Little White Lies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers

Smiling up at him, she stood and began to rinse off. He didn't say anything else; just kissed her on the forehead and stepped out of the shower.

She rinsed herself off and got out, smiling happily as he stepped out unabashedly nude into the hallway. She followed, wrapping the towel around her dripping body.

Glancing into the living room, he looked over. Donna and John were blatantly going at it, doggy style on the ground in front of the couch.

Jessie giggled and slid up next to him. "They'd both love it if you went up there and shoved your dick in her mouth," she said.

He grinned. "I thought about it," he replied. "I think they'd love it more if I just took over and made him watch."

She couldn't deny his logic and flashed him a smile.

"But," he said, turning and looking at her. "I think I'm just going to take you back to my house and fuck you for the rest of the day. If you're up for it."

She grinned, feeling her tummy do a somersault at the thought of spending the entire day fucking her love. "Baby, you can have me as much as you want," she replied.

He smiled and went to the living room, winking at her. She watched as he walked directly over to where Donna was being fucked, grabbed her head, and forced her lips to his shaft. Force wasn't exactly the right word, though, as she basically dove toward the offered cock and hoovered it in before he really even touched her head.

"Are you gonna take over and fuck me like a real man?" Donna asked.

Dex chuckled and shook his head, pulling his cock out and wiping it across her face. "I'm taking Jessie back to my house and we're gonna fuck for the rest of the day."

Donna glanced over at her and then pouted. "I'll make John stay here and you can take me with you," she said. John groaned and slapped her hard on the ass, drawing a long, low moan of pleasure from her.

Dex shook his head. "No, you'll do what I tell you to and stay here."

Both John and Donna groaned at that.

"Fuck," she stammered. "Yes... daddy..." she whimpered, almost crying as she was being pounded by John.

Turning, he came back over to Jessie and winked. After quickly getting dressed, Dexter waited patiently for Jessie to finish making herself presentable, and the two drove over to his house.

They got there and immediately went up to Dex's room, not bothering to look for Don to say hello to him. Instead, Dex's hands immediately started stripping off Jessie's clothes, something she grinned widely at, allowing herself to be handled and pushed to the bed once he had her like he wanted her.

"You should be nude all the time over here," he said, grinning.

She smiled and nodded. "That sounds fun!" She'd have to remember that he wanted her to do that. She already planned to come over and start cleaning for her two men, and if Dex wanted her to do it naked, she was more than happy to do so.

Dex's cock was very erect, and he slid up to her face and presented it for her. She briefly thought about pretending to be naive about what he wanted, but she couldn't help but lick her lips when she saw the luscious organ bobbing up and down a few inches from her face. Whimpering, she wrapped her lips around the bulbous tip and ran her tongue around it a few times before sliding the shaft deeper into her mouth.

He groaned, and slid out, causing her to frown for a moment. Pulling her up, he positioned her on his pillows and then slid in between her thighs, his cock leading the way. Grinning, she looked down and saw that he was ready, looking up at her with that curious smile he always gave her; the one that made her knees weak and her pussy throb.

Running the tip along her slit, he grasped his cock roughly and maneuvered it up and down before slowly pushing into her. Immediately she began to feel pleasure wafting up from her loins, and her love started to work up a rhythm, sliding his beautiful cock into her again and again. His warm hands were gripping her ample hips, pulling upward on her pelvis while his cock plunged down into her. She immediately loved the sensations she was feeling, and further loved how much Dex liked to take control when they were making love.

Sure, it was the first couple of times for the two lovers, but she could already tell what type of lover he was going to be. She enjoyed dominant men, but hadn't lied about having sex before.

His lips were warm on her neck as his larger body pressed down on hers, his hips thrusting his cock deeply into her. She began to feel an orgasm building, and a few minutes later, an orgasm crashed into her, pleasure washing over her body. Dex grunted and groaned above her, his thrusts becoming sporadic, and then suddenly she felt a warm gooeyness filling her pussy. His cries of pleasure weren't quiet, and she briefly wondered if Don had heard.

Dex, his chest heaving, fell to the side and immediately lay still. Jessie giggled and kissed him on the head. Giving up on any snuggle time, she slid from the sheets and walked to the bathroom. After spending a few minutes letting Dex leak out of her, she turned on the water to the shower and did a quick rinse off, making sure to get her nether regions as well as the rest of her body, but making sure not to get her hair wet.

She hopped out and dried off with a clean towel, and draped it over the shower rod to dry it. She glanced around the bathroom and shook her head, seeing the mess it was. A few minutes of straightening up later, and she had a pile of dirty towels along with some dirty clothes. Pulling Dex's hamper out of his room, she tossed them in, and then went about picking things up in his room while he snored. Turning, she pulled the hamper out and left it in the hall, then headed to Don's room and bathroom and did the same.

Thankfully, his father was a little bit cleaner than her boyfriend was, but that didn't matter all that much to Jessie. She liked taking care of them, no matter how messy they were. Making Don's bed, she turned around when she saw movement from the corner of her eye. Don himself was standing in the doorway, a surprised look on his face.

"Jessie!" he said, smiling, his eyes immediately drinking in her nudity.

She smiled widely, and turned from the bed to walk over and hug him, seeming to have forgotten that she was completely nude. After the awkward hug, she turned and finished making his bed.

"I think I need to start coming over to clean up more," she said, grinning.

Don shook his head. "You know you don't have to do this."

She shook her head back at him. "I already told you, I like to." Turning, she pulled the hamper out of his bedroom and to the laundry room, Don following. He silently watched her for a few minutes as she sorted the two hampers into piles and started a load. She checked the dryer, but there wasn't anything in it, and cleaned out the lint trap in advance.

Don smiled. "I'm a little impressed that you knew to check the lint trap," he said. "I figured a lot of young people don't know to do that."

She giggled and turned, looking up at him as she came close. "I've been washing clothes since I was ten," she said. "My mom made it my chore. I had to wash hers, my dad's, my brother's, and mine."

Turning, she went to the kitchen and began to wash the dishes in the sink. "Did Dex and I make too much noise?" she asked, turning and smiling.

Don shrugged, a curious grin on his face. "I mean, I heard you guys, but I don't have any complaints about the noise level."

She grinned mischievously. "So you didn't mind hearing us?"

He blushed and shrugged again.

"You know what we were doing?" she asked, turning back to the dishes. She could keenly feel his gaze as it went back to her ass, still nude as the day she was born.

Don smiled as she glanced back to see his response to her question.

"So you do know," she said. "Well, it was the first time for us last night, so we've been fooling around all night and morning."

Don chuckled. "I wish I had that stamina," he said.

She giggled. "I'll bet you're still great at fucking," she said, winking at him. She turned back to the dishes and began to wash. Don came over to help, but she shook her head, turning and pushing him back across the room. "You just stay back there and watch," she said. "I told you I'm the one doing the cleaning."

He grinned and held up his hands in surrender. "Who am I too argue with a beautiful, naked woman."

She smiled and nodded promptly. "That's right!"

"So was it everything you'd hoped it would be?" he asked. She heard him lean against the counter top, getting comfortable. The wood creaked a bit as he put pressure on it.

She nodded, turning briefly to glance at him. "I mean, Dex has a beautiful cock," she said. "I should know," she giggled. "I'm something of an expert on dicks," she said. "He can certainly use it, even though he hasn't had much practice."

Don shifted behind her. "I don't understand. I thought you said it was the first time for both of you, but you're an expert on dick?"

Jessie giggled and nodded. "I don't mind saying that I love to suck cock," she said. "It's my favorite thing to do with a guy."

"Is that right?" he asked.

She nodded, still washing dishes and putting them in the dishwasher. "I've never been shy about going down on a boy that I liked," she said. "I'm not embarrassed in the least, either. Most of my friends know how much I love it."

He grinned as she turned and winked at him.

"And you like Dex's?" Don asked.

She turned and rolled her eyes in pleasure. "Oh my God, Don," she said. "I love to suck his cock."

"Well," he said. "That's good, I guess. You two are young and definitely have the stamina."

She giggled. "We made love all night," she said. "This morning, my roommate was feeling needy and so I let her fuck him, and then we came over here after I sucked him off in the shower."

Don groaned, closing his eyes.

She turned, and stepped over to him, concerned. "What's the matter?" she asked.

He shook his head and then looked down, adjusted himself from the outside. His erection was clear, bulging out from his groin.

"Is your cock in a painful position?" she asked. "I'm so sorry!" She quickly reached down and unzipped his fly, her hand moving in and grasping the large organ before he knew what was happening. She couldn't really maneuver it correctly, so she unbuttoned the button and then smiled as she was able to free it.

He groaned, his eyes closed as she released him.

"There you are!" she said, smiling. "Now you look much more comfortable." She turned and washed the last of the dishes, putting it in the dishwasher and closing it.

"It's not enough for a full load yet, so I'll leave it until tomorrow," she said. Smiling, she turned and slid up to sit on the cabinet.

Don's erection was still hanging out of the front of his pants, and he was idly stroking it as she put her feet up on the cabinet.

He groaned, seeing her in that position. She was sitting on the counter, her feet up near her butt, her crotch visible and presented.

She looked down and then back up at him. "You know, I don't mind if you need to jerk off," she said, her face looking at him with concern. "You look like you need some relief."

He shook his head. "I... I can't do that."

She looked at him, confused. "You don't know how?" she asked.

He chuckled and shook his head. "No, I definitely know how," he replied. "I just mean that I shouldn't. You're my son's girlfriend."

She giggled and shrugged. "I didn't say that you should come over here and fuck me," she said, giggling.

He groaned as she spoke.

"I told you," she said. "I like taking care of my men."

Don shook his head again, but his hand seemed to have a mind of it's own as he reached down and began to slowly stroke himself while he watched.

"In fact," Jessie said, hopping off the counter. "Any time you need to jerk off because you get horny around me, you go right ahead."

Don groaned again.

"If you need me to stop moving or something because you like the way I look, you just tell me," she said, turning and walking over to put something back in the cabinet.

Don groaned again, his breath coming in rapid gasps. Jessie turned again and looked at him.

"Are you getting close?" she asked.

He nodded, causing her to clap in happiness. She glanced around for a towel but didn't see any that were already dirty. Looking down, she smiled as she had a sudden idea. Turning, she quickly slid to her knees in front of him and presented her chest.

"I couldn't find a towel," she said, grinning. "Just shoot it on my boobs."

Don groaned a final time, his hand slowly stroking back on forth on his violently erect cock. He looked down at her then, his face red and sweaty as he began to cum. The first thick stream burst from the tip and hit her square in the face, landing across one cheek and slightly in her hair. She giggled as he pointed lower, the next few streams hitting the target and coating her breasts in sticky cum.

She giggled and reached up, thumbing some of the cum on her cheek into her mouth. Swallowing, she smiled up at him and declared, "Yummy!" Thumbing the remaining bit that she could into her mouth, she swallowed that as well before heading to the bathroom. She briefly stopped and saw Dex still snoring in his room, but then continued on to the bathroom.

She rinsed herself off again, and then had to spend another thirty or forty minutes washing Don's cum out of her hair. She giggled. She'd have to get him to aim better next time, or just let him cum in her mouth.

Grinning, she went back downstairs, still completely nude. Don had put his erection away and was getting a drink from the fridge. He offered to make her and Dex a sandwich, but of course she ended up making one for him.

"Don," Jessie said as she handed him the plate of food. "You'd better get used to me washing your clothes and making food for you. I love Dex and I'm not going anywhere. I like taking care of my men and that includes you. So please, if you need something, don't ask me. You can just tell me."

He smiled and nodded. "You're a gift, Jessie," he said. "I'm not going to order you around, though."

"Trust me," she said with a mischievous grin, "I like it."

He chuckled and conceded the point.

She smiled widely and the two started talking again. They talked about all sorts of things for a few hours. Jessie described Donna and John's relationship, something that Don had never heard about. She talked about the dates she'd been on before, and how they always seemed to know that she'd be happy to go down on them.

They talked about Don's dating profile and how he's gotten a lot of messages from women, but he'd not answered any of them. The two of them settled in on the couch then and Jessie went through them. Together, they deleted most of the messages and replied to the ones that they both approved of.

They eventually set the laptop aside and talked, first a little about Jessie's family. She told him what her parents did and how close she was with her older brother. Don must have felt comfortable with her, because he talked about his wife and how she'd passed away; Cancer.

Feeling sympathetic, Jessie pulled him into a hug, almost forgetting that she was nude. He chuckled and thanked her, patting her on the back as if he were signaling that the hug was over.

"I'm pretty sure that you'll find someone nice and sexy," Jessie said. "With my help, and approval," she added, "we'll find you someone that loves to suck cock as much as me and is just as good at cleaning!"

Don coughed and shook his head, blushing in embarrassed silence.

"Still, I know it's tough being alone," she said. "Any time you need a hug, you can have one."

"Thank you, Jessie," he said. "I'm okay though. You really don't have to make a fuss."

Jessie rolled her eyes. "I like making a fuss!"

He smiled and conceded the point.

She grinned and stood. Turning she slid her legs over his thighs and then down into his lap, smiling widely at him. "Like I said, I like taking care of my guys, and you look like you needed a hug."

He looked like he was trapped, afraid to move or touch her, but also not wanting to leave. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his chest, lowering herself completely to him and hugging him.

He chuckled and finally relaxed, patting her back for a second until she sat back. She glanced down, feeling a hardness pressing against her naked pussy and giggled, her fingers grazing against his obvious erection.

"I think I made it mad!" she said, giggling.

He laughed, but didn't move, still seemingly afraid of what was going on.

"Oh, relax, Don!" she said. "I'm just giving you a hug. So what if you have a hard-on! It's flattering!"

He smiled again and nodded. "It's kind of... difficult to not have an erection when someone as gorgeous as you is nude around me."

She giggled. "Like I told you, if I'm ever cleaning and you feel the need to jerk off, I would totally understand!"

Don smirked and shook his head. "I don't think that would be appropriate," he said. "You're my son's girlfriend. I wish I hadn't been so damn turned on today. I shouldn't have done that."

"Oh, nonsense," she said, frowning.

"I just don't think I've ever met anyone like you," Don said.

She smiled and shrugged. It was obvious then, she'd just get permission from Dex to let Don stroke-off while watching her. She was sure that he wouldn't mind!

She slid off of him, briefly running a finger along his erection again. "Dex is probably waking up by now. I think I'm gonna go force him awake with another blowjob!"

Don grinned and nodded as she stood. "I hope my son knows how lucky he is to have you!"

Jessie smiled and turned to head back upstairs. "Aww, Mr. Reynolds, you have me too!"

He smiled and stood, heading toward the garage and waving to her.

Smiling widely, she walked back to Dex's room and saw that he was just then waking up. She smiled and hurried over, sliding into bed and reaching for his cock.

*****

Dexter

Dexter raised his head and groggily opened his eyes. A warm mouth was tightly wrapped around his cock. He groaned in pleasure as Jessie went as far as she could, bobbing up and down for a few seconds and then forcing him back against her throat.

"You're going to leave me a ruined husk," he said.

She giggled, and stopped sucking on his cock for a moment. "I can stop," she said.

He grinned and shook his head, reaching down with both arms and pulling her forcefully up to lay on top of him, his cock nestling comfortably in her cleft.

"Oo," she sighed, her eyes closing lazily. He reached down with both hands and pulled, sliding into her cunt.

"Fuck," they grunted in unison, causing them both to grin. Jessie slowly started to bounce inexpertly on him, driving her hips down and then forward, trying to find a rhythm.

Sliding deeply into her, he groaned and pulled back, then pushed in again, both hands groping and mauling her sexy butt. She whimpered on top of him a minute or so later, already achieving an orgasm.

Yelping repeatedly as her pussy convulsed down on his cock, she finished cumming and slid down into the crook of his arm, her breath coming in ragged gasps. A few minutes passed while she caught her breath, and then she started to head toward his cock.

Shaking his head, he pulled her back up to him and kissed her. "I'm good," he said. "I'll let you suck me off later, or tomorrow."

She pouted briefly, but then sat up and smiled at him. "Can I suck it and not make you cum then?" she asked.

He chuckled and sighed. "If you must," he replied.

She giggled and quickly went down on him, spinning around and wrapping her lips around his cock again. Popping him out of her mouth, she slid off the bed and pulled him with her until he was sitting at the edge and she was kneeling in front of him. Going back to what she was doing, she took his cock back into her mouth, and bobbed up and down on his shaft as he pulled some pillows underneath to watch.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers