Little White Lies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She popped him out and looked up at him.

"I wanted to tell you, I was talking to your dad for a few hours. I've decided that I need to come over and clean more often." She lowered her face and bobbed a few more times.

"Oh yeah?" he asked.

"Yeah. Your dad really appreciates it," she said, kissing the head of his cock. "I mean, I think he just likes being able to ogle my goodies, but you two need a woman's touch around here."

Dex laughed and groaned all at once, feeling her warm lips tighten around him and begin to swiftly slide up and down his shaft.

"You let my dad watch you nude?" he asked.

She nodded and looked up, her hand stroking his shaft. "I like taking care of y'all. He was certainly turned on enough, though!"

Dex groaned. "So you took care of my Dad?" he asked.

She giggled and shrugged. "I mean, he was watching me walk around and work naked for a long time," she said. "I told him if he needed to jerk off, I didn't mind!" Her lips wrapped around his cock and slid down again and she whimpered in pleasure. Pulling him back out, she looked up at him.

"And then what happened?" Dex asked, groaning in pleasure.

Jessie squeezed his cock gently, just on the edge of being painful, and forced his orgasm back, shaking her head. "I told you, I just told him he could jerk off."

Dex shook his head in mock dismay and pushed her head back down. She giggled and started sucking him off again.

"God, I could fucking do this all day," she sighed, briefly extricating his cock. She smiled then and looked up. "You're sure you don't want to cum?"

"I'm positive," he said. He smiled and she slid up off her knees then and up onto the bed, laying naked on her stomach. He turned and knelt across her thighs, his hands moving to her back and starting to rub.

"Ohhh yeah," she sighed, melting into the bed.

"So my dad beat off in front of you again?" he asked.

She giggled and nodded into the pillow. "I hope it was okay that I let him cum on my tits."

Dex grinned and tickled her briefly, causing her to wriggle in his grasp.

"Naughty little tramp," he said playfully before letting her settle so he could resume his massage.

"Was that naughty of me?" she asked.

He laughed. "Yeah, baby, it was pretty naughty. I can't believe you let my dad cum on you."

She smirked and looked back over her shoulder. "Am I in trouble?"

Dex pressed his fingers roughly into her back muscles, causing her to moan I pleasure. "No, not if you didn't suck him off. Was there a lot of it?" he asked.

Jessie turned back around and laid her head back down on the pillow. "Cum?" she asked.

Dex nodded.

She thought for a minute and then nodded. "He sprayed all over my tits. I mean... the first stream did kind of hit me in the face..."

Dex smirked and positioned his erection, pointing it down between her thighs. She giggled and then gasped as he thrust forward, sliding deeply into her cunt.

"You naughty little slut," he said, pulling on her hips as he thrust in.

"Oh, fuck... baby..." she groaned, arching her back hard.

He retracted a little but then slid completely back down on her and into her pussy, drawing a guttural moan from his girlfriend.

"You swallowed some of his cum, didn't you," Dex gasped.

Jessie groaned lowly, trying to catch her breath. "Fuck... baby," she spat out. He felt her pussy contract around him then and he thrust deep into her again.

"Tell me," he demanded, thrusting down hard.

"Fuck," she groaned. "Yes," she admitted. "I couldn't help it baby. Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Her orgasm seemed to be powerful.

He smiled, feeling his own reaching its crescendo.

"I had it on my... fuck... face and I couldn't... fuck... resist. I had to taste it..." She was weakly laying there, letting him slam downwards into her, filling her pussy and causing her to yelp every time he did so.

Dex began to cum then, and she arched her back even more as he shot his first stream of warm cum into her.

"Fuck... yes... baby..." she moaned.

He didn't have a lot of cum to work with, so it was pretty light load. It felt a little odd for him to be cumming and not feel actual cum shooting from his cock near the end. Still her pussy was drenched and he slid off of her so she could go tend to it. She surprised him though, by flipping over and sliding her gooey, sticky pussy down onto his cock again. He felt her squish warmly down onto him, and felt his cum oozing out of the sides of her filthy cunt.

"Jesus," she said, breathing into his neck. Her hips were gyrating of their own accord it seemed, and his cock was more than content to stay erect. After a few minutes of catching their breaths, she finally propped herself up on top of him.

"That was pretty fucking hot," she said, sliding off. He grinned and looked down at the mess his cock was. She giggled and went to get a towel for him. Tossing it his way, she smiled at him as he began to clean himself off.

"Yeah, that was pretty kinky," he said, standing and pulling on some clothes after he'd wiped up all of the goo. "I wonder how much of your dirty talk was real though?" he asked.

She giggled. "I guess you should have been there," she said, winking. "Take me home?" she asked.

He nodded. "Of course," he replied, shaking his head in mock dismay. He sat back down on the bed to pull on his socks and shoes.

She came over a minute later and sat down next to him, lifting a hand up to the other side of his head and drawing it to hers, and then kissing him softly. "Thank you so much for making my first time amazing!"

"Likewise," he said, kissing her.

She stood then, and gathered her clothes up, slipping them on and holding her sandals in her hands. He waited for her to finished and then followed her down, finding her in the living room hugging his dad. He saw her pretend to reach down and squeeze his dad's bulge, obviously trying to get a rise out of the two of them.

Stepping into the room, she turned and smiled, but didn't move her hand. Dex looked again, but Jessie had moved, blocking his view. It made it look like she was actually cupping his crotch.

"I'm not even naked and I got him hard again," she said, giggling.

"Gee, I wonder why," Dex said, shaking his head.

Don coughed and blushed, but didn't really know how else to react to the wild creature. Jessie giggled and pulled him down for a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you this week," she said, smiling.

"Here," Don said, holding out his hand. He had a house key for her.

She smiled. "Thank you!" she said, hugging him again.

"You said you wanted to come back and finish cleaning and help us out, so I figured I better let you have a spare key," he explained. "Feel free to come and go as you please, Spitfire,"

She squeezed him again and turned back to Dex, grinning widely.

"I'll be back later," Dexter said, smiling at him genuinely.

Don nodded and then sat back down on the couch, adjusting his erection and picking up his laptop.

After hopping into his truck, Jessie slid over next to her boyfriend and leaned into his shoulder.

"I'll come over tomorrow and finish the laundry, and then again in a few days and clean the house again, and I'll make sure to be naked both times."

Dex chuckled and shrugged. "That's fine with me," he said. "And I know it's fine with him."

Smiling, she turned and looked back at the road. "I guess we'll just see what happens then."