Little Sperm Muncher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked and licked all over, cleaning the skin, coating it in saliva instead. Then, she focused her efforts on the juicy slit, and Mandy started breathing harder as her pleasure intensified.

"Fuck yeah, make me come! Make my piss-cunt come in your mouth! Aahhh, fuuck, yeaahh! So fucking good! Aaahhh! Piss! Aaahhh! Yeaahh! It's coming! Aaahhh, it's fucking coming now!"

She cried her climax out, grabbing the head and pressing herself hard against it. When she relaxed, she appeared to be ready for sleep right away.

Lisa applied all her willpower to ignore her own sexual needs, burying them under a desire to nurse her beautiful, drowsy, content friend. It wouldn't be reasonable to expect more now that Mandy was done, would it? This was fine. Simply playing a part in Mandy's intoxicating satisfaction was exactly what Lisa had always wished for. She was happy.

Then, the miracle happened. A half-sleeping Mandy started to whisper.

"You're spoiling me. And I'm too lazy to pay it back. I just want to sleep. But if you want to make yourself come, you can suck my tit. If that's enough."

Overjoyed, Lisa crawled up to the soft tit and filled her mouth with a stiff nipple. For a while, there was nothing but the sounds of suckling and her own fingers in her soaked cunt. It took her less than a minute to cry her orgasm out into the tit, and then both girls drifted off to sleep in embrace.

* * *

One Saturday was a difficult night at the club.

The problem had nothing to do with attracting attention. Mandy was oozing sexuality both figuratively and literally. The problem was picking the right attention. She kept getting dragged into discussions with guys who wanted to tell her about some drug or some boring afterparty.

Then, things were finally getting serious, and her reputation turned into a hurdle for the first time. The girls spent some late-night energy on two guys who were put off in the end by the idea of fucking the two worst sluts in town. Things took a turn for the worse when it turned out that these guys had relationships back at college, and they claimed to be very serious about their girlfriends.

By closing time, Mandy was getting devastated by her failure to pick up anyone at all, and Lisa hurt inside from seeing her friend suffer through this ordeal.

Their luck changed while they prepared to leave the club. One of those guys from earlier approached very discreetly and offered to come home with them as long as there were no witnesses.

His friend was still there, and soon all four of them were sharing drinks at the apartment.

"So, I guess you don't care all that much about cheating on your girlfriends after all?" Mandy observed.

"Come on, you're not gonna tell anyone, are you?" one of them replied with some worry. "We couldn't even talk down at the club in case someone saw us."

Mandy did her best to assure them.

She wanted to fuck, plain and simple. Normally, she might think cheating was wrong, but desperation called for desperate measures. She made a holy promise to them that no one would ever know about this, so it wouldn't harm anyone, would it? Their girlfriends were obviously far enough from here that it would barely count anyway. This would be completely anonymous and safe.

There was some talk of condoms, and Mandy promised that she and Lisa weren't really as slutty as rumored.

"I mean, she hasn't really fucked anyone here. But she will for me. She's a good little perv for me, and I'll let you have her if you want."

You could see how aroused she was by offering her friend away, and there were no protests. All the time while talking, Mandy kept touching Lisa to horny up their guests.

Surprisingly, they found the talk of fucking without condoms very appealing. It turned out they still used condoms with their girlfriends, and both guys were really interested in enjoying a fuck for real.

The girls pulled their dresses down in the normal topless routine, and their guests responded with stares and shocked laughter. A silent agreement appeared to form between them about which girl to pursue. They emptied their drinks, and one of them crept very close to Lisa, obsessing about her now naked breasts. Mandy encouraged him.

"It's ok to touch them. She gets to play with them all the time. It's only fair you get to play with them tonight."

Soon, there were hands on all tits in the room. Mandy made her guy pinch the protruding nipples. Even Lisa found herself surrendering to her body, letting out a few gentle moans from the groping and caresses. She realized with a strange detachment that she was getting fucked tonight. It was time to step up and take a cock the way a perfect friend would do.

The girls started showing off, kissing. Lisa was visibly more into this. She pressed their tits flat together. They played with them and took turns sucking each other's nipples, and then finally Mandy spread her legs right there on the sofa, showing her naked, hairy slit.

"What do you say guys? Is it time for pussy?"

Lisa stared at the cunt with the same greed as everyone. All of them wanted it, but one guy would have to settle for what she had to offer. It didn't matter to him. Tonight, the important thing was a fuck hole for his pleasure pole, and Mandy had already promised him the hole between Lisa's legs.

Mandy took command, leading them into her bedroom and getting them naked. She built a small pillow fortress in the corner of the bed. The girls half-sat, half-lay down on top of the pillows and spread wide.

Mandy's guy crawled on top, holding himself up so she and Lisa had room for lesbian kisses. Lisa faced to the side, and she scooted her crotch out so her guy could reach what he wanted.

"Come on!" Mandy told them. "Just fuck your stupid sluts! Mmhhh, do your girlfriends fuck you like this? They'll never know about this, will they? Yeaah, our pussies are gifts for cocks!"

The guys took their chance. They pressed their erect shafts into the holes on offer and fucked and fucked. The girls kissed and sucked each other's tongues. They caressed tits, playing with nipples, bringing each other closer to orgasm, grinding back on the thick shafts.

Eventually, Mandy slipped a hand down through Lisa's pubic hair, and Lisa moaned in encouragement. She was about to come. The cock didn't really do much for her, but being fucked with Mandy this way was exciting beyond anything. The girls bucked against each other's helping fingers and tightened up around the cocks inside.

Before long, Lisa and Mandy moaned in orgasm into each other's mouths. The gentle spasms of the climaxing cunts were enough to bring both guys to ejaculate inside them.

Then, the girls feigned sleepiness to be alone, and their guests caught the drift and got dressed to leave. There was nothing more for them here anyway.

"So much sperm," Lisa said, looking between their legs with fascination.

Some barrier that held the fluids back finally burst, and the semen trickled down between her hairy fuck lips and into her asscrack. She rolled over and climbed on top of her friend, allowing the gobs of sperm to drip into Mandy's fuck hair. Then, Lisa munched up all the cum from the skin, hair, and slit. She took her time, licking Mandy to another half-sleeping climax.

* * *

By now, not an hour at home passed without them touching, licking, grabbing tits. Lisa still wanted more, and Mandy took great pleasure in being desired. She walked around topless in the apartment every evening.

They masturbated routinely in the sofa. Often, they watched porn and tried fucking their cunts together until they came. Sometimes, in the euphoria after coming, they lay down naked to make out. But they had never gone so far as to actually eat a cunt unless they had first played with cock.

It was a weird principle, but Mandy stuck to it, claiming it kept her from being a lesbian.

"For now," she would add with a naughty smile to keep any dreams alive.

One evening, they tit-fucked a long-cocked guy until he came in their faces. He wanted a proper threesome, but then he couldn't get it up for more even after the girls kissed, slurped, and licked all through the mess from his ejaculation.

Another evening, they were at a house party, and they decided to let guys come on Mandy's face in an empty bedroom. Lisa licked the white stripes off with enthusiasm while guys kept coming in to jerk off on a slut's face, and eventually the two friends lost count of how many loads the slut in question had taken.

Their neighbor stopped by every now and then. He was gifted his first blowjob by Mandy. A few days later, he was gifted his second blowjob by Lisa, and she was almost certain it was actually his first sexual experience with someone other than Mandy. Of course, he fucked Mandy a few more times for good measure.

Mandy often drifted into sleep when Lisa kept licking after orgasm. Lisa found this part to be heaven, kissing the cunt with love, watching it, dreaming of never leaving this spot. Sometimes, she even fell asleep herself, resting her face on the mound.

One morning after another spit-roasting, Mandy talked about how slutty and wonderful it was to take two cocks at the same time. The topic of three cocks came up, and she had a rare moment of hesitation.

"It's just... I've never done anal. I never wanted to. I was never sure about taking a cock back there. But now, you know. I think it's pervy just to think about it. And I think I need pervy to really get me off."

The thought of cocks in asses evidently turned her on, and she spread her legs and reached out to guide Lisa's head down there. Mandy still hadn't washed away the last of yesterday's old sperm. This was a good time to bend the rules a tiny bit. She praised her friend when her lapping tongue started cleaning the fucked-out cunt crack.

"Mmhhh, that's right, Liz! You'll do anything for my pussy, won't you? Ooohhh, taste that old spunk! Make me come! You make me come so good in your little munchy-mouth, Liz! Aaahhh, eat my slime, Liz! Aaahhh, it's gonna come again! Right in you pretty little lick-mouth!"

The final weeks:

- - - - - - - - - - - -

They thought summer was just starting, and one Monday morning they realized they were running out of weekends. Mandy had a brief fit of panic at the breakfast table.

But this week turned out to be an adventure all on its own.

At work, one of the boilers broke down after a power outage, and it couldn't be started up again quick enough. The whole factory was put on maintenance for stops all week. Mandy worked in storage, and she got to meet all sorts of new contractors who were brought in to deal with things.

There had been crews put on duty to clean out tanks, using jackhammers and breathing masks, and she had started being friendly with one of the shifts. Or rather, the whole shift had started hanging out at the storage more after finding her.

This was how she discovered that crew guys tended to be very fit and good-looking. A few of them were even age-appropriate for young women.

"They come talking to me after their shift is done," Mandy explained to Lisa. "The old lady hangs around a lot, but when I'm alone they talk a lot more."

They mostly worked as construction contractors, and they had an endless supply of insane stories. One that Mandy was particularly fascinated by was about a time when they were building the foundation to a pool for some really rich family. The family was away on vacation, and the workers had access to turn off the alarm. They weren't supposed to go in the house, but one day they went inside just to look around.

Apparently, they had found these discs of really old porn down in a rec room in the basement. They had planted their asses in some very comfortable sofas and had started jerking off together while watching the porn. Right about then, some woman had come into the house to water plants. The whole situation had been very near the worst kind of scandal. They had managed to pay her off to be quiet.

While Mandy talked about them, her fascination was clear.

"I asked them about watching porn together. When they are on a job, they don't have real privacy. They often sleep together in some barracks. They just jerk off whenever they want, without worrying about the others."

It turned out they considered this behavior reasonable given the circumstances. Most of them were married, and the wives knew about the jerking off. The workers did what they did to keep from cheating.

"You wouldn't believe the testosterone around these guys. And still they make an effort to be faithful. I think it's so cute."

She knew they had plans for a Friday night in town after their job was supposed to be finished. She had no idea if you could fuck any of them, but she wanted to invite them home. Lisa saw no reason to protest.

Friday came, and the crew gratefully stopped by the apartment for pizza before going out.

You could tell there was some tension. Clearly, they had hopes for something more than only pizza. At the same time, they gave the impression of being happy enough just to hang around Mandy and her big tits. When they saw Lisa, they were even happier.

Lisa found it interesting how they seemed to take everything in stride. They all came with new t-shirts bought on the way over because they had nothing clean to wear, and now they were going to find a pub and blow off some steam before heading back tomorrow.

There were five of them. Lisa even knew a few by name from Mandy's stories.

Out of the whole gang, two were young enough to date Lisa and Mandy, but apparently, one of those two guys was already engaged back home. So, there was one single, young man in the room, and he immediately sparked Mandy's interest.

Two guys were about 30 and married, and a 46-year-old married guy stood out as older.

The senior man was in good shape and very muscular, but he had some more gut than the others. He wasn't fat. His stomach was round and hard, and Lisa found it magnificent and imposing. He laughed about how a foreman had to tag along to make sure his crew had a good time.

"So what is a good time?" Mandy asked cheekily. "I didn't think you guys were looking for pussy, with your wives waiting and everything."

Old Jim the foreman gave the impression of speaking for all of them.

"No, but we can still make sure young Pete here gets his dick wet. He's got no one waiting at home."

"So, what are the rest of you guys gonna do? Are you just gonna jerk off and watch him?"

They laughed along, not knowing to which degree she messed with them. Something made them start to suspect she was making some kind of offer.

The pizzas came right on time. Mandy made sure the men were all comfortable in the sofa. It was definitely crowded, but there was room enough for beer and food on the table. Mandy and Lisa graciously sat on the floor, sharing a pizza pie and some wine.

Mandy couldn't keep herself from the topic of their jerking off. She asked about how often they did it, and she learned that it usually only happened a couple of times a week. They saved it until the pressure was too great. And once they did it, they came very fast.

"But what about now?" she asked. "How's the pressure now?"

They admitted that things had been hectic lately, and they could probably all use some draining of their balls.

"I'm seriously worried about letting you guys out on the town if you're too horny," she continued. "Won't you get tempted to cheat on your lovely wives back home?"

"So, what do you suggest?" old Jim asked. "Is there a way we can deal with that pressure in our balls?"

At first, Mandy acted uncertain. She put a finger in her mouth, licking it seductively, looking immature for the older men on purpose. She caressed one of her breasts. Then she turned to Lisa.

"It would be a shame if we messed up our clothes eating, right? Do you think we should take our tops off?"

Lisa was prepared for this game, and the five male guests laughed in wide-eyed disbelief when the girls slipped out of their tops, baring their naked breasts. Mandy kept talking with the voice of a slutty tease.

"I'm just saying, we won't mind if you relieve your pressure right there in the sofa."

She started caressing Lisa's breasts, and cocks grew in every pair of pants in the room. They grew harder when Mandy kept going, asking them if they thought Lisa wasn't real pretty and deserved a few kisses. The girls followed up with deep, drooling kisses, pressing tits together.

One of the 30-year-olds was the first to reach his limit.

"Fuck yeah, I'm too fucking horny," he declared. "I'm doing it!"

He opened his jeans and brought out his massive snake of a cock, and then he started fisting it to hardness right there in the middle of the sofa in front of everyone.

The other 30-year-old followed with an equally unbothered comment, fishing out a more average-sized piece of equipment.

"Aahhh, what the hell. I could really blow a load right now."

The oldest man opened his pants without a word and produced an absolutely gigantic cock. It was the thickest, longest organ Lisa had ever seen, and it had barely started growing in his hand. He stroked himself with calm. Mandy and Lisa were so shocked by the spectacular shaft that they didn't even notice the two younger guys taking out two very normal ones at their end of the sofa.

"Hey, take it easy Pete!" one of the 30-year-olds cautioned. "You don't want to go off too quick. Maybe you'll get a chance inside one of these cuties."

Mandy staked her claim.

"Yeah, that'll be me. I'll take any cock that needs a hole."

In secret, Lisa had always found cocks obscene, and now, they were everywhere. Wherever she looked, there was a big, fat, aggressive member, sticking out of a pair of pants. As obscene as they were, they also made her very wet between her legs.

"What about the rest of us?" the closest 30-year-old asked. "Should we just shoot it on the floor? With your hot tits it won't take long."

Mandy had a plan. She was particularly proud of this one. She needed Lisa's help. They held up their pizza box, and then they moved to the man asking for it. Mandy wanted the men to come on the pizza. They wouldn't even have to get up. They could just sit and wait their turn, couldn't they? The girls could move the box around.

The 30-year-old masturbated his cock over the contents of the box while he looked down with amazement at the topless girls who held it up.

"Are you gonna eat it?" he asked. "With those pretty mouths of yours?"

"Oohh yeaahh, it's gonna be so yummy!" Mandy informed. "We're gonna eat all your cum right here in front of you."

The perversion of her plan sounded phenomenal, and he pushed the table away to keep his aim right. He wanted more.

"Can I try those titties?" he asked.

Mandy turned with a smile, giving him good access to all the titty he could want. He reached down and squeezed her massive mammary bags with one hand, and the sensation caused him to let out animal-like grunts of excitement. The other hand jerked shaft faster and faster over the pizza, and suddenly he groaned from overload.

Four long, thick spurts of sperm splashed down on the topping below.

There was no time to waste. The next 30-something guy was up for his turn, and they moved over to him on their knees.

He fondled Mandy's tits much the same, and he lost control when the girls kissed for him. He squirted out an even richer load, putting cock dressing on every slice of the entire pie.

The oldest guy was in the next sofa seat, and his cock had grown to absolutely fantastic proportions. Every man and woman in the room stared at his organ with awe while he fisted it and talked to Mandy below.

"Yeeahh, no one's made me this big in years. You sure are a fine one. Aaahhh, and you're making it so fucking easy to come, girl. Fuuuck!!"