Little White Lies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers

Donna went to the bathroom for a second while Dexter was getting dressed. Jessie had gone outside and was already in the water; her youthful, feminine form looking sun-kissed and highly erotic and sexy.

As he came back downstairs, Donna met him at the back door and smiled, letting him lead the way. She stopped him though, and pulled him back to her. Glancing over at Jessie, who smirked and stuck her tongue out, she kissed him. Her warm lips were softer than he had imagined, and of course, her breasts were pushing into his chest. He smiled, feeling her tongue push into his mouth for a moment.

"Hussy!" Jessie yelled.

Donna giggled and broke the kiss before turning and walking out to the edge of the pool. Smiling, she turned and looked at him.

"Wanna come take my clothes off?" she asked.

He smiled, and glanced at Jessie. "Do you mind?" he asked.

"Well baby," Jessie replied. "She's going to be sucking your cock later. I'm pretty sure it's okay to take her clothes off."

Dexter chuckled and helped her lift her shirt off. She giggled at his reaction and reached back to slip off her bra. As her breasts spilled into view, he sighed happily.

"Goddamn," he said. They were more magnificent than he'd remembered this morning. The sun shining down on them certainly didn't hurt. They were full and prominent, with silver dollar sized areola and thicker nipples than he expected.

"E?" he asked, indicating her cup size.

"Double E," she corrected smiling.

She unclipped her shorts and slid them off, seeing that he was too preoccupied with ogling her tits to finish undressing her.

Smiling, he stepped off into the pool as she eased herself in. Jessie swam up to him then and gave him a kiss, her perfect nude body sliding tightly up against his.

He felt Donna come up behind him and slide her arms around, her voluptuous breasts pressing into his back.

"I could die happy," he said, smiling.

Jessie giggled and shook her head. "Wait till later," she said with a grin.

"Fuck later," Donna said, reaching over under the surface of the water and untying the string on his bathing suit. "I've waited too long to have that beast in my mouth again." She pulled his trunks off before he could look at Jessie for permission.

"You don't need to ask, baby," she said, kissing him.

"On the deck," Donna said, gesturing to the side of the pool.

He smiled, sliding backwards and then out of the pool, his cock very erect. Donna came up to him then and didn't waste any time, quickly engulfing the head with her mouth, moaning as she did so.

"God," he groaned.

Jessie giggled. "I didn't tell you what happened at work today," she said. "It was so weird!"

Donna looked at her and raised an eyebrow as if silently telling her to continue. She didn't take her lips off of the head of his cock though, and continued running her tongue around the tip.

"Fuck," he groaned. She was too good, and he quickly felt an orgasm building. She sensed his tension though, and pulled her mouth off. Reaching up, she squeezed the top half of his cock tightly. He groaned, but amazingly felt his orgasm pushed back.

"Holy shit," he said, wide-eyed. She smiled and lowered her mouth back to his shaft, starting to slowly slide it up and down.

"So my boss had me filing in my short skirt again," Jessie said. "You know how he likes to watch me bend over and stuff?"

Dexter nodded. She'd mentioned that he was a dirty old man, and though he was constantly trying to get an eyeful of her panties or having her bend over, although he never touched her.

"Mmmhmm," Donna said, her lips sliding tightly down his shaft again. She took him as far as she could in the current position, holding it there a long time before pulling back up and gasping for air before taking him back in again.

"So he laid down on the ground this time and had me kneel right above him," she said, shaking her head.

Dexter raised an eyebrow, but forced himself to listen.

"I know what you're thinking," she said, still talking to Donna. "But he didn't do anything. It was the weirdest thing."

Donna raised an eyebrow indicating that she agreed.

"I mean, when I sat down, I could feel him breathing on my pussy, but he didn't lick or try to move my panties aside or anything!"

Dexter shook his head. "Wait, you sat on your boss's face?" he asked.

She nodded. "It was so strange! I mean, who likes that?"

Donna pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Well him, obviously," she said.

"Wait, wait, wait," Dexter said. "You sat on your boss's face?"

She frowned. "Are you mad?" she asked.

He sighed. "No, I just..."

Donna slurped loudly.

"Sweetie, my roommate is sucking your cock right now, and you're getting upset that I sat on my boss's face?" she asked.

He felt sheepish then. "No, it's just..."

"Besides, I had my panties and my skirt still on, and all he did was like... breathe on my underwear," she said. "I mean, I did more last night with John and you said that was okay."

He raised an eyebrow.

Donna hadn't slowed down, his cock still sliding deeply into her throat and back out as she moaned and whimpered on him. He felt another orgasm building at the same time he was processing what Jessie was telling him.

"You said you were paying him back with a back rub," he said.

Donna sensed his orgasm and squeezed his cock again, shaking her head. "Not yet, big guy," she said.

Jessie sighed. "No sweetie," she said. "I said I was paying him back for the back rub. I called it a little reward to be specific."

He rubbed his temples, half frustrated with Jessie, half frustrated with Donna for stopping his orgasm a second time.

"Tell him how it happened," Donna said, leaning over and kissing her.

Jessie smiled and slipped out of the pool, sitting down beside him.

"That'll be fun," she said, grinning.

He wasn't feeling particularly cheery at that moment, though, and didn't respond. Jessie hadn't noticed though, and slipped her hand around his cock to help Donna as she started sucking him off again.

"Well," Jessie said, kissing his neck. "I was laying down enjoying this nice back rub," she said. "John was in his underwear and was rubbing my back. As most men do when they rub a girl's back, he had an erection."

Donna was picking up speed, her lips sliding swiftly up and down his shaft. Jessie took his hand as she was talking and put it on the back of Donna's head, causing the black-haired girl to moan around his shaft.

"I could feel him when he straddled my legs," she said. "His cock kept nudging my butt, but I was ignoring him."

Dexter groaned, torn between irritation and pleasure.

"Baby," Jessie said. "His cock was so hard, but he kept like... poking me with it like a puppy or something."

Dexter found that he was getting more and more into her story. The more she told, the more interested he grew and so he resolved to quash his jealousy for now.

"And?" Dexter asked, looking at her. She saw the obvious arousal from her story in his face and smiled.

"And he asked if he could pull my panties off," she answered. "I told him that my pussy was yours," she said.

Dexter smiled, genuinely happy that she'd shot him down. Donna's lips were sliding up and down his shaft still, and he saw that she had her hand between her own legs, probably playing with herself.

"So then, he moved around and I felt him jabbing my head with it," she said, nibbling at his ear. He grunted in response.

Giggling, she continued. "So eventually, I got tired of him poking my brain with his small pecker, and turned my head. He moved though, and he pushed the underwear around it into my mouth."

Dexter groaned, feeling Donna slide all the way down, moving around to the side of the pool so she could take him deeper. She moved his hand back to the back of her head and groaned as he pushed down.

Jessie bit his neck and then continued. "I tasted the juices from the tip and couldn't help myself. But then I thought of you and stopped, and sat up. I told him that you wouldn't appreciate that."

Donna took his cock out of her throat for a second and stroked him. "He was whining about doing a good job of rubbing her back and wanted a reward," she said. Quickly lowering her face, she took him back in with an audible moan and started to swallow his cock again.

"I just couldn't help myself, baby," she said. "He'd pulled his cock out of his pants and was stroking it. I just... I'm sorry but I was a bit naughty."

Dexter was so close to cumming, but Donna was being a cunt and squeezed the tip of his cock again.

"Grr," he said, grabbing her by the hair and forcing her down onto him. She squealed in pleasure and swallowed him to the hilt.

"I started sucking his cock, baby. You know how much I love to do that, and I just couldn't help it. It didn't take long for him to cum, and I hate to say it but I swallowed it all," Jessie said.

Dexter cried out in pleasure, feeling Donna's lips tighten around the base of his cock. He groaned once and then felt himself cumming. She whimpered and moaned, swallowing what she could the rest bursting from the sides of her mouth. Coughing, she pulled herself off of him and started to jerk his cock before she took him back in her mouth.

Jessie was sitting quietly next to him, looking at him while he came, a curious smile on her face.

Donna, sucking the tip of his cock then, looked up and pushed a finger to his lips.

He groaned, but didn't talk.

"Remember what I told you the other day?" she asked after kissing his mushroom head once more and then sliding upward to look him in the eyes. "Jessie is different, and these are the kinds of things she gets herself into. I might have egged things on a little, and told John to do what he did, though."

Dexter nodded, still in bliss.

"But what she told you is 100% accurate. He really was whining about a reward, and he is really much smaller than you," she said.

Dexter nodded. "I know, I saw him this morning," he said.

"Do you hate me?" Jessie asked. "I thought you'd said that it was okay."

He shook his head. "I love you, Jess," he said. "That's not going to change."

She hugged his neck then and kissed him. "I'm sorry baby," she said. "I promise I'll be more clear and honest with you in the future."

He nodded, sighing.

"Are you mad?" she asked.

He shook his head. "Just a little surprised," he answered. "I didn't expect to hear that, especially while getting a blowjob. I mean, I'm not thrilled that it was John. He's been over there a lot."

Jessie shook her head. "This was the first time I've ever sucked him off," she said. "Honest. I mean, he gets flirty when I make breakfast sometimes, and he likes getting hugs, but I've never given him a blowjob before that massage."

He wasn't thrilled with the idea of someone being flirty with his girlfriend, but it was flirting and was probably ultimately harmless in the end. If Donna was right, he'd have to get used to Jessie being a flirt.

Donna reached out a hand and pulled him into the water with her. "If it makes you feel any better, you just got a blowjob from the guy's girlfriend. Not to mention the fact that you're one blowjob up on him. Remember the other night?"

He smiled as he thought of the impromptu midnight deepthroating that Donna had given him.

Jessie giggled and looked at him pointedly. "She's got a point, baby. You've gotten two blowjobs from the girlfriend of the guy that I sucked off. You can't really be upset about that! I'm sorry it was such a shock to you, but Donna is right. I have been known to get myself into these situations. You wanted to know why I don't have a steady boyfriend very often? This is why."

Donna swam away at that point, fooling around in the water as Dexter looked at Jessie.

"Look, we just need to keep being honest with each other," he said. He wasn't exactly thrilled, but the girls were right. How could he be upset when he'd just been blown by the guy's girlfriend. Still, there was a twinge of jealousy that he had to contain.

"Of course!" she said.

"Just tell me one thing," he said, turning and looking at her. "Do you love me?"

"Of course!" she said quickly, caressing his face and kissing him. "Always."

He smiled and reached for her, pulling her into the water. Sliding down his body, she wrapped her legs around his and raised her eyebrows in surprise as his cock gently prodded at her pussy.

"Whoa," she said, pushing back and sliding his cock in front of her. "That was a little close, naughty boy."

He smiled and nodded. "It was totally an accident," he deadpanned. She giggled and splashed him. Chuckling, he lifted her easily in his arms and then dunked her under the surface.

She came up laughing and swatting at his arm. "Big jerk!" she yelled playfully. "Donna help me!"

He chuckled then as the two girls came at him, but he fought them both off easily and swam away.

His dad appeared at the back door just then, and stepped out wearing his shirt and swim trunks.

"I thought we talked about this!" Jessie said, looking at him. His dad chuckled and hopped into the water.

Jessie rolled her eyes in mock exasperation and swam over to him as Donna came up and wrapped her legs around Dexter. Watching as his girlfriend flirted with his dad, he felt Donna's warm hands on his semi-erect shaft. He chuckled and turned her around to his front. She shifted a little and slid his cock between them. She grinned and ground her hips forward against his shaft, causing them both to groan.

"Oh, that's dangerous," he said.

She giggled. "That's okay; dangerous is fun!" He groaned as she did it again and shook his head.

"Are you two always this horny?" he asked.

Donna snickered. "You thought guys were the only ones that got horny?" she asked in response.

He shook his head. "No. I know that women feel the urge too, but I just haven't ever known two women to have it this intensely."

She giggled. "I'm glad you're handling this so well. I was worried for a bit that I'd pushed things too far too fast and that you'd have a real problem with what we coerced her into."

He nodded. "I mean, I'm not exactly thrilled at the thought of what happened," he said. "Still, you were right. I've gotten two blowjobs from you and she did just pay him back for a back rub."

She smirked. "I think part of you liked hearing what she had done; especially in such vivid detail."

He shrugged. "Maybe," was all that he'd confirm. They glanced over at Jessie. She was talking quietly with his dad and her hands were moving underneath the water. His dad was trying to fend her off, but eventually gave up and let her remove his swim trunks.

"See?" Donna asked. "See the kind of situations that little weirdo gets herself into."

He nodded. "She doesn't really have many inhibitions, does she?"

Donna shook her head. "No. It doesn't help that she's so charismatic that people are naturally drawn to her, either."

"I noticed that you don't really have a problem with her flirting and playing around with your dad," Donna commented, turning to watch the two playing in the water a bit.

He shrugged. "He's been alone for a long time with just me and my big brother Jack to take care of. It's not like he's forcing himself on her anyway. Jessie seems to be like this little sexual typhoon that you get swept up in."

Donna giggled. "That's a very accurate description of her. I see your point though. There's a kind of adorable sadness to your dad. It makes me wanna go over and flirt with him too."

He smiled, moving a hand up from her back to fondle her breast. "You know, I'm really in love with her," he said.

She smiled and nodded. "I can tell. It's pretty sad," she sighed, rolling her eyes.

He laughed and shook his head, splashing her and tossing her away.

She snickered and swam back up to him, wrapping her legs around him again. "I didn't say you could let go of me yet," she said. "I want to feel that cock some more," she said. Instead of putting it between them, she had it pushed downwards underneath her thigh. Inevitably he felt it slide up against her pussy.

He sighed, feeling her softer parts caressing him.

"If you treat Jessie right, there's no telling what kind of perks you'll get," she said casually. "I mean, you're obviously going to get to fuck me," she said.

He smiled widely. "I am?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she said, nodding and smiling. "If you're good with that dick of yours, you might get to fuck me a lot."

He noticed that she was wriggling downwards and felt the tip of his cock slide against her pussy some more, threatening to go in. Biting her lip, she looked intensely at him. He could tell she was fighting the urge.

"You think so?" he asked.

She nodded, sliding gently lower. He felt the tip of his cock slide backwards until it hit a crevice that fit snugly around it. Suddenly, he realized that he was technically inside of her, even if it was just the very tip of his cock.

She sighed and smiled. "If you're good, I'll fuck you whenever I can, and then I'll tell John about how good you were and he'll get all horny and start to fuck me after you have."

He felt an unbelievable urge to pull her hips down, but shook his head. "You've got no idea how much I want to just..." he said.

"Do what?" she asked. "This?" She smiled and slid her hips toward him, pushing his cock deeply into her once and holding it there.

Dexter groaned, feeling her tight wet pussy envelope him like a fleshy glove. "We shouldn't be doing this," he whispered.

"As long as you don't move, we aren't having sex," she said, smiling.

Jessie and Don were play fighting a few feet away as Donna slid off of him. He sighed and shook his head at her.

"You're dangerous," he said.

"Damn right," she confirmed, and slid off and toward the deep end, her gorgeous nude form cutting a line through water.

*****

Jessie

She could tell that he was okay with what happened, even if it wasn't 100%. It was much better than other guys she'd been with would have reacted, and most of the time it was for much less. She'd known that Dexter was different very early on, and she wasn't just thinking of his cock.

Donna was right, as usual. Jessie did tend to get herself into those situations. She'd get turned on thinking about how fun and erotic something would be and wouldn't think about the consequences. She had desperately needed to find a boyfriend that could handle that, and that could channel or control it. Dexter seemed to be that type of guy, as she desperately hoped that he would be. She was glad that this had happened, actually. She truly loved Dexter and if he was going to have a problem with the situations that she found herself in from time to time, it was better to lose him early on. She shook her head and focused on the present, looking up and seeing Don come out.

As soon as he had jumped in the pool, she swam over to him and playfully splashed him.

"Come on," he said, laughing. She shook her head and began to strip off his shirt. He sighed and acquiesced, letting her help him out of it.

She ran an appreciative hand across his chest, smiling up at him.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"Forty-eight," he said.

"So sexy for forty-eight," she replied. "You've got to have the ladies crawling all over you."

He shook his head. "I haven't tried dating in a long time," he said.

"Well, I find you sexy, and I've got pretty dang good taste," she said, cocking her head at Dex.

He chuckled. "Just as long as he's treating you right," he said.

She smiled and nodded. "Now," she said, sliding close and reaching for the strings holding his swim trunks up. "We're skinny dipping and you're over dressed."

He shook his head and pushed her hands away, but she wouldn't be deterred. Chuckling as she finally reached for one of the strings and pulled, he acquiesced again.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers