Little White Lies Ch. 04

Story Info
A party, a swim, gift shopping, and work getting weirder.
29.4k words
4.76
23.2k
19

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,302 Followers

This work is not to be published elsewhere. It's mine. No takey. All characters are over 18. If you are an artist, get in touch with me.

Little White Lies

Chapter 4

Jessie

As Jessie closed the door behind her, Erin turned and looked at her with wide eyes and said, "Wow."

"What is it?" she asked, taking her new friend's hand.

"Dexter," she replied. "He's just... so big." She was speaking in a whisper, as if someone was going to hear her and say something to scold her.

Jessie giggled as they walked down the stairs. "Yeah, he's well "equipped". Did he get your motor running?" she asked, elbowing her in the ribs.

Erin blushed and shrugged, staring at her with an embarrassed smirk on her face. "Let's just say that my boyfriend is probably going to be getting lucky tonight."

Jessie grinned widely and then turned and hugged her as she opened the door to her car. "I'll text you in the morning," Erin said, sliding in.

"Sounds good" she replied. "Thanks for helping out!"

Erin grinned and halfway leaned her head out. "It was a little strange, but super fun!" Closing the door, she waved again and then started her car and pulled off.

Jessie smiled widely and bounced up the stairs. Shutting and locking the door, she headed directly for the bedroom. Donna was out of the shower and in her room for the night, she assumed. Grinning to no one as she realized that her boyfriend was all hers for the night, she went to her own room feeling her heart skip a beat when she saw Dex slowly stroking his not yet quite hard cock back to full strength.

"I was hoping you weren't done yet," she said, quickly stripping out of her clothes.

"I'm always up for making love to my girl," he said, reaching for her.

Jessie giggled, knowing that there were indeed times that he wouldn't be up for it, but let the point pass. Kneeling on the bed, she looked from his eyes down to his impressive penis and couldn't help but smile and subconsciously lick her lips. Glancing back up seductively, she moved down between his legs and easily took a good deal of his cock into her mouth. Pursing her lips, she slid them down the yummy organ and went as far as she could, relishing the familiar taste of her boyfriend's flesh in her mouth. Dex groaned in pleasure and reached down to caress her cheek. A few quick strokes of her mouth along the length of his shaft had him groaning and his cock at full power. She grinned and lifted her head up off of him, snickering as she slurped a line of drool from the head of his cock back up into her mouth where she rolled it around on her tongue a bit.

Straddling his legs, she slid upward along his body until she felt the girth of his manhood rubbing against her pubis. Wasting no time, she reached down and pushed his cock up into fucking position and slid down on top of him, her pussy more than wet enough to accommodate him. He groaned, his hands going to her hips to try and assist, but she had already taken care of everything by pushing his cock into her and slowly forcing her tight little pussy down onto him.

"Ungh...god..." she said, shivering in pleasure as she felt tingles race from the inner walls of her pussy to the very tips of her toes and fingers. Slowly, she began to slide up and down his cock, fingers of pleasure racing through her as his organ was forced into her greedy little pussy. His hands pulled down on her hips again, so she playfully pushed them back up behind his head and wiggled a finger at him.

"Just watch me baby," she whispered, smiling at him in the dim light. He returned her smile and nodded, laying his hands behind his head and staring up at her in pure adoration.

Arching her back and displaying her breasts more prominently as she slid up and down her boyfriend's perfect cock, Jessie smiled down as he locked his eyes on the succulent orbs. She looked down as she bounced, seeing them sway and jiggle sexily. He was smiling widely, eyes transfixed on them as they jiggled back and forth.

"Are you okay with everything that just happened?" Jessie asked, drawing his attention briefly from her breasts to her face. It didn't last long though, and he looked back down at them as they bounced back and forth.

Dex smirked and looked at her like she was crazy. "Let's see. Am I okay with having sex with my girlfriend's sexy roommate every time I come over? Uh, yeah."

She rolled her eyes and yanked playfully on his chest hair.

"Ouch," he said, smirking and tickling her for a moment. She squirmed and almost slid off his tantalizing erection before she punched him in the chest and pointed a finger at him.

"Stop it!" she yelped quietly. "Donna is probably sleeping!" He grinned and thrust upward, causing her to sigh and shake her head. "I was talking about being filmed, you jackass. You know this will definitely be seen by John and I'm assuming he's going to share it with his buddies out there."

Dex obviously hadn't thought of that and Jessie saw an odd look in his eyes. She stopped bouncing and let his cock nestle deep inside her, causing her to whimper in pleasure for a moment before she smiled and looked back down.

"What is it?" she asked.

Dex lifted up on her hips with his hands and prompted her to start bouncing up and down on his cock again, gentle slaps filling the room. "Nothing, I just didn't think about a bunch of dudes watching me fuck another dude's girlfriend."

Jessie giggled. "You've got nothing to worry about, and besides from the guys I've talked to about watching porno, they put themselves in the place of the guy doing the fucking so it's no big deal."

He nodded. "Yeah, that's true for me too. I'm not really worried about being seen by dudes. I just... I'm not sure I was at my best, you know. What if I meet these weirdos in real life?"

Jessie smiled and shook her head. "It's okay baby. You did awesome. We'll watch the video once Donna edits it and I'm sure that you'll see that you did great."

He chuckled as she leaned forward and pushed on his chest, causing her hips to slide upward and then back down his entire length.

"Oh shit," he said, groaning and looking down between them.

"Baby likes that, hmm?" she asked.

"God, I love the way you fuck me," he said.

She smiled, and repeated what she just did, surprising herself with how good that felt. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as his cock pushed at her pussy while it fought to expand again to allow him in as deep as it would go. He felt huge inside of her and that thought caused her to whimper again. Focusing on what was happening, she didn't hear the door creak open and someone come in behind them. The first indication that someone else was in the room was a warm tongue pushing against her puckered asshole.

"Oh my God," Jessie groaned, reaching back and grabbing a handful of Donna's hair. The brunette giggled and ran her tongue upward across Jessie's ass again.

"What?" Dex asked, looking around her body. He hadn't seen or heard Donna either and from the way she was positioned and practically hiding behind Jessie's butt, he still couldn't.

"Donna," Jessie whimpered, gyrating and sliding up and down Dex's perfect cock as she leaned close to his face. "She snuck in here and she's got her tongue in my ass." She moaned halfway through the sentence and then again at the end, elongating the words here and making it sound like she was moaning the words. She clutched desperately at Dex as Donna spread her butt cheeks a little more and pushed her tongue against Jessie's asshole.

Dexter groaned in pleasure as she squeezed her pussy muscles down on him, his hands savaging her breasts as she continued to lean forward to give Donna better access. She felt her roommate start to push her tongue deeper into her ass, then felt a single finger probing in its place.

"Fuck," Jessie moaned. "She's going to stick a finger in there," she whispered.

Dex smiled, nodding and taking over bouncing Jessie up and down. She'd been unable to focus with all that was going on and kind of just hung in mid thrust while Donna was gently probing. She glanced back and saw the brunette beauty push a finger in and then pull it out a little, lick it, and then repeat the process until Jessie felt it slide in.

Groaning, she fell forward and clutched at Dex's chest as he thrust his hips upward, his cock sliding again and again into her. At her ass, Donna gently pushed with her finger until she'd slowly worked it up to the first knuckle. Jessie felt her wiggle it around inside and giggled for a moment before she felt an orgasm building quickly.

Taking back over, she began to slide gently up and down Dexter's cock as Donna slowly started to slide the finger deeper and then shallower in her ass. Soon she was pumping in time with Dex's thrusts and Jessie was on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

Clutching at him desperately, she felt her entire body tighten as her pussy convulsed and contracted down on him, pleasure flooding her body as she whimpered and let him hammer his cock into her, Donna's finger pushing all the way to the hilt inside her.

Blinding pleasure hammered into her, and the pulse pounding contractions and convulsions only got harder until they finally subsided. She wasn't done feeling pleasure though, and slid down on top of Dex again, breathing heavily. Donna disappeared for a minute, presumably to wash her hands and face, but reappeared just as quickly, wiping her hands dry on a towel and sliding back into bed after tossing it away.

Dex groaned beneath Jessie and she felt the bed start bouncing. Looking down, she saw Donna almost violently sucking on his cock. Grinning, she slid down and joined her, sucking Dex and kissing Donna at the same time.

"Unghod," Dex groaned, a gout of cum shooting up between the two girls as they kissed on either side of his shaft. Both giggling, they continued to move up and down in a semi-synchronized fashion, spunk showering each of them. Donna started slurping it up, but when Jessie saw what she was doing, she grumbled and started to fight her for the remnants, causing the girls to screech and giggle as they pushed and forced each other back. Donna was stronger though, and pinned Jessie to the bed, slurping the remnants from her face and then sitting on her chest so she couldn't move and Donna could clean the two of them up.

Grumbling, Jessie glared up at her playfully until Donna let her up. The two girls went to the bathroom, washing their faces and brushing their teeth. Heading back to Jessie's room, they both climbed in bed, with Dex in the middle, and soon fell asleep.

Jessie awoke during the night to the bed bouncing, and turned, seeing Donna's legs up near her head. Dex was sliding his cock deep inside her again and she was yelping in pleasure and begging him to "keep fucking me like the dirty whore I am," and "Call me a worthless cunt." She giggled and watched sleepily for a minute until she turned over and fell back asleep again. A few hours later, she awoke and tried to get Dex up to fuck her again but figured that he was spent for the night. A little disappointed, she shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

The next morning, she awoke to the bed shaking slightly. Rubbing her eyes, she looked over and saw Donna half off the bed, her mouth sliding up and down Dex's large and delicious looking cock. She wasn't slowing at all when she reached the bottom but would suck hard and slide her lips up the entire shaft. Once she reached the top, she immediately went completely down until her nose was tickled by his pubic hair and the trip would begin anew. It was a highly erotic sight as her boyfriend grunted in pleasure. He apparently didn't last too long or Jessie had caught the very end, because Donna whimpered in pleasure as he began to cum, filling her mouth and spilling out the sides as she gulped hungrily and greedily at the pumping organ. Jessie grinned as Dex grunted again and again, Donna finally slowing down to rest her lips at the base of his cock as it spasmed visibly in her mouth and throat. Grunts and whimpers of pleasure, punctuated by thick, throaty swallows came from the horny brunette as Jessie watched enviously.

Finally, Dexter grunted a final time and Donna swallowed his gift, her lips sliding up the sides as she sucked hard, then switched to licking up and down his shaft with her broad tongue, drawing all the remnants into her mouth that she could find. Turning after finishing her cleaning job, she slid the sheets aside and moved between Jessie's legs. She watched as Donna kissed both thighs and then gently chewed against one side of her pussy and then the other, drawing groans of pleasure from Jessie. The tingling racing through her loins was enticing, and she spread her legs a little more.

"She woke me up telling me she wanted to thank us for everything we've done for her and John," he said, smiling and turning toward her to watch.

Donna, staring straight up at Jessie, licked long and slow up her slit. She whimpered, pleasure coursing up from her clit as the brunette started to tickle it with her tongue.

"I wasn't aware that you two had done this," Dexter said, grinning like an idiot.

Jessie shook her head. "We haven't," she said. "She always tries to, but I haven't let her yet. I guess she got tired of asking permission. Oh fuck."

Donna giggled and began to slide upward a little, Jessie's legs resting on her arms as she got comfortable. Her mouth and tongue latched completely on to Jessie's increasingly wet snatch and she felt pleasure beginning to course through her, from her loins outward to the rest of her body.

It wasn't long before Donna had licked and slurped her to an orgasm. It was nice and she thoroughly enjoyed it, but she definitely preferred those given to her by Dexter's cock. She wouldn't say no to more of them in the future though, and figured that she had to repay the favor for her roommate sometime.

Donna looked like she was finally finished fooling around. Sliding up and pulling them together for a hug, she kissed them both on the mouth. "Thank you both so much," she said. "I get so morose when John leaves. You two make it better."

"Thank you," Dex told her, pulling her up and into his arms. She smiled and leaned into his shoulder as the two of them looked at Jessie, who giggled and moved around to his other side. Dex seemed content to fall back asleep and soon, Donna did too, right there on his chest, his arm draped over protectively around her body. Jessie quietly slid from the bed and padded quietly off to the bathroom and took a nice hot bath. After a long, relaxing soak, she shaved and washed up, then hopped out and dried off. Tiptoeing quietly into the bedroom, she saw that Dex and Donna were still out, spooning and snoring quietly. She giggled and silently got dressed.

She didn't have to work that day, but she definitely needed to go over to Don and Dex's and clean it soon. She shot Don a quick text asking for a grocery list and then frowned when he texted back that he would go get it, and asked what she needed.

She smirked and shook her head, knowing it was useless to argue. She made a list and sent it to him, mostly cleaning supplies. She sat down on the couch for a bit and watched an early news show before hopping up and getting a bowl of cereal for herself. As she finished, she walked over to the sink and rinsed the bowl out, then set it down in the sink. Just then her phone buzzed and she went over to check it.

Erin had texted. "Alec is working until 8 today. There's a party afterward if you and Dex want to go to it."

Jessie grinned. A party definitely sounded fun. "We'll be there!" she sent.

"Awesome!" came the expected reply.

She spent some time cleaning up the house and doing a bit of laundry down in the laundry room before coming back up. After a couple of hours, Dex finally emerged, though Donna slept another hour or so.

Jessie kissed her boyfriend deeply after they sat and spent a little time together that morning.

"We've been invited to a party with Erin and her boyfriend, Alec," Jessie said. "Tonight."

Dex nodded. "Sounds fun," he said. "I should probably head home for awhile though."

"Do you mind if I come over and clean?" she asked.

He shook his head. "Of course not, baby."

She smiled. "Thanks! I also kinda want to start laying out by the pool and getting a tan."

He smiled. "That's something I can get behind," he said with a cheeky grin.

She playfully rolled her eyes and gave him a kiss goodbye. "I'll see you in a few minutes," she said.

Donna was in the shower, so Jessie quickly got dressed and wrote her roommate a note.

Heading over to Dex's. We've got a party to go to tonight, and I'm going to see if it's okay to bring my lonely roommate, so don't plan anything!

Jessie

P.S. - Thank you for joining us last night!

After getting dressed, she made the short drive over to Dexter and Don's and went inside. She didn't see Don for a few minutes as she went about the chores that she had set for herself. He arrived back from the store about thirty minutes later and brought in all the stuff she'd requested.

"Awww!" she said. "Thank you!"

Don looked at her peculiarly. "You sound like I brought you flowers," he said.

She giggled and shrugged. "What can I say, cleaning supplies make me go all weak in the knees."

Don chuckled and set the stuff out on the counter. "I'll be working outside if you need anything, spitfire."

She smiled and went back to what she was doing.

Jessie spent the next hour cleaning and folding more laundry, dumping the dishwasher, sweeping and mopping all the floors, vacuuming the carpets, dusting and cleaning up after her two men.

She smiled at the thought as she put away the cleaning stuff. Washing her hands, she turned and went back upstairs to Dex's room. He wasn't in there, so she shrugged and went to find Don.

Dexter was there, helping his dad with some chore outside. She didn't know what they were doing, but it looked dirty and had something to do with their trucks.

"I'm gonna go lay out by the pool," Jessie said.

"Okay," Dexter said, coming over and kissing her.

Don peeked out from under his own truck and looked up. "When was the last time you changed your oil?" he asked.

Jessie didn't know the answer to that. She usually took it to one of those fast change places every six months or so.

"Six months?" Don asked, sounding flabbergasted.

Dex chuckled.

"You go ahead and go lay out," he said with a wink. "Leave me your keys so I can change your oil."

Jessie rolled her eyes playfully and cocked her head back toward the house. "They're next to my purse in the kitchen. Don't get anything dirty in there," she said, raising a warning finger to both of them. "In fact, stay there," she said, turning and heading back inside. She grabbed her keys and went back to the garage. "Here," she finished, handing them to Dex.

Don smirked and went back to what he was doing.

Jessie turned and went back through the side gate into the back yard. Smiling, she stripped down and went over to a large cabinet on the back porch and got a towel. Heading over to the loungers, she spread the towel down and then laid down on it.

She heard her car starting and heard it pull out, then come back about 10 minutes later, pulling up to the garage on the side of the house, then drifted off and dozed lightly until Dexter came and tapped her on the shoulder.

*****

Dexter

After he went and got the oil filter for his girlfriend's car, he and his dad went about changing her oil and checking the fluid levels and other filters. The only other thing it needed was more windshield washer fluid. Don went over to his sink and washed up, followed by Dex. As the two went inside, peeking out briefly to check on Jessie, they smiled and both shook their heads as they saw her nude form.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,302 Followers
123456...9