Little White Lies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yay," she said, cheering quietly for her small victory. "You probably don't have anything to be worried about, Don," she said, oozing sensuality. "If your son takes after you, that is."

He shrugged and smiled, letting her start sliding his swim trunks off.

"You certainly are a breath of fresh air," he said as she tossed his swim trunks to the edge of the pool.

Looking down, she saw that he did indeed give his sexual attributes to his son, and smiled widely.

"There now, doesn't that just feel wonderful?" she asked, floating upward.

She was keenly aware that her completely nude body could be seen, and it was definitely turning her on. He chuckled and swam backwards toward the deep end, but she wasn't about to let him get away and swam after him. Glancing briefly at Donna and Dexter, she saw them standing near each other in the shallow end. Her boyfriend was groping Donna and her hand was below the surface, presumably jerking him off.

Smiling, she caught up to Don as he reached up and put both hands on the diving board, pulling slightly up out of the water and holding himself there before sliding back down a bit.

She came up and briefly thought about tickling him, but then decided that flirting a different way was a better idea. She giggled internally as she thought about how turned on he might get!

"Do you think you can support me?" she asked.

Don smiled and nodded, indicating his arms holding on to the diving board.

She grinned and swam up, her legs wrapping around his midsection as she reached up to the diving board for a moment. Getting herself situated, she let go and slid down his body.

"God you are sexy," he said.

She smiled, running a hand across his chest. "You're so sweet," she replied. She was too high for his penis, erect or not, to be touching her, so she wasn't too worried about being inappropriate.

"So you've never tried going out or maybe using one of those dating apps?" she asked.

He shrugged. "No," he said. "I mean, I thought about it."

She released her leg hold on him and started to float in the water again. He joined her a second later and they floated slowly around the deep end, paddling gently in the warm sun.

"What stopped you?" she asked.

He sighed. "I just don't know what to do, honestly."

She nodded. "I know it can be scary. I'd love to help you, if you want to give it another shot sometime."

He nodded. "I might take you up on that."

"You should," she said, smiling. "I wasn't lying when I told you I found you sexy. I've always kind of had a naughty thing for older men. I mean, I love Dexter, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I fantasize about being taken by an older guy that takes his time and knows how a woman's body works."

He was grinning widely at her, but didn't say anything. There was a splash behind them and they turned in time to see Donna slide away from Dexter and head toward them. They started toward the other end of the pool then and met halfway, just on the edge of the shallow end. Dexter swam up behind Donna then, and moved between the two women.

"You guys been misbehaving?" Jessie asked.

Donna giggled and shrugged. "Maybe just a little," she said.

Swimming over to her, Donna giggled when Jessie came up to her and kissed her.

"Now who's being naughty?" Donna asked, returning the kiss.

Don had swam to the edge of the pool and retrieved his swim trunks, pulled them on and was stepping toward the edge of the pool. Jessie turned and pouted, seeing him getting out.

"You're leaving us?" she asked.

He smiled and nodded. "Time for the old guy to leave you guys alone. Donna, it was nice to meet you."

She smiled and waved.

Jessie swam over and gave him a hug, snickering as she noticed his eyes drink in her nudity again. Smiling, she turned back toward Dexter.

"Gonna go run some errands," he said, smiling at Dexter. "It should take at least an hour."

Dexter chuckled and nodded. "Thanks Dad," he said.

The girls, taking the hint, snickered and swam over toward him. "Does this mean you're ready to go upstairs?" Jessie asked.

He smiled and nodded. "If you like. We can just lay out here in the sun if you prefer," he said.

Donna shook her head. "Nope, I'd like to get my hands on that dick again," she said.

Chuckling, the threesome climbed out of the pool and dried off. Picking up their clothes, they headed inside and to Dex's room without dressing.

He took a moment to close the door, shooting Jessie a knowing look as he did so, then came in and laid down on the bed.

Donna wasted no time in starting to fool around and quickly wrapped a hand around his cock as she took him back in her mouth.

He turned and looked at Jessie. "Can I ask you a question and get an honest answer?" he asked.

She nodded. "Of course!"

He continued looking at her pointedly for a second. "You know how you tell me that mine is the biggest dick you've seen, is that real or just pillow talk?"

"Oh, honey," she said. "You sure you really want me to answer that?"

He smiled. "I'm genuinely curious. You hear about the average size for a guy, and of course there are guys like John that seem to be a little below that. I'm confident in my size," he countered.

"As you fucking should be," Donna said, momentarily removing her lips from his cock.

"Shut up and keep sucking, slut," he said, grinning at her and forcing her face back to his cock.

She whimpered and grinned at him. "Ooh, yes daddy," she said playfully, starting to suck and jerk up and down.

"Haven't you seen guys in the locker room?" she asked.

He nodded. "That's different though."

"What, you don't notice all the dicks hanging around?"

He chuckled. "Not on purpose, no. But we don't just stand around with our dicks out, and besides that, we definitely don't get erections in the locker room."

Both girls giggled.

"Besides," he said. "It wouldn't matter anyway, even if we did hang out nude. Some guys are showers, and some are growers."

They both looked up at him. "What are those?" Jessie asked.

"Growers and Showers?" he asked. "It's how you look flaccid," he explained. "Like... I'm a grower," he said. "My dick might look big flaccid, but it gets much bigger when I'm excited."

"John is definitely a grower too then, though it doesn't really grow all that much," Donna said. "He's pretty unimpresssive when he's flaccid."

Dex nodded. "So... am I really the biggest? Genuinely curious," he said.

Jessie giggled and looked back up at him. She was torn. She definitely didn't want to hurt his feelings, but he'd asked her to be honest with him.

"Honestly honey, no, you don't have the biggest dick I've ever seen," she said.

He nodded, looking down at Donna as she continued to suck at him. "What about you?" he asked.

She nodded. "You're the biggest I've had, for sure," she said. "I've seen some whoppers in person though."

"Honestly?" he asked.

She grinned and nodded. "Definitely." Her full lips wrapped around the head again before sliding over it and down as she moaned and sucked.

Turning back toward Jessie, he looked at her inquisitively again. "So, tell me about the ones that were bigger than me," he said.

She looked at him curiously. "You wanna hear about them now?" she asked, looking down at Donna.

He chuckled. "It's something I've been wondering. When you talk dirty to me, you always say how I've got the biggest cock you've had, and the tastiest cum. I just wanted to know if it was pillow talk or not. Now that you've mentioned that I'm not, I'm just curious to see how big you've had."

"I'm happy with what you've got if that..." she started to say, worried that he was getting upset.

He shook his head. "No, it's not about that, baby," he said. "I know you like my size. I'm seriously just curious."

Donna giggled and stopped pleasuring him long enough to look over at Jessie. "He also might like to hear about when you suck a cock that isn't his," she said provocatively.

He sighed and shook his head. "I didn't say that, slut," he said, pulling her head back to his cock.

"Oh, fuck..." she said, pursing her lips as he pulled her down to his dick and then onto it. "Sorry, daddy," she said around his shaft, so it sounded more like, "Solly dally," instead.

Jessie wasn't completely convinced that he was okay with it, but she shrugged. He'd asked her to be honest, and she promised him from the beginning that she would be.

"If you're sure," she said, eyeing him suspiciously once more.

He chuckled. "If it makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to tell me. I'm seriously curious about it. If I had more experience in this area, I'd tell you whatever you wanted to know."

She smiled and nodded, sitting on the bed beside Donna.

"Well, let's see. I remember there were two guys that I know for sure were a little bit bigger than you are. One was almost deformed. I couldn't get him even partly in my mouth," she said. "I mostly gave him a handjob with my lips on the head of his cock."

As she spoke, she looked from Donna up to Dexter's face. He seemed genuinely interested in what she was saying.

"So he was like... mutant big," Dex commented. "Was he black?"

Jessie giggled. "No, goofy," she said. "He was white."

"And the other guy?" Dex asked.

"The second guy was bigger than you, but not by much," she said. "He was definitely smaller than the first guy. He was one of those that kept asking for sex and didn't really even seem to appreciate the blowjob I gave him."

He nodded. "Did you go out with either of them more than the one time?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Definitely not. I felt a little sorry for the one that was hung like a moose, though. He's gonna have to settle for a larger girl if he wants to ever have sex with that thing. As for the other guy, he smelled like b/o and I didn't even swallow when I let him cum in my mouth."

Dexter raised an eyebrow. "That's gotta be a rare thing."

She giggled and nodded. "It most definitely is. But after that, there was only one or two others that were even remotely as big as you. I think I've hit the sweet spot with yours. I can almost get it all the way down, and your cum doesn't taste rancid. I wasn't lying about that," she said. "I mean, it's not candy sweet, but it's definitely not a bad taste."

Donna nodded. "I can definitely attest to that," she said.

He chuckled as she tried to speak around his cock, seemingly not wanting to remove it from her mouth and get punished by "daddy" again.

"But," Jessie said. "There's one area where you have everyone of them beat," she said.

He looked back up at her and raised an eyebrow inquisitively.

"You can keep going after you cum," she said, smiling.

Donna raised an eyebrow at that revelation. She popped her mouth off and looked up at them. "I could have been taking load after load of this thing and you've been keeping it from me."

Jessie giggled and elbowed her away. "It's only yours when I say, you fucking slut!" she said.

Donna squealed and shoved back, reaching for his cock again. The two began playfully fighting over him for second before they both giggled and settled down.

Dexter chuckled and shook his head. "Now, now, ladies," he said.

Jessie leaned over and kissed Donna once before sliding down to take him in her mouth.

"You have a fantasy about getting a blowjob from two girls at once?" the darker haired girl asked.

He nodded. "What guy doesn't?" he asked.

She giggled and met Jessie on opposite sides of his cock. The two kissed up and down his shaft, their lips almost touching a few times, before they kissed around the tip of his cock. Jessie let Donna have it back then and looked up at him sultrily while her roommate took him deep.

"Ooo," Jessie said, snapping her fingers. "Where is your phone?" she asked, looking around.

He looked at her curiously before gesturing over at his computer desk. "There, why?"

"Naughty idea," she said. She went and grabbed the phone and unlocked it. Tapping a few buttons, she started to enter Donna's contact information and then handed him the phone.

"Take a photo of her while she's got you in her mouth," Jessie said, smiling. "That way you can look at it and remember what a dirty little whore she is."

Donna snickered and looked up at him, flattening herself to the bed and bending his cock enough so that she could accomplish the move. Sliding deeply onto his shaft, she forced herself lower and then winked at him. He clicked the camera a few times before she went back to sucking normally and handed it back to Jessie.

Giggling, she went through the photos and set it as his contact photo for her. Tossing his phone aside then, she rejoined her friend at his cock and started sucking the side of his shaft until Donna relinquished the tip.

Grinning, she kissed the tip lovingly before sliding him in.

"This is definitely another thing you have up on John," Donna said. "He's only ever had a blowjob from a single girl at a time," she said.

Dexter grinned and moaned. Jessie tried to go as low as Donna had, but she just couldn't get him as deep. Popping him out with a gasp, she held it in front of her and looked at it for a moment. Donna took the opportunity to latch her lips on to it and started stroking again.

"You gonna cum, baby?" Jessie asked.

He nodded, his face growing intense.

Getting close to her friend's lips, she opened her mouth along with Donna, while her roommate continued to stroke him. Finally, he cried out in pleasure and started to cum. Jessie looked up and then giggled when she saw he had his phone out again and was taking pictures, as best as he could.

Ropes of cum started to plaster the two girls as he groaned loudly. Giggling, they began to slurp and suck what they could into their mouths before snickering and giving up. Running back downstairs, they went and jumped in the pool to rinse off before coming back upstairs and back into bed with him.

He was snoozing lightly when Donna came back and immediately started sucking on him again.

"God, you weren't joking," she said, smiling at his still erect cock. "Dude, you should be in porn."

Dexter grinned and shrugged.

Jessie snickered and lay back, enjoying watching her best friend and her boyfriend enjoying each other so much.

"God," Donna said. "I can't wait to let him fuck me with this thing for hours and hours," she said, stroking hungrily.

Jessie giggled. "As soon as he and I have experienced that for ourselves with each other, then we'll let you know when you can borrow him."

Donna pouted playfully. Concentrating on what she was doing, she got comfortable and started stroking and sucking him off again, her lips working in time with her fist, perfectly clenched around his shaft, until he blew another load into her mouth about ten minutes later.

"Jesus," Donna moaned, rolling over in bed. "I can't believe he was still able to cum after that! John would be asleep about ten seconds after the first orgasm, and this guy has three."

Jessie giggled and kissed her, tasting a bit of Dexter's cum in the process. "I'm assuming that John is going to be hearing about this?" she asked.

"Fuck yes he is," Donna said. "He's gonna probably cum in his pants before I even get them off."

Dexter laughed at that.

"If you want a chance to cum," Jessie said, "Dexter takes very good directions at eating pussy."

Donna grinned and nodded. Dexter, wthough tired, was all too happy to acquiesce to her wishes and slid down into the bed and off of his pillows.

"I think I'm just going to end up sucking that cock again," she said. "I can't sit on someone's face without wanting to do that."

"Oh, " Jessie said. "Dexter really likes that!"

Shrugging, Dexter was letting Donna get in position above him. Sliding out of bed, Jessie kissed his hand and let them know she was going to go shower and would be back.

She disappeared into the bathroom and cleaned up quickly. As she came back in, she saw both of them exhausted and looking very pleasured.

"Did you get him to cum again?" Jessie asked.

She grinned and nodded, raising a thumb in the air.

"Jeez," Jessie said. "Four times in one day baby?" she asked.

He chuckled and shrugged. "I dunno," he slurred.

"You guys take a nap," Jessie said.

"I don't think we have a choice," Donna said, sliding up next to Dexter.

Giggling Jessie kissed them both and headed downstairs to pull on her clothes. She settled for her panties and shirt, and then went about straightening up Dexter's house. That led to her finding more things that needed doing, and by the time Don came home, she'd vacuumed every room but the bedrooms so she didn't wake up Dex and Donna, mopped the kitchen, cleaned the bathrooms, toilets and bathtub, cleaned the cabinets and was in the process of taking out the garbage when he walked in.

"Let me get that," he said, shaking his head. He took the bag from her hand and walked it to the cans in the alley. She put a bag back in the trash and smiled at him as he came in.

Looking around in amazement, he started walking around the house looking at all the work that had been done.

"Jeez-Louise," he said, "I don't think this place has ever been this clean!"

She smiled.

"You don't have to do this, Jessie," Don said, a serious look on his face. "Seriously."

"Mr. Reynolds," she said, sighing. "I told you, I like to do it. It makes me feel good, and quite honestly, this place needed it. You two need a woman's touch around here, and if you can't find one your own age, I guess I'll have to fill in."

He sighed. "Well, don't feel like you're obligated to do any of this for us, okay?"

"As long as it doesn't bother you, I'll probably just keep doing it," she said. "Now, let's go set up an online profile."

Don smiled and then looked around. "Don't you wanna go spend time with Dexter and your friend?"

She giggled. "They kinda wore each other out," she said. "She sucked..." she started to say, then blushed and covered her mouth. "I'm sorry," she said. "Does it embarrass you to hear that about him?"

Don chuckled and shook his head. "I might be an old fogy now, but in my heyday I was known to have plowed the fields pretty steadily."

She giggled at his antiquated terminology, but understood what he meant.

"I'm glad my son has a girlfriend that's as understanding as you are," he said. "Not many women would be okay with sharing their lovers."

She smiled. "Well, to be honest, I kinda had to let it happen. I mean, don't get me wrong," she said, "I'm happy to let Donna borrow him, but I kind of owed him one."

"How so?" Don asked.

She smiled. "Well, I tend to get myself in situations, and I'm... well... I don't want to offend you, but... I really like giving blowjobs," she said. "I learned when I was younger from someone, and I found that I was really good at it. There's just something that I love about doing it."

He nodded. "That's also a rare thing."

She nodded in agreement. "I know! Most guys I've been with acted like it was the best thing ever!"

He chuckled. "It probably was to them."

She conceded the point. "The other night though, I let Donna's roommate put his dick in my mouth when he was giving me a massage."

Don raised an eyebrow at that.

"Did the guy claim it was an accident or something?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No, I was getting massaged and he has been trying to get me to fool around with the two of them for awhile. I kind of expected it. I figured that I'd talk to Dexter later and let him know but he misunderstood what I meant."

Don nodded.

"These things tend to happen with me, though," she said. "He was okay with it when Donna and I told him today, after she sucked him off in the pool, that is."

He laughed at that, but let her continue.

"When we pointed out that he was the one that technically cheated first, he was much more okay with what went down," Jessie said. She saw him raise another eyebrow at her and snickered. "Donna caught him in the bathroom and sucked his dick until he came in her mouth. I mean, I told her it was okay to try, but I hadn't told him that she was going to."