All Comments on 'Little White Lies Ch. 03'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxalmost 5 years ago
Great story,

So far, so great. I like the unpredictability of what is going to happen to whom. Looking for more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ignore the other stories

more of this please :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hottest story to date!

I have been a reader of literotica for 7years or so and I have never read something so deeply erotic and so spacificly my kind of sexy. If I had to complain about one thing it would be that Jessie could be a bit more of a full character. But over all the boyfriend sharing and the amature porn and the spontaneous blowjobs and the flirting and the cuckolding and the nasty sexy perfect way it's all discribed.

This shit makes my tows curl!!

Thank you so much. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wanting you to continue

So interested in seeing the office part developed as well as this new friend! Very erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this big dick thing is rather disappointing infatuation , id rather people are attracted to his personality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8315 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES