Little Sperm Muncher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeess, fuuuck yeess," he gasped out.

The wetness of her mouth reached down to his crotch hair. Her cramps stimulated the entire length of his shaft. She gagged and slimed all over his cock.

Mandy moved her hands to the head and pushed it gently down to the crotch, and she hissed in aggressive euphoria.

"That's right, choke for me, you slut! You're a fucking slut! Get him ready to fuck my ass!"

Lisa tried to find inner peace, surrendering control to the hands on her head. They pushed her down twice before they finally pulled her back up. She fought to keep control as her throat was emptied, and then things were suddenly fine.

Mandy licked the choked-out mouth clean, and she made her friend get up in bed.

Lisa still breathed in and out furiously while was put face-up on her back. She looked up as the world's most beautiful ass moved in and lowered itself on her face. An order came from above.

"Lick me! Get me ready for cock in there!"

Lisa understood her role exactly. She licked her way in between the asscheeks, and then she kissed the sphincter. She closed her eyes and pressed her tongue into the tight, puckered orifice. Then, she started pressing, licking, twirling, drooling.

She was making love to the anus with her mouth. This was her purpose. Right now, this was the meaning of her life, sucking the asshole of her best friend, getting it ready for cock. Mandy moaned from the luxurious stimulation, and Lisa moaned in pure bliss into the relaxing rectum.

Eventually, the sphincter was loose enough to let the tip of her tongue in. Mandy still gasped from the intense stimulation of being tongue-fucked in her asshole. She started giving instructions to Chris.

"Fuuck, get ready! Aaahh, she can suck your balls when you fuck me. Mmmhh, get here! Put your fucking cock in my asshole and fuck me! Ooohh, fuck my ass!"

She raised herself and leaned forward on all fours, showing her saliva-glistening asshole. His cock wanted it.

Lisa saw the erection above, which was furiously hard for Mandy's ass while he climbed into place. Chris got on his knees behind the smooth buttcheeks. He let the slime-glistening organ touch the asshole, and he started pressing carefully, moving around.

At the same time, Lisa did her duty, licking his gigantic balls and kissing them. They were almost too big to get into her mouth. She took things slow, sucking carefully.

"Ooohhh, that's amazing," he said down to her. "Fuck, it's so good! I have to fuck this asshole now! I have to fuck it!"

He started pressing his cock head deeper into the clenched anal wrinkles.

"Uuuhhh!!" Mandy grunted. "Uuhhh, uuuhhh! Uunhhh!!"

She opened up, and he worked his way in, making her grunt even louder. Once the top of his cock-head was in, the hole expanded, and another inch or two quickly slid inside. Mandy let out an overstimulated groan. He pulled back and thrust deeper, gasping, grunting in pleasure. He was mesmerized by the sight of his cock disappearing in through the stretched muscle ring.

"Yeaahh! It's amazing! Aaahh, your ass is so fucking hot! Oohhh, my cock is so fucking hard in your asshole!"

You could hear from Mandy's guttural voice that she was finding pleasure in the experience.

"Uuuhh, yeaahh, fuck my ass! Uunhh, fuck me up the ass! Aahhh, uuhhh, so fucking sick! Fuck me! Uuhhh, fuck me!"

The lovers got into a rhythm. With each thrust, his cock slipped a little deeper, and soon he was filling Mandy's entire rectum, stretching her insides around him. Mandy's sounds were increasingly pleasure-filled. Lisa kissed between the two dangling testicles, and she tried to suck in rhythm with the thrusts.

Chris looked down at her. He was making sure she knew all about his pleasure.

"Aahhh, so fucking hot!" he gasped. "Fuuuck, right in the ass! Aaahhh, right in her fucking ass!"

When he pulled back, they had a second of eye contact. Lisa became wetter in her cunt from that short glance. She was a part of this! She could make out his thick, thrusting fuck pole that separated Mandy's firm asscheeks and plunged deeper again. Then, there was only his ball-sack in her mouth and his sweaty, hairy asscrack an inch above her eyes.

He slammed into the ass harder and harder, and Mandy braced herself against each impact. She was low on her elbows, and her tits pressed down on Lisa's thighs.

Lisa finally got one of the gigantic balls all the way into her mouth, and she began sucking on it in rhythm with each thrust. Chris let out an ecstatic groan. and his long, stiff cock pistoned even faster in and out of the expanded rectal orifice.

"I'm gonna come in the ass," he announced. "Aahhh, right up the ass! Oohhh, I'm gonna fucking sperm!"

"Yess!" Mandy cried back from the pillow. "Fucking sperm inside me! Sperm my ass!"

"Oohh, what a fucking asshole! Aaahh, here it comes! Aaahhh, fuuuck! Aaahhh, I'm coming! Aaahh, in the asshole! Aaahhh, in the ass! Aaahh, aahhh, aaahhh!!"

Lisa had his buttcheeks clenching right in front of her face. The testicle in her mouth moved and tugged while its contents were pumped in through Mandy's rectum. In the background, Mandy cried in satisfaction.

There was a brief pause. He was very careful when he withdrew from the asshole and the mouth below. Mandy grunted once more in beautiful agony when she was emptied.

Lisa didn't know where to focus. They both had use for her. In the end, she decided to quickly bring his cock into her mouth and start licking him clean.

He appeared completely surprised that someone would think of such a thing. To her, she was licking the precious ass of Mandy from his beautiful organ. Tasting Mandy's ass was the most wonderful form of intimacy, and cleaning the cock was simply polite. Lisa enjoyed both aspects of it.

But there was no time to lose. Once the shaft was clean, she turned her attention up to Mandy's poor, worked-out sperm-trench of an anus. Mandy had waited, and now she let out a sigh of relief when she felt Lisa's tongue on the tender wrinkles.

"Yeess, fuuuck! Lick it! Mmhhh, I love your tongue, Liz! Ooohh, right there!"

Lisa kept licking. She had to raise her head to reach the asshole properly. Mandy simplified things by sitting up more. Then, she sat up even more.

Soon, she was sitting down on the mouth. She panted and gave instructions to the face under her ass.

"Fuuck yeahh, get your tongue in there! Mmhhh, press your tongue in! Aaahh, that's it! I'm gonna let it out! I'm gonna let it all out in your mouth!"

She didn't even give Lisa a chance to answer. Mandy simply pressed her ass down harder. She looked up at their guest with a happy smile. He had a hard time believing the sickness he was witnessing.

"She likes being a good girl for me," Mandy explained. "Do you want to watch me empty my ass in her mouth? Oohhh, yeaahh, do you want me to shit your sperm out in her little munch-mouth?"

She closed her eyes and focused, playing with her nipples with a blissful expression on her face. Then, her body shivered, and Lisa moved. Somehow, you could tell that a river of sperm had just filled Lisa's mouth.

Mandy stayed sitting for a few more seconds, but then she got off. She moved around and down to kiss Lisa, who waited on her back with an open mouth full of white fluids. Chris laughed in appreciation when he watched the two girls kissing and drooling through ass-sperm while they gradually swallowed it down.

"Fuck, you girls know how to keep a man hard."

His cock was still hard as a rock.

Mandy started stroking it for him while she caressed his muscled chest.

"You need more?" she asked innocently.

"Well, to be honest, that ass licking looked pretty sweet."

"Well, she's still there. Why don't you sit down on her, and we'll see if we can give you everything tonight?"

He looked down at Lisa with his massive erection swaying back and forth above her face.

"Is it ok Lisa?" he asked. "I'll appreciate it. Is it ok if I sit down?"

Lisa smiled back. She was in a state of emotional overload, and she couldn't answer properly. Instead, she burst into tears, but she she kept smiling to try to tell him that he could do anything he wanted with her. He was perfect! Mandy was perfect! Lisa couldn't believe her luck, getting to satisfy two perfect people.

Somehow, he understood. He got on his knees in bed, and then she was back to where her whole world consisted of his muscular, masculine ass. He lowered himself, and the asscheeks separated slightly. There was hair all the way in to the puckered hole. He covered her face, and her mouth met the anus.

Chris let out a sigh from the exquisite sensation of her tongue, wriggling around, tasting his asshole. Then, he panted and gasped once the prodding moist tip found its goal, massaging the center of his wrinkled opening. You could hear the fascination in his voice when he called out to Mandy.

"She's doing it! She's really eating my asshole! It feels amazing!"

"She's a fucking slut," Mandy answered. "Let's see if we can make it even better!"

She leaned forward and lowered her mouth to his cock.

"Fuuuck, yeaahh!!" he cried out when she sucked him in.

This pleasure was unprecedented. The best part was how he didn't have to do anything. He just sat there, feeling one girl's tongue pressing into his sphincter and another girl's tongue twirling around his cock head.

"Aaahh, you're getting me ready to go again," he informed them. "Oohhh, yeaahh, I'm not joking. Mmhhh, I'm hard enough to fuck your ass again!"

Mandy looked up.

"Yeah, it would be a shame to waste it in my mouth wouldn't it?"

She even put a pillow under Lisa's head so that mouth could keep munching ass while Chris got on his knees. Then, Mandy got back on all fours in front of him. She reached back and actually grabbed his cock to bring it to her sperm-slippery asshole.

"Go ahead," she panted. "Fuck my ass more! I want more cock!"

He couldn't move much while staying on Lisa's mouth, but Mandy helped by backing up. Together, they put pressure on the well-fucked hole, and then he managed to push through with a cry of pleasure.

"Oohh yesss! I can't believe it. Fuuck, it's still so fucking good! Oohhh, yeahh!"

Mandy adapted to the intruding log in her back hole and started fucking herself back and forth. All he had to do was push back every now and then, enjoying the tightness. All along, Lisa wedged her tongue in between his buttcheeks, and with every thrust she slipped a little bit deeper.

He was fucking the world's sexiest ass while the servant girl tongue-fucked his asshole!

Already from the first few bucks of his crotch, he knew this orgasm was going to be more intense than the last one.

Mandy, at the same time, was starting to really enjoy herself. You heard her building to an orgasm. They were getting into rhythm, which allowed him to slam harder in through her insides.

She cried out.

"Aaahhh, aaahhh! I'm gonna come! Aaahhh, your cock is gonna make my fucking ass come!"

She must have pushed back to relax her ass, and her ass wasn't the only thing relaxing. A torrent of piss splashed out over Lisa's tits while Mandy howled out her climax.

"Aaahh, I'm coming! Aaahhh, aaahhh! My ass is coming! Aaahh, fuck me! Aahhh, fuck me! I love you!"

Chris howled back in disbelief. The asshole was squeezing his cock in orgasm, milking him for cum. At the same time, a slippery tongue was wriggling its way at least a couple of inches inside his own asshole, and a cunt was pissing all over a fine pair of tits, splashing everywhere under him.

"Yes, piss on her!" he encouraged. "You're so hot! Aahhh, her fucking tongue in my ass! Oohh, fucking piss on her! Fuuuck, I'm gonna come in your ass again! Yeaahh, right in your fucking ass!!"

He lost control and started squirting and drooling gobs of semen inside Mandy's rectal passage.

Both assholes spasmed together in orgasm. One was clamping down on Lisa's tongue, and one was squeezing the pumping cock. They were all locked together in a unit -- mouth to ass to cock to ass -- while the cunt pissed all over the tits.

Mandy and Chris cried, moaned, and gasped in ecstasy for a minute. Chris didn't wake to life until Lisa started to stir beneath him. He realized from the forced breathing through his asscrack that he was cutting off her air supply. Once more, he pulled out carefully, and then he fell to his side. He was spent.

Lisa caught her breath. She was trapped under Mandy's collapsed body, but the cock was still within reach. Lisa turned her head and did the man the courtesy of cleaning his cock once more.

He made appreciating sounds, but he was drifting off to sleep after possibly the best orgasm in his life.

"Should we leave him?" Lisa whispered into the ass and cunt a few inches from her face, hoping that Mandy would hear.

Thankfully, Mandy was still awake.

"Yeahh, I guess we should. We wore him out. Let's go to your bed. I think I can hold it in."

They got up on shaky legs and moved the few feet into the other room. Lisa threw a towel on the bed so it wouldn't get too pissy from her body, and then they collapsed together.

Lisa crawled down to Mandy's ass. They were on their sides. Lisa separated the asscheeks and did her job, bringing her lips in over the ass. Mandy pushed a few times, and then a glob of sperm dribbled out into Lisa's munching mouth.

Lisa made sure to lick everything clean.

Mandy was relaxed, but she wasn't exhausted yet. Her hand wandered down between Lisa's legs while they kissed. Lisa spread and panted in bliss. Her body wanted to come real bad, and it only took Mandy about 30 seconds to finish the job. Then, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Their guest woke up in the middle of the night and quietly organized himself. On his way out, he looked into the other bedroom, and he saw two fuck-angels sleeping in each other's arms.

* * *

Next day was their last whole day together in the apartment. Neither one of them had the energy to go out, and Lisa finally lived her dream of spending a whole day in more or less naked embrace with Mandy.

Through the final week, they spent every free minute together. They fell asleep together. They woke up together.

Their horny neighbor friend stopped by to say goodbye and thank them for the best summer of his life. Mandy treated him to a last fuck, and then he was gone.

"We should move in together," Lisa suggested one evening after packing up. "When we get back to school, I mean."

She was nervous. They had both lived in shared apartments with others until now. Getting an apartment for only two would be a big step. Also, she was well aware that her question was only a cowardly way of asking for something much more than a roommate. But Mandy was all smiles. Except, she started planning right away.

"Yeahh, but we won't keep our hands off each other."

Lisa agreed. This was what she hoped for. Mandy kept going.

"And you should get a boyfriend, shouldn't you, Liz? At least, I would want you to get a boyfriend. I want you to get one we can share."

Lisa didn't know what to say. Sure, she had always pictured herself with a boyfriend. Living in a weird triangle with Mandy sounded better than most alternatives. Mandy continued.

"I want you to get a boyfriend, Liz, and then I want to fuck him in front of you. Would you mind it if your boyfriend fucked me?"

Lisa wouldn't mind. This was only natural around Mandy.

"Because I couldn't find a boyfriend for me right now," Mandy explained. "I want someone clever and cute with a really big cock. I figure all that could take a while to find."

Now, they laughed, and Mandy kept going, deciding that this boyfriend needed to have friends. She wanted to be fucked in every hole while Lisa watched. Mandy wanted to be fucked as hard as possible, and then she wanted to be pampered by Lisa.

"I'll always take care of you," Lisa promised with a gentle kiss.

Mandy responded by pushing her friend down to the crotch.

"I know you will. You're always such a good friend, Liz. Mmmhh, your pretty mouth feels amazing. Now get down there and eat my fucking cunt!"