All Comments on 'Little Treasures Ch. 1'

by DreamGrrl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Superb!!

I simply loved this story. Thank you for the light.

PhoenixPrime01PhoenixPrime01almost 20 years ago
An excellent example of a Master and his *BS

I've long years of wonderful experience in the BDSM lifestyle and this was a terrific story of Master and his lil one.

My sincere compliments to the writer.

Master PhoenixPrime

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great writing, but could use some tightening

Dynamo vocabulary and passion injected throughout. But this story is a bit drawn-out... not unlike the slave's stretched body, I guess. There are a few lapses from present tense to past (for example first paragraph quoted here, emphasis and ellipses added by me:)

"Her own breath SEEMED to be caught... The darkness IS absolute - she CAN SENSE it."

The whole second paragraph is in past tense. Then it seems the author gets more consistent about using present tense (which is better), but occasionally lapses into past tense.

Also: the characterization of the woman as a cat, baby or other helpless little mammal is my pet peeve (no pun intended). She "mewls" once or twice; she "whimpers" at least 20 times! Seriously, do a search for the word "whimper." Maybe some readers/writers are turned on by that animal or baby connotation, but it gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Just throwing in my too sense.

AURALSEXAURALSEXalmost 18 years ago
TERRIFIC

What a wonderful rousing story. my hard on came quickly and I strill have it. I hope that you will carry on with this story. It feels like there is more to come.

Keep the stories cummong

kitschxkitschxover 16 years ago
WOW.

What an absolutely amazing story. I will agree there are a few lapses in tense (past to present and vice versa) in the beginning, but still amazing. This story really drew me in, well done - you should feel ridiculously proud of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous