed her lips around her friend's nipple and started licking and sucking, awakening the most basic instincts. She wanted this bliss to last forever, filling her mouth with softness and sucking it hard. Mandy encouraged everything with moans and gasps.

They spent the next glorious minutes taking turns suckling and moaning.

Eventually, the film drew to an end, but the friends in the sofa didn't want the evening to be over. Mandy decided to put some real porn on.

"Let's find something with sperm! I want sperm tonight."

She found videos of women sharing cum, kissing through it, slurping it, drinking it. Now, the two friends playfully imitated the films, touching and licking all over. They spread their legs and moved closer. It was almost automatic.

Through some silent agreement, they ended up cunt to cunt. They started nudging, and the motions evolved into rubbing the hairy fuck slits together. They regulated the tempo through intensity of kissing. At first, their hands were all over the tits, but they focused their fingers on the nipples, tweaking them harder for each other's pleasure.

Lisa panted louder and louder into her friend's mouth.

"Fuck, yeaahh! I think it's gonna make me come!"

They sawed up and down each other's slits, spreading thick juices everywhere. They fucked and gasped, pulling on the nipples, trying to push each other over the edge. Finally, Mandy cried out.

"I'm gonna fucking do it! I'm gonna fucking come on your pussy!"

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna do it too!" Lisa cried back. "Fuck me! Aaahhh, fuck me! Fuck me!"

The best friends' fuck crotches came one after the other, oozing wetness over the sofa blanket.

Lisa endured a lonely night in her own bed. She ached for more touch. She knew she had to control herself and be careful not to get clingy. They weren't supposed to be lesbians. Especially Mandy wasn't. She was simply too horny to control herself. And it was beautiful to see.

Second week:

- - - - - - - - - - -

Next day, they went to work and greeted each other with a loving make-out session when they arrived home.

"You know the guy driving the forklift over summer?" Mandy asked over dinner. "He lives right here, in that house by the grass. I told him he could come over and fuck me anytime he wants."

Lisa was amazed that Mandy would actually be this casual about something so radical.

"He's kind of shy," Mandy continued. "A gamer, I think. I don't really think he has a lot of friends. He said he's just here to work and study."

"And watch porn," Lisa said with a laugh.

"And porn," Mandy agreed. "Anyway, you don't mind if someone like that just pops in here for quick fuck every now and then, do you? I'll let you eat the sperm out."

Suddenly, the situation sounded better than anything Lisa would dare to hope for, and she started wishing for a visit right away.

The guy was either too shy or too busy to come by that night, but Mandy kept encouraging him the next day. She made sure he knew it wasn't all a tease. She made very sure he understood he had a formal invitation to show up at her apartment.

He rang the bell late on Tuesday evening. The girls were already having tea and getting ready for their bedtime routine. They both put robes on to hide their topless state and let their neighbor in.

To Lisa, he was more or less a confirmed virgin straight away. He was two years older than them and from town, but she didn't recognize him except from work. He was tall, thin, and very quiet. Lisa closed the door while Mandy invited him to the sofa for a drink.

She baffled him by asking if he minded them being topless. You could tell he was nervous while he did his best to assure them he didn't mind. Lisa tried to calm him down by being her most sympathetic.

"You don't have to worry. We won't be mean, I promise. Mandy just likes to tease, that's all."

The two tenants bared their breasts for their guest, and now all his nervousness was defeated by a poking hard-on in his pants.

"So, I guess you're ready," Mandy said, hinting at the erection. "You're here to fuck, right? So why don't we make a quick stop into the bedroom?"

The guy was stunned, but Mandy simply walked off with her tits out. He followed them.

Lisa stayed behind, drinking tea, looking in. From her angle in the sofa, she could see the bed, and she could see Mandy lying down, pulling her thong off. Then, Mandy spread her legs wide in an invitation to cunt. She started giving step-by-step instructions.

"Just pull your pants down. Don't worry about the shirt unless you want to. It's just a quick fuck, right? Just take that cock of yours and put it right here in this pussy hole!"

She pointed a finger into her cunt, showing the way. The guy grunted, and for a while Lisa thought he would have trouble holding back. But, he got his pants down to his knees, and then he crawled into bed.

A second later, he let out a moan of ecstasy as he sank his petrified organ into the most pleasurable place it had ever experienced.

Lisa watched his ass rise and thrust back down, and then he cried out again in euphoria. He repeated the thrust about ten times, and then he let out a high-pitch cry that was interrupted half-way and turned into a sigh. His body shook and trembled, and you could tell he was emptying his balls inside Mandy's squeeze-hole.

Mandy allowed him a few moments to catch his breath, and then she made him get off. He tried to apologize for coming, but she wouldn't have any of it.

"You gave me just what I wanted," she explained. "I just wanted to be fucked, and you fucked me. Come by anytime you want it again!"

The guy was even more confused than before. He left her behind and returned to the living room. Lisa was still topless, sipping her tea in the sofa. He didn't know what to do of himself, so he sat back down. He wanted to get out of there, but another part of him wanted to stay and look at her breasts.

"So, did you like it?" she asked, and when he didn't have a sensible answer, she kept talking. "She already fucked some other guy this summer, and I bet she'll fuck a few more. But you're always welcome back."

There was something cozy about having tea this way, after watching live sex. This guy was the least threatening person she had ever met. He made you want to take care of him. She could understand why Mandy liked him.

"Isn't she coming?" he dared to ask.

"I think she's just resting. You know, I think she meant it. When you're at home, whenever you're tired of jerking off, you can just come here."

This guy couldn't believe his luck. It gave Lisa a strange satisfaction to be able to make someone else happy this way. He kept staring at her tits while she slurped her tea. Eventually, she was also pleased to see him getting up to leave. She had something to do.

She walked into the bedroom, where Mandy was waiting with her legs spread and an impressive amount of sperm leaking down into her asscrack.

"Are you ready for some cream with your tea?" Mandy asked with a wicked smile.

Lisa started with gentle kisses, sucking the salty thickness into her mouth, licking all over the cunt while her friend sighed.

"Oohhh, do it! Aahhh, suck my cunt, Liz! Fucking eat me! I want to come in your face again so bad!"

Attentive fingers reached up to play with Mandy's nipples, and fingers from another hand slipped inside the hole. The sighs turned to moans of a slowly mounting climax. Lisa started sawing her fingers in and out, scooping the last of the gooey semen out into her mouth while the moans turned to cries.

Mandy came hard, and Lisa locked her entire mouth over the cunt, sucking in every last drop of fluid.

When the room turned quiet, she crawled up to face her friend, and they shared the taste through a deep kiss.

"His sperm was ok," Lisa noted. "I mean, it wasn't as good, but it was good enough."

Both of them fell into laughter, realizing they were now grading guys by the taste of their sperm.

* * *

They spent a couple of days in a more normal routine, gearing up for the weekend.

Friday night in the club, Mandy dragged Lisa aside to talk about tonight's target.

"I remember him. He was a bit of an asshole. He ended up being with Chrissy for two years, and I guess they broke up. I never liked that bitch. I'll make sure he never thinks of her again! Will you help?"

Lisa remembered the guy too, and to call him an asshole was understating it. Sure, he was a decent-looking asshole, but if it was up to her, she wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot pole. Mandy clearly had other priorities. To drunk Mandy, it was more important to outshine some old frenemy right now.

So, the friendly roommates invited him home for drinks. Once in the apartment, they all ended up in the sofa. Mandy started kissing him, and he kissed back, looking at Lisa with interest. Mandy reconquered the focus, protecting her friend from too much unwanted intimacy.

"Forget her! She just gets to watch. You get to come to my bed and fuck me, and she just gets to sit here, watching."

With that, Mandy moved down to take out the cock. It took all of 10 seconds before it was petrified in her mouth. It was no ten-foot pole, Lisa noted, but its owner still seemed very proud of it. Mandy undressed and walked naked into her bedroom, leading her catch for the day by his very average erection.

He got on top of her in bed and unceremoniously fucked himself into her cunt while Lisa watched from out in the sofa. Mandy egged him on while she spread and let him take her.

"Yeeahh, do you like fucking me in front of her? Come on, fuck me as hard as you want! Just use my hole! Fucking rape me in front of her! Fucking use me and come!"

Apparently, hearing a woman talk about rape that way did it for him. He made some very pleased noises and started jabbing his cock harder inside. Mandy lifted her legs to let him go even deeper. She kept working him up, trying to make sure she was a better fuck than he was used to.

"Just come in me! Aahhh, I'm just a hole for you! Oohhh, just use me! Mmhhh, use my cunt! Mmhhh, fuck me! Fuck me! Aaahh, fuuck me!"